Fight Beside Each Other | Llo...

By MehIWritem

Y/n is a girl that was adopted by loving parents. When her powers start showing, does her adopted parents acc... More

Chapter 1 Meeting
Chapter 2 Reunited
Chapter 3 The Attack
Chapter 4 The Scroll
Chapter 5 Waves
Chapter 6 Help Repair
Chapter 7 Exposed
Chapter 8 The Dark Island
Chapter 9 Bamboo Hand
Christmas Fever (Special Event)
Chapter 10 Keep It Hidden; Caught
Chapter 11 Temple of Light
Chapter 12 Will We Make it?
Chapter 13 Our Ending
Chapter 14 'Famous' Well Shopping
Chapter 15 History With Lloyd's Past And Mine
Chapter 16 To The Ground Of City We Go
Chapter 17 A Sweet Dinner
Chapter 18 - The System Wasn't a System, At Least a Good One
Chapter 19 A Night At The Monastery
Chapter 20 Escape To The Snakes Part 1.
Chapter 21 Esacpe to The Snakes Part 2.
Chapter 22 Staying Comes With Chores
Chapter 23 We Are Always Followed
Chapter 24 Digiverse and the Overlord
Christmas Special - Mr. and Mrs. Clause
Chapter 25 We're Here Again
Chapter 26 - It Was Gravity
Chapter 27 - Space Is So Cool
Chapter 28 Zane
Chapter 29 Grief is Another Stage Pt. 1
Chapter 30 Greif is Another Stage Pt. 2
Chapter 31 Issues on Issues
Chapter 33 An Eggroll and Fried Rice
Chapter 34 Elemental Masters
Chapter 35 Winks
Chapter 36 Ice and Nicknames
Birthday (Speical Event)
Chapter 37 New Friends and Threats
Chapter 38 The Mind and Mr. Perfect
Chapter 39 Skate My Way To Betral
Chapter 40 Behind The Bandage
Chapter 41 Warm Risky Safety
Chapter 42 The Break
Christmas Special: Mistletoe
Chapter 42 Chen Sucks
Chapter 43 Anacondrai Generals
Chapter 44 Windy Night
Chapter 45 Brother and Friend
Chapter 46 Ronin
Chapter 47 Brother Sharpens Brother
Chapter 48 Deals
Chapter 49 I'm Here For You
Chapter 50 You are here
Chapter 51 Fame and Family
Chapter 52 The Departed Reunited
Chapter 53 143

Chapter 32 The Invitation

2K 56 46
By MehIWritem

Your POV

Laying down on my bed, spread out like a starfish. With an empty head. Not literally, but it feels like that.

I had so many things to do or that I could do, but I didn't want to. Training, cooking, sleeping, eating, think about Lloyd more than normal. I didn't feel like do any of that.

"Well I could do L- No... no..." I mumble covering my mouth after as my mind because to think farther than needed.

Rolling onto my stomach; uncovering my mouth. Breathing in my bed sheets air, that some how was made. My brain going dead, thinking of nothing. Empty air even if the air isn't empty.

'Maybe I could go on a walk... No, I'm to tired....'

Closing my eyes out of boredom. Thinking of what I could do.

Knocking on my door bedroom door, someone was definitely there. Lifting my head up I say, "What?"

"It's Nya. Can I come in?" she says from outside the door.

"Go ahead," I say rolling my body onto my side facing towards the door.

My door opens, Nya stepping into my room. She wasn't in her regular red and gold outfit, though her bracelet was still on her wrist. She wore a long grey with a panda on t-shirt, maroon pants, and grey slippers. I guess hasn't gotten ready for the day, but neither have I.

I was still in my comfy pajamas, laying on top of my bed. Bored out of my mind.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, I just don't want to do anything today," she confesses flopping down on my bed.

Now that she's here, we don't actually talk as much. She works on her inventions and I train with the ninja. Though we may live together, we always have something else going on.

"Just that day?"

She nods looking at me then up at my dresser. "We should go out in town more often. You know, just us. We don't have much girl time."

"Definitely, the boys get annoying," I chuckle rolling onto my stomach.

"Have one of them as your brother."

We laughed thinking about Kai. The flirtation boy as a brother. Nya began talking about Kai when he was younger. It seems his hot-headed personality wasn't as bad when he was young. Nya said he got mad when he made a sword and it was bent instead of straight he started shouting at himself.

Learning more about Nya and Kai was nice, we know some things about each other but not enough. I feel they know more about me than I know about them because of my family issues.

"What about you? I know your adopted, but that's it?" she asks resting her chin on her hand.

I sigh, "Not much, I lived with my adoptive parents for some of my childhood. Then I was kicked out."

"Do you remember your parents?"

"No... I was dropped off to them when I was an infant. I know my mother was an elemental master, but I don't know anything about my father," I explain locking my hands together sitting up. "I saw my adoptive parents recently and they said I have a brother."

"A brother!?" shouts Nya jumping from the bed. "You have a brother?"

"If they didn't lie, then I don't have brother. But they were pretty blunt. Never have lied to me since I used my powers," I explain. "So yes. I have a brother somewhere."

"Well, don't you want to find him?"

"Yes, but I can't. The history of my mother showed no sign of who she was with. I don't even know who my father is," I stood up walking to my mirror. Looking at my tired messy self.

"Doesn't it bother you?"

"Sometimes. I do wish I know who my father and brother are, but I wish a lot of things. I wish I ran away from my adoptive parents. I wish my mother kept me. I wish Zane was here still..."

Lifting my head up towards my ceiling as I blink my eyes. The wishes were all true that I don't tell anyone. I have a love/hate relationship with my mother that I never met. I love her for having me and being able to give me such power. But for her to leave me and not leave a note with my adoptive parents. No sign of my father or knowing I had a brother. Now that's where I am upset.

