34

Ashely's POV

The weekend has passed and Ivan hasn't left my side this whole time. He has been trying to help me with my separation anxiety by leaving for a couple of minutes the coming back. Which was fine until he started to leave for about 15 minutes.

"You'll be okay prince I promise" Ivan kissed my head as we stood outside of my classroom.

I shook my head no and held onto him crying.

"Prince I can't stay with you, I have my own classes bud"

"N-no go"

"Ivan, Ashley? Is everything alright?" The principal asked coming up to us.

"Ashley is starting to have separation anxiety. Without me he has huge panic attacks" Ivan told him.

"How long has this been happening?"

"We talked about it and it's been happening since he went nonverbal but wasn't a problem till this weekend"

"Ashley, how about this, if it gets too much I will allow you to be in Ivan's classes if you be quiet in them"

I looked up at Ivan and nodded. He gave me a kiss on my forehead before sending me into class. I chewed on my sleeve and went to James as soon as I spotted him.

"Hi Ashwey" James giggled.

I gave a little wave and put my head on his chest. He hugged me and started to rock side to side in his feet.

"How's you?" He asked

"I-I wan Ivan" I held back my tears.

"I know, but it's okay, he's still in the same building"

A half an hour has passed and I'm holding in my tears and panic. I need Ivan, I don't think I can hold it back anymore.

"Are you alright Ashley?" The substitute teacher asked.

I shook my head no and started to cry.

"What's wrong?" She came over to me.

I didn't say anything, I just looked over to James hoping he'll know.

"Ashley I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong"

"Miss he needs his care giver Ivan" James spoke. "He has really bad separation anxiety"

"Well, you can wait just another half hour then you can see him okay?" The teacher said.

"The principal s-said I can g-go to him w-when I r-really need it" I cried more.

The sub looked at me questionably before going to the desk picking up the landline. James came over to me and hugged me which I accepted.

After a minute of her being on the phone Ivan walked into the room. He came over to me and picked me up.

"Are you okay Prince?" He asked rubbing my back.

I shook my head no and he walked out of the room holding me.

"You did such a good job baby boy, you made it such a long time without me" Ivan kissed my cheek.

"I-I sowwy, I twied to go da whole day" I cried more.

"Prince you did your best and what you did was better than I expected"

Once Ivan calmed me down we went to his classroom. As we walked in we got stares.

"Who's that?" A person asked as we got to Ivan's desk

"This is my little, his name is Ashley" Ivan told the person.

"You have another little?"

Another? What do they mean by that?

"It's been two years since you had one"

I hid my face in Ivan's chest trying to not cry. I don't want to know about his other little.

Ivan sat down and pulled me up on his lap. I looked at the work he was doing and I don't understand it one bit. I grabbed his pencil and doodled on the paper.

"Prince what are you drawing?" Ivan asked kissing my cheek.

I looked up at him and lightly bit his chin. He chuckled and took out another pencil doing his work. As he was on one of his questions I circled one of the answers.

"Thank you Prince but that's not right" Ivan smiled.

Before he could erase the answer I put I covered it with my hands.

"Prince can I put down the right answer please?"

"It is right" I whispered.

"How about I get you your own that you can do?"

"Nu me do yours" I mumbled.

"Okay Prince, you can help me"

I giggled and started to chew the sleeves of my sweater. Ivan put a paci in front of my mouth and I bit it. I sucked on the paci as Ivan did his work.

A few hours have passed and Ivan's teacher gave me a colouring book because I kept drawing on Ivan's work.

"So after two years after not having a little you finally got one?" The person from earlier came up to us.

"He's special since I first saw him" Ivan patted my head.

I looked over the persons face and noticed that they had a bridge piercing. I held out my hand and tried to touch it. Once I did they started to laugh.

"Is chu a boy or is girl?" I asked through my paci.

"I'm non-binary, do you know what that means?"

"Chu Nu boy and Nu girl" I giggled.

They nodded giving me pats in the head. "What about you little one?"

"Is boy" I pointed to myself.

"He's so cute, is that why you like him?" They asked Ivan.

"Something told me to pick him so I did, and I'm really happy that I did because I have been so happy"

"You have been happier when he came, I mean ever since she left"

She? Who's she? Ivan never mentioned another person. I thought I was the only one.

"Don't talk about her, yeah she made me happy but she's not the one, Ashley is" Ivan said.

I covered my ears not wanting to listen anymore. I don't want to know about this girl. What if they still talk? What if Ivan still hangs out with her?

"Prince it's okay, I haven't talked to her in 2 years, I have no idea where she is or how she is"