The Cherry Blossom Hero (DISC...

By bucolicaurora

A hero? Sure everybody in UA saw the potential in her. But do they really know her? What if she doesn't belon... More

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
THANK YOU AND SORRYเฒก อœ ส– เฒก
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
ANNOUNCEMENT
:D
Continuation

C HA P T E R 10

8.1K 299 161
By bucolicaurora

Reading guide:
"Inner sakura(talking)"
'inner sakura (thoughts)"
"Sakura(talking)"/"Sakura(talking)"
'Sakura(thoughts)'/'Sakura(thoughts)'

(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)

Continuing from last chapter...

'Sakura... Don't you feel something's off?'
'What?'
'Think about it. The crowd earlier were just a bunch of normal people. I doubt they are strong enough to broke the barrier. You saw the barrier, it's impossible to break it that easily.'

Sakura let her words sunk in. Realising what inner had told her, she looked towards the main gate seeing the principal with three other people standing in front of it while discussing about something.

Present...

The pinkette turned her attention to the class when she saw Aizawa getting out of his sleeping bag. "For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors. Me, All Might and one more person--"

Sero raised his hand making Aizawa stopped "Excuse me! What'll we be doing?"

The eraser hero took out some kind of card with 'rescue' written down "Disasters, shipwrecks and anything in between. It's rescue training". With that being said, excitement erupted in class. Except for a certain kunoichi, slumping her shoulders, Sakura groan internally.

'Mendokusai...'
'You really are becoming more like Shika, it's terrifying'

"You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too."

"The training spot is a bit far from here. So we're taking the bus". Aizawa walked out of the classroom after saying a "get ready in ten minutes".

'ANBU?'
'Pssh... it's better than the PE clothes. So yeah.'

.......................................................................

"Izu-kun!" The pinkette called out, walking towards the said boy, she realised that he's wearing the PE clothes. Before Sakura could ask, Uraraka came from behind them spouting out the exact same question she had in mind. Izuku scratched the back of his head awkwardly telling them that his costume were ripped up during the previous combat training.

Suddenly a high pitched whistling interrupted them "Class 1-A gather around!" Iida's voice shouted commandingly.

"Form two lines by your student numbers!" They followed his command, forming two lines while waiting for the bus. The bus that came was different from what Iida had expected. Letting out a gasp, the four eyes brood at the corner of the bus "Shoot, I didn't think it would be this type of bus. There was no point in lining up, huh?"

Sakura realised that she's the last one who got in the bus. Looking around, she saw the seats near Izuku are all taken.

'ughh, is it my bad day?'

She walked further into the bus and saw an empty seat beside the two-toned boy. The pinkette was about to sit until she realised that he's sleeping, deciding to asked for permission before sitting, she poke the boy's shoulder.

Groaning, Shoto cracked opened his eyes and saw Sakura staring at him. He stared back at her with his half-closed eyes. It felt like hours for him but surprisingly he wasn't annoyed. Without realising, the two-toned boy was losing focus of other things except for the pair of emerald orbs staring at his heterochromia ones.

"-kun, Sho-kun~?" snapping out of his thoughts, Shoto flinched slightly. Finally regaining his composure, he let out a "huh?" from his throat. His ears catching the pinkette's voice "Eto...can I sit beside you?". Nodding his head as a 'yes', Shoto quickly averted his gaze away from her.

As for Sakura, she overheard Izuku's conversation, not like she was eavesdropping, they're basically speaking as clear as day. "Your Quirk is like All Might's" hearing this, she saw Izuku's face turning pale as he tried to find some excuses. Deciding to help, she opened her mouth to say something "But All Might's Quirk is not that wild. They just kind of look the same" smiling as she saw the green haired boy giving her the I-owe-you look.

"It's nice to have a simple augmenting-type Quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff! My Hardening is strong against others, but unfortunately it doesn't look like much," Kirishima said while rasing his hardened arm. Staring at his arm, Izuku's face lights up "I think it's really cool! It's a Quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's!"