Arms wrapped around my waist and head in the corner of my neck. Soft short hair brushing against my neck, Nya was hugging me.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand how you feel, but Kai mostly raised me after my mom and dad left." Her warm breath on my neck as she spoke with sadness in her voice.

"It's okay, Nya," I say slipping out of her hug turning and looking at her eyes. "I'm sorry for you. Having parents leave and not return hurts a lot."

"I know... I still miss them," she whispers adverting her eyes from me.

"Hey!" I call out grabbing her wrist. "I'm here for you. Understand that. If you need to talk to anyone, I'm here for you." Wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her into a hug. Her arms swinging around my neck.

"Thank you..."

A hand knocking on the outside of my door, I peek my eyes looking towards my door. I didn't know who it could be because no one besides Nya has stopped by.

"Y/n? I have-" the door opens and the blonde boy stops looking at Nya and me. "Did I stop in during girl time?"

I laugh letting go of Nya, "Yes, Lloyd. Yes you did."

He chuckles scratching the back of his neck, "Sorry about that. I have to tell you something."

'What? What does he have to tell me? I don't think he likes be too.'

"I'll get going then," Nya says looking back at me with a smirk. Walking past Lloyd down the hall.

"Uh... what is it, Lloyd?"

Feeling my heart rate rise up as I wanted for him to talk. It felt like years before he spoke.

"We have to talk to the ninja at Chen's Noodles."

"...what?"

Walking down the street holding my long sleeves. Wearing a baggy hoodie, sweatpants, and sandals is the best comfy outfit ever. I should have at least put some effort into my outfit, but I was in a rush. Lloyd took forever to tell me so I only had a few minutes.

"You could have joined me," I say looking at Lloyd's blonde hair bounced as he walked. 'So fluffy...'

"In what?"

"My lazy comfy outfit instead of your ninja suit." Pointing at me then at him.

"Well, I could have but I take forever getting this off. I think I have been putting on weight," Lloyd comments rubbing his tummy.

My head looks at Lloyd, getting a really good look at him. He did put on weight but in muscles. His shoulders look broader and his arms have muscle definition. As Lloyd moved his hands from his tummy, I noticed something. It wasn't a tummy. It was abs.

"You checking me out?"

Jumping up shaking my head. Waving my arms, "No! No! No! I was just seeing if you put on weight as you said! Definity not checking you out!"

"Mhm..." he raised his eyebrows at me with his soft smile. Opening the door stepping aside, his hand directing me to enter.

Entering the restaurant, I see Cole sitting in a booth. Room for one more person to sit next to him. 'I'm going to be crushed...'

Sitting down next to Lloyd, we began a conversation. Soon enough, Jay came. And of course, he refused to sit next to Cole.

"Jay... just sit next to him, please..." I ask feeling my shoulders pressed up against Lloyd and Jay.

"Nope! Sit on your boyfriends lap instead!"

My face lit up like fire, my face felt like fire. "I... I am not... not dating... dating him!"

"Your stutter says otherwise!"

"He tricks you guys too?"

My eyes looked to my left seeing Kai sitting down next to Cole. It was nice to see him and the others together. Just doesn't feel the same without Zane. He made the team a team.

"Ok, since you all are here. I think we should talk about something..." Lloyd says softly pausing for a few seconds. "I think we should look for another ninja."

"What!?"

"Are you crazy!?"

"That's insane!"

"No! You idiot!" I shout slapping his chest. "Zane is irreplaceable!"

"I agree with Y/n," agrees Cole.

"Maybe if there is no Zane. There is no team," comments Kai crossing his arms.

The table went dead silent. If there is no team, there is no point of me being here with them. I would have to leave and find an apartment. Maybe live in that old place I was in before.

"Looks like we have trouble..."

I noticed three guys asking for money from the cashier. He refused, but they seemed pretty scary. "We have to go help," I say pushing Jay out of the seat.

Walking up to the cashier behind the guys. Tapping one of the guys' shoulders, he turns around. "Hey, make your own money." Swinging my fist hitting his cheek knocking him back.

Catching the attention of the two others, the swung. But was stopped by Cole. "Step back, Y/n. They touched my food."

'Hangry... hangry boy...'

Stepping back to where the ninja stood. I see Jay stare at me intensely, "You pushed me..."

"Sorry, I just didn't want anything bad to happened to the cashier man."

"You still could have asked me to move."

"Well, I could have-"

"You two quit bickering and follow us!"

A sigh escaped my lips running out the back door to where they guys went out. But they weren't there. No sign of escape too.

"What is this?"

Following the crowd, I saw a paper pinned to the wall by a weapon. A picture and writing on it. A picture of Zane.

Lloyd's hand reaching out pulling the paper off. I look over to the paper to see what it says. "It says, he's alive."

Gasps escaping our mouths as I stared at the picture of Zane. It was a clear and well-drawn picture of him. I haven't even seen these people around Ninjago, even from back when I was on the streets. They must have been from somewhere else.

Reaching out to the fortune cookie and opening mine up, I read it.

'Serpentine Blood is very unique. Never have seen the power of it before. I would love to see it during a personal fight...'

'They know...?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 334 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
2.2K 37 15
Y/N, a 16 year old girl, adopted by master wu after her mother was killed by her evil step father. She is a helper to the ninja and is the master of...
32.2K 588 22
**CURRENTLY EDITING** jay has been watching over (y/n) for a while, i guess you could say he was stalking her..following her. (y/n) didn't have anywh...
4.6K 281 23
[Sequel to Garmadon's Spy] As Y/n's life is seemingly falling into place. Her brother is getting married. Her boyfriend, Lloyd, couldn't be anything...