MaNan - Punar Vivah

By janvi099

Wattpad deleted my account but still here I am again with my story Punar vivah ♡. This is a story of Manik Ma... More

Talk with J
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Talk with J - 1
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
ONLY 48 DAYS 🤣
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Deleted Scene (extra)
Chapter 62
Manan - Surviving the monster
Drarry - My Savior

Chapter 31

8K 334 38
By janvi099

~KARWACHAUT SPECIAL - A~

Writer’s pov.

After MaNan’s little romance session, Nandini joined Nyonika in all the preparation of Karwachaut while Manik took a shower and came outside. He walked towards dining table to eat his breakfast.

“Wait for what? Today is my fast.” Manik murmured sighing. He looked at the food kept on the dining table, it was for Nyonika and Aarohi.

“I will have you tomorrow, I promise.” Manik said looking at the food.

Nandini heard him saying this making her smirk. “Manik, you can have them now too.” Nandini said coming towards him.

Manik glared at her as she was trying to break his fast. “Not even in your dreams.” Manik said in a matter of fact tone.

“But I won’t mind having this cheeks of your’s Nandini.” Manik said caressing Nandini’s cheeks in a husky tone.

Nandini looked at him in disbelief. “This is not bedroom Mr.Malhotra. So control.” Nandini said pushing him away.

Manik made a bad face. “Why can’t we go somewhere, where it’s just you and me?” Manik asked.

Nandini blushed and said. “Manik your intentions seem to be bad.”

Manik held her hand and kissed her knuckles. “My intentions can never be bad for you Nandini.” He said in a soft tone. Nandini looked at him and said. “I know Manik. I trust you.”

Manik smiled hearing this. “I just want you to trust me like this.” Manik said.

“Dady.” Aarohi almost screamed and ran towards Manik. He smiled and picked her girl in his arms.

“Good morning princess.” Manik said kissing her forehead.

“Good molning dady.” Aarohi greeted him back with a kiss on his cheek.

“My baby ate her breakfast?” Manik asked.

“Yesh dady. I ate my bleakfast.” Aarohi said. Manik smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek.

“I will eat you raw, my cutie-pie.” Manik said biting Aarohi’s cheek lightly.

“No dady.” Aarohi said with frowns pushing him away. While Nandini smiled seeing them.

“Baby, you didn’t go to school?” Manik asked in a shocked tone. Aarohi nodded in no. “Why?” Manik asked in a firm tone.

Aarohi looked at Nandini with sad face asking Nandini to save her. Nandini smiled and said. “Manik, I didn’t send her to school. Let her enjoy today.”

“Okay fine but from tomorrow my small princess will not skip her school, okay?” Manik asked.

“Plomise dady.” Aarohi said nodding in yes. Manik smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek.

He kept Aarohi on the ground and she ran towards the living room.

“Nandini I have some work in the office.” Manik said.

Nandini made a bad face. “Manik your bua is coming and You have scared me a lot. I am not going to face her alone. You have to stay with me and even my parents are coming. Don’t you want to meet them?” Nandini asked.

“Of course I want to meet dad and mom. But please it’s just the matter of 2 hours.” Manik said.

Nandini glared at him. “Okay go. I know your work is more important than me.” She said angrily and turned around to leave but stopped as Manik held her hand.

“Oh god, my Angry bird always get angry with me. Fine, I am not going to the office. Now happy.” Manik said.

Nandini smiled and said. “Yesh now I am happy. Okay bye.”

“But before going, give me one small kiss.” Manik demanded with a wink.

Nandini widens her eyes listening to his demand.

“No Manik.” Nandini said looking down blushing.

“Please, only one.” Manik said giving her an innocent smile. Nandini looked around and finding no one, she placed her lips on his cheeks.

“Thank you.” Manik said with a smile.

“Now can I go?” Nandini asked.

“Where are you going?” Manik asked.

“Manik I have to do preparations.” Nandini said and started walking towards the living room.

“No way you are not going to work today Nandini.” Manik said in firm tone following her.

Nyonika turned around who was standing in the living room. She saw them and smiled.

Manik held Nandini’s hand and made her sit on the couch.

