His Rejected 'Queen'.

By Marie_Curia

Iris Black is a strong, smart, logical, sweet 21 years old girl with new life and name. Her real name is Dian... More

Author's Note!
Introduction.
Queen Made From Courage.
Still Exists...
"Welcome" To The Palace...
In Confusion...
All About 'Her'...
Dreams VS Reality...
In Tension For Her...
Desperation For 'Two'...
A Queen Never Bows...
Too "Close"...
She Is Diana...
In 'Pain'...
Tension...
Truths & Regrettings...
Anything For Her...
"Already 'Inside' You..."
"You Are Mine...", Part I.
"You Are Mine...", Part II.
Triggering The Beast...
"One Last Chance..."
Contract, Jealously, Challenge.
'Her Royal Highness'.
"I Belong To You!"
Trust, Closeness, Nightmares.
"You Are My Queen!"
Insecurities, Passion, Rogues.
Worries, Feelings And Roses.
Earned It!
"Good Team!"
The Woman That Stole His Heart!
"With Me!"
"Important To Me!"
Reveals And Memories!
Together!
Tree Of Life!
Allies And Enemies!
There Is Love!
Royal Birthday...
Queen's Battle!
The True King!
"With You!"
"I Love You!"
Family Conflicts...
Real Family's Love!
"Till Death!"
Strong Man!
"He Is My Home!"
"We Are One!"
Love And Sudden Problems.
Overshadowed Happiness...
To Northern Alaska!
Tensions And Instincts.
Stormy...
Reveals, Realizations And Shocks.
Her Truth.
One Breath Away.
Author's Note: Sharing Few Things.
Howls And Gunshot.
It's Now Or... Never!
Facing Death.
What Everyone Deserves...
Back To 'Life'!
Moving On With... Reveals.
The Two Extremes.
No More Secrets!

Enemies And Guardians.

2.1K 86 4
By Marie_Curia

Trust your secret guardians and believe in them, your enemies have no hope against you!

~too late at night, dream~

Diana's pov

I look around me slowly and hold my breath.

I am in a forest and I can see almost nothing no matter how much I am trying. It is night and it is raining heavily, all I can see is black! I have no idea if I am alone or how the forest looks like.

I know where I am only because of the smell and the feeling. The ground is wet and my bare feet are touching it! I feel the wet grass and the soil under my skin and the energy is weird, it has an effect on me but I can't describe if it's pleasant or not!

The smell is breathtaking like always! I love it, it has a calming effect on me from when I can remember myself! I always loved rain because of how the soil's scent changes and the grass' scent gets stronger and more intense!

I am soaked, if I am right, I think I am wearing a long sleeveless dress in a dark color and it is stuck on my body! My hair is free and wet and some tufts fall on my face and the raindrops keep on falling heavily on my hot skin. They are cool and it helps the sudden fire I feel inside my heart stay under control.

The only thing I can hear is the rain and nothing else. There are no animals and the trees' leaves are not moving because there is no breeze or wind which is something weird.

I am not scared although some would be, if they were in my place but I have a feeling that something is way too wrong here!

I know it sounds crazy I am not scared after everything I have passed through in the past but I can't lie... I mean, my parents almost killed me in a forest and I got shot twice with the last time having lots of similarities with these conditions now but I can't feel fear! I always loved nature and I deny changing my mind and the way I feel about it no matter what!

"Do you have the same feeling I do?" I ask Destiny still looking around me but I take no reply from her.

Huh?

I call her some more times and try to push my nervousness at the back of my mind. I can't listen to her, she is not appearing but she is also nowhere to be found inside me. I can't feel her and this is something that gets me panicked. She is never leaving me alone except if something is happening to her and this is a nightmare for me!

I can't live without her! I have done it in the past and I don't accept doing it again, no!

She is my other half (in a different way from Daniel) and I can't lose her again!

Alright, she is annoying sometimes and I want to kill her because she can turn into a real bitch but I love her and we are one! Deep inside my heart I know she is not that bad, she is just trying to protect and help me! She is more worried about me than about herself and she loves me more than anything! I also love her, more than I love myself and I need her...

Damn!

I don't like it when I don't have her! I am going to die without her but I have to stay calm, this is what she would want me to do and I want to make her proud of me!

Fine Diana!

