Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

Nekochinchin tarafından

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 40

1.1K 47 4
Nekochinchin tarafından

Your POV

I was currently by myself, just enjoying the alone time I had. I was in the city just doing things by myself.

I wanted some alone time and I decided to give myself a special day off. Walking around Tokyo, I went to multiple places.

Like the arcade, an ice skating rink, and the cinema. I've done a lot of stuff and decided to go get myself something to eat.

After ordering myself some take out, I ate my food as I walked, thinking what I should do next. Roaming around, I see a flyer on a lamp post.

Taking a stop, I took a closer look on the flyer. Reading it, a smirk made it's way to my lips when I saw what was on the flyer.

'A haunted house, huh?' I thought, knowing what to do next.

Finally finishing my food, I dumped the trash in a nearby trash bin. I let out a satisfied burp and started walking to where the haunted house was.

Within a few minutes, I found it. Well, with the huge long line that was there, it was really easy to spot.

I lined up and was on my phone to let time pass, taking a peek at the line, I noticed huge groups of people entering.

It was actually a good thing, because the more large groups enter, I'll be able to enter within an hour or so.

-time skip-

As it was almost my turn to enter, I suddenly felt someone tapping on my shoulder. Turning around I was met with someone that had sharp yellow eyes.

Looking at the person in front of me, I noticed it was the same guy that bumped into me a few days ago.

"Ah, the owl dude." I said pointing at the spiked hair guy.

Hearing what I said, one of his friends started laughing at my comment. Taking a look at him, I noticed he had crazy bedhead.

"What's up with his crazy bedhead?" I questioned pointing at the guy who was laughing at my comment.

The guy bedhead guy heard what I said and stopped laughing, he looks at me and he had a smirk on his face, a cat-like smirk at that.

He makes his way to me and gave me an eye closed smile, he hold his hand out at and proceeds to talk.

"I'm Kuroo Tetsurou. What's yours?" He says.

"(Y/n) Asahina." I said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Asahina-chan." Kuroo said with a wink.

"Yeah, you too." I said letting go of his hand.

Owl guy, who I learned was named Bokuto Koutaro, Kuroo, and I were pretty much talking to each other.

I was then introduced to the other two that was minding their business behind Kuroo and Bokuto.

"This is Kenma! He's pretty shy but he's cool!" Kuroo said placing both of his hands on a guy with pudding like hair.

"And this is Akaashi!" Bokuto said with a big grin as he opened his arms towards Akaashi, like that Will Smith meme.

Kenma just greeted me with a small nod and continued to mind his own business, Akaashi greeted me with a 'nice to meet you' in which I returned.

We were all having small conversations with each other, eventually it was our turn to enter. Kuroo and Bokuto were clearly excited.

We entered and the eerie music was creeping the excited two already, we all slowly walked together and braced ourselves for a jump scare.

The moment when we were expecting a jump scare, we decided to scare the actor too. But when we turned to a corner and shouted a loud 'Boo', we were met with nothing but a statue.

"Damn, I really thought we were gonna get a jump sca—" Kuroo starts but couldn't finished when we all felt someone grabbing our legs.

It scared all of us, that we scream profanities together. On instinct, we started running further. When we turned to a corner, we weren't expecting a scare so soon.

So when Kuroo got jumped on by an actor who was dressed up as the girl from the Ring, you can bet our asses we screamed and left him behind.

We could hear Kuroo's screaming fading away as we ran, leaving him to fend for himself.

"Rest in peace." We all mumbled as we ran.

The whole time, all 4 of us were doing a cycle. Relaxed, get scares in the most unexpected times, screams, runs, stop, repeat.

I don't even know how long we did cycle for, when we thought we wouldn't get a jump scare from an actor, we were right.

But, that didn't mean we didn't get a jump scare.

"My god, I didn't think I'd get surprised here." I said as I held my beating heart.

"I agree, but to think they would appear at unexpected times." Akaashi said agreeing, looking like he murdered someone.

"Yeah, they got this pretty calculated." Kenma said looking like he was about to pass out any moment.

When we continued on walking, the lights that were giving only a bit of light for us to see, got turned off.

We jumped a bit, not expecting for that to happen. It was so dark that if I closed my eyes, I'd be seeing the same thing.

We all held onto each other to not loose one another.

"Use your phone's flashlight." I said to Bokuto who was in front of me.

