30

James's POV

Well there goes keeping a close eye on Ashley. He's in the big class. Maybe I should fake being big.

I got up from the play mat and told the teacher I wasn't feeling very little. I went to the nurses office and Ashley was in there talking to Miss.Gill.

"Hi James, you alright?" MissGill asked.

"Yeah I'm just not little" I told her going to the back to get into regular clothes.

"What are you doing?" Ashley came in as I put on my shirt.

"Getting changed" I tried to not sound little.

"You're following me, I don't need you or Ivan to watch me, I'm perfectly fine"

"I-I'm not following you" I chewed my lip.

"Boys, it's time for class" MissGill knocked.

I pushed Ashley out of the way and went to the big kid class. Ash sat down next to me and went right to work. I grabbed my stuff and tried to do the work. Stupid big kid stuff.

School was finally over and I eventually did slip out of little space making things easier. Before I could talk to Ashley he got in the guys truck. I watched them but they didn't move.

"Want a ride?" Ivan came up to me.

"Take me to Ashley's, fast" I turned to him.

"Why?"

"Please Ivan, I need to get there before he does"

Ivan sighed but he agreed. We quickly got to his car and he started to drive out. The truck Ashley is in is still in the parking lot so we have a big head start.

When we got to the house no one was home. Perfect. I thanked Ivan and got into Ashley's house. His mom gave me a key for emergencies.

I hid in the closet that has the window flap things and watched the front door.

Soon Ashley and a man came into the house. I pulled out my phone and started recording as I saw the man hitting Ashley. I need evidence of something.

"Get on your knees slut" The man told Ashley.

Ashley did as he said and tears were going down his face. Oh god please don't tell me he's making Ashley do what I think he is.

I need to do something but I'm too scared to move. I'm stuck in place. Stupid body fucking move and help Ashley.

Twenty minutes passed and Ashley is on the floor covered in sweat, cum, and vomiting. I got some on video and some pictures to show his mom. I would've gotten more but I feel sick to my stomach that I couldn't watch anymore.

"Clean this shit up now, I'll be back in the morning" the man told Ashley.

Ashley slowly got up and he walked away. I heard a door close so I quickly got out of the closet and went outside.

The man is already gone so I'm lucky. I pulled out my phone and called Ivan and Robin.

"Sup" Robin answered.

"Both of you at my house right now, don't ask questions" I told them.

"Why is everything okay?" Ivan panicked.

"I said no fucking questions" I hung up and crossed to road.

Soon both of them arrived and I'm pacing back and forth. How do I start? I can't just say that Ashley got raped by a random ass man.

"James, bun, you need to breathe and sit down" Ivan told me.

Robin got up from the couch and he grabbed me sitting me down.

"What's wrong?"

"Ashley is in trouble, a man, I have never seen him before, made Ash do stuff" I let out my breath

"What did this man look like?" Robin sounded angry.

I pulled out my phone and showed them the pictures and videos.

"THAT FUCKING BASTARD" Robin yelled standing up.

I flinched and curled into Ivan slowly falling into little space.

"Was that his dad?" Ivan asked.

"Yeah, that's fucking him. And sorry for scaring you James, I got mad"

"You have every right to be mad" Ivan said holding me.

"This makes sense why he blocked me on everything" Robin sat back down.

"And why he's been avoiding me and acting little" Ivan chimed in.

"I did good?" I asked in full little space.

"Very good" Robin hugged me.

I giggled a bit and the front door opened showing my sister.

"James who are they?" My sister asked.

"Wobin and Idan" I pointed to them.

"Robin and Idan?"

"It's Ivan" Ivan corrected her.

"Does mom and dad know they're here?"

"It was an emergency" Robin said "we just found something out which is really bad"

"Okay, just tell us next time okay James?" My sister patted my head.

I nodded and rubbed my eyes. I'm getting sleepy from all of this.

"James go take a nap okay, we'll talk about this when you're not little" Ivan said.

"Otays"

I woke up surrounded by stuffed animals and my paci out of my mouth. I looked over at my clock and it's almost 8pm. It's not that late to tell Ashley's mom about what happened right? I mean, I have to tell her so Ash doesn't get hurt.

I got out of my bed and changed into a white shirt and grey sweats. I took my phone and went downstairs heading out the front door.

Ashley's mom is home which is perfect. I ran across the street and knocked on the door.

"James hello" Ashley's mom answered.

"Is Ash home?"

"He's in the shower right now, do you need to talk to him?"

"No, I actually need to talk to you" I messed with my hands.

Ashley's mom let me in and we went to the sofa sitting down.

"How long will he be in there for?" I asked

"Maybe half an hour"

"Good, Um, oh god I don't know how to start this" I sighed rubbing my face.

"Is Ashley in trouble?"

"No, well, uh, just here look" I took out my phone and showed her the pictures and videos.

"Oh my god" she gasped

"Mom the water isn't getting ho- hi James" Ashley came in.

"Oh baby, Ashley why didn't you tell me" Ashley's mom got up and went over to Ashley hugging him.

"Tell you what?"

"That your dad is back, James just showed me-"

"HES LYING! HES NOT BACK! ITS A LIE, LALALALALALA! LIES ITS ALL LIES" Ashley covered his ears shouting.

"Ashley he showed me pictures and videos, please calm down" She shooshed him.

"James p-please get out" Ashley cried.

"Okay, I'm really sorry Ash but I don't want to see you hurt" I said getting up from the couch.