5

Ashely's P.O.V

"Shit shit shit shit" I cursed trying to get dressed. My big self want's to dress in my other hentai shirt but I know I'll go little wanting to wear a dress. Maybe I should get a hentai dress, imma save up and get one. Wait I need to focus

"Ash, come get breakfast" My mom shouted

"I'm not ready" I shouted back finding the clothes that I want to wear.

I put on my outfit and grabbed my ds walking out of my room.

"Awe, you look adorable" My mom smiled.

"Thanks, mama, I'm running late, I don't have time to eat"

"Take toast, you know that you have to eat"

"Mom, I'm fine, I promise, love you bye" I ran out the door and to the bus stop.

"Hi Ashley" James said with an apple in his mouth.

"Oh thank god I'm not late"

"No, you are, I am too, there's always a second bus that comes around" James took the apple out of his mouth. "Are you not little?"

"Nah, but I decided to wear this anyways because I have a feeling that I will be little, but if I don't I have spare clothes in my bag"

"What bag?"

"Shit, I left my bag, if the bus comes, tell them I'll be back," I said running back to my house

I was playing tag with James and some other littles during recess as Ivan was talking to other people. Today has been good so far, I mean, I haven't cried which isn't normal. I cry a lot, even when I'm big.

"You can't catch me" James giggled as I chased him.

"Yes I ca-" Why are there two James? I stood there trying to figure out wich James is the real one.

"Ashley?" James's voice rang in my ear like an echo.

"Why are there two of you?" I reached out to touch him but my hand fell through.

"What are you talking about? Are you okay?"

"Prince what's wrong?" Ivan's voice was like the same as James.

"Hey, there's two of you too" I giggled getting dizzy "There's two of everythi-"

Everything went black and I heard Ivan calling my name.

I opened my eyes slowly as a bright light came to view.

"Oh good you're awake" A female voice said.

"What happened?"

"You fainted bug"  heard Ivan

I looked to my side and he was sitting by me with a worried face.

"Ashley, when's the last time you ate?" Ivan asked

"Hehe yesterday silly, we had cookies remember" I giggled

"No, Ashley, I meant real food, have you even had water?"

I went silent not wanting to answer.

"Ashley, answer me, babe"

"Call Robin, he knows" I handed Ivan my phone as I turned to my side not looking at him.

I heard him sigh as he got up and called Robin. The last time I actually ate was when I was with him, which it's been a while.

"Are you okay Ashley?" James asked walking in

"Mhmm" I nodded

"Over a month?" I heard Ivan shout into the phone making me flinch "God damn it, thank's Robin"

"What's been over a month?" James asked Ivan as he walked back in

"Ashley, tell him"

"It's been a month and two weeks since I haven't eaten actual food" I whispered

"That's not healthy Ashley, why would you do that?" James asked

"I don't want to talk about it" I started tearing up.

There it is guys, gals and nonbinary pals (*cough Thomas Sanders *cough*), my first cry of the day.

"Please Ashley" James sounded like he's about to cry

"I-It's hard for me to keep my food down"

"So, what about the cookies from yesterday? You ate those good"

"When I went to the bathroom, I-I, I threw it up, I tried not to but I couldn't stop it" I started crying more.

"James, get to class hun, we'll take care of Ashley" The nurse said coming over with a bowl of bananas and a cup of water.

"Okay Miss.Gill" James walked out of the nurses office before he took a baindaid off of the desk. I giggled a bit at his actions as he gave me a thumbs up.

"Ashley, I want you to eat this okay?"

I looked at the fruit and I already feel like throwing up.

"Want me to feed you?" Ivan asked

I shook my head no and kept staring at the bananas.

"Baby boy you need to eat"

"I-i'll just throw it up"

"No you won't baby, please eat"

I chewed my lip and grabbed one of the slices and smelt it. I gagged and put it back "I-I can't"

"Prince, look at me"

I looked up at Ivan and he put his hand on my cheek.

"You can do it, I promise baby, it's not going to harm you, it's going to make you feel better"

"B-but each time I eat I throw up"

"I know, you just have to take your time, let's make a rule okay?"

I nodded and chewed my lip.

"You have to eat three things a day, it doesn't have to be a meal, I want you to eat something in the morning, in the afternoon, and the evening"

"Like what?"

"Something small, sliced oranges, bananas, toast, rice, mac&cheese, but no sweets"

"Okay"

"And you have to have water every single day, and just for today, you will only drink water"

"So no appie juice?"

"Sorry prince, no apple juice"

I sighed and looked back at the bananas. "Can you feed me?"

"Of course I will" Ivan chuckled

Ivan went back to class but the nurse kept me here so she can make sure that i'm better and not stress myself out too much.

"What are you colouring Ashley?" The nurse asked giving me a sippy filled with water

"Mmmm, a thing for maths, is dis right?" I asked holding up the problem

"You forgot to add the two love"

"Damn it" I pouted

"Don't swear hun, it's just a small mistake that anyone can do"

"Sowwy"

I decided to take a break and I put my paci in my mouth and played Legend Of Zelda. I held onto my stuffie as I was immediately attacked. Frick me.