His Desire ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By crazywriter1116

Alina was ecstatic when she got selected for an internship in Noida's best Architecture firm- Infinite Desig... More

I n t r o d u c t i o n
C h a r a c t e rs
Sneak Peek
P r o l o g u e
Teaser 1
1◉ Infinite Dreams
2◉ The Bad Boy?
3◉ Gorgeous woman
4◉ Settling In
5◉ The Best of You
6◉ Stranger Danger
7◉ Living the Fantasy; a little
8◉ From the Past
9◉ Stalker
10◉ Day Out With a Colleague
11 ◉Sensual Fantasy
12 ◉ Professional to Personal
13 ◉ A Missing Friend
Teaser 2
14◉ Gift and Suspicion
15◉ He Does! Of course, he does not!!!
•Fun facts•
16 ◉A Girl like a Thunderstorm
17 ◉A Past Relationship
18 ◉Subtle Warning
19 ◉A Shocking Confession
20 ◉Sitting on Pins & Needles
21◉ Secrets
23 ◉Proposal & Conflict
24 ◉Broken Friendships
25 ◉Date Night
Teaser 3
26 ◉Unwanted Guest
27 ◉Haider's Misery
28 ◉The Change in Her
29 ◉Trapped
30◉ Choice & Chosen
31 ◉Haider is in Trouble
Fun Facts 2 😌
Teaser 4
32 ◉ To Win Her
33◉ Abuser & Saviour
34 ◉ The Vulnerable Side
35◉ Content
36 ◉Privacy; Not
37 ◉Seduction
38◉ A Curious Case
39 ◉Toxic
40◉ Intruder & Assasins
41◉ Being Selfish or Being Human
Teaser 5
42◉ Blind Trust
43◉ Not the end?
44 ◉ Guilt
45◉ For Him
T h e S u r p r i s e

22 ◉Family & Cousins

4.9K 271 78
By crazywriter1116

Khalid was worried about Haider's health while Asmat was excited to have Haider Minhas Zaidi at her home. The father-daughter duo made him sit on the sofa and Alina rushed to get a glass of water for him. Haider's hand trembled as he grabbed the glass and gulped it down. Khalid patted his shoulder, looking concerned.

'Are you, okay, beta?' He asked.

'I am—fine, sir.' Haider replied placing the glass on the coffee table. He sighed and leaned back with his eyes closed.

Asmat asked Alina to make Haider comfortable in her room. Khalid interrupted and suggested Haider would rest in the master bedroom. Alina was relieved because she was sweating like a pig and wanted to take a bath. Mr. Hooda suggested he would help him to the room, but Haider refused,

- 'Just tell me where the room is, Sir. You needn't trouble yourself.' He said politely. Khalid nodded and pointed towards the room.

Alina showered and got dressed in white sleeveless long Kurthi with multiple long slits, matched with navy blue jeggings. She buckled her watch, wore her platform heels, and stepped out of her room. Just then, Haider stepped out of the main bedroom. They stopped and looked at each other. Alina noticed he was still dressed in his tracksuits. She smiled at him whilst pushing back her hair from her shoulder.

'Are you alright now, Haider?' She enquired.

Haider smiled, - 'You asked for me. I am much better.' He replied. Alina looked away, pressed her lips, and looked back forcing a smile.

'I didn't know you were so filmy. Or is it just a façade to impress me?' She folded her arms and raised her chin.

Haider chuckled, - 'I don't do facades, Miss. Alina. But let me tell you I am here to prove to you that my love is genuine.' He informed her. Alina was taken aback. A moment later, she sighed.

'Haider, if you are planning to impress me by scaring me to death or by putting yourself in danger, then I am not gonna be impressed.'- she frowned, - 'Why did to you attempt that stunt of coming with me in the elevator. You could have just told me that you were claustrophobic.' She reprimanded him.

Haider admired her authority over him. The way she scolded him made him feel good; strangely. Her genuine concern touched him and reminded him of his father, who used to love him immensely yet be strict with him when he messed up. He wanted to hug her, but he controlled himself.

'Miss. Alina, the more I spend time with you, talk to you, the more I fall in love with you.' He professed. Alina stopped speaking and closed her mouth. She looked away but he kept looking at her.

Their moment was broken by Khalid who unintentionally called for Alina. She turned to look at him. Haider was disappointed.

'Beta, we are going to Apollo hospital to check on my brother. I suggest you—'

'I will go to my hotel room, sir. You needn't worry.' He said. Khalid shook his head.

