Change (btsxjjk)

By TookForever

jungkook, the new transfer, a chubby, short boy gets played on by the 6 heartthrobs of the school. He gets ho... More

I
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Notice
11
12
14
16
17
New book
18
19
20
21
22
Notice
Some memes because I published a short chapter
23
24
25
26
Notice
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Memes because it is midnight😅
Part 2 🥰😍
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
MEMES cause this book is almost done😭😭😭😭.6
epilogue
blackpink comeback: my honest review
Stay gold review mv : my honest review
New book

15

5.3K 180 65
By TookForever

How in the earth did this book come to #1 IN BTSXJJK. Thank you all for supporting this book and also check out my new book," broken," it is also a btsxjjk fanfic.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Jungkook, are you ready because this task is crucial, only people like me can do this. So are you ready," jin asked while standing like a soldier. Jungkook clenched his jaw and nodded his head with sincerity evident in his eyes, jin picked the sharp knife off the counter with passion burning through his entire body. He pointed the knife steadily at the target —

"Jin hyung, stop acting like you are going kill someone and jungkook dont worry it is just cooking, I dont know why jin hyung creates all this drama. But for now, I will not be parting with this couch just to deal with his drama,"Yoongi said while rolling his eyes then going back to sleep.

"Jungkook, dont listen to him, this is a piece of art. Cooking is art, now first bring the flour to me," jin told and jungkook went to the cupboard and took the flour bag out. On his way back he lost his balance and fell down, some flour come out of the bag and covered his body. Jin tried to conceal his laughter and picked the bag of flour off the boy, jungkook got up and rubbed his butt which was paining. Jin couldnt believe that this boy, the best fighter or something couldnt carry a bag of flour without dropping it.

"It's ok, atleast try to crack some eggs," jin told and passed the boy some eggs to crack.

"How do you crack eggs," jungkook asked while scratching his hair full of flour in embarrassment. Jin silently cooed at the boy because right now their were smudges of flour on his face, his previously raven black hair was white in colour, his black shirt and shorts also had flour on them.

"Simple, gently knock the egg on the counter until a crack forms then open the egg with the help of the crack," jin told ( I dont know how to explain the process of cracking an egg so forgive me for this vague explanation). Jungkook gently cracked the egg ( atleast that is what he thought) against the Italian marble counter and the egg broke in his hands.

" what the fuck," jungkook cursed as the yolk splattered all over his face, hands and shirt. Jin took a towel off the rack and gently cleaned all the yolk off the boy.

"That is why you should never hit an egg against a hard counter," jin told as he started to remove all the yolk of the latter's face.

"Hyung, I did in fact lightly, gently tap the egg against the counter but it had other plans. What should I do now," jungkook told while jin cracked the eggs on his own.

"How about you wash up while I cook. I promise when we go back to the house, I will teach you how to cook," jin told.

"No, I will teach him. I am obviously the better cook," Yoongi told while getting up from the couch.

"When did you wake up, I thought you would never part with the couch then why are you getting up. Plus I am the better cook because the last time you tried to cook, you ended up sleeping," jin told in a matter-of-a-fact tone.

"Dude, that was one time and by the way I parted with my couch because I found someone else more interesting," Yoongi told while winking at jungkook but it went unnoticed because the boy was currently trying to remove the flour and yolk from his hair.

"Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, I am going to take a bath, I am way too dirty," jungkook told as he managed to get his hands tangled with his t-shirt (dont even ask me what he was doing because I dont know), quick peeks of his muscular upper body made the hyungs mouths drool. (I swear I am innocent- or atleast I thought I was 😏).

"should I get you dirtier," Yoongi told and jin just clamped the shorters mouth with his hand.

"what he meant was that, do you need anyone to join you while you bathe," Jin told calmly, Yoongi just slapped his face and sneaked an arm around jungkook's waist while jungkook's cheeks and tip of his ears turned red, in short he was super flustered and embarrassed. Jin finally realised what he said and also flushed a deep color of red, surprisingly even Yoongi after figuring out how small the boy's waist was.( just because he has a small waist doesnt make him feminine because he also has broad shoulders but not broad as jin's and a wide chest, I seriously read all this online. He has a manly figure with a small waist that is all. Plus telling that he has a feminine figure when he doesnt is just an insult, if you dont agree then fight me, bitch. Just kidding even though I would love to fight but physically not with words because I suck at that 😇😍)

Jimin peeped his head out of his room and asked," what in the earth is going here," while looking at the jinkookgi's flustered faces (jinkookgi is basically jin, jungkook and Yoongi). Currently, jin and jungkook were standing extremely close, way too close for jimin's liking and Yoongi had his arm wrapped around jungkook's waist.

