πŒπˆπ’π‚π‡πˆπ„π•πŽπ”π’ 𝐇𝐄𝐀...

By kourourou

⚠︎ π™·π™Έπ™°πšƒπš„πš‚ π‘€π‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘› π΄π‘ˆ: When Killua Zoldyck happens to catch a girl hiding on one of the boy bathr... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 19

5.3K 227 1.1K
By kourourou

15 minutes earlier

2nd person's point of view:

Hisoka is currently sitting on a concrete bench. Although his cheek is a bit swollen, he's grinning over to the slightly-crumpled card that you grabbed from him earlier.

With a malicious chuckle escaping his lips, "What a match~" he breathed out, referring to you and Killua.

Then a lighter magically appears to his hands in a snap. With a flick sound, he lit the lighter up, "Too bad matches tend to burn into ashes~" he muttered with a smile, gradually burning the ace of hearts card.

"As a joker yourself, what you just said is just horrible,"

An emotionless voice was heard from nowhere. With Hisoka's usual smile, "Hm?" he darted his gaze towards the owner of the voice to see his ally.

There stood a guy, an expressionless face can be seen on the person's face,"I figured you stumbled upon my little brother. He did that, didn't he?" he inquires, pointing his own cheek, referring to the swollen cheek of Hisoka.

With a smile still on the magician's face, "Yeah," Hisoka responds, casually tossing the half-burnt card from his hands, "You're right... That (Your name) girl is sure interesting," he murmured, followed by a malicious chuckle escaping his lips.

♡♡♡

"Y-Yes, I do love you... dumbass,"

The faint sounds of raindrops plinking on the puddles can only be heard. The rain then finally came to a stop and the clearing of clouds soon followed, revealing the starry sky and brightly-lit moon illuminating below.

The silverette stood there, speechless.

He heard you for the first time, but with you letting those words out from your lips once again sounded like music to his ears.

Killua eventually removes his hands from your shoulders, sitting back beside you. With him and his overflowing joy, he couldn't help himself but to smile that he had to cover it with his hand just to hide it.

The male teen sat there, contemplating whether that truly happened or not. To him, Killua thought that this is too good to be true.

With Killua not saying anything somehow makes the atmosphere slightly awkward for you, "Killua..." you mumbled, enough only for him to hear.

You gain Killua's attention, then he sees you wringing your hands in front of you, a noticeable blush can be seen on your face.

Killua can tell you're still embarrassed after how you courageously blurted out your confession.

The truth is, you're being distracted by Killua's bare chest along with his abs, although it's barely exposed.

"What is it?" Killua asks in mere curiosity.

Then you handed him a neatly folded suit, "It's distracting," you mutter shyly, making the silverette dumbfounded in the process.

'Distracting?' Killua thought to himself.

At first, the silverette was confused, he then placed a hand on his chest. Realization hits his senses upon noticing that his tie is loosened and some of the buttons of his shirt aren't connected.

Killua got flustered in an instant, "C-Crap, right..." he stammered, feebly reaching his suit from you.

Eventually, Killua can feel his cheeks heating up, wondering how you managed to strip his top off earlier without any trouble.

Killua was thinking too hard that he couldn't connect the buttons of his shirt properly, "Damn it," you heard him grumble under his breath, frustratedly removing the buttons all over again after connecting the first one wrongly.

Mustering up your courage, you went faced him, reaching out your hands to his shirt and did it for him instead.

This made the silverette blush as he carefully observes you upon intently doing it, "You know... I c-can do it myself," Killua muttered to you, avoiding your gaze when you looked up to him.

"Do you want me to stop really?"

"N-No!" Killua blurted out somehow, making you flinch in surprise.

Feeling more humiliated, blood rushes up to Killua's cheeks. He then reluctantly locked his sapphire-blue eyes to your (eye color) ones.

"I-I mean..." Killua pauses, trying to come up with some words to say but he gives up, eventually.

"D-Do it for me, I don't care," he breathed out, shyly averting his gaze away once again.

With a small smile, you proceed on fixing his tie until you hear something rather unexpecting from the silver-haired fellow.

"You were the one who stripped me after all," upon hearing this from him instantly ticked you off.

Intentionally, you tighten his tie abruptly, too hard that made Killua slightly choke in the process.