“What Manik?” Nandini asked in disbelief.

“You are not going to do any work today.” Manik said.

“But why?” Nandini asked with a sad face.

“1st of all I allowed you to keep this fast now don’t make me regret my decision. You are not going to work today and that’s final.” Manik said in a stern tone. “You will just sit here and if I saw you working then I won’t talk with you.”

Saying this he stood up and started walking towards his bedroom. As Nandini saw him going, she smiled and stood up to help Nyonika but stopped as she heard Manik’s stern voice.

“No means no.” Manik said. Nandini made a sad pout and sat on the couch glaring at him. Manik smiled a little seeing her cuteness.

While Nyonika was smiling seeing their fight. She was happy seeing her children happy with each other.

Afternoon. (1 pm)

Nandini was sitting on the bed calling her mom. While Manik was also sitting beside her busy on his phone.

Aarohi entered the bedroom and ran towards Nandini who was talking with her mom.

“Mom it’s afternoon when are you and dad going to come?” Nandini asked.

“Muma.” Aarohi shouted coming towards her. Nandini smiled and picked her up, she made Aarohi sit on her lap.

“Baby 2 minutes? I am talking with your grandma.” Nandini said kissing her.

“So when are you going to come, mom?” Nandini again asked.

“Nandini, we will come in an hour.” Swara said.

“Okay, mom.” Nandini said with a smile. She was going to cut the call but stopped as Aarohi said. “Muma, Even I want to talk with glandma.”

Nandini smiled and kept the phone speaker and said. “Mom, Aaru wants to talk with you.”

“Hey, Aaru. How are you, baby?" Swara said sweetly.

“Glandma I am fine. How ale you?” Aaru asked.

“I am fine baby.” Swara said.

“When ale you going to come glandma. I want to meet you and glandpa.” Aarohi said. Nandini and Manik looked at each other and smiled.

“My cutie pie.” Nandini murmured and kissed Aarohi’s forehead.

While Swara said. “Yes, baby we will come in an hour.”

“Otay glandma come soonish.” Aarohi said while grinning. Nandini smiled and cut the call. She kept her mobile aside and hugged Aarohi tightly.

“I loveeeee you.” Nandini said hugging her. Aarohi giggled and said. “I love you mole Muma.”

They broke the hug as someone knocked the door. Manik said loudly. “Come in.” The person opened the door and stepped inside.

The person was one of the servants. “Sir, guests have arrived. So Nyonika ma’am has called you all.” She said in a polite tone.

“Okay, we are coming in a minute.” Manik said nodding in yes. The servant left from there. Nandini stood up with Aarohi in her arms.

Manik looked at Nandini and said. “I think it’s bua.”

Nandini nodded in yes with a small smile. She was little nervous but not too much. “Let’s go.” Nandini said.

They walked towards the living room and saw a couple of around mid-40s sitting on the couch. The lady was in saree and the guy was wearing a dhoti-kurta. As the lady and guy saw MaNan coming with Aarohi, they stood upon their feets.

Nandini kept Aarohi on the ground and went near them to touch their feets. She bent down to touch their feet but stopped as the lady said. “Manik you don’t want our blessing?”

“Of course I want bua ji.” Manik said with a sigh.

“Then why are you standing there? The new couple should always take blessing together.” Lady said.

Manik came towards them and bent down to their blessing. She kept her palm on their head saying. “Humesha khush raho. (Always stay happy.)”

They bent to take guy’s blessing, he smiled and gave them a blessing.

“Nandini, meet her she is Radhika, the raj’s cousin elder sister. And Chirag Bhai, her husband.” Nyonika introduced Nandini to them.

Nandini joined her hands and said. “Namaste bua ji. Namaste fufa ji.”

“Namaste beta.” Chirag said with a warm smile. While Radhika didn’t say anything.

“Bhabhi you have got a very loving daughter in law.” Chirag said keeping his hand on Nandini’s head making her smile. He seems to be very good at heart.

“Yeah, she is good but not more than my choices. Manik when I showed you so many girl’s pictures, you always denied them and all of a sudden you got married to her.” Radhika said with a sarcastic smile.

Nandini looked down feeling bad as she said that. While Manik fisted his hand listening to this.

