Mercy | H.S | Harry Styles Fa...

Av catelynnexoxo

Lana was a shy girl, most people would say basic but her basic lifestyle gets turned upside down when she thi... Mer

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Ten

536 14 6
Av catelynnexoxo

A/N

Hope you all like this one!

Read, vote and comment!

All the love💛

Lana's POV

I heard the loud beeping noise coming from beside me, making my head throb.  Where the hell am I? I know it would make sense if I just opened my eyes but I can already tell how bright it is and how much it's going to blind me to open my eyes right now. I wiggle my fingers around but all I can feel is some sort of blanket and not a very comfortable one might I add.

"I thought you said she'd be awake by now?" I heard the thick Irish accent ask. Niall! We were dancing together at the club! What happened after that...I only had a couple of shots and a gin and tonic so I certainly want drunk enough to black out.

"It's up to her how long it takes her to wake up sir. I can't force her." The other voice said. How long have I been asleep for? What is all the fuss about? I peek out of one eye and see nothing but a white ceiling. I decided to just get it over with and deal with the blinding light as I opened my eyes and looks around. My eyes widen in fear, why am I here? What happened to me?

"Harry?" I crocked our, my throat is so dry it hurts, scratching as I speak. I look frantically around the room trying to find the familiar face I have became so fond of.

Remember how he treated you Lana.

"Ms Grey, we are so glad you have awoken. Do you know where you are?" The doctor asked me with a kind smile. I continued to look around.

"Where's Harry?" I asked as fast as I could, trying to sit up. I felt a hand on my shoulder and look to see Niall. I shake my head quickly and force myself up, pulling the wires attached to me.

"I-I need Harry, Harry!" I yell frantically as I start pulling the small wires that were stuck into my arms out. I heard the doctor calling for more nurses but I don't care I need to find him. He will make everyone go away. Five nurses came rushing into the room and began gently pushing my shoulders down to the bed. I was using all my energy and failing to fight against them to sit up.

"Lana you need to calm down, if you don't we are going to need to give you something to help" one of the nurses said as they kept trying to re-connect me to the machines holding me hostage.

I just need Harry, he can make it all better. I just want to see him, have him sitting by my side and hold my hand. Those eyes will make it all go away, they always do.

"No don't give her anything just give me two minutes to go get Harry, that's all she wants." Niall said as he rushed out of the door.

"She's still fighting Dr Williams" one of the nurses said as it took two at my shoulders and two holding Emmy legs down. The tears began falling rapidly, it feels like I can't breathe, why can't I breathe? I gasp for air but nothing is working.

"H-Harry!" I scream with as much power as I can, which isn't much considering my lungs feel like they are about to collapse. The door bursts open and there he is. He rushes over to my side and grabs my hand, kneeling down so he was at my eye-level.

"H-Harry" I whispered as I felt like I could finally breath, the tears still rolling down my face.

"I'm here Lana, I'm here. I need you to calm down for me okay? Gonna take a big breath with me yeah?" He said soothing, causing me to nod slowly as I took a big breath in with him and held it for a few seconds before letting go. I don't know how many times we did this but soon my body was more relaxed, minus the tight grip I had on Harry's hand. After the nurses seen I had calmed down all but one nurse and one doctor left the room. I never took my eyes off Harry's as the nurse that was left carefully hooked me back up to the machines, the beeping began again and Harry gave me a very small but worried smile.

"Lana, I'm Doctor Williams. You came in here on Friday night, there was a lot of a drug called Ketamine. Have you heard of that before?" He asked, making me nod, refusing to take my eyes off of Harry.

"Did you take it on Friday night?" He asked next, shaking my head he hummed in reply, jotting down what I assume to be my answers on his clipboard.

"Did you drink or eat anything on Friday night?" He asked softly, I try to focus but it is difficult when Harry's thumb is slowly stroking the back of my hand. He looks tired and worn down. He is in his usual black shirt and jeans but god he looks irresistible.

"I-I had a couple of drinks" I said quietly, not sure if they can even hear me.

"Where were you when you had the drinks?" He pressed on and I thought for a second.

"The club, I-I don't know what it's called. I-I'm sorry" I say quietly.

"Lana you have nothing to be sorry about okay? I think someone may have spiked your drink when you were out on Friday night. You came in unconscious, we have had to pump your stomach to help get the drug out of your system. You have been here for two days now, we needed you to get plenty of rest to help the rest of the drug naturally leave your body. We are going to bring a nurse in to take some blood samples to make sure it's all gone so we can get you home and comfortable okay?" He asked, he was so kind and gentle, I almost feel bad for kicking off the way I did. I nodded my head. I hate needles but if it means I can get out of here then I'll do anything. I just want to go home, or the closest thing I have to a home I guess. The door of the room closed a few seconds later and it was just me and Harry.

"Are you okay?" He asked me quietly, still staring deeply into my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Harry I know I'm not supposed to drink. I know if I just listened to you this would t have happened. Please don't punish me" I pleaded with him. His face twisted in what I think was confusion but I'm not really sure, I'm pretty confused myself.

"Lana I'm not going to punish you, this wasn't your fault." He said as he squeezed my hand. The door opened again and a nurse walked in with all the things she would need to take blood samples.

"I'll wait outside so the nurse can do what she needs to" Harry said as he let go of my hand but I was quick to grab it again.

