Brother's Best Friend (Tom Ho...

Bởi marvelfanfiction00

(COMPLETED) Tom Haz and Y/n have been best friends all of there life. One day, Tom acts different around Y/n... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Chapter 1: Big News
Chapter 2: The Dinner
Chapter 3: Instagram
Chapter 4: Leaving London
Chapter 5: Moving In
Chapter 6: Training
Chapter 7: Best Friend's Sister
Chapter 8: Love
Chapter 9: Cupid
Chapter 10: I Don't Know
Chapter 11: Interruptions
Chapter 12: Official
Chapter 14: The Interent
Chapter 15: Freaks Out
Chapter 16: Months
Chapter 17: Caleb
Chapter 18: I love
Chapter 19: Spa Night
Chapter 20: On-Screen Kiss
Chapter 21: An Interview
Chapter 22: Home
Chapter 23: Coffee
Chapter 24: The Late Late Show
Chapter 25: The Premiere
Chapter 26: What If...
Chapter 27: If You
Chapter 28: Double Date
Chapter 29: Sunflowers and Candles
Chapter 30: Telling Everyone
Chapter 31: I Need You
Chapter 32: Mess Up
Chapter 33: Meet Up
The End

Chapter 13: 4th of July

9.1K 188 211
Bởi marvelfanfiction00

Another couple days pass, and Haz spent the night at Zendaya's again. I wake up to hearing the door open. I realize I was in Tom's room, laying in bed with Tom with no clothes on. He didn't wake up so I had to shake him up. I whisper/yell, "Tom. Wake up. Haz is home."

His eyes widen as we hear, "Tom, are you in your room? I need to tell you something." I jump out of his bed, trying to think of what to do. Tom gestures to the closet and I run in there and close the door.

Harrison walks in and Tom says, "Hey mate. Can't we talk out in the living?"

"No, I don't want y/n to hear," Haz says. Oh, some tea I get to hear that I'm not supposed to. "So, you know how we are having the 4th of July beach party tonight right?"

"Yea, what about it?" Tom says.

"I want to ask Zendaya, officially, to be my girlfriend. I just don't know how," Haz says. I was screaming on the insiding, knowing how much Zendaya likes him. I was freaking out and I bumped into the wall while trying to get some of Tom's clothes to wear.

"What was that?" Haz asks.

"Oh, uh, nothing. I hit my leg on my bed. Ouch, it hurts," Tom says, and I quietly laugh knowing how embarrassed Tom is now.

"Ok... Well this is what I was thinking..." Haz says and he continues to explain his plan. "Thanks, mate. I'm going to go get ready." Haz was walking out the door when he saw some clothes on the ground.

"Did you have a girl over last night? With y/n in the house?" Haz starts to freak out.

"Uh, yes I did. But y/n was called on set for an overnight shoot," Tom lied. Haz quickly praises Tom and then heads out the door.

Tom opens the closet door, "Babe, he's gone. You need to learn how to be quiet." I giggle at his teasing, while he pulls me into a quick kiss. "By the way, love the clothing. Y/n Osterfield who are you wearing?"

"Thomas Stanley Holland, but I think I could have done better," I tease. He pouts which makes me laugh at his childness. "I need to get ready for the party, but I will see you later."

He groans then says, "Fine, but I want one last kiss from my favorite girl."

I joke and say, "Okay, I'll go get Haz." I start walking to the door until Tom grabs my hand and pulls me in for one more kiss. I break the kiss and say, "Bye Tommy."

"Goodbye, love. I can't wait for tonight with you." I walk out of the door and head to my room to get ready. The time reads 11:53am, and the party starts at 2. I guess me and Tom stood up really late last night, without realizing. The drive was about an hour to the beach, so I only have an hour to get ready.

I will take a shower tonight, so I brush my teeth, brush my hair, and try to pick out a bathing suit to wear. I decided on a dark green bathing suit with a coverup, and I left my hair down. I put on a necklace that says my name, puravida bracelets and a pair of sunglasses. I pack my bag with money, phone charger, and sunscreen.

I walk out of the room, seeing Tom and Haz in the living room dancing to the music that is playing on the speaker. They look so silly dancing to Single Ladies by Beyonce. I took a video of them dancing around and looking more hilarious than ever. They didn't notice that I was in the room so I cleared my throat loudly and they turned around, seeing me.

"Oh, y/n. Uh long have you been standing there for?" Harrison says, his face all red from embarrassment.

"As much as I need to know that you guys love Beyonce," I say and then laugh. I show them the video and they are redder than a tomato. "Now boys, let's pick up Zendaya and let's go," I say and we all head in the car. "I call driving," I say.

"Shotgun," Tom yells out, leaving Haz in the back. Tom throws me the keys of the car we rented out and I hop in the driver seat.

We drove to Zendaya's apartment and she waited outside of her building. She hops into the back of the car and Haz greets her with a kiss. "Get a room. Anyways Z, look at what I walked into before we drove here," I say and I show her the video of the two boys.

She starts breaking into laughter and says, "Hey at least they know that they have good music taste." Everyone burst into laughter and we started driving to the beach.

Throughout the ride was telling stories, singing to music, dancing in our seats, and having fun. Occasionally Tom and I would make eye contact, but it wouldn't last long, mostly because I was driving.