“I wanted to marry someone who has a beautiful heart and not the body. And for me, she is the most beautiful girl, with a most beautiful heart. Thank you for taking so many efforts of finding girls for me. But they all are nothing in front of my wife.” Manik said looking at Nandini with a smile. He held her hand tightly giving her assurance.

Radhika faked a laugh and said. “I was just kidding Manik. Don’t take me seriously. She is beautiful.”

As Radhika said, Nandini smiled trusting her words.

“I know and even I was kidding.” Manik said with a fake smile.

“Hello, Aarohi.” Radhika said looking towards Aarohi.

“Hello.” Aarohi said with a sweet smile.

“Baby go and touch her feet.” Nandini said to Aarohi. Aarohi looked at Nandini and said. “Otay muma.” Saying this she touched Radhika’s feet to which Radhika picked her up in her arms.

“Look, this is the difference between mom and dad. Mom always teaches good values to their child.” Radhika said looking at Nandini with a smile.

Nandini smiled listening to this.

“I am happy that you liked my daughter in law.” Nyonika said in a polite tone.

Radhika just nodded in yes with a small smile and kept Aarohi on the floor. While Manik excused himself and went to his room. And Nandini went in the kitchen to bring some snacks for them.

After sometimes.

Nandini entered her bedroom and saw Manik working on his laptop.

“Manik stop working. Why don’t you get ready and come out?” Nandini said. “U know I am going to apply henna.”

“Oh really?” Manik asked.

“Yes.” Nandini said in an excited tone.

“I have heard that husband’s name is written on the henna. Is that true?” Manik asked.

“Yeah.” Nandini said nodding in yes.

“That means even my name will be written?” Manik asked.

“I am going to tell the lady to write MaNan on my henna.” Nandini said with a smile.

Manik held her elbow and pulled her towards him. “Who is Manan?” He asked with a shocked face.

Nandini smirked seeing him jealous. So she said with a smirk. “Someone special.”

As she said this, frowns appeared on his face, making his hold tight on her elbow.

“More special than me?” Manik asked.

“No.” Nandini said making him sigh in relief. But again frowns appeared on his face as she said. “But you and MaNan are equally special for me.”

“Then why don’t you go and marry that Manan and make babies with him.” Manik said in an angry tone. Nandini smiled seeing him angry. She immediately hides her smile from him.

“Look, Ma and Nan are already married. And about making babies then Ma is ready but Nan still wants some time. So Ma has to wait for babies.” Nandini said making Manik hell shocked.

“What are you saying?” Manik asked.

Nandini laughed seeing his face. “Oh god, Manik. Ma means Manik and Nan mean Nandini. And if we join this both words then it’s MaNan. So simple.” Nandini said while laughing.

Manik widen his eyes listening to this. "You and your silly jokes. I was going to have a heart attack.” Manik said.

“Don’t worry I am a cardiologist.” Nandini said with a wink. Manik looked at her with ‘are-you-serious?’ look. To which Nandini laughed.

“Only you can think something like this Nandini.” Manik said.

“Yes because I am smart.” Nandini said with a smile.

Silence spread between them as they were looking at each other.

“Don’t look at me like this. Or else I will kiss you.” Manik said going near her. Nandini closed her eyes as she felt his lips on her neck kissing there softly.

“I love you so much, Nandini.” Manik said and kissed her forehead.

“I love when you kiss my forehead.” Nandini said.

“Why?” Manik asked raising his eyebrows.

“Because it makes me feel protected. It shows me that how much you love me and care for me.” Nandini said with a smile. Manik smiled back and again kissed her forehead.

“I am so happy that our relationship is not like my and Soha’s relationship.” Manik said. “There was no love, no care, no friendship between me and her. The only relation we shared was to get physical. But Relationship is not about getting physical with the partner. We should be close enough to share our sadness and happiness with the partner. And I am close enough to you that I can share my all the problems with you.” Manik said cupping her face.

Nandini smiled and kissed his hand saying. “You can share anything with me Manik.”

“I hope you don’t feel bad when I talk about that lady.” Manik said.

“No Manik. It’s good if you share her with me. I don’t want you to keep that pain inside your heart. Share that pain with me, you will feel good.” Nandini said.

