CONFINED || KOOKV ||

By Jeon_Taehyungie143

A boy who was locked in a basement along with his mother for 19 years. A Ruthless Mafia happened to encounter... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Explainations
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thank you💜💜💜💜

Chapter 20

22.2K 947 51
By Jeon_Taehyungie143

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

He is panting heavily.

He is doing physical work than he ever did in his entire 20 years of life.

Did He share that His Hyung celebrated his birthday with yummy cakes and tiny little light all around the mansion.

It was so dreamy that his doe eyes couldn't believe he is living in a world where something this beautiful exist.

He is working so much these days that he don't even have time to rest, that's what he thought.

Actually, His Mafia Hyung is training him, and he felt exhausted doing all the works.

Hyung are urging him to rest, but no, he is sneaking and doing everything that amuses him. And he sulks when He is asked to work given by Hyung.

There is no fun like before.

Before he could do everything and go everywhere, but now someone always sticks with him.

Preventing him from playing with anything he likes or wants to try.

"Taehyung, don't you dare to move." Jin busted in his room when he saw younger is plotting something through camera.

So, he instantly ran towards the room if anything happens to him.

There is no second chance from Jeongguk.

He would make sure to kill everyone personally.

Jeongguk doesn't show any anger, affection, or love towards younger.

If only he knew

But they are sure Jeongguk is soft for Taehyung.

Who won't?

Taehyung is innocent, delicate and care free child like.

"H-hyung can't you keep it from others?" Taehyung shyly mumbled, looking at him with doe eyes.

Jin turns around and controlled his lips to curled up.

He turned around to look at Taehyung with stern gaze.

"Why should I?" Taehyung pout.

"Then i won't eat your food." Taehyung threatened sadly, making Jin grin in amusement.

"Fine don't eat I made chocolate cake today, guess we don't need to share." Taehyung jerked his head up, feeling betrayed.

He followed Jin who is purposely ignoring younger and went outside the room.

"Can't you share with me?" He asked hesitantly while running behind Jin, looking up at Elder's side profile in hope.

"You said you would rather not eat my food, soo yeah I can't. I don't like to force someone, you know?" Jin went downstairs.

Taehyung followed him with wobbly lips hurriedly.

He saw Namjoon and darted towards him.

"H-Hyung Jin h-hyung don't want to give me chocolate cake." Taehyung worriedly said with furrowed eyebrows.

He whimpered looking down sitting on the floor, not giving a care about anything in the world.

Tears prickled down his cheeks unconsciously.

Namjoon stare at Jin, who pouted while looking at Taehyung.

He sat down on the floor and gently wiped younger's tears and lift his chin.

"Why are you so cute, bun?" He coed tickling younger's cheeks.

Taehyung looked at him sniffling, convincing older with his pearly eyes to give him cake.

Namjoon decides to play along the show.

"Jinnie Hyung is sooo cruel, he doesn't give Tae cake?" He said, and Jin gaped his mouth at him.

"Excuse me?" Jin looked at him feeling wronged but Namjoon is in playful mood.

"Why didn't you give a Cake to our bun, hmm? Do you seek punishment, Jinnie?" He grinned like an idiot.

Jin gritted his teeth while Taehyung is looking at them patiently only cake on his find and how tasty it would be if only he gets to eat it, not understanding their games.

"Taehyung what is human natures, can you tell me?" Jin asked, and Taehyung looked at him.

"U-u-uh" He looked at Namjoon who is really curious to know how will Taehyung elaborate.

"Bub can't you remember you told me days ago, so beautifully,, please tell Your Namjoonie Hyung." Jin mocked Namjoon because he knows Taehyung forgot everything.

He found out that If anyone taught Taehyung something he gets right at that moment but after sometimes he forgets.

It's not his fault the drugs did this to his brain.

But immediately he felt sad to use Taehyung's weakness against his ego like that,, so he also got down on his knees and cupped Taehyung's both soft and fluffy cheeks.

He wiped younger's tears carefully "Sorry My baby, I will give you a lot of chocolate cake ookie?" He whispered and lift Taehyung like a toddler.

Taehyung is lightweight still, so anyone can lift him without problem, not because Mafias are extremely strong.

Taehyung giggled and rest his face in the crook of Jin, making him smile fondly.

Namjoon still on the floor and looks at them with adoration, 'you are really brothers hmm?'

Jin placed him on the counter and bring cake and feed him, praising him with sweet words and making him giggling mess.

"I'm jealous." Namjoon out of nowhere speak and Jin glared at him when Taehyung flinch in surprise.

"Oops my bad." He lifted his both hands in surrender.

"Hyung feed him toooo" Taehyung says excitedly making Jin and Namjoon freeze.

"Tae he can eat himself" Jin smiled at him trying to convince him.

"I also can eat myself, why did you feed me?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Ahaha I love you, that's why baby." Jin says.