We finally arrive and I see some of the avengers there. "Woah, wait. I thought this was a cast party, not trying to be rude, but what are all of the avengers doing here?" I ask, in nervousness.

"Yea, it's also the cast party of the new Avengers movie as well," Tom says and chuckles at how scared I am. We all head out of the car and I see Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johanson and I think I'm going to faint. All of a sudden they start walking towards me, then they hug me.

"You must be y/n. I've heard so much about you," Elizabeth says.

"I'm so glad to finally meet you," Scarlett added. Then I start fangirling over them and continue to meet everyone. Chris Evans, Brie Larson, Chris Hemswirth, Robert Downey Jr., Sebastian Stan and Anthony Makie were all there. Once I was done fangirling over all of them, Jacob arrived and the whole gang was there.

"Last one in the water is a rotten egg," shouts Anthony, and everyone is hurtling towards the water. We all got in the freezing ocean and Zendaya was last in.

"Oh, sweets you think I was going to run? You're funny," Zendaya states and everyone laughs. From behind I feel a splash of water hitting me. I turn around to see Tom with the biggest grin on his face. I splash him back, which makes him sarcastically gasps.

This started the biggest splashing war between all of the Avengers. But Tom and I were only splashing each other. I swim closer over to him and push him under the water. He pops back up behind me, grabbing me from my waist and throws me into the water with him.

We get up for air, Tom still holding onto my waist. Tom whispers in my ear, "You have no idea how badly I just want to kiss you right now, love." I just giggle, and get out of his grasps.

We continue to swim and surf for a while. I walk out of the ocean, and collapse on the ground on top of my towel. I sit on the towel and see Tom run out of the ocean towards me. I swear it was one of those lifeguard movies running in slow mo.

I bit my lip, and he sat next to me on the towel. "You alright, love?" Tom asks.

"Yea, just taking a break," I say. Elizabeth and Brie come out of the ocean and we all tan together for a while, until both Chris's come up to us 3.

"We are going to play some football, you guys in?" Hemsworth asks. We all nod and we follow them to where everyone else is.

"How about Civil War teams? Evans, Anthony, Seb, Elizabeth, Jacob and y/n against RDJ, Scarlett, Hemsworth, Tom, Brie, and Haz. I can be ref," Zendaya suggests. We all agree and start playing the game.

Team Cap was winning by a lot, and we have the ball. Sebastian was being quarterback, and he threw the ball to me. I start running to the end zone but Tom tackles me to the ground.

"Why hello there Tom," I say with him on top of me.

"Hello, there love." Right before he gets up he winks at me, then helps me up. We finished the game, Team Cap won.

"I ordered some pizza so can someone watch for the delivery guy? It's already paid for," RDJ says. I agreed to stay behind with Zendaya while everyone else goes back into the ocean.

"So how's the mystery boy going?" Zendaya asks when everyone is on the ocean.

I gulp trying to think of what to say, "Uh, nothing has changed."

"Well can I at least know who he is?" Zendaya asks.

"Nope. He shall stay a mystery." The pizza arrives and everyone comes out of the ocean to eat. We all laugh and play some games until the sun starts to set. We play some more games and then Haz brings me Tom and Zendaya down to the ocean.

When we were down at the ocean, Haz asked Zendaya to be his girlfriend and she of course said yes. It was amazing. The sun was completely set, and the fireworks were about to begin.

"They look beautiful," I say enjoying the fireworks.

"Come on," Tom says, and he pulls me away from the crowd. He pulls me behind this building. "I've always wanted to kiss someone under the fireworks," he states.

"Oh really? And I'm supposed to fulfill that?" I say teasing him. He pulls me into a passionate kiss, his hands gripping my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his closer. His tongue swipes my bottom lip, begging for an entrance. I quietly moan, giving his tongue an entrance and our tongues fight for dominance.

"What the fuck?" Zendaya says, from a couple feet away. We immediately move away from each other, not knowing what to say.

"Oh my god, what happened to the mystery boy?" Zendaya asks.

"Uh, he is the mystery boy," I say. "You can not tell Haz, he will literally kill me. We wanted to figure things out before telling anyone."

"I don't know, shouldn't Harrison know?" Zendaya says.

"Please, Z. I don't want Haz to get angry at either of us," Tom adds.

Zendaya waits for a moment before answering, "Fine. But the two of you have to promise me you will tell Harrison." We both agree and head back to the beach. Zendaya whispers in my ear, "You have a lot of explaining to do later," then chuckles.

We stayed at the beach for another hour before leaving. All that was going through my mind was how long can we keep this a secret? I really truly care about Tom, and I don't want this to end.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

139K 3.9K 31
Y/n Y/l/n, a doctor by profession, loner by destiny is a big fan of the British actor Tom Holland. Her whole life changes when she accidentally bumpe...
127K 2.8K 26
{COMPLETED} Tom Holland, Harrison Osterfield and Y/n y/l/n have been best friends since ends meet. At 15 years old Y/n moves to another part in Engla...
130K 1.9K 33
This book shows you the hole december, every day. Y/N is 23 right now and Tom 24. Both are actors and very close friends. You met Tom 4 years ago an...
7.9K 59 25
*- First moment I met Y/N... I couldn't stop stearin at her. I immediately caught feelings for her.* ...