Everything has changed (akash...

Galing kay _hyperpenguin_

Her name is "ogiwara egao" that has a brother named ogiwara shigehiro. Egao was named by her family as 'egao'... Higit pa

Chapter 1: We meet again
Chapter 2: A person that i knew
Chapter 3: It keeps comming back
Chapter 4: I will kill him.
Chapter 5: ..burden me..
Chapter 6: It always hurts..
Chapter 7: Just promise me
Chapter 8: What is your bussiness
Chapter 9: I'm Home
Chapter 10: No one will notice
Chapter 11: You are seriously one of a kind
Chapter 12: Can we talk?
Chapter 13: Adopted child
Chapter 14: Teach her Discipline
Chapter 15: Violent day
Chapter 16: Be Mine
Chapter 17: Definitely A Promise!
Chapter 18: Summer Camp!
Chapter 19: ..Far different
Chapter 20: I'm sorry, Egao
Chapter 21: ...Akashi-kun?

BONUS CHAPTER #1: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

287 7 12
Galing kay _hyperpenguin_

Its been a week since egao's parents were dead. At the narrow streets of japan, lights lid and there were mistletoe's hanged everywhere. Since it was very cold, she wore her scarf and her brown leathered jacket with her black t-shirt inside and her pants.

She went home to her house after buying presents. Opening the door no one was there. she gave a big sigh and dragged the big bag inside her house full of presents. if you are wondering where she got the money it was her fathers savings that she found on the case.

Going upstairs, she changed her clothes into a santa costume. After she was done she started to drag the present again. Time check it was 12:00 meaning its already christmas.

First she went to kuroko's house, They were celebrating in the living room suddenly she heard yuzuki screamed out " TETSU! IT HURTS!" egao flinched and her cheeks became red of a thought of something dirty. "yuzuki-san please your holding me tightly". Egao left yuzuki's present and kuroko's present at the nearby window and left.

from: santa; to: yuzuki merry christmas yuzuki!~

from: santa; to: kuroko merry christmas kuroko!~

meanwhile, "TETSUU!!IT HURTS!" yuzuki screamed out. "yuzuki-san please you holding me tightly" kuroko said in his monotoned voice. Yuzuki was hugging kuroko tightly due to an early accident while kuroko was cleaning her scratch.

Second she went to ayano's house. She doesnt believe in santa much but either way she sneaked in her window and went upstairs quietly. Everyone was downstairs celebrating christmas so she has the chance to put two presents under her pillow, one for ayano, and one for kise. Then she left the building from the bedroom window, before she got out the door opened seeing ayano who was standing there " santa!?!"

egao twitched i've been caught! she thought and jumped out the window carrying the bag of presents. To ayano's surprise the santa that she was imagining had a beard and fat... So she was clueless. Egao landed on the floor safely. ayano was looking outside the window as she ran out.

from: santa; to: ayano, dont believe in me dont you? hohoho~ ya tsun. merry christmas ~ give kise's present to him would you?

from: ayano; to: kise, merry christmas kise i love you" Ayano twitched when she saw the tag.

She sweat dropped and finally lost sight of her. Next she went to megumi's House, she was asleep and not much people inside ans she sneaked in the window, her parents went off in a bussiness trip and they will come back tomorrow morning. Megumi wasnt alone in sleeping, she was with midorima. He didnt want to celebrate her christmas alone so he insisted to sleep with her. (not like he wanted to).

She slid both of their presents under the bed and went off.

from santa; to: megumi: merry christmas megumi~ take care of midorima =w=

from santa; to: midorima: merry christmas carrot !~ heres your lucky item~

so in her schedule:
yuzuki & kuroko : ✔️
ayano & kise: ✔️
Megumi & midorima ✔️
teruko & aomine:
mieko & murasakibara:
Katsumi & kagami:

Seeing her list she went to teruko's house. There was like a riot party there, it will be hard to put a present under the bed, so she just putted aomine's present and teruko's present in front of the door and doorbelled, she ran off.

from: santa; to: teruko, merry christmas teruko!!~ i hope you and aomine have been getting along owo

from:santa; to: aomine,here's a present that will make you sleep better~"

The door opened and teruko was surprised. " DAI-KUN! THERES A PRESENT HERE!!!" she screamed with joy. aomine groaned and stood up from his seat and went near her while resting his chin at the back of her crook "from who is it?" he said in his lazy voice. She picked it up and took the gifts inside.

