A New Legacy (HighSchool DxD...

By EmperorRequiem

F/N Redgrave, Son of Dante, The Legendary Devil Hunter, and son of an Angel. Grandson of Sparda, now must ta... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 2
Mission 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Mission 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Mission 3)
Mission 4
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Mission 5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Q&A ask the Cast

Chapter 1

29.7K 424 524
By EmperorRequiem

Sirzechs POV

(Thinking): I am so sorry Rias, if I had the right to stop this, I would. If only I knew where *He* is...

A summoning portal with the Gremory crest appeared out of no where and no one knew who created, none of Rias' peerage can make circles *that* strong of an aura or magnitude. After the circle was materialized, a White-Haired young man with a familiar red coat appeared on the floor with a red pendant in his pocket shining out with a familiar aura and magic. Riser looked confused and surprised about this disturbance to his ceremony.  

Devil1 (Male): "The Hell!!?"

Devil2 (Female): "Is it dead?"

Devil3 (Male): "Where did it come from?"

The guests at the party were confused and were shocked at what happened, they were asking who is he, where did he come from, is it alive, so many questions and not enough answers.

Riser: "What is the meaning of this disturbance, that summoning circle was that of the Gremory household... Sirzechs what is the meaning of this   your highness?"

Sirzechs: "I am not sure my self Riser, but none of the members of the Gremory family can create a circle that powerful."

Riser: "No matter. GUARDS!!! Take this person out of Riser's sight..."

As Riser's men took this boy away his pendant fell out of his pocket, and Riser's attention immediately went to the shining, glowing, red pendant.

Riser: "Guards, wait. that pendant looks curious, drop him, he looks like he's done, examine it and hand it to me."

As the guards drop him to the ground, they went to pickup the pendant to examine it, and as soon as they went to pick it up and take an inspection of it, there was a distant voice in a low tone that is strangely familiar.

????: "Hey, can you guys hand that back, it belongs to me and kinda means alot ot me."

As the young man stands up saying that, I realized something very familiar and shocking. He looks nearly identical to *Him* and the eyes are blue and full of power and confidence. The red coat along with his appearance are very similar to that Legendary Hunter. Riser looks at him in confusion and somewhat anger.

Riser: "Oh, So you live after all, well begone with you, you low-born. You are in the Presence of Lord Riser Phoenix, and you are disturbing this great ceremony!

????: "Lord Phoenix? OH! are you related to Colonel Sanders? If so, can you give me a discount on KFC because they are charging me, WAY TO MUCH.

That Attitude, now I know that *He* is behind this somehow, behind this arrangement and this persons voice is vaguely similar to *His*. 

Riser: "You dare insult the great Riser Phoenix!?!? It appears Riser needs to put someone in their place. I might spare you if you kneel and grovel beneath my feet, Peasant."

????: "Wow, you would not be the first person to say that to me and, to be honest, I have never knelled before anybody and I don't intend to kneel now pal."

Authors POV

Riser was getting more and more infuriated by the young man's taunts and begins to light his flaming wings and several fireballs behind him and rushed towards the stranger and tries to destroy him. Riser's attack seemed like it connected with his target and got cocky and barraged him with several flame javelins. However, the stranger looked unphased and did not have a single scratch on him, he entered a strange martial art stance.

(Replace Dante W/ Y/N)

?????: "Was that all KFC? Or do you have something more to get out 'cuz I kind of have something to do and a place to be."

Riser (Shocked): "WHAT?!?!! HOW!?!!?! All of those attacks hit him directly and all of those were most of my power, so HOW!?!?!

The entire crowd along with Sirzechs and a young, beautiful, scarlet hair woman in a wedding dress were astonished and shocked that the stranger was still standing. Riser tries throwing blasts of Hellfire and Infernos at him, no effect. Riser then charges up a huge ball of hellfire almost the size of the room.

????: "*Whistles* that is some power, I can tell you're finally getting serious but its all for nothing. I mean, didn't you see when I blocked your hellfire attacks?"

Riser: "SILENCE YOU FOOL, MY ETERNAL PHOENIX FLAME SHALL INCINERATE YOU!!!!"

The crowd begins to panic at the size of the fire ball and the amount of magic energy. Everyone looks worried and shocked that Riser can exude that much power. Most are worried that they are about to die because of Riser and start to cast magic to protect themselves while some are trying to leave but want to know the outcome of this fight.

Sirzechs: "RISER STOP THIS AT ONCE, YOU ARE GOING TO KILL EVERYONE HERE!!!!!!!!!

