Mistress's Good Boy (BWWM)

By Lovelshadows

*Warning there may be sensitive topics in the book* Where one's status is based on their Dominant or Submissi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Crimson Kisses for Him part 1
Chapter 26 Crimson Kisses For Him part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 31

20.3K 604 210
By Lovelshadows

 When I wake I'm greeted by the soft look of Ezra's sleeping face. His chest is softly rising and falling to the steady thump of my heart, and his eyes twitch gently, fluttering the black fullness of his lashes against the paleness of his skin. The sleeping boy sighs gently and his fingers pad against the coolness of the comforter, searching. I rest my hand against my cheek, and I watch him sleep, watch as the yellow-orange tint of the rising sun dashes across each beauty mark on his face. Watch as his lips part ever so softly as another contented sigh slips past them. And I can't help but think how peaceful he looks; how utterly innocent this boy seems. How soft and unmarked by the harshness which is his reality.

I lift my other hand hovering it over the wispy bangs rested on his pillow and forehead, wanting to caress the strands but ultimately resisting the temptation. I clench my hand and scoot out of the bed letting my feet sink into the carpet. Sparing one last glance towards the sub, I quietly creep towards the dresser picking up the Bond Book, and then I stuff my toes into the velvet clothing of my slippers. Deep down as I slip through the door, I can feel the burning gaze of Ezra Wellington and the bittersweet yearning which seems ever so deeply engraved into his very being. Yet he doesn't follow me and remains planted on the bed. Even though there's the harsh tinge strumming on the bond.

°♡°

When one forms a bond with another, their genetics mold and become accustomed to that of their bond mate's. This is represented by the cancelation of other's authority. (Meaning other Doms will not be able to put said bonded sub into headspace, use their presences on them, and or make them submit) Both parties will only react to one another's specific aura makeup which ties them permanently to each other.

I skim the rest of the chapter with my legs tucked under my body, and my nail resting on my lip.

Bonds can be formed within any given amount of time, but depending on the compatibility of each party, the bond can either be faster in its developmental stage or tremendously slow. If a bond does take, one should be conscious about symptoms and signs stating the newly forming link.

1. A strong attraction between the two. This can be seen as obsessive behavior or possessiveness. If your significant other seems to be overly clingy or anxious, this can be an early sign of a bond forming. This symptom can either disappear throughout the rest of the linking process or become progressively worse until the bond is completely formulated or dissolved.

2. Projection of your bonded's emotions. Does it seem as if your experiencing feelings you never have before? Or that you react to certain things differently? Well, don't panic. These new and out of the blue feelings are those from your bond mate. As the bond grows stronger and entwines deeper into both parties auras, an empathetic connection forms. Your body is becoming more in tune with your partner biologically and emotionally, so fret not.

3. Hysteria and or Doubt. This is a big step in one's life and it comes with immense changes. During the bonding process, one's hormones can fluctuate and affect your overall mood. If you're having doubts or suspicions on your partner or having second thoughts on the bond, try and verbally speak with your partner or reflect deeply on the matter. The new emotions and hormone overdrive can be influencing you negatively. If it becomes too much one can always take a step back and reflect over the bonding process. Also, be aware that these two emotions can be heightened. If you or your partner were previously experiencing doubt or other concerning emotions, they can be doubled.

My heart speeds up and I clench the book watching as the page crinkles a bit. It was the bond. Ezra was influenced by the bond, and so was I.

"What're you reading?" I jump letting the book slip from out of my hands and onto the floor. Ophelia just giggles tucking her hair behind her ear and then she scoops the book up while skimming over the title.

"Oh? Bonds? Do tell." She hands me the book back and I tuck it into a gap between the couch cushions.

"Well...I think maybe," I mutter kicking a pillow across the pit. "You see, I'm almost certain I have a bond with Ezra, but the thing is...I don't know what to do about it. I also don't know what I want or what to believe in lately. It's just all confusing." The woman's eyes go soft and she reaches a hand towards me, patting my arm soothingly.

"I understand," She hums. "I was like that too when Tyrese asked me to bond with him." My eyes widen and I lift a finger before curling it back down.

"He asked you to bond with him?" She cracks a smile before erupting into joyous laughter; her face reddening as she covers it with her palms.

"Yes! It was...it was a bit exhilarating yeah?" She breathes shakily. Ophelia gives her head a firm shake and claps her hands against her cheeks before continuing.

"Anyway, I was stuck in a rough place because even though I love him, we weren't considered the most compatible. It made me second guess things like was he the one for me? What if I changed my mind later? What if he didn't want me like he said? The bond would take so long to form, and deep down I was scared that in that time period either I would back out or Tyrese would. I was confused and it felt as if I didn't have anyone to console in because no one was trying to bond, they weren't going through what I was." She swipes a strand of her hair away from her eyes and sulks into the couch.