"Well if you're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki and Bakugou, though, huh?" Hearing a certain boy's name, the pinkette glanced beside her and saw Shoto sitting silently with his eyes closed and arms crossed.

"Ah right! Sakura-chan what's your Quirk?" All attention turned to Sakura after hearing Tsuyu's question. "Yeah! Come to think of it, Sakura-chan never really showed us her Quirk," Uraraka added making their classmates more curious as ever.

'Inner, little help here..'
'How about the Quirkless thingy.'
'But what if they saw what I did during the entrance exam?'
'Eh? What did yo-'

"Sacchan is a late bloomer just like me! So she doesn't know much of her Quirk". Oh's could be heard from their classmates making Sakura sighed in relief, raising her head, she gave Izuku the now-we-are-even face.

"We're here," Aizawa's voice brought everyone out of their respective thoughts. Looking out through the window, Sakura saw a big hemisphere building, her eyes shone in amusement at the size of the building. Once the bus stopped its movement, the students started walking out through the door.

Outside of the bus, someone was standing,waiting for them. "Everyone, I've been waiting for you" a voice came from the person, the class(except for Sakura) gasped in excitement "It's the Space Hero, Thirteen!". The pinkette could only stared in confusion,

'Thirteen?'
'People here sure love all kinds of name.'

The Space Hero, Thirteen. Her costume consists of a white space suit design using what appears to be a puffy jacket instead of an actual suit, a black helmet with white eyes, and a pair of yellow boots.

Hearing what her classmates are talking about, Sakura figured out that Thirteen is a rescue hero. "Let's go inside without delay" said the hero, leading them towards the entrance of the huge hemisphere building.

.......................................................................

Sakura looked around the building, awestruck at the variations of environment in it. Unlike this world, the shinobi world would use real life forest,desert and ocean for exams.

"A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm etcetra-- it is a training ground that I made with different types pf accidents and disasters. It's called the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, USJ!" Thirteen said with a proud tone of voice.

From the corner of her eyes, she could see Aizawa started walking towards the other pro hero. They seemed to be talking about something. Sakura enhanced her hearing with some chakra, "Where's All Might? Isn't he supposed to meet us here?" she watched as Thirteen inches closer to her homeroom teacher "He did too much hero work on his way to work and ran out of time, so he's resting in the lounge".

After exchanging a few more words, Aizawa turned to walk to the side and let Thirteen take over. "Let's see... Before we begin, let me say one thing...er two, or three..maybe four--" the students sweat dropped hearing the increasing number.

"Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my Quirk, Black Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it into dust. Although I have been using it to save people from disasters, but it is still a power that can kill easily. Some o--" the hero's voice faded as Sakura heard inner calling out to her.

'Outer...I sense some unfamiliar chakra'

Spreading out her chakra to use it as a sensor, she could feel lots of unfamiliar presence coming. Even though it's some civilian level chakra, she could still sense the dangers.

'There are more than twenty, what is it?'
'I think they a-

"What's that?!" Kirishima half-shouted making the pinkette snapped to reality. Looking towards where the boy pointed his finger, she saw a black warp gate forming, letting out many different creatures.

'Villains' inner hissed out.

"Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson already started?" she saw her classmates started to walk, "Don't move!" Aizawa shouted, wearing his yellow glasses. He continued "Those are villains!" the students gasped, immediately stopping their movements and slightly shrunk backwards.

"Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh?" The guy with ash blue hair and hands all over his body said while a big creature that was showing its brain stood beside him.

"The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here."

'Teacher's schedule? How the fuck did they even received one?'
'Tch...I hate this. Betrayal and all blah blah blah.'
'Don't jump into conclusion outer. It's a possibility that they forced someone ya know.'

The ash blue haired guy groaned "I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd only to see he's not here. All Might...The Symbol of Peace...I wonder if he'll come after we kill some kids?" Some of the students tensed up after hearing what he had said. Sure, the bloodlust coming from him is terrifying but she had met people worse than this.

"An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools but they're not dumb," nodding her head in agreement, Sakura could see Shoto standing beside her. "This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."