Sirzechs orders did not reach Riser, and after several yells, Sirzechs creates a barrier to cover himself and his sister.

Riser: "PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!!"

 The stranger then pulls out his dual handguns and aimed it at Riser's fireball and waited until the right moment to show off a stylish finish to everyone. 

????: "Jackpot."

The stranger shot both his handguns, and the huge ball of fire exploded into a lot of sparks and everyone looked shocked that, that huge ball of hellfire and energy were destroyed so easily, even Sirzechs and Rias were shocked by that stunt. Riser looked shocked that his final move was destroyed by a supposed nobody and was able to defeat him. Riser got up and shot several more javelins at him while the stranger had a smirk on his face and had and idea. He spun both his handguns around and aimed it and shot at all the javelins that was shot at him along with Riser.

????: "Million Dollars."

Riser was blown back against the wall, the wall was cracked and indented it. Riser and everyone was still shocked at the display of what happened and Riser was weak but still looked infuriated. The stranger walks towards the guards, who are shaking, and asked for the Pendant, they were hesitant at first but after seeing what happened they immediately gave it to him and ran behind a couple of seats and tables that are now turned over due to the aftermath of risers attacks. 

Sirzechs: "*ahem* that was a very intriguing display, tell me Sir, you have very similar powers and skills to someone I know, what is your name?"

????: "F/N Redgrave. But also F/N Sparda."

The crowd was shocked by the name Sparda. The crowd was frantic and questioning the legitimacy of his claim.

Devil1 (Male): "No Way! Sparda is a Legend! A Myth!"

Devil2 (Female) (Shocked): "That cannot be true Sparda should be a crazy old folktale!"

Devil3 (Male) (Panicking): " No, no, no, no! First this random kid shows up out of nowhere, now claiming he is a Sparda, this is nuts!"

Devil4 (Female): "Impossible, Sparda is just a character in legends, it not possible!"

The crowd is confused about the claim and are having a difficult time processing and accepting the facts. 

Sirzechs: "Enough! This young man IS, in fact, a Descendant of Sparda! The Sparda Family is not a myth nor a legend. The Dark Knight Sparda was once a true powerful demon knight that rose to power to help his bretheren. The Sparda have a skill that they possess that allow them to enter a form of power which release all of their demonic power at once. I know the Descendant of Sparda, The Legendary Devil Hunter Dante and myself were close friends and he possessed this same skill."

After Sirzechs made his proclamation, the crowd were shocked that the Sparda was real. Half of the crowd were talking about the Devil Hunter, Dante. After that statement made by a Sirzechs, the crowd were still trying to process the facts of everything that was going on. The mention of Dante was getting the crowd rowdy.

After all that happened, the man Y/N assume is Sirzechs, asked you to show everyone of the transformation that the Sparda Bloodline have.

Sirzechs: "Y/N, can you please show us all the transformation, The Devil Trigger?"

After hearing him say 'Devil Trigger', Y/N saw that he knows what he's talking about and wants to show everyone the power of Sparda is real.

Y/N: "Alright, if you insist."

He put on the pendant, The Perfect Amulet, and began focusing and it activated the power of the Blood of Sparda in addition to the Perfect Amulet Glowing.

(Ignore Nero and the figure is red however your eyes turn blue)

Y/N had a spectral figure standing behind him while radiating red lighting and a red aura

Sirzechs: "As you all can see, This person is a Sparda."

Some of the audience fainted because the power Y/N was releasing whereas some are frightened because of the power where as some are terrified of his new form.

Sirzechs: "Alright, That would be all Y/N."

He transformed back into his normal form and was waiting for something to happen until Riser managed to get back up and walked up to Sirzechs.

Riser: "Alright it matters not that he is a Sparda or not, Lord Sirzechs can we please continue with this marriage? And You, Sparda, you can leave seeing as you have no place here."

Sirzechs: "Y/N, why are you here anyway, you don't seem like you were brought here willingly, and why were you brought here through a Gremory summoning portal?"

Y/N: "You know, I don't know myself. I got a letter from a weird lady in a weirder outfit. She handed me this note that was written from you and this paper with your 'summoning circle' thing."

He handed Sirzechs the note and began examining it, after a little while he determined something shocking.

Riser: "Well the ceremony has been delayed more than enough, Riser believes it is time to continue with the marriage."

Sirzechs: "Unfortunately Riser, that cannot be possible.

Riser: "What!? What do you mean my King?"

Sirzechs: "Well you see, now that Y/N is here, Rias will now be married to him."

