Dear Little Sister

By anerithy

On the night of the Uchiha massacre, Itachi was, of course, accompanied by who he believed was Uchiha Madara... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Omake: Uzumaki Naruto
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Omake: Uchiha Sasuke
Omake: Hatake Kakashi
Omake: Uchiha Obito
Bonus: Miyuki's Tsukuyomi
Chapter 48: The End
Sincerely, Uchiha Miyuki.
Epilogue
Change the World

Chapter 32

9.4K 413 313
By anerithy

« Grief »

q u a d r u p l e

It's all my fault.

It's all my fault.

It's all my fault.

It's all my fault.

It's all my fault.

Kakashi awoke with a gasp, tears building up in the corner of his eye. He immediately got up and rushed to the bathroom, turning on the sink and washing his hands.

It won't come off.

Why won't it come off?

There's so much blood.

He washed his hands frantically, heavily breathing.

He dropped to his knees, sobbing. "It's all my fault.."

::

Naruto had been unusually silent, much to Jiraiya's discomfort.

"You okay, kiddo?"

The blond shifted, gripping his backpack tighter. "I don't like leavin' Sasuke alone in the village."

Jiraiya rose an eyebrow. "Why not? Is he your boyfriend or something?"

Naruto frowned. "Our teammate-" he whispered, voice cracking. "Our teammate got murdered during the- the invasion. She was Sasuke's cousin."

Jiraiya paused, biting his lip. He cursed himself for his inconsiderate words. "Oh. I'm sorry about that, kid."

His mouth twitched up. "'S alright. She wouldn't want me to be sad anyways."

You aren't strong enough.

Use me.

Use me and you will get stronger.

Let me take control.

::

Sasuke was in the corner of his room, curled up in a ball as he cried. In his hands was his team photo, the only photo of Miyuki that he himself owned. He was pretty sure Miyuki had a bunch of photos with him in her house, but he didn't have the heart to check.

Miyuki had an arm around Sasuke's shoulder, her hands forming peace signs as she smiled. Kakashi was sweatdropping as he forced the Naruto to look at the camera instead of away, eyes closed in a smile.

She was all I had.

She was my best friend.

She was like my little sister.

It's all my fault.

I should have protected her.

Why didn't I protect her?

He sobbed into the darkness, fists clenched.

I didn't protect her.

You didn't protect her.

You failed.

You failed.

You aren't strong enough.

Stay loyal.

S-A-S-U-K-E

::

Shisui was quiet.

What did he do wrong?

Could he have prevented this?

Why did he stay at Sasuke's house?! Why didn't he go straight home?! Maybe, maybe, maybe. Maybe she would have lived.

(Miyuki muffled her sobs with her blanket. "It wasn't a choice.")

It was all his fault.

He should have done something.

Why didn't he do anything?

WEAK.

It's your fault.

::

Miyuki wiped her face with her arm, drying her tears as she knocked on the door softly. She needed comfort more than anything else right now. She needed to calm down. She needed to calm down. She needed to calm down.

The door opened as the figure in the doorway glared, before his eyes softened at the scene before him.

"Itachi-nii," she sobbed. "I-I'm sorry. I'm so, so, sorry."

Itachi gently guided her into his room and sat her down on his bed while he took his desk chair, frowning softly. "Yuu-chan, what's wrong?"

"I left them, 'Tachi-nii," she whispered heartbreakingly. "I left them. I left them all. I abandoned them."

Itachi pat her head gently in a futile attempt to get her to calm down.

"I'm such a horrible person," she muttered, frustrated.

With a frown, Itachi noticed that Yuu's eyes weren't their usual purple.

They were pitch black.

He bit his lip at the sight.

More tears escaped her eyes. "I left everyone behind," she murmured. "Naruto's alone..Sasuke's alone.."

Itachi inhaled sharply at her next words.

"Shisui is alone."

"I don't know what to do," she admitted. "I don't want this. I never did."

Itachi coaxed more information out of her, trying to digest what she had informed him. "Why did you join us, then?"

Her face crumpled. She muttered something he couldn't quite hear before cutting herself off.

"Pardon?" He asked quietly.

Miyuki swallowed. "Madara," she whimpered.

Itachi's fists clenched in anger. A monster of a man, he thought. To force a child into this sort of thing is disgusting.

Yet why did Tobi seem to care about Yuu so much?

Why did he care?

He glanced back at Yuu.

She looks familiar.

"Morning, Itachi-chan, Sasuke-chan."

"Morning, Shisui."

"Morning, *̸̢̧̨̧͎͙͉͚̝̱͎͈̻̭̲̓̎́̐͗͜͝͝+̴̧̨̠̠̰͔͍̥̺̞̩͔̳͓̼̺̅̀͆̂͂͋̈́̎̿̊̐̚͘̕͘#̴̧̡͇̟̤̳̞̣͓̞͕̝̜̺̿̌́͌̓̄͒̊͜͝͝ͅ%̵̢͇̺͓̳͔̗̮̘̋̓̈́̇̅͆̅͛̊͑́̃͌̆͗̃̑͘͠͠^̷͖̲͎̰̬̄̈́̽̌̇̒͑̿̈̀͆̀̕̕_̴̢͉̝̯̫̳̐̀̋̅͌̉̅͝."

'I can't remember the name.'

A/N
That was uh.
Interesting?

I got a way to fix the plot hole lmao

~ Author-Nee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 833 59
Teiko Middle School. One of the most prestigious middle schools people in Japan can attend. Their basketball club consists of over 100 members. A few...
50K 1.3K 190
There are many stories of the demon butler Sebastian ending up with a human, demon, angel, fallen, or other worldy being. But there is not one that h...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
187K 4.1K 69
[Previously titled "Cherry Blossom Illusion"] Yamamoto Asa, the granddaughter of Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto, is one of Soul Society's prodigies. B...