“I always feel good with you around me.” Manik said with a smile. Manik leaned down to kiss her but stopped as he heard a knock.

Manik made an angry face while Nandini laughed looking at him. “Such a bad timing.” Manik said angrily.

“Dady.” They heard Aarohi voice who again knocked the door.

“It’s aaru. I have said you that day that Aarohi has a right to come between us whenever and wherever she wants.” Nandini said walking towards the door. She opened the door and Aarohi came inside running.

“Baby don’t run, you will fall.” Manik said picking up Aarohi in his arms.

“Glanny called you both out. Muma, glandma and glandpa came.” Aarohi informed them with a sweet smile.

“Mom and dad came?” Nandini almost shouted.

“Yesh muma.” Aarohi said nodding in yes.

Nandini smiled and almost ran towards the living room.

“Nandini slowly, you will fall.” Manik shouted but Nandini didn’t hear. “Your mom is even smaller than you Aaru.” Manik said to Aarohi in disbelief.

“Come let’s go, let us meet your grandma and grandpa.” Manik said and went towards living room while Aarohi was walking holding his hand. Manik saw Nandini hugging Swara tightly and crying silently.

“Come on Nandini. Don’t cry.” Swara said caressing her hairs.

“I missed you.” Nandini said in a crying tone.

“I missed you more baby.” Swara said.

Nandini broke the hug and looked at Rajesh.

[Raj - Manik’s father. 
Rajesh - Nandini’s father. Don’t get confused guys. ]

Rajesh gave her a warm smile thinking that she is still angry on him. But Nandini walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

“I missed you dad.” Nandini said in a low tone.

“I missed you more Nandini.” Rajesh said placing a kiss on her hairs. “I thought you are still angry with me.” He murmured.

Nandini broke the hug and held his hand saying. “You have taken the best decision of my life, dad.”

As Nandini said this, a big smiled appeared on Rajesh’s face. He kissed her forehead and then looked at Manik. Manik came near him and bent down to take his blessing. Rajesh stopped him and took him in a hug.

“Thank you, Manik for proving that my decision of your marriage with Nandini was not wrong.” Rajesh said with a broad smile.

“No dad, I should be thanking you for taking this decision and giving me a chance to live my life again.” Manik said with a smile.

“I am so happy that my children are happy together.” Swara said.

“All thanks to Nandini who brought so many colors in my and Aarohi’s life.” Manik said looking into Nandini’s eyes. Nandini smiled and murmured. “You deserve it.”

This was seen by elders who smiled. Their trance was broken by Aarohi who asked Nandini. “Why ale you clying Muma?”

Everyone smiled looking at Aarohi’s concern. “No Aaru I am not crying.” Nandini said wiping her tears. “Go and meet your grandma and grandpa.”

Aarohi nodded in yes and went towards Swara and Rajesh. “Glandma.” She said and hugged Swara’s legs. Swara smiled and kneeled down and kissed Aarohi’s cheeks. “My baby doll.” Swara said pulling her cheeks lightly.

Manik was happy seeing them behaving like Aarohi is really Nandini’s daughter. He was happy seeing them giving so much love to her.

“Someone forgot me.” Rajesh said sadly.

“No glandpa. I lemember you.” Aarohi said going near him. Rajesh picked her up in his arms and kissed her forehead.

They all headed towards the couch and Nyonika Introduced Singhania family to Radhika and Chirag. They all sat on the couch and started talking with each other. While maids came with snacks and drinks.

Aarohi was sitting on Rajesh’s lap, she was talking with him. While he was listening to her patiently. Manik was just looking at them with a broad smile.

“What happened?” Nandini asked Manik. He looked at her and nodded in no saying. “I was just admiring them.”

“I love you.” Manik said in her ears making her blush. “Shut up everyone is here.”

“So what you are my wife.” Manik said and winked. Nandini widens her eyes and looked around. She sighed in relief as no one saw him winking.

“Mom where is Abhi?” Nandini asked Swara.

“He was having a meeting. He said he will come in an hour.” Swara replied.

Nandini smiled and nodded in yes. They were talking with each other.