I take a deep breath that makes my skin shudder and don't move! I focus on my heartbeat and breath and soon I feel much calmer, I am not shaking from wary like some seconds ago when I thought of having lost her for good and my heartbeat comes back to normal.

I don't know what to do, I am just standing and waiting for something I have no idea what it is and to be honest, it is stupid for me to try and walk around here. It is pointless and I feel no other creature's presence so...

"Diana, Diana..." I listen to a woman saying and look around me in alert although I see nothing.

I don't think I know this voice, it was strong and clear but it had something wicked and I can't understand from where it came from. I have a very good memory, there is no way I have listened to her before and I am sure I am not wrong, my hearing is perfect!

"Who are you?" I ask out loud with a sudden wave of anger filling my heart.

The very next second she laughs and my hands turn into fists instinctually. I was right, she has something wicked and her laughter is by far displeasing!

What the fuck is happening?

Who the hell is she?

What am I doing here?

"Who do you think I am? Make a guess Diana..." she says before I speak up again and I narrow my eyes confused.

I was ready to growl, I am furious and I don't know why! I feel she is definitely someone against me but... I know nobody that could have done what she did...

She came in my dream or she created it?!

And just like this I think I know who the hell this bitch is... I have heard about one person recently that is surely an enemy of mine from lots of years ago, when I hadn't even come in this world... From the night Daniel was born!

"Morana..." I state through my teeth and a loud growl escapes my lips as I start shaking.

DAMN!

I just know it's her! Something tells me I am not wrong, there is no way I am mistaken!

"Well, well... The Queen is a clever girl and very fast..." she murmurs and I growl again.

I decide to stay silent on purpose! I won't talk, I won't react, I will do nothing!

I am waiting from her to tell me anything she wants! This is happening because of her, she left Caroline so she is using dark magic now! She is not loyal and this is why she is 'free' to do all these things!

I am a werewolf but I know some things about the witches! Caroline helped me a lot these days and I know one basic rule of theirs.

Any witch loyal to the Queen (Caroline in our case) is not allowed to use her powers on anyone without a good reason! Playing with someone's mind, trapping him in his sleep, appearing in his dreams or even controlling them is against this rule so...

Yes, we are talking about her and I want to rip her throat out!

"Alright... And the girl is also stubborn as I see... It has a wild, untamed heart!" she adds when some time passes without any word leaving from my mouth and I smirk groaning.

Do you know what?

She made it really personal! Now I hate her even more! I don't know why she betrayed Caroline and she joined that asshole's side, I am not mad she is my enemy but...

She is a threat for my Kingdom and my mate and her ways are ridiculous and pitiful, pathetic!

Coming in my dreams to terrify me?!

I am going to rip your heart out you bitch, I promise!

"FINE!" she shouts after some more seconds losing her patience because I am still not replying or reacting and I bite my lower lip in frustration.

It is difficult for me to control my rage! I am losing my temper and I want to scream but I know this is not a wise thing to do, it is stupid...

"I am going to get straight to the point then... You see, my King wants you to know what is going to happen in some days from now and I am going to show you... He wants you to be ready, he doesn't want you shocked..." she says in a slow and full of hatred tone and he appears in front of me almost immediately...

Daniel!

No!

He is lying on the ground naked, he is pale and he is gasping for air but what captures my gaze is his chest right above his heart...

He is bleeding!

Someone tried to reach his heart like what they did to me that day... My 'parents', my... 'Father'...

NO!

Not this, not him, not again!

The blood is so much that I think this is the only thing I can smell and all I see now is red! I can't take my eyes from his chest and soon I fall on my knees terrified and try to reach him but I can't!

He is struggling, he is so weak, I have never seen anyone else like this, he is not the strong Daniel I know and my heart breaks! The pain is just too much for me, I think I have never felt like this or... No!

I did, the day I lost Grayson!

"NO!" I scream panicked and look at him in the eyes to regret it immediately.

He is already staring at me but his eyes are not shining although they are filled with tears. They have no sparkle but I see love, fear and pain and his expression is killing me because I know he is scared of leaving me alone, he does not care about himself.

"DANIEL! NO! DON'T LEAVE ME NOW! NO!" I scream in despair trying to touch him but I can't, I have paralyzed.

I continue screaming, sobbing, crying and he keeps on looking at me. He is bleeding more than before as the time passes and Morana starts laughing so loudly that I freeze.