"Bonding is a big deal and it's okay to be unsure about it," Ophelia says while smoothing her hands down her skirt. "I know the process can be very boggling and mentally draining, just know if you ever and I mean ever need anyone to talk to about...bonds or anything, I'm here. I'll listen." I take in a deep breath before standing from my seat, holding the woman's gaze I slowly lean forward until I'm able to wrap my arms around her. She hugs back clasping her hands together.

"So—you said he asked a while ago?" I mumble. She nods once.

"Well, what're your thoughts now? Did they change, do you see yourself bonding with him?" I back away and watch as Ophelia begins cracking a smile.

"You see we're getting married first."

"Married!" I yelp. She jumps from her seat prancing around me excitedly, her reddish-brown hair whipping all over the place.

"Oh yes! He proposed two weeks ago," She erratically fans herself off before shaking her hands out. "And I haven't told anyone yet. You're the first person I told because...I'm terrified the others won't approve. You know with all the rules and all?" She takes in a few shaky breaths before crossing her arms across her chest.

"We've been saving up so that we can leave and buy our own house you know? And...and our contracts are coming to an end, so we won't be legally bound here. We'll be free to start a family."

"That's great." I exclaim clapping my hands together once.

"Yeah," She grabs my hands and squeezes them. "I don't know, but maybe with time, and patience maybe you and Ezra could possibly figure a few things out." I squeeze her hand back and we share an exchange of laughter.

°♡°

When it comes to bonds note that there a three main developmental stages one must go through before the link can be solidified. The first stage is known as the attraction and compatibility stage. During this process, the subs want to please their Dom and are constantly wanting to be around them. The aura is in the beginning stages of entwining so if one wants to dissolve a bond it is recommended to do it at this stage since hormones and one's biological structure haven't made any enormous changes yet. Be aware of dizzy, drowsy, or feelings of haze. This can be an indicator of this stage. The second stage is the emotionally invested stage. During this stage, auras are melding, and an empathetic link connects the parties together. As talked about earlier, one may begin to feel the emotions of their said Dom or Sub. For Subs, other Doms who aren't their bonded will slowly begin to lose control and authority over the sub. It is possible to dissolve a bond at this stage, but it is not recommended. Trying to break a bond so deep in the linking process can produce psychological issues, and extreme health issues as well. If the party is adamant about dissolving, they should talk to their physician or schedule an evaluation. The last stage is the harmonious stage. During this period auras should finish up melding and hormones should also begin settling once more. Authority from others is completely canceled out, and both Sub and Dom should only be reacting to that of their linked partner. At this point the bond becomes permanent and the body produces oxytocin which imprints on the link.

"Amanita'Rose!" I sit up from the bed and turn towards the door while closing my book. Noma beams violet lipstick popping vividly against the caramel of her skin. She struts into the room and does a full body turn flaunting the indigo sequencing on her knee cropped dress. And then she tilts her head striking a dramatic pose which causes the large dangling earrings to sparkle and shine. My mouth drops a bit.

"Why are you so fancied?" She grabs me by the shoulder and pulls me from the bed leading me to the closet.

"Today is club day, everyone's getting ready right now to head over to Chasity. The limo should be here in a few. I came to remind you," She looks me up and down then snorts. "Good thing too, can't have you showin up in your PJ's shug. Now go on and get cleaned up we've got a club to crash. Before I head into the washroom, I linger long enough to see Noma unhook a metallic gold dress which is shortly cropped. She also twists these golden-rhinestone-embedded hoops from her wrist and tosses them on the dress, before diving back into the closet.

"Go on now we don't want to miss the limo." Sparing one last glance at her I disappear into the bathroom letting the crystalline shower run hot and steamy.

°♡°

The reflecting gold and silvers of the flashing lights seem to paint over the faces of everyone in the group, casting sharp shadows and this aura of...superiority? The receptionist finally looks up, and when she does the pen in her hand drops and clatters to the floor. I bend over retrieving the writing utensil and then I hand it back towards her.

"Y-you...you're that woman from b-before." Her fingers hesitantly reach for the pen, slightly trembling.

"I am, it's nice to see you again." Her chest begins to rise and fall at an unnatural pace while fumbles under her desk looking for the wrist bands. Noma sees this and nudges against my arm, cocking a brow whilst her lip twitches into a grin.

"It's n-nice to see you again too ma'am." She nervously shoves the bands out, before apologizing immensely. Noma just chuckles, before leaning over the desk to plant a kiss against her cheek.

