HARD TO LOVE YOU ( VKOOK )

By grace_flow22

Where Taehyung is suffering from abuse by his husband Jeon Jungkook for 2 years . And find out that he is pre... More

Hello!
CHARACTERS
Change
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5.1
Part 5.2
Part 6
Part 7
Update Soon
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Suggestion
Part 20
Explaining
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
IMPORTANT
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Author's Note: Important
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Important
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Hey!!
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Update Soon!!
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50

Part 27

6.2K 226 102
By grace_flow22

Hii peeps! How are you all doing?

Here is the new update and i hope you'll enjoy it😊

__________________________________

(Unedited)

(No One's POV)

"Your coming with me right?"

Hoseok look at him with hopeful eyes, desperately wanting Taehyung to agree and come with him.

Taehyung look at him with a small smile and Hoseok return it with his big heart smile, happy to see that smile which shows that younger is now going to agree with him. Taehyung is really unpredictable person with a kind heart and he knows very well how to act in these situation and how to stand for him. "I'm really happy hyung that you keep your promise and come back to me. And not only that you want to help me and want to bring all the happiness i deserve. You're really great Hope and a best friend of mine in my childhood. I have to agree with you that I'm going to......

suffer here if i don't come with you............   But I'm sorry hyung i can't. I can't betray Jungkook and leave him alone here, i promised him that i will be always by his side. He is my husband and i L......Love h-him" Taehyung said with an apologetic voice. He don't want to make his only true friend of his childhood sad but he also can't just leave his husband with any other person.

The thought of separating from his husband give him twisted pain in his heart. Every fiber of his body scream undie love for his husband. Yes Jungkook abuse him, beat him, body shame him, give him soo much pain and break his hurt million time but does he care? No he do not. Of course he have thought of leaving Jungkook soo many times but he didn't take that step and if he ever want that he don't want to any person come to him and tell him how much of a jerk his husband is and that he should leave Jungkook. It's his decision whether he want to live with his husband or not. So.. who Hoseok to tell him or we should say practically trying to drag him away from his own house to leave HIS HUSBAND. He respect the care of his childhood friend have for him but he is not at the place to take decisions of his life.

The pain on Hoseok face was clear as a day that how hurt he is from what Taehyung said to him just now. How can he deny this offer. How can the younger have the strength to live with his husband till now. But Hoseok know the kind heart of Taehyung,  how naive the younger is and can be manipulated by the others. Taehyung did deny to come with him but does he care of his decision? Well.... No. His pain changes in a pure anger now. He is fuming with anger. "Are you out of your fucking mind Tae? How could you huh? How could you deny to come with me? The person who love you with his whole being. No I'm not going to let you do this to me!" his voice raised with every word come out of his mouth. He took a hold of the young wrist and a brutal one to say. Taehyung wince at the painful pressure on his wrists and try to pry his hand out of the older hand. Hoseok pull him closer to him which results their face just a few inches away from each other. Taehyung can feel the hot breath of the older on his face his tearful eyes widened in shock as a whimper left his mouth. "Your going to come with me and I'm not giving you any fucking option! We're going to leave Korea today and never going to come back again did you understand?" He growls in his deep voice which make Taehyung whimper again.

Taehyung mind is now fuzzy from all the said things by the older to him. Is this the same person who he spent a small part of his childhood? For whom he cry for days after older left Korea because he was alone and sad that his only true friend have to leave him alone here and without giving him any reason. Taehyung is puzzled by all the thoughts swirling in his mind but it all came to halt when older pull him to take him out of his house. And now he knows that it's wrong and he have to stop the older. Taehyung stop in his track and pulled back his hand which also make Hoseok to stop and look back at him.

Taehyung stepped back, they are just a few feets away from the main door. His heart is pounding really  fast in his chest. He shake his head in anger "No! I'm NOT going with you! You just get out of here! Just leave me alone!" He shout at the other but Hoseok didn't buzz from his voice. Older just look at him with angry eyes but said nothing. Taehyung cried "How can you ignore my decision hyung? You said to c-care f-for m-me... i-is t-this is.. y-your c-care?" His voice breaked in the end.