No sound leaves from my lips, I can't breathe and everything gets blurred from the tears with my strength leaving me.

No! Not and him!

I can't do this again!

"He is going to die slowly and torturously and you won't be there to..." Morana says harshly and I feel a strong explosion inside me.

I don't understand what is happening to me exactly! All I feel is a pain I have never felt before and the power I feel is terrorizing me!

"NO!" I scream again louder than any other time before she ends her phrase and a thunderbolt falls right in front of me at the place Daniel had been laying.

I fall forward breathless and touch my hands on the ground before I fall down completely.

Everything turns black again, I am alone, I feel it in my bones and the raindrops are denser now, it is almost painful for me feeling them falling on my back and I still can't breathe.

It wasn't real, it was just an illusion but I felt its power, my body shook, my skin shivered and I think I feel the electricity inside my body, I am too dizzy!

The pain in my heart is not leaving and I close my eyes with a sob escaping my lips but then...

I hear a baby crying loudly and lift my head up to look around me.

A baby?

"When the third thunderbolt falls..." another female's voice says as the baby is not crying so loudly and I blink my eyes.

This is the prophecy's beginning!

I find the courage to stand up although I am still shaking and my legs feel too weak and take some steps forward.

This voice was warm and sweet... It wasn't familiar for once more but it had a calming effect on me...

I sigh heavily not knowing what to do or where to go and run my covered from mud hands on my hair.

"Oh baby... What beautiful diamond eyes... Oh..." another woman says and a baby lets out a happy noise.

What the fuck?

And why does my heart skips a beat and the pain goes away immediately?

This feels so amazing, so... Well known!

"I love you so, so much! I am dying for you, don't you ever forget about it!" the woman continues and I smile emotionally.

Don't ask me why I feel like this, I don't know, really! And right now I want to cry...

I perk my ears waiting to hear more but unfortunately for me I hear nothing. I wait and wait for some more time but nothing happens and I stiffen disappointed. I wish I could have listened to more but...

No.

I start walking around not knowing where I am going and not really caring about it and then I listen to the same woman or at least this is what I think but this time she is crying and I am sure the sound is coming from somewhere on my right.

I turn to this direction and start walking as fast as I can. I am trying to be careful because of the mud as I don't want to slip and fall and after some seconds that feel like centuries I freeze because the woman stops crying and clears the throat.

"You promised me that everything was going to be alright! Keep your promise! I can't do it anymore, take my life and save her, she is suffering, I am dying! You said she was never going to be alone and she would be alright but look what is happening!" she screams in desperation and I blink my eyes as...

I know this voice?!

"I AM BEGGING YOU!" she cries out making my skin shudder and I place my hands on my chest above my heart gasping.

It's her or am I getting crazy?

What kind of sick joke is Morana still playing?

"Queen Diana..." a soft woman's voice says from behind me and I jump around panicked to see...

It's the Goddess?! She?

"Luna..." I exclaim shocked and she smiles warmly.

I know it's her, I have read about her and she is exactly like that!

She is about 30 years old with long, light blonde hair that reaches her lower back, her skin is pale but it is shining, her eyes are bright blue, her lips have a sweet rose color and her smile is warming my heart again! Her long dress is dark blue and sparkling, the crown on her head is breathtaking from silver and she has a necklace with the moon, the full moon...

I hold my breath stoned and dizzy from the full of affection expression of hers and I leave my hands fall down again.

I feel calm suddenly and it's because of her presence, it feels like nothing has happened and everything is perfect and the rain...

Has stopped!

"Luna!" I mutter breathless ready to bow but she raises her hand.

"No! A Queen never bows my child!" she says gently and takes some steps to me to stop some inches away.

I look deeply into her eyes that are just like the bright sky and she raises her hand slowly to caress my wet cheek. I close my eyes overwhelmed when her hot, soft finger touches my skin and when I open them again, she is smiling in adoration.

"You are my chosen one and you will make it! I am proud of you!" she whispers and I exhale touched feeling my cheeks getting red.

"Luna, I..."

"Shh..."

"Morana?" I ask worried and she shakes her head slowly in understanding.

"I drove her away, I saw everything!" she replies and I sigh relieved.

"Thank you Luna, I... You have saved me so many times and I am grateful!" I say emotional and she shakes her head in disagreement.

"No my child! My chosen saved you, your guardians!" she responds and I narrow my eyes not believing my ears.

