A Dragon's Trust | Book 1

By 0Random_Fandom0

A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Femal... More

Character Profile
Interests
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Movie Chapter 1
Movie Chapter 2
Movie Chapter 3
Movie Chapter 4
Movie Chapter 5
Movie Chapter 6
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Movie 2 Chapter 1
Movie 2 Chapter 2
Movie 2 Chapter 3
Movie 2 Chapter 4
Movie 2 Chapter 5
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
A Dragon's Fate, Future Preview
Great Announcement Everyone
Its OUT!! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Chapter 44

18.7K 485 791
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 44- The Big Three

Your and Izuku's house arrest finished quickly before Bakugo and now you both were riled up.
"Everyone were sorry for all the problems we caused!" Izuku shouted bowing as you nodded and clenched your teeth.
"We will try out harder eat to be by your guy's side!" You shouted too.
"Midoriya, (Y/N), get to your seats now," you two froze as Aizawa looked over you menacingly.

"Yes sir!" Everyone got into their seats and stayed silent.
"Good, now since Midoriya and (Y/N) are here let's go further on work studies," he turned to the door.
"You can come in now," the door opened and three people walked in.
"I'll have people who had experience explain the difference of work studies and internships," Aizawa explained.

Izuku had his mouth open and you had wide eyes as you saw a familiar face.
"These three are third years and are the top of the student body, you may know them as The Big Three," One was the familiar face, the middle was a light blue haired human with a big smile on her face, and the other is a dark blue haired human who looked like he wanted to disappear.

'It's the face Zuku-Kun and I saw outside taking the trash out, he's one of the top students in school? So cool!' You thought.
"Briefly introduce yourselves, Amajiki you go first," the dark blue haired human named Amajiki suddenly gave you all a death glare. You slightly flinched at that until he started to shake.

"It's no use, not matter how much I imagine them a potatoes, they're still there. You two go, I just wanna go home," He whispered turning and leaned against the wall.
'Guess he doesn't like interacting with others, like me,' you thought.
"Don't worry about him, he's Tamaki Amajiki, and I'm Nejire Hado, you first years are really cool!" The light blue haired human said. She then started to ask a bunch of questions to you all.

"Woah why do you wear a mask? Is it because or sick or want to be cool?" She asked Shoji, who was about to answer before she interrupted him.
"You must be Todoroki! How did you get that big burn on your face?"

"Oh hey Ashido, if your horns fall of can you grow new ones?"

"Mineta, are the balls on your head really your hair?"

"And Asui you're a tree frog right? Not those gross toad ones?"

"Ojiro! Can you balance yourself completely with your tail?"

"And (L/N)!" You jumped as she stared at you with a big smile.
"How did it felt when you got your wing ripped off?" You froze in your seat as the class became quiet and glared at her.
"I, well-"

"This is going nowhere," Aizawa said mad about the questions, specifically the question Nejire asked you.
"Don't worry Eraserhead! It's my turn now!" He faced the class and held his hand to his ear.
"I'm Mirio Togata, and today is gonna be!" He waited in silence until he started to laugh.
"Oh man you guys are really something!"

"So strange," you mumbled to Uraraka, who nodded.
"Hmm, maybe the class here don't have a sense of humor. You guys learn through experience! I challenge you all to fight me!" Mirio said happily. The class was shocked and you were skeptical about him.

'The entire class vs him? If he's so confident about it, it means he has something planned'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class went to ground beta, wearing training uniforms and stood on the field as Mirio stood there smiling. Nejire was playing with your ears, which you were flustered by and Amajiki was against a wall muttering.
"You're being irrational, no one would want to be in the hospital for a year after they fought with you," he muttered.

"He's just saying that to scare us," Kirishima said stretching.
"Take a scene in this, he may be more experienced, but we've faced pro heroes," Tokoyami said.
"Yeah, and we fought villains too, don't treat us like wannabes," Kirishima said cockily.
"I wouldn't be so sure you two," they turn to you who was looking warily at the blond human.

"We may have faced pro heroes and villains, but remember that he's one of the top student bodies. He wouldn't be called that if he didn't had a plan. Who knows, he could have a quirk that can go through us," you explained.
"Nice observation there dragon!" Mirio said happily.

"So who wants to go first?" He asked. Kirishima stepped up and readied his quirk.
"I will-" He got interrupted by Izuku
"I'll go first," he said. Kirishima whined about it as Izuku charged up his quirk and quickly charged at Mirio, but then something weird happened.
Mirio's pants fell down, along with his shirt. It didn't help that he wasn't wearing underwear either, since he was completely naked.

"OH MY ODIN'S BEARD!! WHY DO YOU HUMANS HAVE TO BE SO INDECENT?!" You yelled out of shock and embarrassment as you looked away with your face red and heating up.
"Sorry about that, it's just my quirk," you heard Mirio say. Before you could say anything, Izuku tried to kick him in the face, keyword tried. His foot went through Mirio.

'I was correct, his quirk allows objects to go past his body, such a powerful quirk, but I think there's something I'm missing,' you thought. Then Ashido, Sero, and Aoyama attacked him too, but their quirks went through him too. Mirio was still shirtless, but he had pants on at least. So, he wasn't completely naked anymore, thankfully. He then disappeared and went right behind Jiro.