Hoseok eyes softened "No TaeTae... It's not like that. Hyung care for you and love you from soo long" he said. He want Taehyung to understand his love for him.

Taehyung face scrunched in confusion "Y-You L-Lonve m-m-me?" He asked in disbelief. He know Hoseok care for him and wish happiness for him but the older love him? .....is confusing him.

Hoseok sigh and look at Taehyung with loving eyes. "Yes baby i love you and no not like a brother but more than that. From the first time i landed my eyes on you i can't help but fall in love with your beauty, your boxy smile, your beautiful eyes, your stupid talks, your care for me, your kindness to stand for me and help me with those bullies, you comforting me when i feel sad and cry in your arms whenever my dad beat me....... fuck your everything i ever wanted in my life. I was afraid to  tell you my feelings back than because of my father but now after waiting for years and years i want you love.. i want to love you and cherish you. I want to give you all of my love and show you in every second that how much i love you. I came back here to make you mine but that Jeon bastard alreafy snatched you from me. But that doesn't make me to give up and then i came to know how he treating you. So i make all this plan and now i want you to get out of this heall and come with me. The kiss we shared that day when i left you here in Korea was the way to give you hint how i feel about you but i think the small you was dumb to find that" he confessed. He feel the weight off his shoulder by telling the younger how he feel for him. All these years he thought how he is going to confess his love but now the day finally came and he pour his heart.

Taehyung is shock by the confession of the older. Yes he did remember the day Hoseok kissed him before leaving Korea but he didn't thought that the older was taking as a romantic kiss. He think that it just a small gesture to say goodbye from the older but can you blame him? Well.. What do you expect from a small child who don't even know about the word Love in romantic way at that age. But his feeling was pure, he always saw Hoseok as a friend, as his big brother who cared for him and make him happy. Now he thinks it's his mistake that he let the older kiss him when his family warn him to not let anyone do this gesture other than his family members but he thought Hoseok as a big brother a part of his family and that's the mistake he did in first place. Now he regret his own small version who was full of emotions and trust anyone without thinking twice. But now he have to clear things. He have to tell Hoseok that he never saw him more than his brother.

Taehyung took a deep breath and push back the urge of crying "Hyung i don't know that you had feelings for me from that long but i always saw you as my brother. It's my fault that i let you kiss me on that day because i thought it is your way to say goodbye to me but now i think i was wrong. I'm sorry but i can't return your feelings in the same way you have for me. I only love one person in my life and will always till my last breath who is Jungkook, my husband. Your always going to be my friend and brother for me" he said as he gave a small smile to the other. He was feeling a bit dizzy but he stand his ground.

Hoseok was fine with everything Taehyung says but at the mention of Jungkook he lost his cool and he snapped "Shut the fuck up! Don't say his name, he is the one who is making you suffer and giving you soo much" he was feeling angry that no matter what he do but younger just claims to love Jeon every fucking second even Jeon Jungkook don't care about him. Now it's too much for him. He feels his phone vibrate in his back pocket surely receiving message from Jackson who wants to tell him to bring Taehyung fast. So Hoseok think that's enough of the drama and now he have to take the action before his rival come in his way. "Now it's Taehyung... i thought that I'll be gentle with you but you are giving me no choice and i have to force you to come with me" he try to take hand of the younger but the other was fast and backed away. Hoseok's eyes darkened "Don't fucking make me things do which i don't want to!" He growled, his whole aura changed and Taehyung can sense the same feeling from him when Jungkook got angry on him. He shivered by the tone of the other.