"Who?"

"Destiny..." she whispers and I turn on my right to see her standing next to me with a proud yet confident expression.

I smile at her excited to see her again and she signs in understanding. She knows what happened but she was waiting and she is my guardian?!

"And the others..." she continues and I snap my head back to her again.

"Who?" I ask for once more even if I think I know who she means...

My dad for sure because Gideon is my savior, he is my god, my life and then come my friends, my family in England and my brother! They have been helping me, all of them, so I find it logical! They are my guardians...

"I can't tell you more about it but once you wake up, I am going to give you the signs as to who they are... I came here only because I wanted to warn you!" she says worried and I don't speak up this time.

"Evil is close and the fate of all is in your hands. You decide who lives and who dies..." she continues and I 'wake up' again panicked.

"Not Daniel!" I state trembling before she says more and she smiles again in sympathy and...

Pride?

Wait, she is touched but anyway...

I don't want him to die, not him! I need Daniel alive, he deserves to live and I love him! Now I know what happened, I know everything and I don't want to lose him!

I love him and he loves me!

"You are going to save him and then... He is going to save you, again!" she states with confidence and Destiny groans in agreement from next to me.

"Luna..." I begin but stop because some tears fall from my eyes and I can't think of anything to say.

I don't know what is happening to me! All these are just too much for me to take! I haven't realized what happened yet and now with the Luna... I am speechless! This is an honor, she rarely does things like this and moreover she just said about Daniel...

I am scared, even the thought of losing him is a small death for me!

"Never forget who you are and what your fate is! You are the blessed one, you can do anything you want but... Listen with your heart Diana!" she says steadily in a very quiescent tone and I shake my head confused.

"What do you mean? Why are you telling me this? What have I done wrong?" I ask worried and she caresses my cheek gently with the smile again on her face.

"You have done nothing wrong but you have to know that... Many times what we think is bad..." she says and stops to take a melancholic expression that makes me stiffen nervously.

I don't like this sudden change of hers... And I don't know for what or whom she is talking about!

This is riddle and I am not ready to think no matter how much I want to! I need time and this is making things worse!

"It's not bad in reality!" she continues and I stiffen, turn to Destiny and she shakes her head nervously.

I know her so well that I am sure she is aware of what is happening or she has a clue as to what the Luna means but she won't tell me! She is way too calm and this means only one thing, she is up to something, she...

Damn you Destiny! And I was worried about you some time ago!

I snap my head to the Luna again and she raises her eyebrows letting me know I can talk but I don't know what to say anymore!

They are bombarding me tonight!

"I don't understand, really!" I mutter nervously and she exchanges gazes with Destiny.

Traitor wolf! I thought she said she is my guardian!

"You are going to understand everything when the right time comes, you are going to remember my words... You need to go back now, don't tell anyone about me or the details about what Morana did and what happened after she disappeared!" she states and I nod willingly feeling a big weight leaving from my shoulders.

At least now I won't tell Daniel because this is what Luna wants me to. I don't want to have secrets but if she says so...

I hope I can tell him everything later and I hope she is right and I'll save him!

"And do not forget Diana..." she whispers as she is leaning closer to me to caress my hair and gives me a big, warm smile that makes me smile back to her as well.

"When the right time comes..." she continues in a lower tone and I start feeling dizzy from her intense gaze.

"Be strong!"

And the next moment everything turns black...

~end of the dream, Daniel and Diana's room~

"Be strong!" she whispers again and I open my eyes gasping.

I look at the dark ceiling and feel a small movement from next to me. I turn my head to Daniel that is sitting worried on my side with his eyes never leaving me and both of his hands holding my left one.

I woke him up I guess and now I will have to tell him something but I don't feel bad about it! In fact I feel great he is here, he is awake (although I feel bad for waking him up) and I have him!

"Daniel..." I whisper trying to catch my breath and he turns on the secret lights from the bedside tables.

"What happened love? You had been murmuring things lots of minutes now but they were making no sense, I understood nothing!" he says with concern and I sit up next to him.

I force a weak smile and give a squeeze to the one of his hands with which he is still holding mine and take the first deep breath since the 'dream' I just saw.

I stare at him for a while and relax completely gradually.

He is a gorgeous man! His hair is messy and falls on his forehead, his eyes are a little bit tired but they keep on shining and his skin's color is very sweet under the discreet secret light.