"Stay...please" I begged him, he sighed and nodded sitting back down. The nurse tied the band round my arm before inserting the needle, making my grip on Harry's hand tighten so much he winced as I squeezed my eyes shut.

"You are doing good baby. Nearly finished" He whispered as his free hand came up to stroke my hair. In that moment I completely forgot everything bad he had done to me, to anyone. I forgot about the arguments, everything was gone. It was just me and Harry. The way I always want it to be. I squeezed his hand again as J felt the needle being pulled gently out of my arm before the nurse got up and left the room with my blood samples.

"I didn't know you were afraid of needles" he said as he continued to keep my hand firmly in his. I never really realised how big his hands were, they literally swallowed mine.

"There's a lot you don't know about me" I whispered back to him, making him chuckle lightly and nod.

"Yeah. Yeah there is." He said with a small grin playing on his lips. Everything fell silent but not an uncomfortable silence, just silent. We were both looking between each other's eyes and where our hands lay clasped together, resting on the bed. Harry opened his mouth to speak, he didn't get far as four rowdy boys burst into the room. My attention snapped up to the door as I heard Harry sigh.

''Lana you're awake! How you feeling love?'' Louis asked as they all scraped chairs along the floor to sit around the bed.

''I'm alright thanks'' I said kindly, I'm not completely lying to them I have no idea how I feel other than overwhelmed, I was hoping it would just be Harry and I for a bit longer since I desperately want to know what he was going to say.

''I'm glad, you had us all worried, especially this one'' he said as he motioned his hand in Harry's direction. I looked over to him shocked.

''Really?'' I asked quietly and I swear Mr Harry Styles just blushed.

''Shut up Louis'' he said, his tone viscous but while it would have had me backing down immediately it only made Louis laugh.

''He actually full on sprinted to the hospital because there were no taxi's left'' Louis said through laughs as he continued to go against Harry's demand and tell me things by the look on Harry's face were embarrassing to him.  I looked over to Harry in complete surprise.

"Y-You did that?  For me?" I asked shocked.  My lips parted and my eyes wide, he looked at me and nodded slightly turning away.

"Can you guys give us a minute?" He asked them, they all smirked and nodded, walking out the door leaving the chairs circled around my bed.  I never once took my attention off of him as he watched them leave, waiting patiently for the door to close behind them before turning his attention to me.

"Umm I was I don't know worried I guess?" He questioned more than stated as he scratched the back of his neck.  I couldn't help but watch the way his lips moved, licking his lips before he speaks.

"You've never worried about me before" I mumble, taking my eyes off of him and down to where I was playing with the single ring on my finger.  I felt his fingers press lightly into my chin as he lifted my head so I was looking at him, just now realising how close we have gotten.

"I worry about you more than you'll ever know" he said quietly, I was frozen as I felt his hot breath on my lips, we seem to just keep getting closer.  That's one thing that's always there with Harry, it's like there is an invisible pull between us, almost magnetic.  I bit my lip as I looked into his eyes, they were soft, a unusual sight compared to his usual cold, dark, hard eyes that were so unforgiving and could kill you with a single look. 

"Don't" He said softly as his thumb rubbed over my bottom lip, pulling my lip from between my teeth.

"Why?" I asked quietly causing him to smirk and shake his head.

"Because then I'll have to do this" He said, I looked at him confused and tilted my head to the side slightly.  As I opened my mouth to speak I didn't get the chance before his lips were on mine, tongue entering my mouth straight away taking advantage of my open mouth.  As always I kissed him back, I'll never not be able to kiss him back.  Our tongues glider against each other, battling for dominance.  I knew I was fighting a losing battle, of course he was going to win.  He sucked lightly on my tongue before lightly biting down on it making a moan fall from my lips.  He pulled away and made a pathetic whine fall from my lips as I practically begged for his warm mouth to be back on mine.  He smirked at my whine and pulled the wires from the small patches on my arms and lifted my off the bed so I straddled his lap.  His mouth immediately attached to my jaw, working their way down to my neck, then collarbones.  His hands were gliding the horrible hospital gown up past my hips so my black panties were on full show.  I slowly started moving my hips against his, my fingers wiping their way into the shirt hairs on the back of his neck, pulling tightly on them as he bites down on my neck another moan falling from my lips, this one louder than any before.

"Shhh you will get us caught baby" he mumbled against my neck.  I pushed my hips harder into his, eliciting a groan from him.

"Shh you will get us caught baby" I said with a smirk playing on my lips as he looked up at me with a devilish grin.  He moved his hand down between us and moved my panties to the side, moving his fingers lightly over my slit, teasing gently.  I bit down on his shoulder to try and keep the moans at bay.  His fingers played with my entrance before pushing in making an involuntary moan leave me.

"Hey!  You two can't do that in here this is a hospital not a hotel room!" A voice boomed through the room.  I looked up in horror at the nurse standing at the door, looking unbelievably angry at us.

Fuck

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

2.2K 166 73
"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him. "Because I can and I will." He said moving closer to me. "Why does it have to be like this. We can wor...
333K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
187 38 14
𝒀𝑢𝑼𝑻𝑯: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’‘π’†π’“π’Šπ—Όπ—± π—―π—²π˜π˜„π’†π’†π’ π’„π’‰π’Šπ’π’…π’‰π’π’π’… 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒕 π’‚π’ˆπ’†, π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†π’” π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’Šπ’ 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’Š...
13K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...