Killua turned his head away and started coughing, "Agh! W-What the heck?!" he coughed in between words.

Regaining his composure, he cleared his throat before shooting you an annoyed look.

"Oh? I didn't know neckties make you gag," you noted with an innocent smile. Loosening his tie for a bit, "My bad~" you chuckle.

'Damn it, I somehow forgot how much of a short-tempered person you are,' Killua thought in his mind. He couldn't bring himself to say it otherwise you may choke him to death.

As Killua inspects you fixing his tie, he intently inspects your features in bewilderment.

"Oi, quit staring,"

Killua is caught off-guard, realizing that you're actually done doing his necktie, "N-No, I'm not," he denied, quickly slipping in his suit afterward.

"Hm? What's this?"

After connecting the buttons of his suit, an emotionless voice was heard. This made Killua freeze on his spot as he instantly recognized who it was.

On the other hand, you darted your gaze upon a strange tall adult with dark, long, combed-back hair. As you bring back your attention to Killua, he has his icy glare shooting towards the man.

Killua instinctively pulled you behind him which caught you in surprise, he kept his venomous gaze towards the man.

"Killua..." you call on him, worriedly.

"Why are you hiding her?" the man with an expressionless voice then cocked his head to the side.

"Can you at least introduce the Zoldyck's future first lady to our family, ne Kil?"

Baffled, you shift your gaze back to the silverette, 'Killua's family?' you thought deeply, 'Does that mean he's...' as you look up, you slightly flinched at the sight of the man already pointing his index finger straight towards you.

'Killua's brother?'

"(Whole name), that's your name, right?" the man question to you.

"Oi aniki, stay her out of this. You're talking to me," Killua spat bitterly, his eyes went even colder after hearing his older brother mention your name.

"Hm? You should be grateful, Kil. Father approved her already, didn't he?"

"I doubt that," Killua responded coldly, his venomous glare focused at his older brother.

The silverette slips his hands to yours, intertwining his fingers with yours after, "Even if the old man approves, my decision - declining as the Zoldyck's heir - will remain adhere," he concluded.

Illumi pauses for a moment, the two stared at each other for quite a while before the adult breaks the ice.

"I see," Illumi muttered, "Go see father, he'll be waiting," he then turned his heel and walked away.

Killua is relieved to see his brother taking his leave. Bringing his gaze towards you, he sees you spaced out as you watch his big brother walking away.

Utterly perplexed by these uncanny occurrence, you instantly snap back from your thoughts when a cold hand cups your cheek.

Looking up, you see Killua's sapphire-blue eyes focused on you in concern.

"Don't worry, you'll be safe here with me," Killua mumbles to you with a reassuring voice. He then pulls you close in an embrace, "I'll explain everything to you soon, let's go meet Alluka first," he whispers to you, his lips curving into a faint smile.

"(Your name)?"

The two of you alerted upon hearing someone's cold voice called your name. Killua then glared daggers at a male teen with charcoal-colored hair.

With Killua releasing you from his embrace, you turn your head around to see Souga standing there, his cold eyes staring at Killua's.

"Souga!"

"Wait, you know him?!" Killua inquires in disbelief.

Formally, "(Your name), your father's wondering where you've been," Souga started as he began to approach you, he's about to reach out your hands when...

To your surprise, Killua pulls you towards himself before Souga could even do so.

In an instant, Souga shoots the silverette with an annoyed look. Killua, being a petty guy himself, narrowed his gaze back to Souga.

Letting out an awkward chuckle, "Souga, don't worry. Killua is my-" Killua interjects before you could even finish your sentence.

"Boyfriend. (Your name)'s legitimate boyfriend," Killua corrected, even emphasizing the word legitimate.

'Boyfriend...?' you reiterate in your mind, your cheeks gradually heating up.

Killua kept his gaze on Souga, who's quite shocked by what the silverette has said.

With Souga regaining his composure, "Right," he then cleared his throat with his fist in front of his mouth, "But using that word 'legitimate' isn't really that necessary," you heard Souga mumbles under his breath, focusing his gaze away.

As you expected, Killua got infuriated after hearing what Souga said.

"Oh, okay Mr. Know-it-all," Killua huffed, a hint of sarcasm lacing his voice, "No one asked!" he then growled towards Souga.