Soon few ladies who were Nyonika’s friends and ladies who were going to apply henna came there. Nyonika, Radhika, Swara, and Nandini said on one corner to apply henna on their hands while all the gents were busy talking with each other.

The lady who was applying henna on Nandini’s hand asked Nandini. “What name should I write on your palm?”

Before Nandini can say anything, Manik said. “Manik.” Nandini looked back and saw Manik standing there with a smile. Nandini smiled looking at him. “Aunty, I want you to apply the best design in her hands.” Manik said to the lady.

Lady looked at him and smiled and said. “Don’t worry I will apply the best design and I will even hide your name.”

Nandini laughed and said. “Yea aunty hide his name in the way that he cannot find it.”

“So I have to even find my name?” Manik asked being the confused soul.

“Why you didn’t find your name on your wedding night?” Asked that lady.

Manik nodded in no while Nandini remembered their 1st night. At that time they were complete strangers to each other.

That lady laughed and said. “It happens, you children can’t even control for some time.” As she said this Manik widen his eyes understanding her meaning. While Nandini’s cheeks turned crimson red in shyness.

Manik left from there making that lady laugh while Nandini looked down hiding her shyness.

Manik walked towards all the Rajesh and Chirag who were busy talking with Aarohi. Rajesh was smiling every time she says something cute.

“Aaru you don’t want to apply henna?” Asked Manik. Aarohi looked at him and then at all the ladies. Her eyes widen and started sparkling. Smiled appeared on her face as she nodded in yes. She jumped from Rajesh’s lap and went near Manik.

“Dady I want.” She said hugging his legs. Manik smiled and said. “Then go baby, they will apply henna on your hands.”

Aarohi nodded in yes and ran towards all the ladies. She walked towards her muma and sat beside her saying. “Muma Even I want to apply thish.” Aarohi said.

Nandini smiled nodding in yes. “Baby just wait for 5 minutes. After aunty applies henna on my hand, you sit here. She will apply on your hands too.”

Aarohi smiled and nodded in yes listening to this.

Soon, the lady was done applying on Nandini’s hands. Nandini stood up and Aarohi sat in her place. She extended her small palms. and the lady started applying henna.

Once, everyone was done with applying henna, they moved and again sat on the couch. Aarohi smiled looking at the design of her henna, she moved towards Manik with a big smile.

“Dady.” She called him.

“Yes, my baby.” Manik said looking at her.

“Shee my henna.” Aarohi said showing him, her hands.

Manik smiled and looked at her palm. “Oh baby, this is so beautiful.” He said making her eyes twinkle with joy.

“Daddy, look here.” Aarohi said pointing towards her right hand. Manik look at that part and saw 2 letter written there. They were ‘N and M’ written there.

“Baby what is this?” Manik asked in confusion.

“Dady, N ish muma and M ish you.” Aarohi said in a matter of fact tone. Manik smiled at her cuteness.

He leaned down and kissed her cheeks. In return, even she kissed his cheek.

Nandini came towards them and sat beside Manik taking care of her henna so that it doesn’t get spoil.

“Whats going on between father and daughter?” Nandini asked.

“She was showing me her henna.” Said Manik.

“Show me your henna baby.” Nandini said to Aaru. Aarohi smiled and showed Nandini, her palm.

“It is beautiful.” Nandini said with a smile.

After 2 hours. (5 pm)

It was evening now and everyone’s henna was almost dry. So Radhika told them to remove the henna and get ready in their clothes, as they have to do Karwa Chaut Puja in an hour. Nandini showed guest room to Radhika and Chirag, and to Swara and Rajesh. So that they can get ready.

Nandini came in the living room where Nyonika was ordering servants to clean few things. “Mom, even I will go and get ready. You need some help?” She asked.

“No Nandini you go, I will manage here. Manik even you go and get ready for tonight and I will ask Priya to make Aarohi ready.” Nyonika said to Nandini and Manik, who was sitting on the couch with Aarohi.

“Okay, mom.” Manik said and stood up with Aarohi in his arms. He walked near Nandini but stopped as he heard someone.

Everyone in the living room looked at the entrance and saw Abhimanyu standing there. Nandini smiled and walked towards Abhimanyu.

