EXO HOT READS [SEMI-HIATUS]

By kisseukai

A collection of smut and fluffy stories of the hottest wolves ever- E.X.O! tteo darreun neuk ttadeuri beols... More

엑소핫릳스♡
STAY WITH ME (루한)
TOO LONG (세훈)
OUR FIRST (레이)
BIRTHDAY GIFT (수호)
EXPERIMENT PART 1 (찬열)
EXPERIMENT Part 2 (찬열)
CHOCO LOVE (카이)
THIS IS FOR REAL (카이)
CREAMY Fluff (경수)
CREAMY (경수)
I WANT TO..(찬열)
DREAMS (루한)
AWARD (그리스)
BAD BOY (첸)
WORK OUT (타오)
PERFECT (카이)
TAKE YOU DOWN (수이민)
EVERYTIME (찬열)
VICTORIOUS (세훈)
I'M SO FANCY
YES,SIR (타오)
THREE IS A CROWD (가이 & 친열)
HIS SLAVE (수호)
DO YOU KNOW (찬열)
MODEL (타오)
CUTE? (세훈)
DRUNK (레이)
CHANGE (그리스)
MORNINGS (백현 & 디오)
LOVE GAME (백현)
PISSED (가이수)
HOME (루한)
PUSHUP KISSES (시우민)
MINE (수호)
READ PUHLEEZ
PROBLEM (첸)
CHOICE (디.오&백현)
COLORS (세훈)
HIDDEN (루한)
CALM (백현)
BEFORE YOU GO (가이)
SLEEPING BEAUTY (카이)

FRUSTRATION (찬열)

11.6K 161 32
By kisseukai

A/N

I'm back. Its been a while i know. Im sorry for all the wait. Here's a super long UD for me to make it up to you guys. As for the others, I'll publish it soon.
R.G ! @ GirlInThePinkMoon
@Maan895

* * * * *

There he goes, banging on his drums-AGAIN.

You’d avoided each other all day but now you were trying to sleep and he was pissing you off.

You rolled out of the bed pulling your t-shirt down over your butt since your only other clothes were underwear.

“Giant!" you screamed thudding down the stairs angrily all the way to the basement where his drums sat.

“Fuck off!” He screamed back at you pausing for only a fraction of a second. See? Isn’t he just a delight?

“I am trying to fucking sleep you fucking dick!” you called as you entered the basement with your hands on ur hips glaring down at him.

He was shirtless wearing only basketball shorts as his hair dropped drips of sweat. You tried to ignore how hot he looked.

“Don’t swear Y/N, aren’t you a lady?” He mocked glaring.

“I will be a fucking lady once I get my fucking sleep once you fucking stop drumming in the middle of the night!” you cried defiantly.

“I am trying to get out my frustration!” He said back angrily.

“What fucking frustration is keeping you up in the middle of the night?” you said quieter.

“The sexual kind!” He snapped.

“Then masturbate! I want to sleep!” you snapped back.

“I can’t do that!” He said.

“Why not? I’m not going to watch you.” you said leaning against the banister.

“It’d be better if you did…” He muttered.

“Ok wait, I don’t get something… How come you can admit that you are sexually frustrated to me but you can’t be nice to me?” you said tiredly.

“I don’t want to be nice to you!” He snapped.

“Why?” you asked curious about it then.

“Because I don’t want to be nice to you. I want to fuck you!” He screamed jumping up from the drums. You froze.

“Uh… How is that a logical reason not to be nice to me?” u asked shifting on your feet. Your head was struggling with getting itself around that idea.

“Because if I was nice to you, I would get what I want.” He explained beginning to walk toward you.

“So you don’t want what you do in fact want?” you offered, unable to take a step back from him. You thought that youre not trying to get away could mean you wanted him- you probably did, just you know, subconsciously.

“More like I can’t let myself have what I do in fact want.” He explained. There were only a couple of feet left between you.

“Why…?” u asked and he shook his head flipping sweat out of his hair.

“Because then I’d keep wanting it and you’re my stepsister. So when I got back after being out all day to avoid being alone with you, I was alone in the house with you and it would have been so easy. But I couldn’t do it, so I went down and banged on the drums so I wouldn’t try to bang you.”

He said coming another few feet closer. Your breath stopped.

“Chanyeol I-” you said struggling to find the words to explain.

“Never knew that you were all I think about? That you’re all I want? That I’m constantly thinking things I shouldn’t about you?” He murmured closing the distance between the both of you.

“I never knew…” you said and he rested his forehead against yours.

“Can’t you think about me like that too?” He whispered.

“…Don’t go being nice to me now. I’ll get the wrong impression.” u whispered and he smiled slowly.

“Get the wrong impression because all I want to do now is kiss you.” He murmured leaning closer to you.

“Oh that would be ok…” u whispered glancing down at his full lips. You felt his hot fingers dropping down to your arm heat rolling through your body.

“I can’t say that I will be able to stop…” He murmured his nose brushing over yours.

“I don’t care.” you decided out loud. You felt his hands closing around your body lifting it up. Your legs encircled his hips holding on. His hands traveled over the back of your thighs sending shivers up your spine until he was supporting the small of your back; arms were around his neck your whole body suddenly felt warm. His eyes bore into yours with a determination u hadn’t seen in them before.

“We’re going up to my room.” He said in a vaguely raspy voice. You nodded, weak against him now.