"Okay." He replies back.

I could feel him rummaging his pockets for his phone, he eventually got it and turned the flashlight on.

We all sighed in relief, finally being able to see. Bokuto turned to us, since he was at the very front.

He gave us light and we checked one another to see if someone passed out or not, but when we all turned to the right...

We saw an extra face.

"AAAAHDSJGHHSKJKLSKH!!@#!&" We all screamed together not expecting the extra face.

I looked at Kenma and see him passed out as foam filled his mouth.

"Oh my god, Kenma passed out!" I exclaimed.

"Leave him!" Bokuto said as he grabbed both mine and Akaashi's hands and starts sprinting.

But we got held back by someone who pulled on both Akaashi and I's clothing.

"Oh no you don't! I'm not letting you guys abandon your comrade like you did with me!" We heard an all too familiar voice.

We all stopped and we turned behind us, Bokuto giving us light to see who it was. We all sighed in relief when we saw it was Kuroo.

"Bro! It was just you!" Bokuto said.

"Don't 'bro' me! You all left me to fend for myself!" He replies in an angry tone.

"Sorry man, but it was either you or all of us." I said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Yeah, what she said." Bokuto said nodding his head to what I said and pointed his finger at me.

The lights turned back on and we sighed in relief, Kuroo was still grumpy about us and Kenma finally recovered.

Eventually, we finally finished going through the haunted house. All of us huffed out an exhausted sigh of relief and straightened ourselves up.

"Hey, let's go to Burger King! (Y/n) you're gonna come with us, right?" Bokuto said looking at me with expectant eyes.

"Yeah, I might as well tag along." I said with a grin as I stuffed my hands in my pockets. Bokuto cheered out happy to know I'm tagging along.

The five of us went ahead and entered Burger King to get something to eat, finding a table at the very back, we sat down comfortably.

Akaashi was gonna go order for us and we told him what we wanted as we gave him our money, he proceeds to head over to the counter while the rest of us wait.

While I was on my phone, I kept noticing Kuroo staring at me and then back to Bokuto then at me again.

The cycle kept going on and on, I was starting to wonder if something was wrong with his head.

"Hey." Kuroo called out.

I looked up from my phone to see his feline eyes staring at me intently. I rose a brow wondering what he wanted.

"Have you two realize you guys look almost the same?" Kuroo said pointing at Bokuto and me.

Bokuto and I turned to each other, looking at the other's features. Since Bokuto was sitting right beside me, I got a clear look.

We both rose a brow and turned back to Kuroo, confusion clear on our faces.

"What are you on about?" I questioned.

"Yeah man, I don't get it." Bokuto said, clearly confused too.

Kuroo sighs at us and proceed to point at the both of us, Bokuto and I turned to each other once again, still confused as to what this rooster was talking about.

The bedhead monster notices our confused looks and sighs once again.

"You both look like each other! As if you guys are siblings!" He says like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"It must be a coincidence." I said leaning back onto my chair.

"Yeah bro, I don't remember my parents telling me about having a sister." Bokuto said.

Kuroo still doesn't seem to believe it and eyes us to our very last feature.

"But you guys look so identical! Like the foreheads, cheeks, the way your eyes are placed, and formation of your guys' jaw!" He tells us pointing out what was identical.

I stared at him like he was crazy, but the way he said it made me remember what Sugino told me last time.

It was when Bokuto bumped into me and gave the owl keychain as an apology, right after we went our separate ways Sugino told me the similarities we both had.

Like our cheeks.

And I wasn't denying the fact that I could possibly be related to Bokuto, after all I am adopted. But, there are a lot of people who have other people look just like them.

I just can't go ahead and assume every person I met who looks kind of like me, is somewhat related to me.

"It's just coincidence, there are a lot of people who have their doppelgangers." I said.

"What she said." Bokuto said agreeing nodding his head up and down.

Kuroo sighs once again and decided to leave it be. Eventually Akaashi came back with our orders and we started digging in.

We talked to each other for like two hours before leaving the restaurant and going our separate ways.

Before going separate ways with them, they asked for my email and number. In which I gladly gave them.

We waved each other goodbye and went back to our separate homes.

Bokuto's POV

"Bye bye, Akaashi!" I said waving goodbye at my friend.

"Goodbye and goodnight, Bokuto-san." He replies back.

