CONFINED || KOOKV ||

By Jeon_Taehyungie143

A boy who was locked in a basement along with his mother for 19 years. A Ruthless Mafia happened to encounter... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Explainations
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thank you💜💜💜💜

Chapter 18

24K 1K 69
By Jeon_Taehyungie143

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

"W-what is he doing?" Jin asked extremely shocked looking at the very obedient and innocent boy trying to do something so risky that would cost his health if he is not careful enough.

Watching Taehyung in the CCTV of Jeongguk's room trying to sneak out of the window.

"Your bub Tae is sneaking towards weapon room from window?" Hoseok questioned, trying hard not to laugh. Finding hilarious that such a good kid like Taehyung have this rebellious side.

"Does it even make sense? How did he learn to do such things?"Jin asked apprehensive.

"Here our the so-called sunshine showed Tae an adventure genre anime." Jimin taunt Hoseok who is glaring at him.

"What it's just anime, nothing much mochuuuuu." Hoseok argued.

"And exactly what type of anime did you showed him to do such things?" Jin asked, rubbing his forehead.

Namjoon and Jeongguk are with them after Taehyung hurt himself with gun. All of them gathered and watched CCTV under Jeongguk's permission.

Jeongguk was dumbfounded.

"While Taehyung was sneaking from the window and hurting himself with gun, how come No-one knew anything. What the hell everyone was doing? If only Yeosung haven't told me." Jeongguk muttered tensely.

"It was dangerous for him. Who gave him the idea to play with a gun?" Fav 4 didn't say anything.

"Jin Hyung once he went to weapon room right? Did he ask anything about gun?" Yoongi asked Jin. He was trembling due to fear.

"I-i said it w-was a w-water g-gun." Jin hung his head low in shame.

"Oh, at one anime episode there was a boy who was playing with a water gun." Hoseok suddenly remember and all puzzled clicked well in this situation.

Jeongguk closed his eyes, cursing himself. Everything is so normal to them that they forgot Taehyung needs utmost care. It's dangerous for Taehyung to roam around the house or walking in any room without anyone's company or supervision.

"We have one task to keep Taehyung safe, but we always manage to fail." Jimin said sadly.

"I'm going to say this once and I won't repeat. I will send Taehyung to another country with new identity and personality. He can't live with us. We are the mafia. I believe he deserves to live like a normal person after what he faced and endured all this time." Jeongguk gazed at everyone to look at everyone's expressions.

All he found was blankness.

"O-Ok but who will take care of him, he is not stable enough to live on his own." Hoseok looked at Jeongguk searching for explanation that would satisfy everyone because Taehyung have been their priority since This human entered this house.

"Jin Hyung will go with Taehyung and live with him together, forgetting about everything related to Mafia as well as us." Jeongguk didn't look at Elder because he never discussed this to Jin and now out of nowhere he is announcing the decision without Jin's consent. Without his thoughts regarding this matter.

"Don't worry about anything, we have set everything ready. You don't need to worry about money, house and all." Yoongi said softly, making Jimin and Hoseok glance at him with 'you also know about this' look.

"I can't leave everything behind, we have our rules and principle Mr. Grim Reaper." Jin scoffed.

It doesn't mean he doesn't want to live with Taehyung, but at the heavy price of leaving everyone and everything behind to whom he is familiar for 15 years.

This is his home, his family, and his profession.

This Mafia Empire means everything to him even if he doesn't admit to others but he himself know how much this family means to him.

This family gave him home.

This family gave him hope when he was thinking about giving up on life.

This family is his only existence and procession.

But now he is asked to leave everything behind just to go in foreign land with different personality without his single permission.

Jeongguk kept quiet.

"Fine if you want me to go away I will, but know that This Empire is the only reason I haven't given up on my life, and you are asking me to leave my reason to live. And do you bother to ask what Taehyung want?  Hah, Fine! at least we both will be free from your sorry ass. So tell me when can we be free from your command then?" Jin asked bitterly, his lips were quivering, but he suppressed his emotions. He is a soldier, not a bitch.

"Don't be happy already. We need to train Taehyung, so he can protect himself,, and then you can go." Namjoon cockily said, wanting to ease the tense air.

"What you mean trained, he is not strong to train whatever you want him to train with." Hoseok state the fact worried about Taehyung who is nothing but as fragile as glass.

"Make him strong, then you are the in charge of his fighting skill." Jeongguk said and eyed Jimin.