“You’re nice to hold.” He said just before he started climbing the stairs. Your stomach did sumersaults but you knew it was more about Chanyeol than being carried koala style up two flights of stairs.

*Am i about to have sex with my own step-brother? Why did I actually want to do that?* your thoughts raced.

“Here you go.” He said after getting into his room. He laid you gently on the bed, his eyes darkened slightly by lust.

“God, you’re beautiful.” He whispered sliding his fingers from the top of your head in your hair down over youe face and neck and collarbones. His hands passed over your torso going down to slide over the bare thighs.

“Chan.. Why…?” you breathed out as he guided you to lay back on his pillows. He gave a wan smile.

“Because you’re all I think about.” He whispered leaning toward you as he laid on his side on the pillows propped up to look down at you. You had a vague thought that at that moment we completed each other because he wasn’t wearing a shirt and you wasn’t wearing bottoms.

Before you could really think to respond to his words, you felt his lips against yours...

His lips were only slightly chapped but mostly his lips were deliciously warm, intoxicating you..

You felt like there could be nothing more addictive on the planet than the sensation of his lips on yours. But of course his hands on your skin, his lips on ur skin, his everything with u could easily compare to the addictiveness of his kiss.

You never wanted to stop.

His tongue grazed your lips and your own tongue, exploring. You realized you knew what he meant; there was nothing else you could think about except him.

“Can we do more?” He said in a hot breath washing over your face. A shiver of exhilaration ran through your entire body as you found urself nodding. You didn’t have time to see his reaction before his lips dropped against your neck slightly nipping and sucking at your skin. Your back arched raising ur body up to push against his.

“You ok?” He whispered pulling away. You nodded and he slowly, languidly slipped his hand up your shirt; his lips traveling over your skin looking for yours. “It would be easy to ravage you right now, but I won’t.” He whispered.

You were already weak to him, craning your neck just to interlock your lips together again. As your lips entangled, his hand gently squeezed your breasts over your bra. His fingers were long and warm and ur mind managed to wander but only to ask what else he could do with his hands.

AUTHOR'S POV

“Chan...” I sighed as he began to push my shirt up.

“At least I don’t have to wiggle you or myself out of skinny jeans.” He said with a chuckle. A large, open, happy smile filled his face before his mouth dropped a bit open as my shirt hit the floor.

“Damn…” He sighed drinking in the sight of me in just my bra and panties. I squirmed a bit but he just stared into my eyes.

“This is  better than any mental image I ever had.” He said chuckling as he dragged his fingers down my body. I shivered but he just guided my back up and easily unhooked my bra.

My panties, bra, and his shorts and boxers made a pile on the floor. He dropped kisses down my body until he was at my heat. I felt myself pooling and my legs shook. He had me waiting.

“You getting wet,bae?” He whispered.

“Don’t be afraid to be loud.” He added with a bit of his cocky side coming out. I whimpered barely even making sounds much less words.

He rubbed his finger over my folds before slipping just into them without going near slipping inside.

He just rubbed up and down.

I was completely under his control.

“Dang you’re dripping, hold on a sec.” He said getting up from between my legs.

“Chanyeol!” I cried out in a moan. He chuckled pulling a condom out of his side table drawer.

“I just needed this, love.” He said ripping it and sliding it on.

I waited anxiously, finding myself still pooling in anticipation.

He lined up to my entrance pulling my legs up and over his to a better angle.

I moaned as the tip of his dick rubbed over my clit igniting me through the nerves in the sensitive nub.

“Just do it!” I cried arching my back and balling the sheets in my fists. He took no further invitation and thrust into me.

I cried out for a moment at the suddenness of it before I took my time in feeling the sensation of him filling me completely and stretching my walls.

The stretching part hurt but it felt good too, but not like in a masochistic way.

“Good?” He said in a strained voice. “Shit, you’re tight.” He groaned.

“So fucking good!” I groaned leaning back. He got his grip settled on my hips holding me steady.

“Gonna start now…” He mumbled. Then I felt him thrust into me again before finding and keeping up a steady rhythm.

I felt my body rocking and my insides swirling and tightening with each thrust knowing I had to be getting addicted to doing it with him.

"Uuggh...” I cooed over and over digging my nails into his chest as I clung to him. He just grunted keeping up his pace.

Finally I felt him twitching inside me, which was enough for me to finally notice the tightening in my abdomen. It’s hard to say who climaxed first but only a few moments later we were coming down from our highs breathless and tangled up together.

I couldn’t believe I had done it with my own stepbrother.

I can’t believe I had done it with Chanyeol.

I can’t believe I wanted to do it.

I can’t believe he wanted to do.

I really can’t believe it was so good, too.

- - - - - - -

I missed you guys so much :'c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.7K 11
Kim Ki Yeon (You) is a normal villager girl who has a normal girl life. One day, she meets a boy. That boy wasn't a normal boy.....He is.....a wolf...
205K 8.5K 55
"But I don't care. I'm too broke to care. Too numb to feel. Too empty to stay. I'll be leaving, and never come back..." ...
5.2K 177 29
Don't worry, it's not a smut story. Probably any genre. Do not forget to vote and comment. Thank You
136K 9K 132
"I can't fucking stand you!" "Aww we finally have something in common." #1 Chanbaek - 3/30/21 #1 Chanyeol - 04/24/21 #1 Jongdae - 04/24/21 #1 Xiuchen...