"Oh, so you don't love Namjoon Hyung?" He asked.

"Yeah--- No I mean I don't hate him and I don't love him either" Jin explained.

"Jinnie why are you confusing kid,, please feed me I'm hawngy." Namjoon mocked in a child-like voice, making Taehyung laugh wholeheartedly.

Jin hesitantly smile at Taehyung and turned to Namjoon with glare.

"Open your mouth, Joonie." He sweetly smiled but Namjoon can see his death threat, so he grabbed Jin's waist and squeeze it.

Opening his mouth and closing his eyes, making Jin's hand shake in anger.

Jin looked at Namjoon's hands around his waist, like those hand own that Spot.

This shameless Bastard.

He shoves the cake in Namjoon's mouth, choking him.

Namjoon opened his eyes and looked at Jin and again squeeze his waist hard.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok voice boomed in the hall.

They both instantly detached themselves.

Jin turning to Taehyung, forcefully feeding the already mouth full boy.

While Namjoon scratched the wall examining it out of nowhere finding it absolutely interesting making Hoseok laughed his infamous laugh.

"Why are you so startled? Were you doing something nasty?" He teased.

"Hoseok" Jin scold him while covering Taehyung's eyes.

He was supposed to cover Taehyung ear, but ok.

"Oops soori Taehyung." Jose says and went to grab water from the refrigerator.

"Hyung you want cake, Jin Hyung made it sooo tasty." Taehyung asked to Hoseok while nom noming it.

"I ate before you." Hoseok proudly said and Taehyung cutely glare at Jin who smiled hesitantly.

"You gave everyone already and lied to me?" Taehyung asked Jin Hyung accusingly like Elder did something grave.

"No, no it's only for you Tae they didn't even get to smell alone eat right Ho-seok?" Jin tilt his head glaring at said boy.

Hoseok gulped and nod

"Taehyung I didn't eat it, let me tell I don't even like cake soo you eat it ookie." Hoseok tried.

"Really? But I don't want to eat alone, I want to share with you all. Namjoonie Hyung said I should share everything with people I care about" Taehyung looked at Namjoon who looked at him and smiled proudly.

Jin and Hoseok looked at him and smile too.

They are teaching Taehyung so much and Taehyung is learning slowly but definitely.

Yes, he forgets but he can memorize all over again

"Good boy you are soo talented Taehyung, such an intelligent boy " Jin says and kissed his forehead.

Taehyung smiled and yawned, making Fav 3 laugh.

"I'm sleepy Hyung." He says and makes grabby hands to Hosoek.

Hoseok looked at younger "So today it's my turn hmm" He smiled and marched to Younger scooping him in his arms..

Taehyung immediately latched onto him and rest his head on Elder's shoulder.

Hoseok patted his back and went towards couch to make him sleep.

In days Taehyung can't sleep in bed, only in the living room and in the couch upon Hyung presence around him.

That way, he feels safe and protected.

Every day One member have to sit in the living room with Taehyung while he sleeps peacefully.

While they work and at the same time looking after Taehyung.

Isn't it amusing that The mafias are before flower?

I know it's getting boring, but know that it's a part of the story.

This small and tiny moment between them plays a vital role in the coming future, sooo treasure it with so much love and care.

Thank ku for votes and comments💜💜💜💜

So many view's god, is this story that much good?

You guys give me so much love and encouragements😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Thank ku for supporting me😘😘😘😘😘😘

I purple you all my readers💜💜💜💜💜💜

And please love BTS for who they are.

Don't try to control their life as you wish.

They are human like us.

Don't stalk them

Don't order them.

What if we have like that people in our life who stalk us everywhere who criticize us if we behave like a normal person?

Soo, please respect their decision in the last We are their fans, and they are our idols.

Who inspire us.

Who help us through our hard times.

I don't understand some girls are ordering BTS like they are their legal wife oh, please don't be delusional yeah even if they say we are their GF and wife in reality we all know who we are.

Don't make a fool out of yourself, yeah.

They just don't want to break ARMY's heart who ship themselves with BTS, so they are trying to make you happy but if you force them know that neither you nor they can be happy.

If you love BTS,, then you accept them as BTS as human.

Not as your puppet.

Soooo Be a Human and treat them as a Human💜

This heart for those ARMY who love BTS without any conditions and expectations
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

stream AugustD_2

J-Jeonha😍😍😍😍😍

He nailed it😭😭😭😭

AugustD wang-ida

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 24.3K 72
Jungkook has been ripped from his life and handed over to become property of Kim taehyung, a criminal who is beautiful outside but ugly inside. He re...
178K 11.1K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
7.9K 391 21
This story is about a boy whose parents died in a car accident. And he is living with his uncle and aunt who beat him daily,due to which he often fal...
482K 18.8K 20
Jeon Jungkook a personal slave to the dangerous mafia leader.. For his little brother he became a slave.. He wants someone to take care of him, to lo...