FITOOR

By glittersoul_07

a multi - millionere bussiness men of Dubai amirates whoose dark secrets are locked in his royal palace ...wh... More

CH -1
CH-2
CH-3
CH -4
CH -5
CH-6
CH-7
CH -8
CH -9
Ch -10
CH-11
CH -12
CH-13
CH -14
CH -15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH -19
CH -20
Note
imp

CHARACTER SKETCH

18.2K 546 11
By glittersoul_07

Siddharth Ashok Shukla
The multi - millionaire of Dubai who is known for the excellent bussiness approaches ....besides being a bussiness siddharth is also involved in mafia world but that is the secret only few people are aware of!
.
.
.
Rahul Roy
Right hand of Sid and his secret keeper ...he is also his childhood friend and only friend siddharth have ...
.
.
.
.
Rehmaan Siddiqui
Siddharths bussiness manager and the one who keeps a check on murders they do ...he is a lawyer !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shehnaaz Kaur gill
Singer ,model and actress ...one of the biggest rising stars of India ...she is ruthless , arrogent for outside world only her little sister and father knows the real Sana who is sweet ,caring and loving ...
.
.
.
.
Santosh gill
Top most bussinessmen of India and a millionaire ....
.
.
.
.
Sanchi Kaur gill
Younger sister of shehnaaz ...she's a completely opposite personality of Sana ...she's shy , introvert and is in her books ...she's camera shy !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 69.7K 107
Shehnaaz looked at him with utmost anger and hate painful tears kept rolling down over her destiny unable to suppress her emotions harshly grabbed hi...
1.4M 116K 112
This is the story of a multi millainare who is extremely ruthless doesn't love anybody except his mom and sister ... Nothing and nobody matters to hi...
16.6K 655 21
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
386K 36.6K 37
Shehnaaz has never met her father's side family in her whole life because they don't know her father has married woman from outside their caste and k...