Beautiful Chaos || BrightWin

By hellsplate

Bright is an undercover business man who's main job is in the mafia. Win ends up getting caught and thrown in... More

It's Complicated
I have Issues
What Bright Thinks
A Bunch of Things
Testing the Water
I can't believe what I've done
Win in Distressed.
Whose the Enemy Now?
A Mess of Things
My Deepest Darkest Secrets
The Truth
Bright, I want this
But Why Do You Have To Go?
Maybe not everyone is bad?
I Should Have Listened to Bright
What the Hell is Going On?
Into the Right Arms
My Beautiful Win
Flashing Cameras
Receiving Our Blessings
Valen and Pavel's bet
A Surprise for Win
Feathery Kisses
A by Pass of Time
Red Chapter🔞
Who is it now?!
Maybe I'm Delusional?
Keeping my man
I'm Sorry Bright
H-harder🔞
Nightmare
Date night
Goodbye Friend
A family
I do

new home & new faces

9.1K 430 134
By hellsplate

Win P.O.V.

We drove up to a luxurious house and although I was mixed with sadness and anger, I couldn't help but gawk at it. It was two floors but the exterior was just beautiful. The lawn was kept clean and had a few bushes with flowers in it. There were tall trees at both sides and beneath one of them was a swinging bench. The house itself was an off white color with a black rooftop and chimney.

The car came to a halt and we walked into the house. "Okay brat, I expect you to clean up for yourself and not cause any trouble." I nodded and awkwardly stood there. "I know I have a lot of guest rooms here but you are going to sleep with me." I was about to disagree but he spoke quickly before I did. "If I have any unexpected visits it would be questionable if we didn't share a room." I fumed at it. I hated sharing beds with people. They always ended up taking up more than half of it.

He gestured for me to follow him and he took majority of my bags, the heavy ones to be precise. The living room was neat with leather furnishing. There in the middle was a chimney and lucky for me there was no animal head on the wall or a bear rug. I would've lost it if I had to live seeing that every morning. Although i'm afraid of animals, Animals are living creatures too.

I followed Bright up the stairs and there was a second living room right in front of me with a large TV hanging from the wall. A little further to the left was the hall way and there was about five different doors. Three at one side and two at the other. At the very end of the hallway was a long window that reach from the bottom of the floor to the ceiling. From it you can see the houses and streets next to the right of the house.

My thoughts were pulled away when an arm yanked me into a room. I was thrown into the bed and I yelped. He was undressing and I started to feel discomfort. "Don't get your panties in a knot kid. I'm not going to do anything to you, yet." He whispered the last part and I barely heard it. Wait. Did he just say panties? "I'm a man, thank you. I don't wear panties nor am I a kid." I cross my arms over as I sat up. "Tch." He looked away and walked into another door in the room. I guess this was the master bedroom.

I left just to explore the rooms. It seems that I just left from the side with two doors. Our room was closer to the stairs on this side. I walked to the door across from ours and it was just another room the one next to it was a bathroom. The other two were more extra rooms. I sat at the top living room and glance at the clock next to the TV. It was 12:00am. I laid back into the couch clutching on to a cushion. I was soon drawn into a black abyss.

Bright P.O.V.

Right after I left the bathroom I found no sight of the brown eyed brat. Maybe he thought he could run. He could but even if he did I would still be able to find him. Maybe he was as stupid as I thought he was and all that sense of justice for his friends just went down the drain. After all humans can get desperate to save their asses and will do what they can. I walked out and before I descended the stairs to retrieve the brat, I saw him soundly asleep on the couch. He looked so serene.

I walked over to him but before I could reach out to carry him to the room he let out a scream and latched into me. He was shaking uncontrollably. I could feel his breathing go rigid as he sobs onto my shoulder.

I stood there frozen in shock like an idiot. After a moment passed his sobbing died down. He pulled away and he shifts his gaze to the ground. I'll ask him in the morning about all this commotion. But for now I'll leave him be. "Sorry for... Getting on you like that." He took a shaky breathe. I nodded and took his hand. "Let's get some sleep before tomorrow." He didn't try to resist my hold on him. Maybe he could be submissive to me.

I lifted him into my arms, the way a bride would be carried, and he let out a yelp before leaning in to my arms. He must've wanted security and comfort. I brought him over to our bed and began to undress him. He reached out to stop my hand. "I'm not letting you sleep in these filthy clothes." He finally looked up at me and his eye were puffy. " I- I can change myself." He got up and quickly grabbed a bag of his and rushed into the bathroom. This brat really knows how to intrigue me.

Soon we both were tucked under the blankets and before I drifted off into slumber I felt him shift closer to me.

Morning

Win P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of an annoying alarm. It didn't sound like my alarm though. I opened my eyes and was greeted by dark brown eyes gazing at me.

Yup. Definitely wasn't just a very very VERY TERRIBLE DREAM. I groaned and close my eyes. Wishing I could just push away all the monsters.