'Goal...I bet they're after All Might."
'I'm not surprised. He is the number one hero after all.'

"All of you, follow me!" Thirteen shouted to the students after Aizawa had jumped to fight the villains. They were stopped by the previous warp gate coming from in front of them.

"Nice to meet you, we are the League Of Villains. We have invited ourselves in UA to have All Might the Symbol Of Peace, take his last breath. I believe he was supposed to be here, or has there been some kind of change?"

Gritting her teeth, Sakura glared at the villain in front of them. She hates those who talk politely as if they can kill her anytime they want. Suddenly Kirishima and Bakugou jumped towards the villain and attacked him. Only to be surprised when it didn't does anything to him. Widening her eyes, she opened her mouth to yell at them telling to fall back but she's interrupted when the villain spreads itself out to scatter all of them.

.......................................................................

Opening his eyes, Shoto could see that he's in the landslide zone. Shortly after he stood up, villains started to appear. They started to surround him, one villain gave him a sly smirk "What's this? A pretty boy all alone. I'm gonna rip that pretty face of yours". Waiting for them to make their moves, he was getting sick of playing this prey and predator game. Those villains aren't even moving to attack, they're only circling around him trying to be intimidating.

"I bet you can't even get close to me" with that being said, some villains were stupid enough to get caught by the trap. Getting pissed off after hearing what the two-toned boy said, they charged towards him. Smirking, Shoto lets his ice spreads out all over the ground, freezing the villains all at once.

"It's pathetic to lose against a single child. Get ahold of yourselves, you're all adults, aren't you?" He was about to walk away until a familiar voice called out, "Sho-kun!". Turning towards the voice, he came face to face with Sakura. He watched as she moves closer to him "Are you oka-wait whoa you did all of this?" The pinkette gasped as she watched all of the frozen villains.

Shaking her head, she snapped her gaze back to the boy in front of her "Shoto let's go back to the central plaza". Said boy slightly furrowed his eyebrows hearing the girl called him his real name, "Why?". Of course he already knew the reason, he had no idea why he asked her that. "I know you know why Shoto, don't pretend to be an idiot" furrowing his eyebrows more, he's not mad that she called him an idiot, he was just upset that she didn't used his nickname, although he doesn't understand why he's upset over a simple thing.

He's okay with him heading back to the plaza where Aizawa and Thirteen are. But Sakura? The girl was a late bloomer, Shoto doubt that she know what's her own Quirk, of course she will get hurt, "But it's even more dangerous there. I could protect you here". Slapping himself internally, he didn't mean to blurted out the I could protect you part. "We need to help them please?" hearing the pinkette's pledge, he nodded his head hesitantly.

"Okay let's go. Stay close to me," with that being said, Shoto grabbed the girl's wrist. Both of them walked close to each other, unaware of the butterflies in their stomach.

.......................................................................

"Let's watch from here" holding his wrist, she pulled Shoto to hide behind a tree. It's the only tree close enough to witness the fight, both of them watch the fight with their bodies hiding behind the tree and their heads slightly peeking out. Shoto's head is below hers since he's crouching.

Sakura observed the fight carefully, remembering every little details. When Aizawa and the ash blue haired guy started charging towards each other, she instinctively lean on the tree too much, pushing Shoto a bit "Ahh gomen" she could felt a blush crept up her face, 'get ahold of yourself Sakura'.

Turning her attention back to the teacher, she saw the guy holding Aizawa's elbow from hitting him. "Wha-" gasping, Sakura could see her teacher's elbow started crumbling, 'is that the guy's Quirk?'. Aizawa jumped away from him and was surrounded by three villains. Watching him jumping to attacked the villains, the pinkette could see the blue haired villain smirking under the hand that was covering his face.

Her face paling as she watched a monster appeared behind her teacher. Her legs started tingling from the urge to run and save him but it was too late as she saw Aizawa falling to the ground after getting punched by the monster. Getting closer to the injured hero, the monster used its hand to hold him down while the other one was holding his injured elbow "S-sensei..." Walking out from the tree, she wanted to rush towards Aizawa but Shoto grabbed her wrist and pulled her back behind him "Sakura. Stop, it's dangerous."

