Started With Little School (B...

By TransFrog02

THIS IS NOT DDLB OR AGE PLAY IF YOU PUT IT IN THOSE LIBRARIES I WILL MESSAGE YOU TO TAKE IT OUT Ashley's mom... More

PLEASE READ IM BEGGING YOU
Characters (Edit)
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
A/N
21
22
A/N
Sorry
Back?
Ffff
23
24
25
26
AAAHHH
27
28
29
WOOOO
30
Lets make things clear
31
32
33
A/N :0)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
(≧◡≦) ♡
56

7

4.7K 127 122
By TransFrog02

Ahhhhh Ivan's P.O.V (Who knew?) Also what Ashley is wearing just in case you forgot in the last chapter (Minus the diaper)

I can't get those words out of my head. He didn't rape me, why would he think that I thought that?

"Come on bug, you have to eat," I said trying to feed him some sliced strawberries.

"No" He pouted.

"Ashley, please eat"

"No, I don't want to"

"Okay" I picked him up and brought him to the bathroom.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked as I sat him over my knee pulling down his overalls.

"Punishment," I said as he tried to cover his butt.

"N-no, please don't, i-I'll eat I promise please don't" He cried wiggling out of my grip.

"Only four spanks, bug," I said removing his hands.

I rubbed my hand over his bum and I noticed scars and hickeys. I know the hickeys are from Robin but the scars aren't because they don't look fresh. I shook my head and looked at Ashley's face that has tears running down it.

"Count each hit, love"

Ashley nodded and I slapped his butt "O-One" He choked out

"That wasn't too bad was it?" I rubbed some cooling jell on his now red butt.

Ashley didn't say anything. He just looked away from me.

"did you learn your lesson?"

Ashley nodded and I pulled him up putting his underwear and overalls back on.

"Why aren't you wearing a skirt today?" I asked washing my hands

"I didn't feel like it, i-is that a bad thing?"

"No baby, it's not"

It's starting to bug me now, what the hell does he mean by rape?

I pulled out my phone and texted Robin who I got his number from Ashley.

Me: Robin

Robin: Shit, I swear I didn't force him

Me: I know, he told me, but I have a question

Robin: What is it?

Me: Why did he think that I would think that you raped him? And what are the scars on his butt

Robin: Look, I can't say anything. If you want to know you have to ask him

Me: Robin, I care for him, I want him to be safe, please tell me

Robin: I'm sorry but I can't

Me: Do you know the reason why he can't eat?

Robin: Yes, but again, I'm not allowed to say.

Me: Okay, also, if there is a next time, be careful when you fuck him, he can barely walk

Robin: KK

I sighed and put away my phone before I got in trouble. I'm more worried now because Robin said that he isn't allowed to say.

"Ivan, can I be wif you?" Ashley asked as we went out for free time.

"Do you not want to play with your friends?"

"My bum still hurties" he pouted.

"Okay you can stay with me"

"Yay" Ashley giggled putting up his arms

I picked him up and he snuggled into my chest. God, he's so cute. When I first saw him I knew that I wanted him to be mine. He was all alone and he looked soft. He's so adorable in his skirts and dresses. He's not like the others and I love that.

"What you thinking about?" Ashley poked my cheek.

"I'm thinking about you prince"

Ashley blushed and put his paci in his mouth.

"Do you want to go to the mall to get you new clothes?" I asked him rubbing his back

"No, betause that means chu spend money"

"I don't care, I have a job so I can get it back, plus, I want to see you happy"

"Otays"

Ashley's P.O.V

"Mom, I'm home" I shouted walking inside Ivan following me.

"Hey hun, hi Ivan," My mom said from the couch

"Oh, I thought you would be in the kitchen like usual" I chuckled because she usually bakes when I get home "Ivan I'll be back, I wanna change before we go"

"Okay, Bug" Ivan smiled at me

I changed into my clothes that'll make me feel little but also not be judge too much.I looked in my mirror staring at my body.

"You're such a fat whore, puke up the food" My dad forced his fingers in my throat making me throw up.

"D-dad please s-stop" My dad cut my chest and butt

"Ten year olds should not be fat and horny like you"

"Hi Ashley, are you ready for your checkup?" My nurse asked

"Mhmm"

"Ashley, have you been sexually assaulted by anyone?"

"N-no, I-I told him to do it, I saw it on tv and I wanted to know how it felt, I begged for it" I started tearing up

"Ashley?" There was a knock on my door

"Coming" I quickly wiped away my tears and grabbed my phone leaving my room.

"You okay prince?" Ivan asked looking over my face.

"Yeah, I was just thinking, let's go" I faked smiled

"Want some food?" Ivan asked me as we walked around the mall

"Umm" "Fucking fatass"  "No, i'm not hungry"

"Is that Ashley?" I heard someone say.

"Why is he dressed like that"

"Who's the guy?"

I looked around and saw my old school bullies. Shit.

"Ivan, let's go" I whispered

"No, you need food, come on prince" Ivan grabbed my hand and we went into the food court.

"Ew, is he dating that guy"

"Fucking fag"

"He probably already fucked everyone at his new school"

"Did you hear from Robin that he's into ageplay"

"Ew, what a pedo"

I froze in place and started crying hearing that. Robin told them that my little space was a kink. I ripped my hand away from Ivan and tried finding the entrance from where we came from.

"Ashley" Ivan shouted for me "Bug, come back here"

I ignored him and I felt like I couldn't breathe as I heard my bullies following me. I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in a stall.

"Oh Ashley, come on out you slut" One of the guys hit the stall door that I'm in

"L-Leave me alone" I choked out

"Nope, we heard about your little kink, so come on out for daddy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 257 25
❝𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒❞ ••• In danger now that they know the truth about the academy the group must find a way to survive. Etteo learning more about Xyla, has...
4.2K 135 7
Age Regression Oneshots (sfw). Character Requests Open ♡ Please do not mistake agere for mdlg/ddlg kink or ageplay fetish. Age regression is purely...
92.2K 1.6K 16
‼️NOT MDLG OR AGEPLAY DO NOT PUT IN MDLG/DDLG/AGEPLAY/PETPLAY/PLAYLISTS‼️ THIS IS A 100% SFW STORY. PLEASE DO NOT ADD THIS STORY INTO MDLG/AGEPLAY/KI...
105K 2.6K 54
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Hi!! Please remember that Age Regression isn't Age Play, nor is it a kink!! This is a completely SFW book...