“Hey, Nandini.” Abhimanyu said with a smile.

“Hey, Abhi.” Nandini said and hugged him tightly.

“I missed you Abhi.” She said breaking the hug. “I missed you more baby doll.” Abhimanyu said kissing her forehead.

“How are you?” Abhimanyu asked cupping her face.

“I am fine Abhi.” Nandini said as a tear fell from her eyes. Abhimanyu wiped that tear and again kissed her forehead.

He took her in a side hug. While all were seeing them with a smile. Abhimanyu looked at Manik who was standing a little away from them. Manik walked towards them and kept Aarohi on the ground.

“Hi Abhimanyu.” Manik said taking him in a small hug.

Abhimanyu gave him a small smile and said. “Hey, Manik.”

Nandini looked at both of them with wide shocked eyes as they met each other too formally.

“Guys, you both are not at the business meeting, why are you both so formal?” Nandini asked looking at both of them.

“Nandini this is because we both never had a good conversation before.” Abhimanyu said.

“Yeah.” Manik agreed nodding in yes.

“Then why don’t you guys go and talk and built a good relationship?” Nandini suggested them.

“Yup we should talk and get all the misunderstanding clear.” Manik said remembering Abhimanyu’s words during ‘Pagh Phera’ rasam.

“Let’s have a talk, Manik.” Abhimanyu said. Nandini looked at Manik and then at Abhimanyu. Last time, Manik heard their conversation and he got misunderstood. So she was scared what if they fight.

“Yeah sure.” Manik said with a smile.

Manik looked at Nandini and saw frowns on her face. He blinked his eyes trying to assure her. Then he started walking towards the door while Abhimanyu was following him. They came towards the garden area.

“Sit her Abhimanyu.” Manik said. Abhimanyu nodded in yes and they took their seat.

Abhimanyu said in a deep breath. “Manik, It’s been a month since Nandini is staying with you. In this month, Nandini has never complained anything regarding you. Whenever I asked her about you, she always said that you are a good person. She never hides anything from me so I can trust her. But still, I am worried about her. The way you both got married to each other was not so good. I hope you are treating her well. And I hope she is happy with you.”

Manik smiled and said. “I know all circumstances during our marriage were not good. But still, we are happy with each other. And Abhimanyu I am the father of a daughter, I cannot even think to mistreat Nandini. Because even she is someone’s daughter. So please don’t worry, your sister is safe with me. And if ever Nandini tells you that I am mistreating her, you are free to come here and take her with you. But trust me that day will never come.”

Abhimanyu smiled seeing him saying this with so much of confidence. Now he was tension free for Nandini.

He stood up and came near Manik. While seeing Abhimanyu Approaching, Manik stood up. Abhimanyu took him in a hug while Manik smiled at his gesture.

“I can’t even explain you, how much good I am feeling right now. Now I have no tensions regarding Nandini.” Abhimanyu said breaking the hug.

Manik smiled and said. “I am happy that you trust me.”

Abhimanyu nodded in yes with a smile. “I am sorry for that day Manik.” Abhimanyu said with guilt.

Manik smiled and said. “It’s okay, you were just concern for Nandini and I can understand your concern.”

They both again shared a hug and walked into the mansion with big smiles plastered on their face.

“So where is everyone else?” Abhimanyu asked as there were just a few servants in the living room.

“Actually there is a puja in an hour, so all the ladies are busy getting ready. And all men are taking some rest.” Manik informed Abhimanyu.

“Manik if you don’t mind then can I use your guest room? Even I will love to take some rest. I had a very hectic schedule today.” Abhimanyu said.

“Of course Abhimanyu, don’t be formal. This is even your house. Come I will show you the guest room.” Manik said.

Manik showed Abhimanyu a guest room and he headed towards his room. He opened the door and entered the bedroom. He walked towards his bed and saw Aarohi sleeping.

“Aww, My baby must be tired.” Manik murmured kissing Aarohi’s cheeks.

He sat beside her and patted her head. He looked at her hands and saw her henna which was of orange color. He kissed her small hands and adjusted the duvet on her.

After five minutes, he heard the click of washroom’s door. Manik looked at the direction of the washroom and saw Nandini coming out. Manik’s eyes widen looking at her.

