39

Ashley's POV

The funeral has ended and now we're just here doing nothing besides talking to people. I guess the funeral was a day earlier than we thought it was. Currently I'm playing games on my phone because once again there's no service so I can't be on the phone with Ivan or Robin.

"Yo Ash, are you going to be hiding in that corner for the rest of the day or what?" Dylan came up to me.

"I told you I don't want anything to do with you" I mumbled out.

"Okay, but me and the others are going to have a small party"

"No, you know I don't drink"

"I never said you had to, I just don't want to see you being alone"

I stared at my phone as the shutting off screen showed up. Fuck I forgot my charger.

"And by the looks of it you now have nothing to do" he smiled.

"Alright fine, if I go will you stop pestering me?"

"Sure"

I sighed and got up from to floor. Dylan started walking and I followed him to the barn. When we got in everyone was drinking and smoking. I don't want to be here.

Dylan grabbed a cup and filled it with punch. I also grabbed a cup and filled it with punch. When I looked back up Dylan was gone. What the hell. I thought he was going to stick with me since I don't know anyone here.

"Dylan" I stumbled towards him.

"What's up" he gave me a smile.

"Can we pleeeaaassseee go swimming, I saw a huge lake"

"Ashley, there's no lakes around here, you probably just saw a pud- did you drink the punch?"

"Duh? It's good, like really fucking good I had like, 3 cups" I laughed.

"Shit, Ash that isn't punch" Dylan grabbed my arm pulling me away from the people.

"Of course it is silly, why else would it be red and taste like punch?"

"Stay right here and wait for me okay?" Dylan groaned in frustration.

"Whatever you say Cookie" I giggled calling him his old nickname.

Dylan shook his head and walked off. A few guys came up to me and surrounded me.

"Hi" I giggled.

"Look what we have here. A small boy who looks horny" one of the guys smirked grabbing my crotch.

I gasped and dropped my cup. Noooo my punch.

"Sweet little thing, do you want us to take care of you? We know how to make you feel like you're in heaven"

"I like the sound of that" I smiled thinking of all of my comfort things.

Ivan's POV

"Hey uh, where did you say Ashley went to?" James came out of the bathroom.

"At a funeral. Why?" Robin answered scrolling through tv shows.

"Nothing, it's probably just someone else" I sat down in between Robin and I.

"Why? You think Ash is lying to us?" I asked him.

"No? Maybe? I don't know"

"What does that mean?"

"One of my internet friends is into bdsm cnc gangbang shit and he sent me a video and the guy just kinda looked like Ash"

Both Robin and I looked at him concerned.

"You don't think it's actually him do you?"

"Show us the video" Robin demanded.

James unlocked his phone and clicked the link the the porn video.

"You like that bitch? I told you, just like heaven" the guy in the video laughed fucking someone.

"S-stop, please" the boy in the video cried.

We kept watching and we haven't seen any faces yet.

"What the fu-" the video cut off.

"Wait, go back before the video ended. Robin said looking closer.

James went back a bit and it was blurry but I can see part of Ashley's face crying.

"THAT BASTARD FUCK! HE PROMISED HE FUCKING PROMISED" Robin screamed in anger.

"Robin calm down, it's obvious that Ashley didn't-"

"No, not Ash, right there, that's Dylan. He promised that Ashley wouldn't be fucking hurt"

I pulled out my phone and quickly called Ashley. That video wasn't taken today since it's not even dark out. In the video you can see out the windows and it's night time.

"Hello?" Dylan answered the phone.

"Where's Ash?" I asked him.

"He's uh, look I'm not even going to sugarcoat it. I made Ash come to a party with me since his phone died and apparently he was drinking the punch which had alcohol in it which he didn't know of. He then came up to me obviously drunk. I told him to stay put so I could get my stuff and take him back to the hotel. Next thing I know these dumbasses are fucking him and Ash was crying and screaming"

"Did you get them to stop or what? There's a fucking video of what happened"

There was silence and I could hear Dylan trying to talk.

"Tell me Dylan"

"I tried, I tried okay? There were too many and them they started to do it to me too. I swear to you, I tried my best. They're bigger than us"

"Where's Ashley?"

"H-he's in the bathroom throwing up, it's like fucking last time he got drunk"

"What do you mean last time? You weren't here last time?"

"The night he lost his virginity to me, or what I let him believe anyways"

"Let him believe?"

"Ivan i swear I'll tell you but I just can't right now. I'm going to go back to Bear and help him feel better"

"Bear?"

"Ashley, fuck I'm sorry. I call him Bear sometimes"

"Okay, please make sure he's okay, and tell his mom or I swear to fuck you wont be seeing another day"

I hung up the phone and put my hands over my face. I can't believe this. My baby is hurting again and I wasn't there to help him.

"What happened?" James asking breaking the silence.

"Dylan answered. Apparently Ashley didn't know the punch had alcohol in it and got drunk then those guys took advantage of him. When Dylan tried to stop them they also forced Dylan. And when they get back Dylan is going to explain more, about what actually happened the first time"

"The first time?" Robin looked confused.