Crowd: "WHAT!!!!!!!??????"

Riser: "Wha!?!?! Why would Rias be engaged to him, My Father already made sure that she was mine!!

Sirzechs: "Well Riser, Me and Dante agreed to this arrangement when both Rias and Y/N were just babies. It was originally Dante's idea and me and my family all agreed to and were honored to have the Sparda bloodline was apart of our family."

Suddenly the scarlet haired woman in the wedding dress spoke.

????: "Wait that means we were engaged from the start?!"

Sirzechs: "Indeed, so, Y/N what do you say, do you agree?"

 Y/N: "Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, this is happening way to fast, I JUST learned that i was getting married, this is all too sudden, like I guess i agree, but can we wait for a bit?"

Sirzechs: "Very well. Rias?"

Rias: "YES!"

Sirzechs: "Then it is settled!"

Riser: "NO! She is my bride, not this child!"

Y/N: "Chill out, fire chicken you can have the deposit on the cake, also you kinda still need to make KFC let me pay less"

Riser got even more angry and rushed at Y/N, but he went into his stance and as Riser made contact with him, Y/N released a sheer force of raw energy and power from the palm of his hand and knocked Riser back into the wall that he crashed into.

Sirzechs: "Riser, this is pointless, Y/N severely over powers you in several categories, you cannot hope to beat him."

Riser manages to get up while still in pain makes a proclamation.

Riser: "This *huff* is not *puff* over  you!"

Riser exits the hall with a broken arm and with a glare.

Y/N: "Alright I need to head back and Zechs-ie, i need a talk with you at a later date."

Sirzechs: "Before you leave, I would like for you to meet your bride to be, and her peerage."

Y/N: "*sigh* I don't have a choice, do I?"

Sirzechs: "Don't worry, this should not take too much of your time, and like you said, we will need to have a talk about this letter"

Sirzechs POV

I calls over my sister and her peerage. A woman with long, black hair with a orange ribbon tying it up, a blonde young man with a mole under his left eye, and a small, little girl with a black cat hair pin.

Sirzechs: "Y/N, this is my younger sister, Rias Gremory, and these 3 individuals are apart of her peerage."

Rias (blushing): H-Hi, m-m-My name i-is Rias Gremory. Please take care of me."

Y/N: "Hey, I'm Y/N. Relax I don't bite, for now.~"

Akeno: "Hello, the name is Akeno Sweetheart.~ And I don't mind biting.~"

Y/N: "Woah... now that is tempting."

Kiba: "My name is Kiba Yuuto, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Y/N: "Likewise."

Koneko: "Koneko Toujou."

Y/N: "Well Hello my new White-Haired little Badass, Ass-kicking buddy."

Rias: "There are two more members. One is currently in the human world, the other is in the clinic getting healed."

Y/N: "The hell happened?"

Koneko: "Got his ass kicked by that Dumb ass you just kicked."

Y/N: "He-He, I can already tell that we are going to be the best-est of friends."

Sirzechs: "You can meet the rest of them at a later date."

Y/N:"Yeah, that deadweight Nero is probably looking for me. Hey Zechs, mind teleporting me in the shop, kinda got no way back."

I waved his hands and a circle appeared at my feet and felt being teleported away, before he left I saw Y/N wave his hands goodbye.

Rias: "Rias Redgrave Sparda..."

Sirzechs: "Oh, already changed your name, it's nice."

Rias (Blushing): "Y-y-y-y-You heard t-That, ONII-SAMA BAKA!!!!"

She ran away with a embarrassed expression with her peerage followed.

Sirzechs: "Grayfia, I suppose i have you to thank?"

A silver-haired woman with a blue, Victorian maid dress, My wife, and queen.

Grafyia: "Yes, I could not see my sister with that man.'

Sirzechs: "Well, thanks to you, we have Dante's son marrying Rias."

With this, Dante wherever you are, thank you for saving my sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 8.7K 128
Everyone knows that the Demon Sparda had twin sons, Vergil and Dante. However unbeknownst to everyone, Sparda had a third son with another woman. Ent...
415K 5.8K 23
Y/n L/n is just an ordinary student of Kouh Academy. Everything change when he was killed by a Demon and left to die. . . . . Shit, I suck at making...
6.1K 251 10
After cutting the Qliphoth trees roots, The Sparda twins....Kind of just wondered around Hell for...what, 2 months? a few Weeks?? they didn't bother...
125K 1.6K 52
You've heard of it haven't you the legend of Sparda this is not that story this story is about his grandson THE SON OF DANTE This is a FanFiction I d...