My hubby from another mother...

By shivikalover

What happens when your love is, in fact, your bro? Peep inside to read more xxx Slow updates at the moment... More

Character sketch
Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
SHIVIKA AWARDS
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
Doing some shoutout because why not xD
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
Note
~29~
New Characters
~30~
INVITATION
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
Thoughts
~38~
~39~
~40~
Note
Question
Important announcement
Deleting account
UPDATE on leaving WP
Apologies
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~

~12~

593 58 9
By shivikalover

After the exams, since we were free in the afternoon, Shivaay and I decided to go shopping. I was happy because I felt as if we both had succeeded in these exams. Now, all we had to do was to wait for the results.

As we were both shopping for clothes and other accessories, I decided to buy watches for him and for my dad, the same ones but the one for my dad was green and the one for my Shivaay was blue.

I also bought a red long skirt for Gauri with some embroidery details.

 As for myself, I bought a blue dress with flats and earrings.

Shivaay, on the other hand, bought some stuff he didn't want to tell me, earrings and a dress for his mom, 

a handbag for me

 watches for his cousin brothers, 

  earrings as well for his aunt Jhanvi.

As we headed home, I couldn't help but kept asking him what he bought that he didn't want me to know but he was adamant to keep it a secret and hid it somewhere in our flat when I went to the bathroom.

"Come on Shivaay! I can keep a secret you know... wait is it a 'toy'?" I asked with my cheeks reddening.

He leaned over me and whispered against my lips, "Cheapde," before dropping a kiss on my lips. I smiled in the kiss as I felt his rough lips completing mine but I didn't forget the secret purchase. I wanted so much to discover what it was all about but I didn't want to ruin a possible surprise so I let it go and decided not to focus on it.

As we settled for dinner, we talked about our plans after going back to India and about our dream house. We argued for a good ten minutes because Shivaay wanted three boys and two girls and I only wanted one of each sex. I didn't want a large family because I felt like the more children we had, the less time we would have for each other. I didn't want us to be one of those couples who would drift apart because of children and work. Moreover, I wanted to be a part of my children's lives while working, and I knew by daddy's experience that sparing some time for your children while you work is very complicated, I would not dare imagine what would happen if I had to spare time for five children... But then, let time show us how everything would turn out.

I turned towards Shivaay as we had settled in our bed, cuddling while watching a movie. I was so happy that three years back he had chosen me as his life partner. I always hope that no matter where we go, no matter what happens to us, we always remain in each other's hearts.

"Where are you lost, Annie?" He asked taking me out of my reverie. I smiled and just snuggled into his chest, tightening my hold on him. I let my leg wonder in between his legs, raising my knee up so that it touched his crotch.

Some mature part coming up xD

"Humph," He panted as I lightly pressed my knee on his bulge.

"You need to stop doing that babe..." He stuttered. I lightly stroke his shirt-covered chest and straddled him, sitting right on his hardening bulge. Sometimes... just sometimes... I was up for some action. I removed my shirt, showing my breasts to him before bending down to lock our lips into a ravishing kiss. Shivaay kissed me back as I started rotating my hips against his. He groaned against my lips and without further delay turned us around so that he could move his hips against mine. I moaned as we were dry humping against each other. I gasped after he left my lips and I hid my face in his neck.

"Please let's remove our clothes... I want you Shivaay." I whispered in his ear and he froze.

"God I let myself go... I'm sorry..." He stuttered, trying to move away from me but I imprisoned his hips with mine by wrapping my legs around him.

"We're doing nothing bad Shivaay. I trust you and I can't see my life with no one else but you..." I smiled kissing his chest above his heart and he got up, taking me on his laps so that I was straddling him.

End of mature  part

"I had planned to wait until we meet our parents but I think it's better if I give it to you today." He answered then kissed my forehead before moving away from me. He checked one of his drawers and picked something. He then came to me, helped me put the shirt back on my body before kneeling down.

"In my whole life, I never felt that I would feel that much love for someone else than my mother until the day I met you for the first time, Annika Vardhan Trivedi. You complete me, you make my life more beautiful and colorful. I didn't want us to take that step that is sex until I make you mine officially before I spoke to your father, not because I didn't want that but because I respect you. Your father is old-fashioned and it is for me a gesture of respect to wait until our marriage to officially do the deed... But well, I think it won't be that bad of us to take a step further in our relationship before talking to him beforehand... So, Annika Vardhan Trivedi, will you marry me?" And then he opened a velvet box which contained a cute ring.

 Okay, I had died and I was currently in heaven... Shivaay seriously put an end to our make-out session to propose to me... Wasn't he cute? Why was he looking at me that way now? Why did he look so desperate? Oh yeah, his knees were probably hurting... Silly me! He was waiting for my answer!

"Yes! One hundred times yes!" I screamed jumping in his arms and kissing the hell out of him... Oh, if only we knew what game fate had planned for us!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1K 25
So first off, this is a Vanny/Vanessa x Female reader. Because we gay. Disclaimer: I don't own any characters in this story. This is meant for entert...
26.2K 827 21
This is the first book in four book series, all of which are in the works. All Might is Japan's number one hero! Some call him the world's number one...
207K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
2.2K 55 7
Max Verstappen would be fine being in love with a boy... ...if it didn't mean he was in love with Charles Leclerc. Charles Leclerc would be fine bein...