With a sigh of disbelief, 'I can't believe this,' you thought in disappointment.

"May you two please refrain from raising your voices-" your words got cut off once again by Souga arguing back to Killua.

"Oh, did I offend you?" Souga scoffs, "Now I'm starting to doubt why (Your name) chose a dimwit like you," then he gave the silverette a pissed look.

Letting out another awkward chuckle, "I think it's time to head back, you guys-" you tried to calm the two once more, unfortunately, you failed yet again.

"Dimwit you say? Well too bad that dimwit you're referring to is beyond better than you smart-ass," Killua hissed.

Although you're starting to lose your patience, you gave another shot to calm them down, 'How did this even happen?' you let out a sigh in disbelief.

You watched the two males having a serious-yet-childish glaring contest, "Now, now, it's mean calling each other with such obnoxious names," you coax, forcing a laugh.

"You're still a dimwit," Souga spats to Killua.

"Smart-ass," Killua sassed back.

And that was the last straw. :>

11:05 PM

"

Ah! (Your name)-nee's so pretty~" Alluka chimed, perking up at the time she sees you approaching.

With Alluka's beaming smile, "(Your name)-nee, you're finally here!" she surprised you with a hug.

"Of course~ you look lovely Alluka,"

"Thank you! You're really pretty as always, (Your name)-nee~" Alluka giggles, finally releasing you from her hug when she happens to notice someone behind you.

"Damn it, that hurts as hell..."

Killua grumbled to himself with an embarrassed face. His hand lightly rubbing the sore part of his forehead, soothing the pain away.

Beside you is Souga, also doing the same thing. Although he also felt utterly embarrassed, he's just trying his best not to show it.

With Alluka noticing his big brother, she hurriedly approaches him, "Onii-chan, what happened?" she asks worriedly.

Killua nervously laughs, "Hmm? It's n-nothing! Do not worry, Alluka," he assures with a cheeky grin, frantically waving both of his hands in front of him revealing a slight red lump peering through his bangs.

Internally, he's actually frustrated, 'It still hurts! Darn it,' Killua thought in his mind, the corner of his lips twitching as he couldn't hold the forced grin much longer.

'Well I wasn't informed that that smart-ass is actually (Your name) bodyguard. He could have just introduced himself beforehand instead of being a huge d!ck,' Killua then scowled at Souga.

'That bastard's so full of himself, I'm starting to wonder why (Your name) chose this d!ck head in the first place,' Souga thought as soon as he caught Killua scowling at him, sending him an icy-glare.

Flashback

"Now, now, it's mean calling each other with such obnoxious names," you coax, forcing a laugh.

'I swear... if these two won't quit being petty-'

"You're still a dimwit," Souga spats to Killua.

'For Pete's sake if these two won't stop-'

"Smart-ass," Killua sassed back.

To this point, you eventually snapped.

Despite the two males were too tall for you to even reach, you instead slip your hands on each of their neckties, leaving them off-guard for a second.

With the two gazing at you in confusion, you mercilessly tug their neckties, too hard which made their foreheads knock on to each other.

"AGH! DAMN IT" / "THAT HURTS!"

End of Flashback

(A/N: Were you expecting the two to kiss? ôAō, no? Oh, óuò)

♡♡♡

The event is still on-going and you suddenly wondered where Retz went. Inspecting around the huge room, you instantly spot her just right across the room, currently conversing with someone you assume is her brother.

"So you've actually met her, huh," you heard Killua from behind, slipping his hand to yours.

Giving the male a nod, "Yeah, she's really nice," you smiled.

Killua didn't quite expect to hear that from you, "You think so?" he inquires, a bit intrigued.

"Of course,"

"So you two are cool or something? You knew I liked her before, right?" Killua asked yet again, his question made you arouse your suspicion.

"Are you trying to imply something, Killua?" you inquire, narrowing your gaze towards him.

Quickly turning his gaze away with a small cute pout, "I expected a short-tempered girl like you to be super jelly and stuff," Killua murmured to himself.

You stood there quietly, pursing your lips. Flickering your gaze towards the tiled-floor, "Well, sort of," you whisper shyly, enough only for Killua to hear.

That unexpected response from you made the silverette slightly jolt up in surprise. As his sapphire-blue gaze shifted to your adorable expression, he felt his heart skips a beat along with his cheeks heating up instantly.

