The Mafia Lord

De vermonX_14

Mafia, Guns ,Drugs, Deals, Crush, Orphan and so on are the things Julius were exposed to at young age. ... Mais

The Pool Party. Julius's P. O. V
THE ESCAPE
The Escape ||
cast
Flight Phobia
INFORM!!!
Being Hungover is Boulderdash
Shoot Out
Hectic Day, Long Night.
lnform!!!!
The Further You Go, the....
Squeeze and Cheers
The Execution of the Plan
Important A-N
Angry San
Unexpected
Calm Your Blazing Titties.
My Son
The Beginning Of The End
Main Cast
Compulsory A/N
cover vote.
Chapter one is out.

Get a Personality

14 0 0
De vermonX_14

"Yawn!". I stretched as I got outta bed.
After the execution of the plan, we all came home celebrated with alcohol and shit load of chips.

Santiago managed to land a deal with welpco (one of the biggest shopping companies in the world) to buy the useful stuff we found at Macenth's place and made me the ambassador so I get free stuff when something new comes in to advertise it.

*I think this should be Julius. Sorry for the interruption. Tell me what u think. But I leave it to your imagination.*

I decided to hurry my lazy ass up because me and Santiago have a meeting in the actual company. Gonzalez group of Shipment industries incorporated. I'd the name of the company.

I took a bath, and got dressed for sucess

You know as Santiago's assistant of the multi million company. I gotta look good. The rest are still passed out exept me, Santiago and cardi. I decided to leave them asleep and just go. I hoped into my tesla .

And sped off with Santiago close behind.

After thirty minutes if driving we finally arrived at the building that I a

designed. Well I picked out

the plans, same difference don't judge me.

Well jokes apart. As soon as I stepped into the building, I put on my don't Fuck with me or you'll get it face.

I strode inside behind San getting the attention if all the workers.

Well we haven't come to work in like two weeks now? I don't know man.

"Get back to work" I yelled at them and they quickly turned back to their work stations. I nodded at San and he left to his office. I walked up to my Receptionist's desk and asked her to provide me all the necessary information on all the shipment, payment and profits (SPP) , as usual when we return to the office. "Yes sir".

She replied flirtatiously at me. She bent down giving me a perfect view of her not so fine ass. Not that I care, I only love Riley.

She got back up and smiled at me saying

"Any other thing I can help you with sir" while twirling her hair.

"Yes actually, could you go get a personality and get you hormones in check and also, stop being such a slut, it's unattractive. Thanks"

I ended with a sarcastic smile seeing everybody trying to hold in their laughter at my comment .

I flashed them one of my rare smiles and got into the elevator. As soon as the door closed the whole lobby errupted into a fit of laughter I smirked to my self and left the elevator .

I was walking down the hall to my office while going through the file then someone bumped into me making me drop the file and spill my coffee I just got on my suit.

"oh my, I'm so sorry sir".
She kept apologizing non stop I just shook my head in amusement and looked at her.

"You should watch where you're going Imogen, I not firing you because you are just here for your Internship, don't let it happen again understand?".

"Yes sir sorry sir". She said and walked away after she handed me my papers and went to clean my suit and shirt leaving me shirtless.

I couldn't just stay like that and my clothes will probably take an hour to dry, so I went to my car where I keep an extra pair of clothes, thank God I decide to take the Tesla. I changed into

Then went straight to the board room for the meeting with Pet Co.

They want us to ship done puppies and kittens to Australia for some dumb reason.

I was at the middle of my presentation when my phone rang.

I busied the call and put my phone in silent.

I apologized to the board and continued the process of the presentation when my phone started vibrating uncontrollably in my pocket.

"Sorry, I have to take this excuse me". I walked out of the meeting .

I looked at the caller ID seeing Luciano Morreti my friend called me.

"Hello Luce, I'm Iin the middle of a meeting I'll call you later."

"No, Julius I need your help. Do you remember Dante "

"Yes, why."

"We need to take him and his mafia down once and for all. Please I need you and your team".

" No problem man, when and where are we coming "

" You know my parents house in Hawaii, you can come as soon as possible. "

"okay, I'll discuss it with the gang and we'll see the soonest we can come. But you know man, nothing comer for free".

" Whatever Jul, we'll discuss that in Hawaii, when you get here, bye. "

Then he hung up. I chuckled to my self and went back in to finidh the meeting . I'll discuss this with Santiago later.

=====

Hello my lovely readers,

How r u coping during this pandemic.

We've reached over 100 reads, and I wanna say thank you.

Sorry for the short chapter. U hope it's okay. Drop a comment and let me know what u think. Also vote and comment..

Luciano Morreti is from another book called "WHEN THE BAD GIRL CLAIMED THE MAFIA KING. "

Go check it out, by @hope_26 .

Please vote and comment. Sorry for the longest a

ever. Please follow me.

Sincerely your author,
Young Diva.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.2K 2.1K 20
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
80.3K 2.8K 23
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...
350K 8.1K 68
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...
41.3K 3.6K 12
الأدعج" قـاع الظلام " تنـتظـِركم لـيالـي قاسيه وعيـُون لاتنـّام وأيـام سوداويه فـْي أعـماق قــاع الضلام هـيا يـا رِفـاق انـتـّزعو ثـُوب النجاة ل...