"And you will train him basic knowledge about Perception and observations"

"Yoongi Hyung, you will train him about Gun and shooting."

"Jin Hyung will be in charge of his food as always"

"Namjoon Hyung, you teach him everything he needs to know about" Jeongguk gave his command to fav 5.

He needs time to send Taehyung away from their world.

He doesn't deserve to stay in this shitty environment.

Furthermore, he will live a normal, happy and luxurious life

Jeongguk will make sure to make it happen.

Taehyung suffered so much until now, and he will see beautiful side of this world until he is perfect to save himself from possible danger around him.

They didn't have someone who would do anything to protect them, but Taehyung have.

He didn't want to be A Gangster, but Taehyung have choice and Hyung to support him.

Jeongguk opened his door and look at the beauty in bed.

He looked so pure

So Ethereal

Extremely fragile

Ethereally Beautiful

He crouched down in front of his face and looked at him closely, wanting to imprint each and every detail in his heart, so he wouldn't ever forget this Humans who trust him with his whole being.

Taehyung's breath is fanning on his cheeks.

He leaned down to slowly kiss younger's eyes.

His cheeks

His nose

And then he again paused in front of Younger's lips, debating whether he should do or not.

If it's right or not.

If it's appropriate for him or not.

But he gave up and pecked those unbelievably soft and pillowy lips, lingering there rubbing his lips for seconds.

"Sorry little Angel" he whispered and went outside.

******

"So, are you happy?" Namjoon mockingly asked Jin, who rolled his eyes.

"Yeah why not, finally I can be free from you guys." He nastily said.

Turning Jin around, Namjoon cupped his nape and pulled him in a fierce kiss.

Out of shock, Jin open his mouth which Namjoon took the chance and insert his cold tongue in warm cavern.

Jin panicked and pushed him with all his might." W-what ar-are you d-doing?"

Jin suddenly became nervous, breathing heavily.

Namjoon walk towards him, cornering him between him and the table of the weapon room." Should I do again?" He whispered in Jin's ear pecking it afterwards sending a shiver down in Elder's spine.

"You can't kiss me whenever you want, I'm not a kissing booth." Jin glared at him, his ears burning red.

Out of nowhere he punched Namjoon on the jaw, stumbling him backward.

He again aimed to punch but Namjoon grabbed his hand, twisting the backside making him collide with his chest.

"Feisty, huh?" Namjoon chuckled.

"The Fuck I'm not a girl, you fucker." Jin suddenly freed himself and kicked Namjoon in the balls.

"Next time, you watch your back." He snapped and left Namjoon with blue balls.

"Didn't know you act like a girl, though." Namjoon groaned in pain.

"So you knew all along and didn't bother to tell us." The door burst open to Yoongi's door.

He looked at his intruder in boredom. "Yeah, I knew you will act like a pussy soo"

He carelessly said, offending Jimin.

Younger lifted the vase beside him and throw at Yoongi who dodged in time making it shatter in the wall.

"Don't call me pussy, you are Asshole here." Jimin snapped.

"This is who I am, Jimin." Yoongi shrugged.

"Why do you hate me so much, what even did I do to you Yoonie?" Jimin immediately stopped his mouth when he realized what he blurted out.

Yoongi didn't seem to notice it.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that." He said.

"What did you say?" Yoongi laughed bitterly, acting oblivious.

"Nothing you Dickhead Bastard, there is no chance that you are him "Jimin said blankly and shut the door harshly going outside.

"If only you ever remember." Yoongi whispered.

After long time, Yoonmin and Namjin moment.

This book will contain Yoonminseok I don't like to leave anyone from BTS soo😄😄😄😄

They will bond slowly.

How far do you like my story??

You know you have brilliant plot but don't know writing skills which sucks😑😑😑😑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 2.8K 66
If by day Jungkook is a model office worker and cabaret singer, he becomes at night one of the most dangerous predators in Seoul. But one of his murd...
156K 7.9K 60
He's a manipulator He's a devil He's insane He's a mafia..... He has a lover A one, whom he cherishes with his each breath and ruins with his each...
503K 26.5K 45
To complete their Incomplete Story They returned with the unheard vow of meeting each other... As a Precious Son of President. With a Special force o...
627K 38.2K 42
"P-Please Taehyungie... L-Let me go... My hands h-hurts..." "Is that so? Such a pity. If I unchain you, you will surely run away right?" "N-No I won'...