'No, you misunderstood me. You aren't feeling well and—'

'I am a strong man, sir. It was just a moment of weakness.' Haider placed his palms into his pocket.

Khalid sighed, - 'No one is judging you. Everyone has some weaknesses. You rest here if you want.' He said sincerely. Haider politely refused him and informed that he must leave now. Before going, he glanced at Alina. Slowly, she upped her gaze and their gaze met.

▪⎯⎯⎯∞⎯⎯⎯▪

Alina and her family were relieved that her Chacha's fractured leg was much better and he will be discharged tomorrow. They had a gala time, chatting with her Chachi and cousins- Aina and Ammar. Alina felt happy being with her cousins after so long. She recollected her childhood and teen years. They were bliss mostly because of their funny and mischievous antics. As they had kept her Chacha entertained, Alina felt her throat parched. She was disappointed because the water jug was empty. Asmat insisted they call the nurse, which she did, but she would take some time.

Alina stepped out of the room and looked around. She spotted a water-cooler in the far end of the hallway. As she hurried towards there, her phone rang. She stopped in her tracks and picked up her phone.

'Hello, Meera. What's up?

'There is something I need to tell you, dude. I can't wait for you to come back.' She gushed from the other side. Alina was amused by her enthusiasm. She pressed her phone in between her ear and shoulder as she listened to her friend whilst pouring water in a paper cup.

'I was right, Mikael confessed to me that he likes you.' Meera gloated. Alina spits the water she had just taken. Meera sighed dreamily, - 'He is very handsome and earns decent amount too. Your dream- man. You are very lucky. I found Ronnie else I would have been very jealous.' She commented. Alina had gotten a hint from his behavior but didn't know he was actually serious for her. Now he has confessed this to Meera. After getting this news, she was overwhelmed and couldn't focus on what her friend was blabbering- more of teasing her.

Alina walked towards the hospital room; all the while Mikael was on her mind. Mindlessly, she opened the door and froze. She let go of the door handle, letting the door close behind her while she stared front at Haider who was amongst her family.

'You are here?' She looked confused.

Haider smiled opening and dropping his arms, then he placed his palms into his trouser pockets. She looked at her Chacha who looked very delighted and had a huge bouquet in his hand.

'Wow, Appi!' Ammar commented, - 'you didn't tell Haider Minhas is your friend.' He gushed. Aina was equally excited. Alina looked at them and then at Haider. He had a prideful look on his face. Asmat kept looking at him with starry eyes while her Chachi was looking confused. Khalid looked at Alina and passed her a knowing smile. But she avoided his gaze.

'I am surprised you came here.' -She confessed to Haider. Both walked outside in the corridor. Alina looked at him, - 'Instead of impressing me, you are just impressing my family.' She commented. Haider chuckled shaking his head.

- 'Hopefully, through them, you might be impressed.' He said. He thought for a moment and then looked at her, - 'By the way, what do you like? How can I impress you?' He asked. Alina was surprised that a man who had been in so many relationships and with so many women was having a tough time impressing her. She smiled internally. She looked away from him. Well, she likes to be rich. His richness has already impressed her. She had a tough choice between Mikael and Haider. Mikael too was a son of a billionaire, but he wouldn't be able to give her the comfortable life she had always wanted. She looked at Haider and couldn't believe her luck. It was all too good to be true. A part of her brain was still being very skeptical. Why her?

Haider opened the door forher, breaking her chain of thoughts. He smiled at her and she smiled back.After some time with the family, Haider felt jealous of Alina. She had such abeautiful, loving, and caring family. Their fun battering, their concern foreach other made Haider feel bad for himself. He looked at Alina, she was busytalking with her cousins. He smiled as he admired her. The negative thoughtswashing away.

Alina is in a big dilemma *sigh* Haider or Mikael?

Who do you think Alina should choose? Let's have a poll and see who gets the maximum support *winks*, so vote for the one you think she should choose. Also, state your reasons, my lovelies.

And Vote wisely *double winks*

Stay tuned for the next update *lots of love* *hugs and kisses*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 355 33
⚠️18+ "Tell me, love. What is it that you want?" "You will have to leave me alone if you can't do it." "That won't happen ever-" he grits his teeth...
97.7K 4.2K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
22.8M 593K 64
Previously known as The Billionaire wants her. Highest ranking #1 in Romance 03-02-2016 #3 in Romance 09-04-2017 #2 in Romance 17-04-2017 (Book #1...
106K 6.1K 67
His Desire, the book, continues with Haider's journey taking an interesting turn. First, it was Alina who had a roller- coaster ride, and now, it's H...