Natsu, my prince

By animekyoudai

Lucy, A young Girl dreams of Being free. Free from her fathers house , The work and her stepmother. Natsu, a... More

Lucy
Meeting Mirajane
Afternoon
Father..
Natsu and Wendy
What about a ball ?
The Invitation
The masked Ball
searching for the Fairy Queen
"I want Luce"
Natsu
"She is not you..."
Levy , Gajeel , Lucy& Natsu
Rosy cheeks
She loves you.
Natsu , my Prince.
authors note

to be continued..

233 15 2
By animekyoudai

"I wonder what's up with that Maiden girl of ours," Ayumi said to her sister ."She seems so happy and dreamy. " Tokimo nooded. " Üh.Right. I already talked with mother bout it. It seems like.." "Yes . I know what you wanna say ."

---
The dance was great, Lucy thought as she washed the dishes in the kitchen . And he's so handsome.. I guess I love him.. But We only met once. But , I'm sure I'll see.him again.
"La , Lalalalaaaa hmmm , hmmm ...lallalaaa.."

she hummed to herself ,.dancing a little , without noticing , that there was somebody spying on her.

----

"Ne , Natsu-nii ", Romeo , the 14 year old boy from the guild said. "Found out who she is ? "

Natsu shook bis head ."Damn. I wish I would have danced With a pretty girl too.", Romeo continued looking to Wendy.

"Well , Romeo , Happy . Let's do still the Villa Heartifillia , and the other houses in "caocen-street."

Mirajane was standing at the bar and hearing their conversation. I really hope Natsu will find her. He is so depressed ...

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...