"Nothing, I am going to take a bath now," jungkook told while rushing off to the bath. Jin immediately turned to Yoongi and smirked

"you had your day, gramps," jin told.

"I thought you were older than me, great grandpa," Yoongi told while smirking back at him.

"guys, dont fight over jungkook because he is already mine," jimin told while cutting into the petty arguement the two elder boys were having.

" shut up, midget and clean the mess with jungkookie made," jin told as he pointed at the flour and egg stains on the floor," and Yoongi help me cook or their will be no food for anyone," Yoongi and jimin nodded nervously because you wouldn't say no to jin especially when he was in commander mode or you will find bruises all over created by the monster frying pan.

After one hour the food, the cooks and the cleaner were done.(which means the food was on the table while jin, Yoongi and jimin were slumped against the couch in exhaustion)

"Yo, taehyung. Call jungkook from his room and tell food is done," jin ordered while he laid against the black couch, exhausted after all the cooking. Taehyung knocked on the bathroom door but their was no response, so, he slowly opened the door and peeked inside.

There was no one in the bathroom itself but there was another door, so he opened the door, revealing jungkook with only a towel tied around his waist, laying on the bed while playing something on his phone.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here," taehyung asked as he sat on the bed next to jungkook while trying to resist the urge to touch the boy's abs.

"Nothing, jin hyung looked like as if he wanted to kill Yoongi so I just took a bath and stayed here to avoid the drama. Plus playing games is better," jungkook told while playing whatever game he was playing. Taehyung laid down next to the boy and also looked at the phone.

"Can we watch something on Netflix since I am also here," taehyung said while wrapping his arms around the boy's waist. Jungkook didnt seem bothered by it because he thought it was a friendly gesture, little did he know that taehyung actually did it because his abs kink was getting unbearable😏. (seriously, when did I become like this)

"what should we watch," jungkook said as he moved closer to taehyung, unaware of his actions or taehyung's response to it.

"Lets watch rugal, I love that k-drama, I mean like so much action and politics it is perfect," taehyung told and jungkook played the k drama. They both watched it with interest until jin barged into the room and started to shout like a mad alpaca ( can an alpaca be mad because it is like one of the calmest animals I have ever come across).

"- you both, especially taehyung are in big trouble and jungkook wear some clothes," jin finished, his cheeks were completely red after all the shouting, jungkook silently slipped out of taehyung's hold and wore a black shirt with shorts.

"Hyung, lets go," jungkook told as he pushed both the boys out of the room. Jungkook sat at the head of the dining table and started to eat the noodles like their was no tomorrow. Just as taehyung could take some noodles, everything was already was already done and jin was scolding jungkook for eating everything without chewing but the boy wasn't giving two shits to what jin was saying and continued to stuff himself with noodles.

Jin slapped his head and made some more noodles for taehyung because the rest had already eaten. After they all finished, everyone went back to their own rooms, which meant jungkook and taehyung in the smaller room (taehyung literally threatened the members with cotton so that he could sleep with jungkook), and the other 5 in the big room.

Jungkook flopped on the bed and fell asleep because he was super tired and full after dinner, taehyung took this as an opportunity and cuddled jungkook and also slept.

———————

This book has reached 1k reads and I in cloud 9. Didnt know this book would grow this big.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579 41 12
Basically u r a transfer student and there u first meet a handsome boy named jungkook. You fall in love with him and his friend Jimin but one of your...
14.3K 822 58
Where the new transfer student and the kid who gets bullied for seemingly, no reason, become friends. What would happen if the new kid's heart bloo...
5.9K 299 35
6 years. That's all it can take to take another look at someone and see that they have completely changed. You were once an eager 20 years old, with...
547 32 26
when three boys become foreign exchange students and attend a small farm school. they are both given a student at their new school that they must fo...