Feeling herself being the useless genin she once was, tears of rage was threatening to come out from her eyes, she blinked it away not wanting to cry. "S-Shoto.." flinching everytime when Aizawa was getting crushed like a twig, she called out to the boy for some comfort, said boy held her palm, drawing little circles on it. The warp gate appeared beside the blue haired villain, she watched as they started exchanging some words. Enhancing her hearing with some chakra, "We can't win against dozens of pros. Man, it's game over this time. Let's go home."

'dozens of pros? Did someone managed to get help? They're going home already?'

"I have a bad feeling about this Shoto" Shoto looked at the girl, confused cause he didn't heard what the villains were saying. "Oh yeah. Before we leave, let's smash some of his pride as the Symbol of Peace" widening her eyes when he looked straight at her, she dodged just in time as he appeared in front of them, his hands reaching out to hold her. They made a brief eye contact with each other, enough for Sakura to see the red eyes filled with murderous intent, "Damn it. You're a quick one" saying that, the guy suddenly charged towards somewhere else, Sakura looked at the direction and she saw him reaching out to hold Tsuyu's face. The moment when Aizawa's elbow was crumbling flashed before her, imagining Tsuyu's crumbling body, she widened her eyes as she rushed to them.

'No..no..NO'

Confused when Tsuyu wasn't crumbling, she turned to see Aizawa erasing his Quirk from the corner of her eyes. A feeling of relief washed over her but it wasn't long as the monster smashed his face on the ground. "Let go of her!Smash..!" turning back to the trio, Izuku was using his Quirk to punch the guy, the wind pushing her back to the tree where Shoto was, said boy caught her and held onto the tree to prevent them from flying. Once the wind pressure died down, Sakura observed as the smoke dissipated, showing them the big monster standing in front of Izuku, not affected by the punch "Wha- How?" Whispering under her breath in disbelief, she was sure that Izuku used his Quirk just now.

'I think he might be the weapon to kill All Might.'

Sakura tensed up after hearing what inner had said, she could punch them with her chakra laced fist easily since it's stronger than All Might's but the problem is that her body isn't complete, making her reserves lower than the average. When they thought everything was over, the entrance door broke open, showing the Symbol of Peace standing with his yellow coat in hand "It's fine now!--

I am here!"

The kunoichi know it's not over yet after seeing the monster's strength but a moment of relief was needed to calm herself. Sighing in relief, she grabbed Shoto's sleeve, balling it inside of her fist letting all of her frustration out. Shoto placed his hand on her back, drawing circles to calm her down.

The villains were hesitating to attacked the students after seeing All Might's arrival but before they could even move, All Might took them out in a flash, taking the injured Aizawa and the three students away to a safe place. Charging towards the villain with his arms forming the letter 'x', the hero yelled out the name of his attacked but it was blocked by the monster who the guy called 'Nomu'. "He really didn't budge..."

All Might ducked down to avoid the attack from Nomu, crouching, he sent a punch on said villain's stomach, the two-toned boy and the pinkette observed the fight from a distance, with her enhanced hearing, Sakura could hear what was being said "In order to cause damage to Nomu, it would be most effective to slowly gouge out his flesh. Whether he'd let you do that or not is a different issue, though."

'Giving out such important information so easily..what a confident ass.'

She watched as All Might used a suplex on Nomu putting too much strength making it looked like an explosion. The smoke slowly disappearing, little by little they could see what's going on. The kunoichi glared seeing Nomu and the warp gate working together, Nomu's upper body was holding All Might's waist, digging its nail to make sure that he's injured.

'Tha-that's All Might's weak spot!'
'How the fuck did they know?!'