"You don't have to be so nervous Marissa. The woman squeaks and Noma shakes her head in amusement. After that, the others remain closely sealed to each other, flooding into the club with this godly image. Onlookers freeze and whisper some are even bold enough to venture close and squeeze out a question. I watch from a distance

"Can...can we walk in together?" Ezra asks. I didn't notice he lingered, pressed against the wall, utterly quiet. Another stray beam from the dance floor flashes off the metallic gold of my dress, and right into the hazel brown greens of Ezra's eyes. I flex my fingers and Ezra remains in his spot by the walkway unmoving. Ever so quiet. My hand twitches by my side.

"We can." I offer my palm and Ezra laces our fingers which causes little bolts of electricity to shoot up my arm. I catch his eyes and he holds my gaze for a few seconds; cracking a smile finally the boy tugs me through the bouncing bodies of people and up towards the VIP section. When we arrive at the red cushions, I take a seat next to Tyrese, this causes Ophelia to look up from the pillows on the floor and she grins at me. She raises a hand and I rub over the skin of her knuckles.

"Mistress?" Ezra calls. I tilt my body towards him and the sub grabs at his arm.

"May I sit at your feet, please?" Taking a deep breath I motion to one of the empty pillows scattered around my stilettoes. Ezra moves immediately dropping to his knees, pressing his cheek against the itchy material of my dress. He doesn't seem bothered by it though. We remain like this for at least twenty minutes before Noma grows restless, moaning in displeasure. She unstraps her heels, shoots the group one last look, and then ventures into the grinding and bumping of bodies. This causes Ophelia to pops up instantly squeezing at Tyrese's knee with that of desperation.

"Oh please?" She begs. Tyrese huffs which Ophelia takes as a yes, and she screeches with joy tripping up and towards the dance floor. It doesn't take them long to find Noma, and when they do, she throws her head back in howling laughter and tugs them into the secluded little bubble they've made. After the next four songs pass, William finally decides to join them leaving me and Ezra behind. Christian doesn't seem all that much-involved seeing as he's napping in the far-left corner of the lounge.

"No!" Noma squeals as Will tugs her into an over the top dip, she bats at his hand and the switch just smiles wolfishly at her. Tyrese cocks an eyebrow and Will slinks around him moving in a slow fluid motion, he brings his hands up framing them around the other's face.

"Member this Ty?" He asks. Noma jumps up and down with that big infectious smile and mimics the sultry movement, running her hands across her chest, then up over her neck to bury into her hair.

"I sure remember." She says raising her hands to the ceiling. They seem to mimic the same move before Will reaches out beckoning Noma towards him. She slides her fingers across his palm and then over his arm tracing an invisible path. And then another song comes on, more upbeat and louder, it drowns the sound of their voices. But even though I can't hear them verbally... I can still hear the roaring of their actions, the push and pull of their movement. They all are doing the slow caressing dance now, running slow hands across each other, or tenderly embracing the person closes to them. It's warm and utterly enticing, and it makes me feel...like I don't belong. These people have known each other for years, they've been through thick and thin, they've even been intimate. They were a system, not perfect but still functioning. They knew where they belonged.

Will pulls Ophelia into a tight hug and she clasps at her brother swaying their bodies side to side. Noma pushes at Tyrese's arms and the man finally relaxes tugging her into a tiny spin. I watch them with a small tug at my heart.

"Mistress?" Ezra questions. I look down at him and he softly rubs his thumb across my knee.

"Yes, Ezra." He side-glances towards the dance floor.

"Are you...okay?" We lift our hands at the same time which causes Ezra to drop his fast and into his lap. "Sometimes I feel like that. The way you're feeling right now. I can feel it..." He rubs at my knee soothingly planting warm kisses across the exposed skin.

"I know what you've been going through and I'm sorry," Something deep within clenches painfully. "I'm sorry."

"Ezra—"

"Ama'Rose?" I turn towards the newcomer glaring past the shadows of the club and the dimmed lights. Once my eyes focus, I feel all the air in my lungs get sucked out and an icy chill crawl down my back. I stand quickly holding the gaze of the person behind the crowd control rope. My feet autopilot.

"Ama'Rose is that you?"

"Jessi?"

-----
A/n I've been stuck in the damn house for weeks and I literally do nothing except stay up all night and sleep all day. Send help I think I'm going crazy xoxo 🤡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 14.3K 62
nyc•to•phil•ia | nik-tō-fil'ē-a - love of darkness or night;finding relaxation or comfort in darkness. ⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓ {EXTRACT} "Tell me Celeste,"...
531K 7.4K 20
"I don't think I could do what the other girls do with you..." "And why's that?" He asked as he tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. "In fact, I t...
6.5M 267K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
679K 9.9K 47
Elsie has been tricked. As a result, everyone think she's an awful person and she is forced to attend Black Elm College, a disciplinary school. But...