33

Ashley's POV

It's once again the weekend and I haven't been able to slip back into little space. But I'm not really complaining, I've been in it for a long time which isn't healthy when it's 24/7, for me at least.

Robin said he wanted to come over today so I decided that I should get dressed and shit. I haven't told him that I haven't been in little space so I wonder what his reaction will be? He's been a lot more accepting of my little space and now knows a lot more about it.

"Ashley, I'm going to have an overnight shift, do you want me to call Robin or Ivan? Maybe James?" My mom came into my room.

"Robin is already coming over, we're having a boys night like we used to do, but without Dylan and the others"

"Alright, be good and be safe, I left money on the table for you so you can get food"

"Thanks mom, I love you" I gave her a smile.

She told me that she loved me too before leaving the house. I should get ready because I don't know when Robin will get here.

"Babe I'm here" Robin shouted walking in my house.

"Sup" I went up to him.

"Holy shit you look sexy" Robin blushed.

"Yeah?" I kissed his lips.

"Fuck I love you" Robin kissed me deeper. "Uh, mom isn't home right?"

"She left half an hour ago" I smiled.

Robin lifted me up from the ground and turned us around pushing me up against the door. I moaned as he pulled my hair. He grinded against me kissing down to my neck biting and sucking it. God if Ivan was here too I would be such a mess right now.

Someone knocked on the door and Robin stopped giving me hickeys giving me a confused look.

"I forgot to mention that I invited James" I gave him a toothy smile.

Robin kissed my cheek before putting me back down. I opened the door and James had a huge smirk on his face.

"What?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm not a dumbass, I heard you moaning through the door, also nice hickeys" James patted my shoulder walking in.

"Who's all coming?" Robin asked doing something on his phone.

"Just us"

"Why not Ivan?" James raised his eyebrow and sat on the couch

"He has work this weekend, his work schedule is changing since more people got hired and quit. Meaning I won't be able to see him as much and I just really want to be with him"

"Just ordered pizza, and now what games are we gonna play" Robin smiled

"I'm going to beat your asses in oh crud" James gave us finger guns before going to the board game closet.

"I hate that game" I mumbled.

"Yet you win every single time"

"I have no idea what I'm doing" I smiled.

I wonder if Ivan knows how to play oh crud. Fuck I really wish he were here right now.

"YOU HAVE TO BE SHITTING ME" James shouted getting more cards.

"And with that Ashley wins" Robin sighed writing down the scores.

"But we aren't on the last cards, we have 3 more rounds" I said shuffling the cards.

"You are way ahead of both of us that it's impossible for us to catch up"

I grabbed a piece of pizza and stared at it. It smells really good that I just grabbed it. I put the pizza back down and wiped the grease on my pants.

"Are you okay babe?"

I nodded and pushed the box away from me a bit.

"Feel sick?"

I again nodded and dealt out some cards. I wish Ivan was here to play with us.

"I'll go one" James smiled

"Zero" Robin rolled his eyes.

"Two" I rearranged my 3 cards.

We played the game and I laid my head on Robins lap.

"You better not be looking at my cards babe" Robin started to pet me.

"It doesn't really matter because I'm going to win this round" I put down a king of spades.

"God damn it" James grumbled as I got my cards.

I wonder if Ivan is good at this game? I really miss him, I want him to cuddle me and give me kisses.

Another hour has passed and we're now watching shows. Time has been going slow for me. Robin has me in his arms cuddling me and since James slipped into little space I gave him some of my stuffies to cuddle. I wish Ivan was here to also cuddle me.

"He's so dumb" I mumbled under my breath as we watch miraculous ladybug

"It's because he's a blonde" Robin laughed.

"Yeah......wait I'm a blonde you shit" I hit the back of his head.

"You blonde?" James looked at me confused.

"Yeah, his natural hair is blonde" Robin ruffled my hair.

"Me didn't knows" James touched my hair and whispered that it's soft.

I moved away a bit starting to panic. Why am I panicking? There's nothing to panic about.

"Baby what's wrong?" Robin rubbed my arm.

"I don't want to be touched right now" I moved off of Robin.

"D-did I do someting wongs?" James asked tearing up.

"You did nothing wrong James" Robin held him

My breathing picked up and I don't know what to do. I want to be held but at the same time I don't.

"Baby, do I need to do something?" Robin asked.

"I-I need I-Ivan" I mumbled out.

Robin pulled out his phone and called Ivan. "Ivan when do you get off of work? Now? Okay come to Ashley's quickly please"

Robin ended the call and he touched my shoulder which I hit away. James put my stuffy on my lap and I stared at it. I don't know what to do. I haven't had a panic attack like this in a long time.

After 15 minutes Ivan came bursting in my house with panic on his face. Once he spotted me he walked over with a smile.

"What's wrong Prince?" Ivan touched my cheek wiping my tears.

"I-I don't know" I sniffled out.

"He just randomly started to have a panic attack when James touched him. Ashley said he needed you so I immediately called" Robin explained.

Ivan had a thinking face on and he backed away from me and went somewhere where I couldn't see him. He left for a good minute and I started to panic again. I know he's still there so why am I panicking?

He came back and hugged me tightly.

"Prince I think you're getting really really bad separation anxiety" Ivan whispered in my ear.

(A/N I know this isn't how actual separation anxiety is like but I needed to think of something else for this story)