9

Ashley's P.O.V

My mom left for the night because she was called in for an emergency. My mom's a nurse and when she gets an emergency call she always takes it to help people and to get more money. We aren't poor I just like to buy things a lot.

"Ashley, do you feel okay?" Robin asked me as we watched tuff puppy on the tv. I ignored him and kept watching the show.

"Prince, answer Robin's question"

"My tummy just feels weird" I answered

"Like throwing up?" Robin looked at me

I nodded and Robin got up going to the garage. I heard him punching the punching bag in there.

"Is he okay?" Ivan asked me

"He's just blaming himself for what my dad did again, he'll be fine" I laid down and put my head on Ivan's lap.

"Promise me you won't force yourself to throw up?"

"I pwomise, I want to be healthy for chus"

"Don't be healthy just for me, I want you to be healthy for yourself, I don't want you to be hurt"

"Otay. Can I get another kissy?"

Ivan smiled and he bent down kissing my lips. I pulled him in just a bit kissing him deeper.

"Oh, so you two are together" I heard Robin's voice.

Ivan and I quickly pulled away and I hid my face blushing a lot.

"No, we're not, I just want to make sure Ashley is happy"

Does he not like me? I-I thought we had feelings. He kissed me. Did that not mean anything to him.

"So, he's still available" Robin smirked

"Well" He doesn't want to date me, he doesn't care that Robin, the one who told my bullies that my little space is a kink.

"No, I'm not, and I want both of you to leave my house" I sat up and ran to my room slipping out of little space.

"Ashley?" Ivan knocked on my door.

"Leave my fucking house you fucking asshats" I yelled

"Ivan, you don't want to bother him when he's mad, trust me, it's not pretty" I heard Robin talking to Ivan

It's the next morning and I don't feel little, I feel like shit. I changed into random clothes and put piercings in (Clothes up top)

"Morning Ash" My mom smiled at me

"Hey mom" I rubbed my eyes and went to the fridge grabbing a can of monster.

"You okay?"

"I guess" I opened the can and drank some.

"Have some toast please" My mom handing me a piece

"I don't want to"

"Ash, please, I know it's hard to forget him and what he said but you know it's not true, you need food, you are not fat, and you do not need to throw it up"

"But I am"

"No, you are not, Ash, look" My mom put her middle finger and her thumb around my wrist "See that gap? It shouldn't be there"

"You just have long fingers, mine don't" I did the same thing on my wrist and I noticed the gap "Oh"

"See, you need food, Ashley, I'm scared for your health, that's why I always took you to the doctor when you were young" My mom hugged me

"I-I'm sorry for scaring you mom, I didn't know, I always saw myself fat"

"And it's not your fault, he hurt you and I tried stopping him but he threatened to kill both of us"

"I know mom, I heard all of the screaming" I started tearing up.

"Do you want me to drive you to school?" She asked

I nodded and pulled away from the hug.

"Oh, hi Ashley, why weren't you on the bus?" James asked coming up to me as I drank my monster

"My mom wanted to drive me, do you think I can be a nurses aid today? I don't want to do big class but I'm not little"

"Mmm, I think so"

We went to the nurse's office and she was sitting down looking at some papers.

"James, no bandaids, you took the last of them," She said not looking up

"Hey, I bought more" James giggled

"Can I be an aid today?" I asked

"Of course you can Ashley, I always need a little help"

I smiled and hugged James as he left putting the bandaids on a table.

"Did you eat love?" The nurse asked

"Yeah, I had some toast" I drank more of my monster.

"That's good, what are your plans for the weekened?"

"Mmm, I don't know, probably help my mom around the house, maybe play some video games"

"Why not hang out with Ivan or James?"

"Ivan and I got into a fight yesterday so I don't really want to talk to him, I might hang with James I just don't know if he even likes me or if he's just being nice"

"Oh, James likes you, he doesn't talk to that many people, he has a hard time making friends"

"Do you know what he likes? We mostly just play tag or play in the sandpit"

"Oh, that's just little him, big him is well, you don't really want to know big him"

"Well now I want to know big him" I said as I twirled in the chair making me a bit dizzy.

"Can you get me a box of cotton balls please"

"Sure" I got up and stumbled a bit from spinning and got the cotton balls.

"Thank you"

"Do you have any cookies?" I asked wanting something sweet

"I do, but you can't have any"

"Why not?"

"They're for the littles"

"I never got any when I was little"

"Because you needed something healthy, you can have some peaches"

"Nah, I can live" I chuckled

I took out my phone and I have texts

Ivan: Ashley, please talk to me

Ivan: What did I do wrong?

Ivan: Ash?

Ivan:Prince?

Ivan: Please baby talk to me, i'm worried

I ignored it and looked at my other texts

Robin: Hey babe, I'm sorry for last night

Robin: Babe?

Robin: Yo dude answer me

Robin: Are you okay?

Robin: Ash, please answer

Robin: Ashley please, you need to answer

Robin: I'll text your mom

I rolled my eyes and looked at the other texts

Birthgiver: Ashley, is everything okay? Both Robin and Ivan texted me

Me: Yeah, I'm fine, I'm being the nurse's aid right now

Birthgiver: Okay love, don't scare me like that, I thought you got hurt

Me: Sorry mom, Love you