41

*Ashleys POV*

"Dis or dis" I showed Dylan two of my outfits as I slipped into little space after calming him down.

"That one bear" he pointed to the first outfit (minus diaper)

I giggled and took off my clothes getting into the new ones only to get stuck in the shirt.

I tried to look at Dylan but I couldn't see.

"Dywin I need hewps" I struggled.

I heard him chuckle a bit before he got up from my bed helping me get on my shirt. I thanked him and grabbed my paci and my teddy bear.

"What do?" I asked.

"Do you want to watch a movie and colour?"

I nodded and I went to my art bin grabbing two colouring books for us and a box of crayons that James got for me. Dylan grabbed my tv remote and looked through some Disney movies.

I sat on the bed and waited for him. He put on Cinderella and sat next to me. I gave him one of the books and a yellow crayon since it's his favourite colour.

I dug through the box till I got a pretty purple.

*Dylan's POV*

"Bear are you awake?" I tried to not move too much.

He mumbled a bit with a small snore. I guess that answers my question. I moved his hair out of his face and took a crayon out of his mouth replacing it with a paci.

I needed this. God damn it why does he always know what I need. It pisses me off so much. He's supposed to hate me, to hurt me, to be afraid of me. I can't fucking do this.

I grabbed his hair roughly waking him up.

"Ow Dylan stop it" he started to cry.

"Why the fuck are you doing this Ash, why are you so god damn annoying" I raised my voice at him.

Ashley didn't answer he just cried harder.

"Everything that I have fucking done to you and yet you are trying to act like it never fucking happened. What the hell is up with that?"

Ashley grabbed my other arm and bit it hard drawing out blood.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"STOP IT DYLAN" he screamed at me. "Y-you're doing it again"

I looked at my arm as it dripped blood.

"Just talk to me please, without screaming and fighting, or hurting"

"I'm sorry" I bit my nails.

"It's okay, I'm here you can talk to me. I understand why you do the things you do but you need to just stop it"

"How are you like this? Why are you like this? You are always so nice and caring and I don't understand"

"Because I know you are good. You act like a dick, and you are in fact a dick but I know you aren't always trying to be. At least to me. Your mom told me the real reason why you hurt me"

"The real reason?"

"She told me the only times you feel hurt is when I'm upset or hurt you. Do you know how much that even hurts me?"

I put my hands into fist starting to get angry again.

"Dylan" Ashley grabbed my hands, "calm down and talk"

"Let me go home, I-I don't want to hurt you"

"You've hurt me so much that I don't think you can even do it anymore"

"Yes I will"

"No it won't, so just do the thing one more time and we won't talk to each other ever again"

"Do not give me consent"

"I'll even call Ivan and Robin telling them that I'm letting you hurt me so they don't get pissed at you"

"I'm not afraid of them getting pissy with me, I'm scared that they're going to be pissy with you"

"I don't care Dylan!" Ash yelled at me.

"YES YOU DO, YOU WILL" I shouted back.

"Ashley?" Someone walked in "what the hell is he doing here?"

"What the fuck do you mean? You don't even know who I am" I glared at the boy.

"Ashley has told me all about you, you shit"

"James stop, I invited him alright" Ashley told the boy.

"Why?"

"Because he's been having a rough time and I wanted to help in anyway possible"

"Ashley what if he wanted to rape you again"

I tensed up and looked down at the floor.

"See, he was planning to do it" James pointed at me.

"SO FUCKING WHAT? HE JUST GAVE ME CONSENT"

"NOT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BEAT ME UP" Ashley yelled.

"What is up with all of this shouting?" Ivan pushed James out of the way a bit.

"Ivan please, please let me do it one more time with him" I got on my knees begging.

"Do what?"

"Have sex with him"

"NO" they all shouted.

"Fine, screw this, I never cared about you anyways" I glared at Ash.

"You know that's not true" Ashley got up from the bed.

I grabbed Ashley and pulled him to me kissing his lips roughly. Ash struggled against me and the other two tried to get me off of him. Ashley bit my lip hard making me pull away in pain.

"Stop it" Ashley pushed me with more blood on his lips and in his mouth.

"You need to go. Now." Ivan turned me to face him.

His face turned into shock as he looked at my face.

"Ashley, you bit him to hard"

"It's fine, I deserved it. Thanks Ash, I needed that"