Dear Little Sister

By anerithy

On the night of the Uchiha massacre, Itachi was, of course, accompanied by who he believed was Uchiha Madara... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Omake: Uzumaki Naruto
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Omake: Uchiha Sasuke
Omake: Hatake Kakashi
Omake: Uchiha Obito
Bonus: Miyuki's Tsukuyomi
Chapter 48: The End
Sincerely, Uchiha Miyuki.
Epilogue
Change the World

Chapter 36

8.6K 341 297
By anerithy

« The Basement »

quadruple update lol

Warning: gore. I'm not the person you should ask if it's only slight. It isn't super duper graphic, and no organs are ripped out, but someone gets beat the shit out of so if you aren't comfortable with that there's a summary down at the bottom.

Miyuki paused, looking at the door that had no plate stating a name on it. The only other one like that was Obito's room.

"Hey, where does this lead to?"

Deidara tensed. "Don't go in there. You don't wanna see it."

"Where does it lead to though?" She asked, annoyed by the lack of information in his answer and crossed her arms.

Deidara nervously licked his bottom lip. "We're not allowed to let you in there, un. It's the basement."

She frowned. "Why not?"

The blond shifted. "It's not a nice place, yeah. Even I don't like going in there."

Miyuki snorted. "That's just because you're a pussy."

He punched her shoulder, beginning to lead her away from the ominous door to the basement. "Whatever, hm."

"Didn't deny it," she grinned.

"Shut up," he grumbled.

He sounds a lot like Sasuke when he does that.

Miyuki's eyes softened.

::

"Nii-san," Miyuki murmured. "What's in the basement?"

He froze.

"How do you know about the basement? Did you go in?!"

She scowled. "No. Deidara wouldn't let me. Is it because I'm younger than everyone else? Think I can't stomach it?"

Obito frowned softly. "It's not that, Miyuki-chan," he said. "It's just.. it's not something you'll want to see ever again."

Miyuki paused.

"Again? I've seen it before? Why can't I see it again?!"

Obito clenched his fists. "You definitely shouldn't see it, but if you insist on going you can as long as you're only in there a couple seconds."

She grinned. "Alright!" She cheered.

Her smile faltered slightly as she was led down the steps and the smell of blood entered her nose. Whimpers resounded in her ears, and she frowned.

She froze when she reached the bottom of the stairs, clutching onto Obito's hand like a lifeline as she bit her lip so hard it bled, tears building in her eyes.

There was a hospital bed there.

It was covered in blood.

*Gory shit starts here y'all*

There were chains wrapped around it, wrapped around someone.

Someone she still had nightmares about to this day.

Her mouth parted.

"It's you," she breathed, eyes wide. "It's you," she repeated, standing over the man.

Tears overflowed from her eyes.

"You ruined my entire fucking life!"

Blearily, the man looked up at her. He weakly smiled. "Girlie?"

He whimpered as a fist connected with his cheek.

"You ruined me!" She screamed. "You ruined everything! I fucking hate you!"

"What the fuck is going on down here?" Came a yell.

Swiftly, Obito switched masks but Miyuki was too busy furiously beating the man to realise.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" She screamed, stabbing his shoulder with a kunai. Tears dripped down her face, eyes spinning crimson in fury.

Hidan gaped.

Tobi had brought Yuu down to the basement.

And he was just standing there as she beat the shit out of the captive.

And Yuu had the fucking sharingan.

"What the fuck?"

Breathing heavily, Miyuki glared at at Hidan. "Out," she hissed, lifting her kunai again.

The man whimpered, clutching the exposed bone on his broken legs as he thrashed around at the feeling of the knife cutting into him.

Obito caught Miyuki's hand before the kunai impaled his chest.

"Yuu-chan, you can't kill the captive! Hidan-senpai wants to sacrifice him!"

Miyuki froze at the voice.

"Tobi," Hidan seethed. "I thought everyone agreed we wouldn't bring the fucking kid down here."

Obito tilted his head. "Tobi got permission from Leader-sama!"

"Yeah? Well get out. This guy's ankles are still intact."

Tobi shook his head. "Leader-sama wants Yuu-chan to heal Akio-teme."

Hidan paused.

"That's so he doesn't succumb to his injuries, right?" He checked.

Tobi nodded.

A grin spread across Hidan's face.

