The Manga Club's President Is...

By magicalgirlbeth

As you're about to leave school, you see a poster advertising the Manga Club and you decide to join, but you... More

Chapter 1: The Pact.
Chapter 2: Yuna's Apology.
Chapter 3: Yuna The Succubus.
Chapter 4: The New Member.
Chapter 6: Dinner.
Chapter 7: Our Night Together.
Chapter 8: Breakfast.
Chapter 9: The Date With Yuna.
Chapter 10: Because.
Chapter 11: Home Alone.
Chapter 12: Hitomi Maki.
Chapter 13: To Love.
Chapter 14: Worried.
Chapter 15: Motherly Advice.
Chapter 16: I Missed You.
Chapter 17: Big Sister. | [Bonus: Art]
Chapter 18: Yuna's Home.
Chapter 19: Bath Time.
Chapter 20: Sleepover. | [Bonus: Comic]
Chapter 20.5: Writer's Block.
Chapter 21: Mommy.
Chapter 22: Life Is Strange.
Chapter 23: Attempted Murder.
Chapter 24: Ethan.
Chapter 25: Disappearance.
Chapter 26: Confliction.
Chapter 27: The Grandfather.
Chapter 28: Umi and Crystal.
Chapter 29: Ethan, Part 2 [Special]
Chapter 30: Promise Me.
Chapter 31: Demi-Human.
Chapter 32: Decisions, Decisions.
Chapter 33: Sisters.
Chapter 34: Surviving School. | [Bonus: Art]
Chapter 35: Ms. Yori.
Chapter 36: Fear And Friendship.
Chapter 37: The Past Catchs Up With The Present.
Chapter 38: High School Sucks Anyway.
Chapter 39: Out of The Closet, Into The Fryer.
Chapter 40: Let's Fight This Together.

Chapter 5: Yuna and Mom.

9.3K 305 307
By magicalgirlbeth

I got home that evening. When I opened the front door, I saw my mother's and sister's shoes there in the doorway. Looks like they're home.

"I'm home!", I shouted as I took off my shoes and placed them next to the other pair of shoes.

"Welcome home, hun. I'm in the kitchen", Mom said.

I went into the kitchen and saw Mom with her usual cooking apron, making dinner. From the looks of it, she's making (my favourite dinner). Yay! I was hoping she'll make that.

"Hey, mom", I greeted her. 

"Hey, dear, How was your-", Mom had looked to faced me but then stopped what she was saying abruptly. Her face looked strangely questioning as she looked at me.

Then Mom smiled brightly, almost mischievously. 

"Well, well", Mom said turning back around to continue making dinner, "I can't believe you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend."

WHAT?! How did she-?!

"How do you know that?!", I said all flustered. 

"Young lady, you should know by now you can't hide anything from me. Not even your lesbian porn collection."

I started to sweat and averted my eyes, pretending I didn't know what she was talking about. But she was right, I can't hide anything from her. It's like she has this all-seeing third eye. 

"Also", Mom leaned in toward me and whispered into my right ear, "You should really check your neck for hickeys."

Shit! I forgot Yuna bit my neck! 

I grabbed my neck to the spot Yuna bit, my face was red with shame. Mom laughed to herself, enjoying my embarrassment. 

"Ahem", Mom pretended to clear her throat and put on a fake serious voice, "Don't forget that school is a place of learning. I don't want to be called to your school one day because you caught up in your lust, young lady."

Geez, this is so embarrassing. I want to die. 

"So", Mom went back to her usual fun lovingly persona, turning to me, "When am I going to meet this lucky girl?"

Hopefully never. I have no idea how to even begin explaining Yuna to her. I obviously can't tell her about Yuna being a succubus, nor that she is willing to kill someone over me. I'll probably have to make up some kind of lie or something.

"I...don't know", I admitted. 

"Well, she seems to be making you pretty happy. You came into the kitchen with a big smile on your face. I haven't seen you smile like that before."

I did? I guess that isn't surprising. I did love the walk home with Yuna. I feel like I got to see a side of her that no one else has. 

I went beside mom, I removed my hand from my neck as the cat was out of the bag now.

"Hey, mom, have you ever loved someone to the point where you didn't care if you died?"

Mom raised a questioning eyebrow at my question, but then she gave it some serious thought.

"There was your father...but", Mom started to say, her attitude changing to that of annoyance, "But he wasn't my best of choices."

Dad left mom when she got pregnant with my little sister. He stood for me, but I guess he had it when another child came into the picture.

"Y/N", Mom looked at me and smiled, "If that girl makes you so happy to the point that you could die happy, I say you have better taste in people than me."

I chuckled at mom's answer. 

"Thanks, Mom", I said. I felt much better.

She hugged me, "Anytime, sweetie."

I was about to help Mom with dinner when suddenly the doorbell rang. 