Her mind flickering back to when All Might showed her the injury on the side of his waist, Sakura gritted her teeth, 'this bitch'. "Izuku!" shouting when she saw Izuku rushing in, the warp gate appeared in front of him. Letting her shinobi instinct kicked in, Sakura was getting ready to run towards him,

'Sakura no-'

Glaring at nothing, she lets out "Screw you inner" and proceeded to used a bit of chakra on her feet before flickering behind Izuku, pulling him away from the warp gate. Lacing her fist with chakra, she was interrupted by Bakugou appearing out of nowhere. He grabbed the silver piece which Sakura assumed to be the villain's body and smashed the warp gate down onto the ground, "Take that!". Ice started spreading on the ground, freezing Nomu to prevent it from moving. Thanks to that, All Might were able to jump away from its grip. Turning her gaze, she saw Shoto standing a few feet away from them.

Kirishima lunges towards the blue haired villain but he jumped away to avoid the attack. "Sacchan...Kacchan, everyone!" wiping his tears, Izuku whispered a thank you to Sakura.

"Nomu." snapping all of their attention to the said villain, they saw Nomu started to regain his original form, breaking his right side as he does. "He's still moving even if his body is broken.." not long after Izuku said that, the monster's hand and leg grew back as if it wasn't broken before.

"First, we need to get our gate back" hearing this, Sakura turned to Bakugou. Before she could do anything, Nomu lunges towards the blonde boy and released a punch. Groaning at the wind pressure, Sakura plunged her feet to the ground, to prevent herself from being blown away. The smoke cleared up displaying the monster holding the warp gate, "You dodged? That's amazing!" Her ears catching what Izuku had said, she narrowed her eyes "No, he didn't. Look..." The boys looked towards her before following her finger, seeing All Might with his arms in front of him.

The injured hero stood protectively in front of the five students "Thank you, for earlier. But I asked of you to retreat and watch as a pro gives it everything he's got" with that being said, All Might lunges towards Nomu. Both of them started releasing punches to each other, not long after, All Might started using his power to surpassed the 100% causing the five of them to crouched down on the ground due to the intense wind pressure.

Releasing a final punch, All Might sent the villain flying out of the building. The ground vibrating underneath them, Sakura stared at the hero, her mind flickering back to a certain blonde haired woman, a smile unconsciously crept up her face. Watching as the smoke slowly fading, showing All Might facing the remaining two villains. Sakura stared silently, it's hard to see but she could tell that he's running out of time, the steam coming from his body was enough to tell her that.

"What's wrong? Aren't you coming? I thought you said you're going to clear this up" hearing this, Izuku and Sakura were the only ones who looked at All Might differently, the other three were confident that he's going to succeed. 'He's bluffing' the warp gate started saying some things to the villain who's named Tomura Shigaraki, from the sight of it, Sakura knew that he was being encouraged to continue attacking. They started to run forward, before she could even react, Izuku had already jumped in, breaking his legs by using One For All.

The kunoichi gritted her teeth, she used some chakra in her feet. The moment when she was about to jump in, her body started to felt numb, making said girl fell to the ground. Using her hands as support, she managed to prevent her face from hitting the ground. Inner's voice suddenly boomed through her head, 'It will take a toll on your body'.

'Inner, is this what you meant? My reserves aren't too low but for some reason my body felt numb.'
'Yes.'

"Sakura!" Kirishima ran towards her, letting the girl use his shoulders as support. She looked up to see the other pro heroes had came to the rescue. Sighing in relief, Sakura let the fatigue washed over her, the last thing she could see was the all too familiar red and white hair.

Said boy stared at the girl's exhausted form, he called out to Kirishima "Let me carry her. I know you're tired too" Shoto took the girl away from his grasp before he could even say anything. The two-toned boy placed Sakura on his back, placing her arms to rest on his shoulders, letting her head rest in the crook of his neck. Shoto securely slid his hands below her knees and placed her legs at the side of his waist. (It's a piggyback ride)

After making sure that she's securely placed on his back, Shoto started to walk away from the other students.

(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)
Mendokusai➜troublesome
Gomen➜sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 729 33
ห—หห‹๊’ฐMITHRA๊’ฑ "They asked me what made me happy, and all I could think of was saying your name" in which 2 best friends who lost touch, re-meet ag...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
501K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...