"Hoei. Don't go back to sleep. You need to come with me to work." I facepalm myself and sat up. "You're such a spoiled brat. I let you sleep in for five minutes." That didn't feel like five minutes.

"Do you even know my name?" I crossed my arms. "How the heck did you think we found out about your friends?" The fuck did he need to answer back with a question. He pointed to the bag I was carrying yesterday. "You had a résumé in there." Oh. I forgot about that.

"It's a good thing you had one. I can keep an eye on you at the company and manage your hours." He said flatly. "Wait. What company? I was and still am looking for a job." He glared at me. "You're an idiot brat, I already enrolled and accept your resume to my company. You'll be working there and today I'll introduce you to everyone." Wow. That was easy as cutting pie. Haha. I can't even think straight. I'm happy to know I have a job but I don't know if I want to see him every moment of the day.

"I still have college." He let out a strained breath. "Okay brat. It seems you can't piece two and two together so let me explain it in a way a brat would understand." I frowned. "I'll pay for your share of rent so if you let me put it in my way, won't put a heavy load of money issues on your roommates." He continued after making sure I followed. I'm not that stupid! I just deepened my frown. "You will be working at my company for most of the hours you are out of college and I'll have a chauffeur come pick you up. College fees and any necessity will be covered by me. Whatever you do with the money you earn is up to you." I nodded. "Now hurry up and get ready so I won't be late for work." What a prick.

At the Company

It was that same building where I, by fucking damn destiny, met them. We walked towards the doors and everyone greeted him like royalty. I simply followed behind him. Once we step into the building he wrapped an arm around my waist and lean over to whisper into my ear. Our walk came into a halt.

"Just relax you look like you've witness a murder scene." He chuckled and smirked once he turned to look straight ahead. We began to walk to the front desk and he spoke with one of the employees. Fuck this and. Fuck that. This was just bullshit. A foreign touch left my check as soon as it came. My face immediately started to burn red from embarrassment and confusion.

"I would like you to schedule a meeting with everyone in that damn "club" of yours in 10 min. at the meeting hall. There's someone I'd like to introduce." She held a look that spoke more than admiration as he spoke to her. "Y-Yes sir!"

We walked away and only after when Bright turned around, did she give me a scornful look. He kept his arm at my waist but I made no attempt to argue about it. I can't screw up even if I want to. We made it to the meeting hall and he quickly shoved me in. "What the heck was that for!" He shoved me onto the table and soon my back was arch against it. I started to panic and make an attempt to push him off but he was strong. "Stay calm brat. Stay like this until someone walks in." I knitted my eyebrows trying to piece two and two together. Did he want someone to think we were getting it on?

Just as I was about to speak the door burst open and I glanced to my side to see. A crowd of women and men whom all held faces of all kinds, but none where pleasant. "Get off him you piece of shit. You're hair reminds me of shit!" screamed the girl who looks no more than 19 years old. What the heck, grow the fuck up! Before I could voice my opinions Bright, yes you guessed it, cut me off. As he was lifting me up from the table he held a smirk that was only visible to me. Soon our lips meet and as I made an attempt to pull away he reached a hand behind my neck and deepened it. I gasped and he took that as chance to put his tongue in. There were definitely people here. If eyes could kill I would have died by now. There burning hatred definitely left an impression and Bright has no shame.

He pulled away and gave me a playful smile. An attempt to be loving? He turned me around and spoke. "Now listen here idiots. This person here is someone who I hold dear." He stands by side and takes hold of my hand. "He is my fiancé, Win Metawin." Haha and here I thought he forgot my name or didn't know it. The fuck does he call me brat then?!

I glanced around the room to look at the reaction. Most people in the room held a face on distaste. Others had their jaws on the ground. I fear for my life right now. I don't know what could be more terrifying. The fact that I'm like a slave to someone in the mafia or the fact that these people who show distaste in me will murder me sooner or later.

After the Meeting

We stayed at Bright's office for a bit. He sat at his desk while I sat at the couch. His eyes were closed and he seemed less tense.

I wonder what the pay is per hour. I also wonder when I'll get to go back to school. Who knows maybe he lied and will just keep me here. I pulled my hair in frustration at the thought of that. Uh, what do I do!

I heard shuffling and saw him at the door as I glanced up." Come on there are some decent people to introduce you to." He left the office and I followed him. I hope these people are kind to me and are as decent as he says they are.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 2.2K 23
Tay and his bestfriend Bright. New and his bestfriend Win. Four seemingly ordinary university students who are just trying to get through their dail...
209K 9.1K 31
Win and Bright use to date each other but after Win finding out that Bright cheated, left him with a broken heart. With a corrupted business, Metawi...
44K 2.7K 23
Bright is a café owner who's struggling to keep his business afloat. One day, a clumsy but cute office worker walked through the doors and changed Br...
5.7K 402 12
A hot headed, ruthless, cold shouldered mafia leader bloomed around the flowery feelings inside him after seeing the man walking out of the universit...