The only bad thing is that he is wearing a top from the night we went to Caroline because he says it is more appropriate and this means I can't see his six-pack, board chest and full arms and this is annoying.

I miss his body (bare body)...

"It was just a nightmare! Don't worry, yes?" I say moving closer to him and he sighs nervously.

He is always going to lose his temper when it comes to me, I am sure now! He is worried for even a 'simple nightmare' (I am going to tell him everything tomorrow, I promise) and from the one hand I feel bad about it because I don't want him to worry all the time for everything but in the other hand, I love his interest and I feel safe and loved!

"Are you sure?" he asks me again in a lower tone and I nod quickly.

He presses his lips together and raises his free hand to caress my hair and I take his other hand in both of mine. His skin is hot and mine is cooler than his but it feels great. He moves his hand to my cheek slowly and I smile more with my heartbeat getting faster and when his fingers travel lower on my chin, I close my eyes and he touches his forehead on mine.

God! This feels like home!

"I am more than sure..." I whisper breathless and he rubs his nose against mine.

Yes Daniel! Kill me more!

"Do you need something? I can go and bring you anything you want!" he continues and I do my best not to moan as I feel his lips almost touching mine and this is a dangerous temptation.

So...

He asks if I need something and I do, it's something every specific and I am glad he asked even though I had no problem to ask it on my own!

"I do need something but you don't have to go and bring it to me..." I say shyly and open my eyes to look at his already open ones.

They are so bright and beautiful that I lose my breath! I am never going to get bored of them!

"Yes?" he asks impatiently and I move again a little bit closer without breaking eye contact with him.

"Your hug for the rest of the night!" I state and his eyes darken right away as he wraps his arms around me and I hide myself in his embrace.

I take a deep breath smiling to myself and he kisses my shoulder. I move my hands and place them on his back to caress it slowly and we stay in silence listening to our hearts beating in union.

Yes, we are already one and...

"Look Diana..." Destiny whispers touched appearing in my mind for the very first time after the 'nightmare' and I open my eyes curious yet confused.

I don't understand what she meant for a while, I keep on looking behind Daniel with my lips on his shoulder but when my gaze land on Daniel's bedside table, I think I know exactly what she wanted me to see!

A white feather?!

And gold dust?!

They weren't there some seconds ago!

So...

Luna said that she was going to give me signs about...

Them!

"Yes Diana!" Destiny says reading my thoughts and I kiss Daniel close to the crock of his neck trying not to cry.

Alright... Yes, I know now, I accept it and Destiny howls ecstatic!

"Daniel is our secret guardian!"

****************************

Hello my friends and welcome to the chapter 38 which was intense for me and believe me it is very important because the Goddess gave Diana the opportunity of hearing some things she had no idea about!

Before we continue I would like to dedicate this chapter to my 'secret' guardian on earth, my dog and the sweetest soul that has been showing me only love, Aries! You know, he is crazy (German Shepherds are restless) but every time I am not alright he is always forgetting everything just to come to hug me and keep me some company and this happened again two days ago. He is one of the reasons I won depression some years ago and I owe him, this is the least I can do for my 'angel'!

And now back to our story as I am looking forward to know your thoughts and opinions but first let me tell you that from the next chapter things are going to get in a new level, get ready!

How do feel about this chapter? What do you think of Morana? What about her threat? How do you feel about these things Diana heard? What about the Goddess? What is going to happen next?

As always at this point I would like to thank you very much for your love, support, commends and impatience in order to read the chapters and I am sorry if I don't reply to some of your comments but I forget because of the books and all the plots and things I have to do but I read them all and thank you for commending! Also the book has reached about 59.660 views and I don't know what to say, I am at least grateful. I am trying my best so continue showing me how much you want more and:

1) Vote,

2) Commend and tell me your opinions and thoughts, or

3) Share the story.

This is it for this time, see you again in the next chapter. Be safe and happy until next time!

I love you all,

                      Marie...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.7K 48
☆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 ☆ Iris was just another girl. She was intelligent, caring, clever, and much more. She lived a normal and happy...
2.8M 84K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
9K 695 53
This is not happening. I just can't go back there. That was the worst part of my life that I want to forget. This is not happening. I kept thinking t...
182K 4.3K 28
Danielle is the new Alpha of the Star pack. After her parents were murdered the position was passed down to her. At 15 years old, and just had her fi...