"Huh, I wonder who that is", Mom said. It looks like she wasn't expecting anyone, but she went to the door. 

I was about to take over cooking duty for Mom when the realization suddenly hit me like a freaking truck. 

No, it can't be. 

That can't be Yuna at the door. There's just no way, right?! 

I started to sweat heavily. 

"Wait, Mom-!", I ran out of the kitchen, but on my way there I collided with someone and we both fell to the floor.

"Ow", I rubbed my head.

"Geez, are you really that excited to see me?", Yuna said also rubbing her head. 

My eyes opened with shock. Oh my freaking god, she's actually here. 

"Why are you here?!"

"I just wanted to see my future mother-in-law", Yuna said pretending to be cheekily innocent.

I stood there in bewildered silence. 

"Oh my", Mom said slyly joining our conversation, she put her hand to her mouth, "I didn't expect you two to be moving that fast."

Mom, do not encourage her! 

I got up from the ground and took hold of Yuna's arm.

"Mom, um, will you excuse us? We're going to my room.", I said before pulling Yuna toward the staircase.

"Please don't make too much noise up there, you two", Mom winked at me.

"Mom!", I blushed at what she was implying, "Ugh, I swear." 

I pretended to ignore what she said. I can't believe just how similar Mom and Yuna are. 

Yuna and I made it to my bedroom and I closed the door behind us, and then faced Yuna. 

"Don't forget, Mom told us we can't make too much noise", Yuna said seductively, pressing her body onto me and looking into my eyes. 

Oh, no, I'm not letting her control the situation like last time. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her away.

"I'm not having sex with you, Yuna", I said.

"Yet", Yuna added smugly.

I facepalmed. 

"Did you seriously followed me home?", I asked her with annoyance in my voice. 

"Maaaybe", she said playing coy. 

"I swear I will call the police."

"Are they going to believe you with the hickey on your neck?"

My face reddened as I had forgotten about it.

"My mom found out because you put it there!"

"Hehe, I like your mom", Yuna said happily. 

"Because she gave us permission to have sex?", I said unsurprised by her words. No doubt Mom and Yuna will get along swimmingly. You would more believe that Yuna was her daughter than me. 

"Yep!"

I rolled my eyes. 

"Anyway", Yuna said, "Aren't you going to introduce me to your family?" 

"Sure, I'll just tell them I made a pact with a succubus", I said sarcastically. Though at this point, I don't even think Mom would care. My sister would probably want to know what that's about.

"Come on!", she said teasingly, "As far as I'm aware, we met in the Manga Club at school and fell deeply in love with each other."

"Oh really now?", I folded my arms, clearly calling her memory into question.

"Yes!", she started to smile wickedly, "Besides, I'm a succubus, remember? I can feel it, you love me, don't you?"

Yuna started to get close to my face, looking into my eyes. I tried not to return her gaze, but I couldn't resist. I looked into her beautiful purple eyes and placed a quick, gentle kiss on her lips. 

Yuna looked surprised, of course, because I'm usually reluctant with her advances. I could see her turning a little red.

"Yes, I do love you", I said blushing and avoiding her gaze. 

"You're so kawaii!", Yuna hugged me, but the embrace didn't last long because she then pulled me and threw me on my bed. 

"H-hey!", I said. I had a feeling I knew where this was going.

Yuna ignored me, getting on top of me and straddling me. She had no plans of letting me escape. 

"I'm hungry, and I know exactly what I want for dinner", she said smirking.

Yuna began to unzip my skirt and pulled it down from my waist, exposing my panties. To my own surprise, I didn't stop her. 

My bedroom door suddenly opened.

"Hey, big sis, mom said dinner is re-", My little sister said before catching Yuna on top of me.

Oh, no. Not again.

We all paused for a few seconds, slowly processing the situation. Yuna and my little sister made direct eye contact with each other, and then my sister looked at me.

"I'm telling mom", she shut the door and ran downstairs.

"No, wait!", I tried to raise my hand to her but it was too late.

"Hehe, your little sister is so cute!", Yuna remarked. 

"Yuna, get off me!", I said in annoyance.

Sigh, this is going to be an eventful evening. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 3K 30
In which (Y/N) experiences unrequited love, yet doesn't let go of the boy who stole the heart that's hers, Until, she finds another [Sugawara Kōshi...
30.2K 1K 18
slow updates , just bare with me ,, . mc gets stuck in a world of magic and royalty . three classmates are sent in there with her . two boys and a gi...
71K 3.3K 17
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬." Yandere! Imposter! Kōshi Sugawara X Fem! Reader X Yandere! Imposter! Tōru Oikawa Haikyuu Amon...
1.4M 6.3K 146
this is female various x male reader story and i also i don't own any of the female characters as well i do not own any media content in this serie...