"But..." you trailed off, alerting the male beside you as he waited for your further words, "That's not a reason for me to not befriend her, I'd love to get to know her more," you breathed out, facing up to the silverette with a genuine smile.

Killua stared at you for a moment until his blush became even more visible, "You're blushing," you observed, looking at him in light wonder.

Quickly, Killua shifted his head the other way, for you to not see his embarrassed face much longer, "So?" he murmured, placing a hand on his mouth.

"It's cute,"

In surprise, Killua's eyes went wide as his face goes red even more with a poof, 'Damn it,' he thought. With such overflowing bliss filling him, he couldn't help but to smile dorkily.

"Killua,"

Killua's smile instantly changed into a serious cold expression as soon as he heard the familiar deep voice from behind.

In mere curiosity, you turn your head behind you to see a muscular man with long silver-blond hair. The man then shifted his deep-blue eyes with slit pupils to Killua's hand holding yours.

"Father," you heard Killua utter, facing his father while he slightly tightening his grip on your hand.

'Killua's father...' you shift your gaze towards the people behind the man to see a woman in a bustle gown- who you presume is Killua's mother - wearing an electronic visor around her eyes, beside her stood the same obese male you've seen back then and a female teen with a bob-cut wearing a kimono.

Also, Illumi is there with an old man in moderate height, who has his back hunched forward and both of his hands behind him. He's wearing a sign on his garb written, Never Retire.

Overall, the Zoldyck's appearance is giving off a menacing ambiance, 'This family... Is sure something,' you thought, still calm and collected despite Killua's family staring straight at you, intimidatingly.

"(Your name), is it?"

You alerted upon hearing Silva's deep voice, "Yes, sir," you responded, calmly.

There was a long pause of silence after. At first you felt awkward and uncomfortable knowing that Killua's whole family is right in front of you, until you felt Killua's thumb gently rubbing your hand which soothes you somehow.

"It's a pleasure to meet Killua's family," you form your lips into a smile, bowing your head respectfully.

"The pleasure was all ours, young lady," Killua's grandfather speaks, he has his eyes closed and a small smile can be seen on his face.

"It is a great privilege to meet my son's significant other. But unfortunately, we'll be taking our leave. The two of you... Enjoy the rest of your night," his father uttered.

"Yeah, we will," Killua responded in a stoic expression.

"Very well,"

The family then walks past the two of you, proceeding their way outside to take their leave.

"Agh," Killua let out a groan, "They haven't changed at all... still a pain in the ass," he complained, letting your hands go before bringing his hands inside his pockets.

"Let's go, your father and the others will definitely suspect if we still take our time," Killua reminds you, turning his head to you to see you spacing out, "Oi, (Your name)," he snapped a finger in front of you, dragging you back to reality.

"Huh?"

"Something bothering you?"

You paused for a moment, "Well, not really," you murmured quietly.

Killua, who's dissatisfied by your response, knew that something was bothering you. He presumes it has something to do about his family.

Suddenly, you flinch in surprise when he slips his one hand around your waist, gently pulling your body close to him. Then his other hand proceeds on taking your hand, slowly lifting it.

Not only, you feel fuzzy by his sudden actions, you can also feel your heart racing as well.

Your eyes were locked to his for a moment. A sly smile can be seen on Killua's face while he inspects your cute reaction.

You watched Killua as he slowly closed his eyes. He then gently brings your hand towards him before pressing his soft lips against your hand.

By this, you felt your heart skips a beat. You blushed, carefully inspecting him until realization hits you.

"K-Killua...?" you whisper to him shyly.

The silverette opens his eyes, your red embarrassed face was the first thing he'd seen. With him giving you a hum as a response, he patiently waited for what you're about to say.

"Everyone's l-looking," you squeal, covering your embarrassed face with your other hand as the other one was held by the male.

Killua inspects his surroundings, everyone is indeed watching at the two of you all along. It didn't bother him at first. Until his gaze caught a familiar group of people sitting around a table, watching the two of you rather intently.

Realization then hits Killua's senses when he realizes that one of them is your father.

"C-Crap," Killua muttered, frantically removing his hands from you, 'Damn it,' the silverette mentally cursed to himself in embarrassment.