Closing my front door, I removed my shoes and entered my home. Announcing that I was back, I heard my mother telling me a 'welcome home' from the kitchen.

I made my way to the kitchen to find her cooking something for dinner, smelling the nice aroma, I made my way towards her to see what she was cooking.

"Is that curry?" I questions seeing her stir the pot.

"Mhm. Go ahead and change, then we'll eat together with your father, okay baby?" She tells me mushing me cheeks together, making me groan at her.

She lets me go and I went to my room to change. Closing my bedroom door, I start changing.

"Why does she keep calling me 'baby'? I'm not a kid anymore." I say a bit pouty as I changed.

~'My baby! I'm so sorry! Please forgive your mother, baby! I'm so sorry!'~

I stopped in my tracks when I suddenly remembered a memory from my young childhood. The sad cries of my mother were echoing through my brain like a flashback.

~'It's alright, honey. We'll get her back, we'll get our baby back. She'll return to our arms, but right now we need to handle our financial situation. I promise you, we'll get our babygirl back.'~

Now, I heard my father's sad tone as he tried to comfort my mother. I remember this memory, it was when I was just a two year old.

I heard my mother crying loudly from the kitchen when I was sleeping in the living room, I remember getting up from the sofa to take a peek in the kitchen.

The sad and heartbreak looks both my parents had made me wonder why they were like that, I don't remember much since I was just a baby, but I was sure there was suppose to be someone else there.

~'Honey look! Look at how adorable our little girl is!'~ 

Another memory. My dad was holding a small bundle in his arms as he swayed his body side to side, as if trying to cradle the bundle in his arms.

~'Kotarou look! Look how adorable your little sister is!'~

My dad said as he crouched down to my level, showing me a tiny human being in a bundle of soft blankets.

~'Honey, you're so excited. Calm down a bit.'~

I heard my mother tell my father as she sat up from her hospital bed with a chuckle. 

The memories stopped playing in my head, like I just finished having a flashback. I didn't realize the shirt I was holding fell down to the floor.

My head was still processing the memories that just flashed me. I was confused, did I have a sibling? A little sister? I was a big brother?

~'Have you two realize you guys look almost the same?'~

The words of Kuroo from a few hours ago flashed my mind.

~'You both look like each other! As if you guys are siblings!'~

~'But you guys look so identical! Like the foreheads, cheeks, the way your eyes are placed, and formation of your guys' jaw!'~

Kuroo's statement from earlier made me realize something, but I didn't want to assume anything. 

I was still confused, my head was having a hard time processing what just happened.

Still processing the memories I had, I didn't notice my mother calling me until she opened my bedroom door, making me turn around.

"Hey, dinner's ready. I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes, how are you still not wearing a shirt?" My mom tells me.

I paused a bit, not sure if I should tell her. But, I needed to know.

"Mom. Did I have a sister?" I questioned, looking at her with expectant eyes.

The way she froze and her eyes widened from my words, made me confirm that the flashbacks I had was real.

"L-Let's talk downstairs.." She softly says, a guilty look on her face.

I nod my head and put my shirt on. The both of us went downstairs and we see my dad at the dining table waiting for us.

When he saw our looks, he somehow knew we would be having a serious discussion.

###############################

HOLY SHIT

IT'S BEEN A MONTH AND SOME WEEKS

WOWWWWW

Sorry dudes and dudettes, but I got writer's block and I didn't know what I should type

I was really lazyyyyyyy

But hey! At least I got a chapter finished right???

Sorry if there are some typos, grammatical errors, and other mistakes u find in this chap. My brain ain't functioning corectly cuz I hadn't slept

ANYWAYS!!!

Hoped ya'll enjoyeddd

Stay tuned for upcoming chaps

CIAO~~~

~Nekochinchin :3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

29.3K 940 48
Kaede's Twin!ReaderxKarma Hi, my name's (Y/N) Kayano. While my fraternal twin sister, Kaede, is a famous actress, I'm a famous singer. We were both t...
138K 4.4K 107
You move to Konoha for work and you become a babysitter for Naruto...but what happens when you meet his bestfriends older brother. Slight BNHA crosso...
47.1K 859 27
When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was assigned to assassinate their teacher who h...
38.3K 1.3K 20
Rintarou Hinata, Ema's adoptive Father, is saddened that he can't check up on his sweet Daughter and 13 Son's as often as he would like and calls his...