Next she went to murasakibara's hotel, since it isnt that far. (they lived there for the holiday for a while XD) The murasakibara family and the mieko family celebrated their christmas at their house. "mieko-chin!~ wheres my snacks?~" Mieko eyes widened of shock that she had forgotten to buy his favorite snack. "im so sorry atsushi" she had teary eyed while pouting slightly. "iyaa~ its fine~" he said in his lazy voice and hugged her. "all i want for christmas was you anyway mieko-chin~" she blushed.

Egao knocked on the door and mieko answered, to her surprise egao grinned while giving a present to her. " shouldnt you be going down the chimney than knocking here mrs. santa" she pouted. "well i got tired of giving presents to everyone =w=". "btw nee.... inside the box has two things so please give the candy to mukun~" she smiled happily while patting her head. mieko bowed "thank you for the present!" she smiled. "jaa!~" egao waved and left. "atsushi! you snacks arrived!"

Next she went to kagami's house, hearing by the door there was like a huge party there. She just left the present at the floor and ringed and left it to him. katsumi was there and she answered the door. "KAGA-KUN!!"

kagami twitched. "WHAT!?!" .. "we have presents" katsumi smiled at him calmly and he nearly fainted due to the shout ear,ier that he thought there was something wrong. "kaga-kun?" she sain innocently looking down at him while bring the presents in.

Egao who was constantly walking down the streets, she threw the bag at the trash can and panted slightly, she sat on the bench for a while. Her warm breath smoked at the cold air, looking up at the skies it was very black, stars were as shiny as diamond that made the dark skies light up.

While observing the people around her, there was really alot of spirit of togetherness, unity, joy & happiness, love. Suddenly a kid was crying, "waahh!! mama!!... dada!!" egao went near him she kneeled and patted his back. "whats wrong?" the kid suddenly hugged her "im.. lost!" the kid said between his hicks.

"stop crying okay? i'll bring you home" she smiled to reassure him, he suddenly stopped crying and only had teary eyes, she wiped it away. She removed her santa claus hat and her orange locks flew lovely at the night, she made him wear it, she held his hand and walked beside him "it's christmas okay? its not the time to cry" he nodded.

As they walked all over the streets searching for his parents, asking everyone they meet. Suddenly the boy looked up at her "ano... i never get a chance to know who you are.." he mumbled. she smiled at him "im egao" his eyes widened in surprise, "no wonder you smile alot" he said happily. " what's your name then?" she asked "leo.." he said. "i see"

"nee.. egao-nee your parents might get mad at you its getting late." leo said. "no it's fine..." she said with a sad tone. "egao-nee?..." he said looking up at her with a saddened eyes. "egao-nee... why are you sad?" he asked. "ah.. no reason" she faked a smile at him. "egao-nee... you feel like crying.."

How come a boy can know her feeling already?.. egao was shoked "how did you know?.." she asked. "your eyes, they tell everything" he said as he pointed at her eyes. "ah.. i see.. well.. since you know i cant hold back anymore.." she said slightly getting teary eyed. "egao-nee...it's christmas remember?... you said it's not the time to cry." he said hugging her arm. "i know.. it's just that... i miss my family" she said and hugged the boy without thinking.

"nee... you should egao nee?..there's still many people out there that thinks that you are their family right?" the boy grinned and pointed at himslef "like me!"

He eyes widened as she started to remember her brother. "egao-ne.... dont cry... whats the purpose of giving your name as egao if you keep crying huh?" ogiwara pouted

"thank you" she hugged the boy. and started to wipe her tears away, she held his hand and stood up. "now.. shall we find your parents?" leo smiled at her and nodded.