Nandini was wearing a beautiful red and golden net georgette designer saree and fabric red blouse with golden thread work.

Due to net pallu, her waist was visible to him. He was lost in her beauty. He was just looking at her with wide open eyes. Nandini looked at Manik and seeing his intense gaze on her, she blushed.

“Stop looking at me like this, Manik.” Nandini said while blushing, she turned around and walked towards the dressing table.

Nandini took her jumkhas and wore them. She wore nuptial chain, applied a little sindoor and did a light makeup. After doing makeup, she took her hairs and tied them in a perfect bun. Then she took her red and golden Maang tikka and tucked it perfectly into her hairs.

She took the last glace of herself before turning towards Manik. “Manik am I looking good?” Nandini asked Manik.

Manik stood up and walked towards her with a grin. He held her waist and pulled her little near him.

“You are looking like a newly wedded bride. My bride.” Manik said looking into her eyes.

“Manik it is our 1st karwa chaut so mom told me to dress up like a bride.” Nandini said.

“You are looking extremely beautiful Nandini. I feel like taking all the vows again with you.” Manik said caressing her cheeks.

“Manik we took vows just a month ago.” Nandini said in a matter of fact tone.

“But at that time, the situation was different and now it is different. Now even feelings are different.” Manik said.

“I know. At that time, that vows were meaningless for me. But now it’s not like that.” Nandini said.

Manik nodded in yes agreeing with her. “So ready to face defeat from me?” Manik asked, teasing her.

“Shut up, still many hours are left. You won’t be able to control until that time.” Nandini said.

“I will control myself.” Manik said with a smirk.

He leaned down to kiss her but stopped as Nandini pushed him away. “What?” Manik asked in an annoyed tone.

“You will ruin my lipstick.” Nandini said in a matter of fact tone.

“You care about your lipstick and not about me?” Manik asked.

“Yesh Mr. Malhotra.” Nandini said with a smirk.

“Fine.” Manik said in a sad tone. He turned around but stopped as Nandini held his hand.

“You will get your kiss at night. I promise.” Nandini said.

“But you have to pay interest too, is that okay?” Manik asked Nandini.

“Okay, fine Mr businessman. I will give you interest also.” Nandini said in disbelief.

Manik smiled and held her hands. He took them up and kissed her knuckles. He looked at her left hand’s ring finger and saw it empty. It was the 1st time when he noticed that she didn’t wear their engagement ring. Manik looked at Nandini and tried to remember their past encounters. He realized that he had never seen their engagement ring in her hand.

“Nandini where is your..” He was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Nandini walked towards the door and opened it to see Nyonika standing there.

“Omg, you are looking so pretty, Nandini.” Nyonika said.

“Thank you, mom.” Nandini thanked her.

“Let’s go Nandini, Radhika is waiting for us. You have to sit in the puja.” Nyonika said.

Nandini nodded in yes and after saying bye to Manik, she left with Nyonika.

While Manik looked down trying to understand the reason behind her no wearing their engagement ring.

“Why does she never wear her ring?” Manik thought. “I will ask her at night.”

To be continued..

Omg, this is 5000 words but still I am not able to show KarwaChaut. I am so sorry readers but few scenes like, Manik and Abhimanyu’s talk. Nandini’s talk with her parents about her and Manik’s relationship was important. And I can’t cut short this scenes. And I even showed some Manan romance and teasing to make this chapter good. I hope you guys like this chapter. I will try to update next chapter till next week.

Chapter is not checked so if any mistake then sorry.

BY J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 26.1K 37
"I have told this to you guys a lot of times that I don't want to get married then why are you guys even forcing me!!" Manik said tying his shoe lace...
594K 42.2K 50
It was the second story which contains every girl's dreams about her love life and her partner...This story is very close to my heart and as the name...
45.8K 6.7K 62
27/06/2022- 29/12/2023 Manik Malhotra an original vampire who is more than 500 year old. He is a ruthless monster whose only aim is to kill innocent...
253K 12.4K 33
Hello everyone. I am Ayisha I am a new writer in wattapad. This story is very special to me . Hope you all like and do comments to support me. I...