Hoseok grabbed him harshly and dragged him to the front door, younger protesting in his hold. He plead to let him go as his cries got louder. And when the younger thought that Hoseok is taking without his will he finally breakdown. He can feel himself weak, every people use strength on him just because he is not that muscular as them. They are taking the advantage of his weakness. He fell limp in the other's hold and Hoseok can feel it. Before Hoseok can turn the knob he hear the soft broken plead which have no strength in it like the voice which have no soul, it sure bring Hoseok out of his demeanour trance. Hoseok look back at him. Taehyung eyes were empty no emotions, he can clearly see the tears running down his cheek but eyes held nothing. For a second he thought  Taehyung is a corpse. Taehyung eyes is staring back at him, he feel a pang in his heart and slowly but surely loose his hold on the other before completely pulling his hand back to him. "P-p-please d-don't d-do t-t-this p-please...." Taehyung whisper and slide down on the floor his head hung low. Hoseok kneel down infront of him and try to touch his face but Taehyung turn at the side. "Y-you all t-think that i-i h-have n-no o-option w-with m-my own l-life.... y-you all p-people t-treat m-me like a r-r-rag d-doll who... who h-have no e-emotions. Y-you all u-use as i am a p-piece of t-trash... you p-people force y-yours s-strength on m-me only b-beca-use i can't f-fight b-back?" He whispers again, his every word pierce the older's heart. It stings to hears those thing but you know what is worse? That Taehyung not only saying these things but also with no emotions like he is used to this type of behaviour. "Hoseok H-Hyung a-am i not that w-worthy..... I'm r-eeally use-useless right? T-that's why p-people t-think they c-can take d-decisions for my own life.... I'm j-just good f-for my b-body and f-face right Hyung? I-I deserve t-t-this.... this i-is w-why Jungkook treat me l-like t-that" he said as he turn to look at the older who is now crying giving him sympathetic look. Taehyung have no more strength to suffer.

Hoseok bite his lower lip to suppress his cry. He love this boy and always wanted to love him and to make him happy but now look what he do. He is no different from Jungkook. He did the same thing what Jungkook do and which is to hurt. These tears in younger's eyes are because of him. Because of his stupidity and want of claiming Taehyung make him to force the younger to come with him. People says that if you love someone truly than you can die for that person without any regret. And that's what he going to do now, he will prove that he is not like Jungkook, that if he love someone then he can do anything for that person's happiness.

Hoseok wipe all his tear and a small smile rest on his lips. He lift the face of the other by his chin and make the younger look at him. He cupped the face of Taehyung and he was glad that the other didn't push him. He rub his thumb on the other's cheek wipping all the tears. Hoseok lift Taehyung up in his arms in bridal style which make the younger grasps in surprise and try to wiggle out of the hold but Hoseok didn't let him. He bring Taehyung in the living room placing him on the couch softly as he himself kneel down infront of the other on the ground. He took both of Taehyung's hands in his and give  him a soft smile.

Taehyung look at him confused that what older is trying to do. He look down at their hands where the older held his securely in his own and back at Hoseok face. Hoseok chuckles and shook his head "Taehyung you know why i love you?" He asked and younger frowns deepened on his questions. Hoseok continue "I love you because your really kind and i never saw someone precious like you. That's the main reason of my need to make you mine. I thought that your broken and it's going to be easy for you to leave this toxic relationship. I thought you will leave Jungkook behind and stand for yourself but i was wrong... totally wrong" he sighed as he look at the frame of Taehyung and Jungkook together on the side table beside couch before turning back to the younger whose face shows only confusion. "Taehyung your really different from all the people No! fuck..... Your an angel from heaven who don't belong on this earth full of fuckers and include me in those please.." he said which make Taehyung giggle at his stupid remark. Hoseok smiled by the sound of his giggle "I'm really sorry that i did something like this.... it is really stupid of me to take you without your content. I love you and my love for you is true and pure. It can sacrifice myself for you and only you. If your happiness is to live here with Jungkook then that it is. And that's why I'm going to leave you alone here in hope i can make you happy. I will sacrifice my feelings for you Tae.... but.." Hoseok took a dramatic pause in his speech and Taehyung can't help but laugh at his friend silliness "But I'm not going to leave Jungkook like this.. i don't want to make you suffer so now i will go to Namjoon Hyung from here and tell him everything what he have to know...." Taehyung open his mouth to protest but Hoseok don't let him "And No I'm not going to listen to you... Taehyung i know you want Jungkook but he have to know his place and someone have to knock some things in his mind that how he should treat you. Namjoon Hyung sure going to be honoured for that right?" He said and Taehyung hit his arm playfully which make the older laugh.