Killua's point of view:

Flashback

After that commotion, Mr. (Last name) - a.k.a (Your name)'s father - told me how impressed he is for me pulling that off without anyone noticing. He even told me that I earned his respect for defending his daughter during his absence.

Already? This is too good to be true...

We headed towards (Your name)'s room when she decided to fix her stuff first, she left me and his father outside their classroom's door.

"There must be a reason why you're doing this for her..." Mr. (Last name) trails off in wonder, "Aside from being her friend, of course," he added.

I have no idea why but with that being said with a slight-suspicion lacing his voice, made me oddly-anxious in an instant.

"I knew (Your name) has friends. Nonetheless, I doubt they would even have the guts to face a leader of the mafia," he concluded, I gave him a nod in agreement afterward.

"Now tell me..."

Alerted, "Y-Yes sir?" I uttered nervously. His stern gaze somehow felt threatening, it  looks too cold and venomous that even myself felt shivers down my spine.

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I kept my gaze towards Mr. (Last name)'s while I nervously waits for what he's about to say.

"Tell me... Are you interested with my daughter?"

W-What?!

I am lost for words, "H-Huh? Sir?" were the only words I could manage utter. Mr. (Last name) just kept his gaze to me, expecting a response.

Crap! Should I tell him?!

I didn't expect that question coming from him at all, "U-Uhm..." I laughed nervously.

"Y-Yes sir..." I breathed out. Taking another deep breath, "I genuinely love your daughter," I finally admitted, getting utterly embarrassed knowing I just said that right in front of (Your name)'s father.

"Love?" Mr. (Your name) reiterates, his voice sounded a bit intrigued, "I didn't quite expect you to say that, I was only asking you whether you like my daughter," he laughs, patting me on my shoulder.

Sh!t I messed up.

I was too embarrassed from being such an idiot that I couldn't bring myself to speak.

"Killua,"

"Y-Yes sir?"

"You have my vote," Mr. (Last name) utter with a smile, "Although you got my respect, I'm reminding you that my daughter has a heart. Promise me, don't you ever break it," he added.

"Y-Yes sir, I promise," I responded with a smile.

"Despite the small amount of time we've spent with her these past years...she didn't hold any grudges against her own parents. She still remained as our sweet, kind-hearted, understanding daughter I knew. However, I still feel awfully guilty for my long absence, especially during her childhood," he admitted.

(Last name)'s father... Just opened up to me.

He's really entrusting me for (Your name).

With that, I promised myself not to let them down and never let their trust goes to nothing.

"Killua..." Mr. (Last name) called me all-of-sudden, dragging me back from my thoughts.

"Yes, sir?"

"Kissing is off limits," he muttered in a serious tone, narrowing his gaze towards me.

Uhm... About that... hehe.

Crap.

With his hand placed on my shoulder, "Just remember, Killua, you're the only person I am entrusting my daughter to despite that I just met you an hour ago. If you want me to help you out with something, especially when it comes to asking my daughter out, don't hesitate to ask me," Mr. (Last name) laughs.

Is he serious? Did he actually say that?

With a smile, "R-Really? Thank you so much. You can count on me, sir!" I responded happily.

End of Flashback

(Your name) and I headed to the table where her family is currently at. To be honest, I am quite afraid that her father might be disappointed after witnessing what I just did there.

"Hello sweetie," (Your name)'s mother smiles at us sweetly, she then instructed her daughter to sit beside her.

I saw (Your name) shot me a worried look first before proceeding to sit beside her mother. She knew.

"Killua,"

Crap.

Upon hearing the familiar deep voice, I alerted immediately as my anxiety began to fill me. Facing Mr. (Last name), "Y-Yes, sir?" I responded nervously, swallowing the lump in my throat after.

With Mr. (Last name)'s stern look, he ushers me to come closer since he wanted to give me a word. Reluctantly, I did. With his hand placed on my shoulder, he utters to me discreetly...

"That's great and all, young man, but next time... Not in public, please,"

End of Chapter 19

I'm quite lazy to revise this chapter. QvQ

I'm sorry for any grammatical mistakes... You see I am a non-native English writer undergoing for some improvements (I hope I am ;-;)

Also, thank you so much for 6k reads and 500 votes! Especially to my friends who are supporting me and my stories :>

I'll improve more for all of you! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
612K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
108K 5.5K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...