Change (btsxjjk)

Por TookForever

jungkook, the new transfer, a chubby, short boy gets played on by the 6 heartthrobs of the school. He gets ho... Mais

I
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Notice
11
12
14
15
17
New book
18
19
20
21
22
Notice
Some memes because I published a short chapter
23
24
25
26
Notice
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Memes because it is midnight😅
Part 2 🥰😍
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
MEMES cause this book is almost done😭😭😭😭.6
epilogue
blackpink comeback: my honest review
Stay gold review mv : my honest review
New book

16

4.8K 164 78
Por TookForever

(I just realised that in the description, jungkook was a playboy so I edited it out. He is just handsome and rich, not a playboy because he is just too innocent).

Taehyung groaned as Hoseok jumped on the bed, up and down, screaming," guys, get up. Lets go surfing and the waves are high. Come on, we only have 9 hours before jungkook's meeting starts."

Taehyung pushed hobi off the bed and shook jungkook up, jungkook immediately woke up and propped himself against taehyung before going to sleep again but taehyung didnt let it go and picked the sleeping boy up before throwing him on Hoseok.

"Come on, jungkook wake up. Jin hyung made mock-tails with cut fruits," hobi told as he groaned underneath the boy's weight. Jungkook pushed himself off hobi and ran to the kitchen like an exited bunny. He must really love jin hyung's food, both the boys thought as they went out of the room. As soon as they reached the dining table, the first thing they saw jimin, jungkook, jin, namjoon and suga drinking mocktails and eating fruits.

"If we are going for surfing, then the swimsuits and the boards are in the store room but there are only five so we would have to take turns," jungkook told while taking a sip of his light blue and dark blue mocktail.

"It's ok, I am scared of doing dangerous things and Yoongi would rather sleep," jin told while eating the fruits.

"Wait, is it dangerous, are we doing it like in the real sea, I thought that you had a kid's pool in which we would do surfing. If we are doing it out there, then consider me out," hobi told as his eyes started trembling.

"Hobi hyung, I will be there if you fall," jungkook told.

"Then consider him out and me in," Yoongi told, everyone looked at him as if he had just won the lottery.

"I thought you would never leave your couch, grandpa," jimin told, Hoseok looked as if someone had snatched all the sunshine away from him.

"I also remember telling you that I found someone else worth my time," Yoongi told with love sick eyes.

"Hyung, who did you find," innocent jungkook asked and Yoongi just slapped his fore head, kid doesnt know it is him, Yoongi thought to himself while smiling brightly.

"Hyung, stop smiling it is creepy and lets go surfing before it is too late," jungkook told as he went to the storage room. After he left, all the members began to laugh at Yoongi who was glaring at everyone. Jungkook came out a couple of minutes wearing a black swim suit and threw some clothes over to the boys. Everyone got up and changed then joined jungkook who was waiting out with 5 surf boards.

"How about you go first and show us how dangerous it is," taehyung told, jungkook took his board and went to the sea.

The hyungs jaws dropped as jungkook rode the waves as if he was the king of surfing, he also did a couple of tricks. After he finished, he went to the hyungs and said," see, it was simple and not dangerous,"

Time skip because I have no idea on how to write about surfing.

Namjoon, taehyung, suga, jimin and jungkook laid on the sand, exhausted after all the surfing or screaming, only suga was able to stand on the board for 0.009 seconds before he fell, the others excluding jungkook were too busy screaming for their parents and didnt even go 5 feet into the ocean.

"How did the grandpa do it and not us," taehyung asked breathlessly, jin came out of the house holding everyone's backpacks.

"I dont know how he did it but what I know is that you boys have to take a bath and we have to leave. Jungkook, you're meeting starts in 3 hours, so get ready fast," jin told. Jungkook's eyes widened and he quickly got up from the sand, just as he was about to enter the house, suga stopped him," jungkook, do you need anyone to join you," he told while imitating jin's v0ice.

"Not today, gramps maybe another day when I am not busy," jungkook told with a deep satori accent (his satori accent is hotter than the sun itself, in other words I love his accent.🤩🤪), he quickly pecked suga's sheek then ran inside the house. After jungkook was out of sight, jin said," you had your day, old man,"

"You told that yesterday also, great ugly grandpa," suga told with flaming red cheeks. Jin groaned and just told the group to get ready.

After half an hour everyone was out and sitting in the car while Jungkook drove back to the house. The ride back was silent because everyone but yoonkook were busy on their phones, ( fyi, Yoongi's cheeks are still red) Jungkook was driving and Yoongi was sleeping in the front seat.

The suv stopped in front of Jungkook's house and everyone got out, Jungkook ran out and hugged his wolf which was crying a bit because he missed his owner.

"Ok, we have only 1 hour left so wear casual clothing and assemble back at the front room. We will leave after that," Jungkook told as he left for his room. He climbed the stair case and went into his closet to choose a dress, but there were only black clothes. He chuckled to himself as he chose a black outfit and went down to where the members were waiting. He didn't deny that bts were handsome or that whenever they touched him, his heart would beat faster, he didn't know what this feeling was because he had never felt it before, the feeling of being loved and taken care off.

(This is how the members looked.)

(How is he so cute, I am devastated😭)

( no comment because the words are stuck in a faraway land)

(Chose the first picture which came up under "cute Mochi" and this was it. What has the world become)

(This is for all the haters who called him ugly, his fingers are better looking than your entire body and I am crying)

(That is world wide handsome for y'all)

(My brain doesnt function anymore after seeing his face)

(My bias is bias wrecking me without even showing his face, how is that possible. I swear he gets more handsome every day😢🤩😔)

Jungkook decided to travel in style because the defense minister was coming so he chose the black Mercedes he bought a couple of days ago, ( dont ask me how many cars he has because I dont know).

Everyone was not surprised at jungkook's car because they already had seen too many black cars but still the car looked amazing.

"child, how many cars do you have, arent you scared that you might lose all the money you have only on cars," jin asked with a worried face.

"hyung, these cars werent that expensive and plus I having enough money in my savings to last all of us for three centuries. Over 50 banks around the world are ready to back me up, I have stocks worth billions and I have over 100 job offers. Plus this company is not expected to collapse any time soon, did you seriously think that I would not have a back up plan," jungkook told with a slight smirk as he got into the car, jin was shocked that a sixteen year old like him would have already planned his entire life and was already managing his stocks.

"Why do they pay you so much," suga asked as the car drove smoothly on the road. Jungkook slightly frowned and said,

"Because I could die anyday," everyone gasped in horror because they couldnt imagine their little bunny dying.

"Don't worry, hyungs. It was my fault for getting myself this kind of job but in the end of the day, my boss was the one who saved me and I owe him everything even my life," jungkook told as his eyes focused on the road.

"Jungkook, I just have one last question, why are your eyes black," jimin asked.

"I dont know, hyung, they turned black while I was in coma," jungkook said as the car stopped near a huge building. "Now remember, just keep quiet and stick to my side, not all the officials are nice," jungkook said and everyone nodded their heads.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

342K 12.3K 31
It all starts when Jungkook is a transfer student and meets Jimin * in progress * top!jimin bottom!jungkook ©taesthestic
162K 3.5K 29
You are fat and nerdy girl. In school you are bullied by Jeon Jungkook and his gang wit the most popular boys at school. Soon you moved to America, b...
23.4K 1.4K 24
When J-Hope, a shy guy with no information about his backround or his dad, transfers to an all boys school where his dad attended, he meets two peopl...
320 9 17
A new school year is starting. Taehyung will change school due to being bullied at school because he loved school and some guys were calling him a ne...