Taehyung smile but quickly pull his puppy face and Hoseok close his eyes in order to ignore it. "Hyunggg~ don't do this please...... please don't tell hyung anything he will kill Jungkook then and there I'm telling you. Please i don't want Joonie Hyung  to hurt him" he pleaded to Hoseok.

Hoseok shook his head, he was going to say something but he feel his phone vibrate again and he ignored it. "Taehyung i know that but i have to I'm not giving up on my love just to push you in this miserable life again. I'm going to make sure your happy. And...... I'm sorry again and if you don't want to forgive me that's okay i understand" he said smiling.

Taehyung shook his head as no "No hyung... i forgive you. Yes you did mistake but you realise right away what your doing is wrong and i know it's really hard to give up on your love. Believe me I've gone through soo much worse but your the one who apologise for your mistake so it's okay. I'm sorry that i can't return your feelings but promise me you move on and find someone who love you in return yeah?" He said as he give a small smile to the other. Yes Hoseok sure hurt him but Hoseok is not like other people who don't realise their mistake and carry on with their doings. That's what Taehyung love about his friend and he forgive. Jungkook hirt him so many times and apologise him saying that he will not do that again but again his husband abuse him. But Hoseok is not only apologising him but also giving up on his love for him, for his happiness.

H

oseok smiled and give him a small nod "Im really glad that you forgive me and i promise to find someone who can love me. It will take some time for me to move on but not impossible after knowing that your happy in your life so first solving your problem and then I'll focus on me" he said. His eyes welled up with warm tears, it's really hard and painful to let go the love of his love but he have to for the younger happiness.

Taehyung smiled and engulfed him in a warm hug rubbing his hand up and down on the older's back to comfort him. Hoseok let his tears flow down his cheek at the kind gesture of younger to comfort him. He buried his face in Taehyung shoulder and sobbed.

Suddenly the door slammed open, both look at the direction of the door and their breath hitched by the presence of the person. A shiver run down Taehyung spine at the dark eyes staring at them with pur anger. Person is fuming with so much anger which make his whole face red. The position both were in sure pushing all the buttons of that person. Hoseok and Jungkook pulled back from each other arms. A loud terrifying growl left that person's mouth and both the others quickly stood on their feet. Because they both can feel themselves feeling scared from that one and only..

"J-Jungkook.." Taehyung whisper which was barely audible. But what happened next  make Taehyung scream loudly.

So guy's what do you all think going to happen next?

__________________________________

Phew.... it was such a big chapter😥. Now there going to happen soo much😏 and i hope you guys handle it😅 anyways please guys support me🙇‍♀️. Please whoever reading this book please vote and also comment if your liking it😊. And who is voting and commenting on the chapters i love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhh😍😘🤔🤔. I hope you all are liking my story. Some are confused and disappoint in Jungkook Character and also asking me the reason of Jihoon character in this story soo please i want you to know that they all have their own reasons in story plot and you will come to know when time comes.

Anyway i love you all and i hope you all are safe and healthy. Please take of yourself and i try to update as fast as i can. Bye my lovelies I Love You💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

grace_flow22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 50.9K 66
A sweet boy with a dark past, Kim Taehyung, goes to the university and meets Jeon Jungkook, an outrageous, rich and mysterious boy. Taehyung gets inv...
142K 6.2K 58
'' Im pregnant ! '' '' Huh ?! '' In which Jungkook has to marry someone at the age of 16.....Because of his grandmother's last wish.. And the person...
368K 17.3K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
185K 8.4K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...