Few moments passed they finally found his parents. When she knocked the door his parents opened the door and her mother was crying ALOT due to his lost son and couldnt find him anywhere. His parents jolted up when they saw leo with egao in the background. "im home!" leo said happily, the parents came in rushing to him and hugged him tightly. " LEOOO!!!! DONT YOU DARE LEAVE US AGAIN!!" her mother said hugging on leo tightly.

His father went near egao and said "thank you, for finding my son" He said as he held her hand. She smiled at him, "your welcome".

"sorry for the disturbance, but he was lost for how many hours and he didnt came back... ever since this morning" his father said to her as the atmosphere started to calm down. "really?" egao giggled while leo pouted. " As a reward here" The man handed her 1,000 yen.

Egao's eyes widened in shock "ah please its fine! im just glad that he is back, please keep the money" she said as he closed his hand to keep it for himself. "but i insist please take it, after all its the season of giving right?" the father said. leo smiled at her "take it egao-nee!~" She blushed slightly at embarrassment and bowed to him "thank you!"

She walked home checking the time it was 2:30 gawd that was so late. As she arrived at her house, she opened the door and suddenly everyone that she gave a present including the seirin members said " MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"

she flinched slightly, "WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE!?!". "why dont you want us to go here?" riko pouted. "no i mea-" before she continued her sentence megumi butted in and said "we wont forget you of course baka!~ so lets enjoy the night ~" megumi grinned and smiled "hai!"

As the time passed by it was a christmas miracle, they had food ready and and ate and partied like there was no tomorrow.

There are many christmas presents wrapped under the tree, but the best one is the friends that she hold dear is with her. she cried in tears of joy for the remarkable night that everyone gave her. "THANK YOU, EVERYONE!"
----
OMAKE #1:

How come a boy can know her feeling already?.. egao was shoked "how did you know?.." she asked. "your eyes, they tell everything" he said as he pointed at her eyes.

"ITTTEE!!! TTTATTT YOU POKED MY EYES!! " egao said crying her eyes out. "AH GOMEN EGAO-NE!!!"

----

OMAKE#2:

egao twitched i've been caught! she thought and jumped out the window carrying the bag of presents. To ayano's surprise the santa that she was imagining had a beard and fat... So she was clueless.

...

egao fell from the window and had her face on the ground

"IIITTTEEEE!!!!!!!!!" she shouted at pain.

ayno: OH MY GOD EGAO ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?!

egao: YES IM JUST CONSTANTLY PLANKING THANK YOU

----

OMAKE#3

egao twitched. "i remembered..."

...
"I HAVE BEEN WEARING THIS SANTA CLAUS OUTFIT SINCE EARLIER!!!"

----
omake# 4

kagami twitched. "WHAT!?!" .. "we have presents" katsumi smiled at him calmly and he nearly fainted due to the shout ear,ier that he thought there was something wrong. "kaga-kun?" she sain innocently looking down at him while bring the presents in.

.....

>after a few minutes<

kagami: *snores*

katsumi: BAKAGAMI!!!

----

OMAKE #5

akashi: why am i the only one not around?

egao: i dunno

akashi: =-=....ill kill you author-san

author-san: HEY YOUR WITH AKIRA RIGHT NOW BAKASHI!

akashi: i prefer to be with egao and now you should run.

author-san: why?...

akashi: ill kill you

author-san: *runs*

akashi: *chases her*

egao: we need a new author • - •)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.9K 751 38
Kim Taehyung egy fiatal egyetemista srác, Jeon Jungkook pedig egy híres három tagú banda tagja. Taehyung hatalmas rajongója a Busan boyz -nak. Jung...
17.9K 1K 25
Chelsea Norton szinte mindennél jobban szereti a baráti társaságát, azonban van egyetlen egy személy, akivel valamiért sohasem találta meg a közös ha...
3.4K 227 72
Olivia Grey, de ismert nevén Olivia Hill emberfeletti erővel rendelkezik. Kiváló ügynökké vált Nick Fury kezei alatt. Sokszor segített be a Bosszúáll...
5.4K 497 38
-Csak elfelejted azzal a szép fejeddel... -mondja- Hogy én bármit megtehetek. Seungmin egyedül él egy családi házban, és éppen a pizzafutárt várja...