"Let's start with the long rangers first," he said, making Jiro scream.
'Now he can warp?! His quirk is for complex than I thought!' Mirio then started to take down your classmates one by one. He was now naked again, and took out Tokoyami first, then Mineta and Sero. Yaoyorozu tried to create a shield, until Miro had went in for a punch in the stomach. Kaminari had shot some electricity at Mirio, but was punched in the stomach too.

Half of the class were now on the floor clutching their stomachs.
"POWER!!" Mirio yelled as the other half, including you, were watching in disbelief.
"Not only he was phase through things, but warping too?!" Uraraka yelled.
"Hold on, there's more to his quirk than we know. It doesn't matter if his quirk makes him warp or phase through matter, but what does matter is how he still attacks his opponents up close," Izuku said, making you nod.

"Yeah, so we gotta theorize of what we do know and counterattack him," you said.
"I like your style you two! House arrest didn't take your fighting spirit away!" Kirishima smiled. Mirio then disappeared again, but Izuku was waiting for something. Then it turned out he was waiting for Mirio to go behind him, and he was correct as the blond human was behind him, completely naked again.

"Blind eye attack!" Mirio went through Izuku was punched him in the stomach again, and soon attack the other classmates. You shook in fear as the entire class was on the floor, besides you. You were the only one standing.
"Any moves dragon? Or wanna forfeit?" He asked, seemingly teasing you. You looked at him scared as he was still naked.

'What am I gonna do? If Izuku can't beat him how can I? Plus he's still naked!! Please put on pants!!' Your thoughts filled your head as you turned invisible and trying to walk away.
"Don't think that invisibility can throw me off!" He went under the ground again and was suddenly in front of you. Adrenaline took over as you jerked and quickly dodged his punch, lifting you hand and punched him. You actually punched him!

He took a step back a little shocked, but then smiled, rubbing his cheek.
"You actually threw a punch and hit me!" He said.
"U-um, yeah! S-since I seen y-you use p-punching as y-your specialty, I-I sensed y-you'll do t-the same w-with e-everyone!" You stammered quickly as you held your guard up watching his every move, still red in the face.

"Clever and quick!" He said, then charged at you and grabbed your waist, making you turn visible again.
"But not quick enough!" He then squeezed your waist hard, making you let out a squeaking dragon noise.
"POWER!!" He said hugging you tightly. You were full on red in the face as you felt his.... member against your back.

"I think that's all Eraserhead!" He said looking at the tired teacher.
"Y-YEAH T-THATS GREAT CAN Y-YOU LET GO N-NOW PLEASE?!" You yelled basically red as a Monstrous Nightmare now.

"Oop sorry!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After your entire class was obliterated by Mirio. There was one last talk from the big three. Your classmates were super shocked about Mirio's quirk as you were still out of it because of what happened.
"Our quirks are nothing like yours!" Hagakure shouted.
"It's like he had two powers!" Mina said.
"(Y/N), you ok?" Todoroki asked worriedly as you were still red.

"He was naked. I felt his thing against me. Why was he still naked against me? Was he making me feel uncomfortable? Why didn't he punch me like the other?" You muttered as your soul left your body. Todoroki felt anger in his chest. Why was Mirio still naked when he fought you? Did he do that on purpose?

"Since, everyone's interested in my quirk. I'll explain it to all of you," Mirio said interrupting everyone.
"I can tell them what it is?" Nejire asked excitedly.
"Can I? It's permeation!" She said as the class had confused faces.
"Ohh, so you're able to go through the floor?" you asked, still shaken but was interested.
"Any solid really," Mirio said.

"Which also counts my clothing, and I can't really breathe when I'm inside a wall. But after a lot of work, I was able to handle my quirk. If you ever want to make it to the top ten, then you'll have to work your hardest." Tamaki seemed to have given approval of what Mirio said since he looked away from the wall. While there was a little more talking about work studies, you all went back to class.

"Anyone who surprised you Togata?" Nejire asked as the big three walked through the halls.
"That problem child and the dragon hero, the both of them seemed to have good chemistry, and have predictions of my moves," He said.
"Well I think that dragon hero is pretty cute don't you think Amajiki?"

"...Yeah..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok so a burger for Denki, mochi for Ochaco, tea for Yaomomo, and apples for Fumikage," you said going off the list. You wanted to go out to the store and buy candy, and also other food for the others.

You were walking through the streets and was slightly whistling your lullaby, until your ears twitched at a familiar voice.
"This way to our base! Well, not our main base but a meeting base!" You stopped and turn a corner to peek and saw Twice and a group of people who were wearing masks.

You felt like you shouldn't follow, but a small part of you did.
'I'm probably gonna regret this' turning invisible, you set your bags down and followed. You took your phone out to record and to call a teacher or Izuku. Twice opened large doors and they went inside. You looked around to see boxes stacked up to a window, and you climbed up. You peeked through the window to see the League of Villains and the other masked group.

"Hello, Overhaul,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 64 12
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ใ€Šโœงใ€‹โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— โ”€โ”‰โ”ˆโ—ˆโ—‰โ—ˆโ”ˆโ”‰โ”€ โŸฌโŸฎโข๐š๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šœ ๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—โขโŸฏโŸญ Got a request? Make your request on the Request Page! โŸฌโŸฎ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—–๐—ผ...
358 0 22
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
270 17 11
"๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ, ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ." "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ?" "๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ...
13.1K 445 55
(This story is about u and various boys who like u )this is about you who moved from California to Japan to the famous hero school U.A. See you may b...