"I'll leave you to it, then, kid," Hidan smirked, spitting on Akio before he left.

A few moments of silence.

"You're Tobi?" Miyuki asked, voice breaking. "I thought we didn't keep things from eachother."

Panicked, Obito quickly shook his head. "It was a joke, Miyu-chan. I wanted to see how long it was till you realised by my chakra."

She sighed.

"Hidan said his ankles weren't broken, right?" She checked, peering down at the bloody, crying Akio.

Obito nodded slowly.

She reached inside her shirt and pulled out a metal bat.

The most weirded out, horrified, and strangely fascinated look came onto Obito's face from behind his mask.

"Did you pull that from your bra?" He squeaked, his ears visibly red.

She smiled. "Yes. Yes I did. There's a seal on my chest."

Naruto made it for me back in the academy. Who knew he was good at fuinjutsu?

Obito squinted, processing the information as she swung the bat down.

"Miyuki-"

She rose the now bloody bat threateningly.

He put his hands up in surrender.

Itachi silently watched from the base of the stairs, blankly watching the twelve year old beat the shit out of Akio's ankles.

How brutal.

...

He deserves it.

Miyuki dropped the bat, frowning.

"Oh my god," she whispered. "I just did that."

What is wrong with me?

I just did that.

I just beat the shit out of an already injured man.

Why did it feel right?

"I'm a monster," she said shakily, staring down at her bloody hands. "I.. why did I like that?"

Tears escaped her eyes.

"I'm not a monster," she told herself firmly as Obito squeezed her shoulder.

"You're the monster."

Akio flinched, eyebrows raising as a pleasant, warm feeling blossomed in his chest. Despite the angry tears running down her cheeks, Miyuki began healing him.

He coughed, smiling in relief. "T-Thanks," he whispered hoarsely. "I- I knew you Uchiha had a heart."

Itachi stilled.

Miyuki clenched her fists, stopping the flow of chakra momentarily.

"Uchiha Miyuki is dead," she said. "I'm not her anymore. I'm not an Uchiha."

He smiled, eyes crinkling. "You-" he coughed. "You're still the same."

Furiously, she brought out a kunai and swung down.

Obito couldn't stop it.

Itachi couldn't stop it.

..

Miyuki stopped herself, the knife hovering over his forehead.

A sense of deja vu washed over her.

She had done this before.

But when?

She stepped back and dropped the kunai, falling to her knees and just sitting there.

Gently, Obito picked her up.

"You've healed him enough," he muttered in his Madara voice. "He won't die."

"I don't wanna come down again," she whimpered, burying her face in Obito's cloak.

He clenched his fist.

"You won't have to."

"Nii-San.." she sobbed.

Itachi watched as they left, walking up to Akio and starting their weekly mental torture.

*ends here.*

"I thought you only wanted me to be in there for a couple seconds," Miyuki whispered, crying.

Obito paused.

"I got mad," he responded expressionlessly. "I'm sorry."

Shouting was coming from the living room.

Miyuki sleepily perked up in curiosity as she realised the one shouting was Kakuzu.

A/N

....
damn.
That was uh

Yeah.
So y'all know what happened to Akio now. The bastard.

Summary: in the Akatsuki's basement, Akio, the person who assaulted Miyuki in an earlier chapter, is held captive. Miyuki proceeds to beat the shit out of him, and Hidan finds out she has the sharingan. Akio accidentally exposes her and Itachi realises she's an Uchiha.

Wow.

Uh.

It's been a while since I made a chapter over 1200 words.

how about I lighten the mood lol

Where are you guys/girls/non-binary people from?

I'm british lmao ☕️

~ Author-Nee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 7.7K 53
Jason Brooks and Sarah Banks despised each other. He was a typical jerk and she was an overachiever. Then, something sparked between them once they...
34.2K 621 10
Will put: Naruto Sasuke Shikamaru Sai Gaara Kakashi β€’Take request β€’Have fun β€’It will be kinda cringy Come back from hiatus and was editing
50.2K 1.6K 23
This story follows the first born child of the Olo'eyktan and Tsahik of the Omaticaya clan. Older sister to Neteyam, Lo'ak, Kiri, and Tuktirey. She w...
258K 8.7K 41
"I've been feeling awkward during these weeks, I'm jealous of you and Nathaniel being so close. Every time we talk about Ladybug I pretend to agree t...