Jin the Devil of Remnant

By GodofWrath19

Jin has finish off his father Kazuya. After all this blood shed that have spilled because of the Misima Blood... More

Prologue Rebirth and Family
Training and the rise of Jin Rose
Joining Beacon, but I don't want to
Jin learning and teachings of Beacon
The Devil returns
Seeing improvement,learning new things, and a visit
Meeting an old friend? and protect the ones I care
The Devil has now return and a Brother wrath
Open up Devil... it's time... to tell the truth
Showing my friends what I can do? and beating up an enemy
The Dance with the Devil
The Good and Evil of Martial Arts
A free day for Jin and Ruby got some moves
Why must my sisters bring trouble!? and its in the city!?
Bonus Chapter Part 1/2! Kid Jin
Bonus Chapter Part 2/2! Kid Jin
The beginning of the tournament
The true meaning of being the "Iron Fist Champion!"
A bird brain learns something that I regret teaching
The greatest start of the Tournament
The true terror of the Devil Gene
A unexpected event and the fight against the Devil
The Devil vs Fall Maiden
Devil in hiding as well an unwanted invader
My brain is on fire because of how much I got to get better
"Revealing the Truth" and "The Final Fight!"
The battle of Son and Father, Final round and the story of rebirth
The ending of one of the greatest heroes

Teaching my team and my sisters team about the World of Martial Arts

2.6K 33 53
By GodofWrath19

Jin POV 

After what happen with Blake and Weiss and many other things like meeting someone really nice Penny. I really wanted to meet her again.. I wished that I gave my scroll number to her. Right now my team and my sisters are at the cafeteria for I... well doing the laundry, cleaning the rooms, making things in order, and putting the clothes into there right place. Mostly it took a long time, but I got through in the end. Moments later I started to make my way to the cafeteria as I was making my way there I open the door. What do I see? I see my team... team JNPR covered in all food as team RWBY is covered with food as well... suddenly Yang fell down from the roof.  ...I wanted to know what happen? because.. right now... I'm a bit mad. I also see Ms.Goodwitch and the head master., but that doesn't mean my sisters get unpunished nor their team.

Jin(angry): "SHIMAI!!!!!!"

My voice was heard from everywhere in the academy and everyone turned their heads towards me. They now see the first time my aura my aura is light red, but for this my aura was light dark red and everyone in the cafeteria can feel the pressure. I started to make my way as my body started to grow like a giant, red eyes glowing, and horns into the imagination into my sisters, teammates, and friends. Once walking to them they all started to shrink into tiny kid size as I'm now in front of my sisters. 

Yang(sweating): "UM! you see.. um! we were um! you see um!"

Ruby(scared): "We are..... sorry~ "She said with a scared smile. 

I looked at all of them with red eyes still glowing until I smile evilly. 

Jin: "TODAY RANK UP TRAINING."

My team, Black, and Weiss were confused as Ruby and Yang know this too well Yang started to walk away. Until I caught her and before Ruby could use her semblance I caught her as well. 

Jin: "Where do you think your going sisters~"

Yang(scared): NO, BIG BROTHER! PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT!! I BEG OF YOU!! I'LL DO THE LAUNDRY FOR TWO WEEKS! NO! FOUR WEEKS!!

Ruby(scared): "BIG BROTHER PLEASE!! HAVE MERCY!! I'LL DO MY HOMEWORK, THE DISHES, AND THE CHORES!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!"

Everyone now are scared right now and WERE about to get out until were quick and a up speed I tied them up. My team and my sisters two teammates also my sisters as well. Also with my speed I got some tape to put on them with that I started to drag all of them. But as I do this I turn my head towards the headmaster and Professor Goodwitch. 

Jin: "If you want to join go right ahead... I'm open for more students."

Ozpin and Goodwitch were now seeing what team RWBY and JNPR just saw and see the evilness from my aura. Plus I haven't shut off my aura as my aura became more like blood and my eyes became more evil, but not evil like villain kind. They both shock their heads with saying 'NO!' and I nod I turn back to my friends. 

Jin: "I hope you like learning and sweating because.... all of you are going to see the true extent of Marital Arts.

All of them now having anime tears on their faces and now cared for their lives. 

(Time Skip to Penny playing with Jin  at Vale also Jin whose confused how to play these games)

First round is well my team, team JNPR Ren and Nora were clueless about what's going on, but I explain. Right now I told them I was training Jaune and Pyrrha about Martial Arts and that they're going to join them. I told them what I'm going to teach them. I told them I'm teaching Pyrrha and Jaune kick boxing also to add on I told them Nora would get Wrestling, and Ren gets Kung Fu. For now Nora seems more excited for what's she going to learn surprisingly shocking everyone including Ren himself. As for Ren he seems he would like to learn the way of Kung Fu. 

Round one Wrestling

Nora: "OKAY! What's the first lesson!"

Jin: {If you didn't know about Wrestling well is all about doing grappling-type techniques such as clinch fighting, throws and takedowns, joint locks, pins, and grappling holds. The whole purpose of his to make your opponent to submit to you and putting them into the most painful positions. For now you will learn the few basics like Dropkick, Backbreaker, and you might like this one Sharpshooter.}

Nora: "What's this Sharpshooter?"

Jin: {A Sharpshooter in Wrestling term, but the originally name was sasori-gatame or scorpion hold. The way to this is when the opponent doesn't have a weapon and charges at you you're going to grapple his or her leg and bring it down on them. Then grab both of his or her legs as your have the legs high you place your right leg between your opponent right leg. Once that happens bend it as soon as possible also bend as much as you can okay. Then your place the bend leg onto his or her knee so when your turn it you can place your hand under his or her heel. If you know the interlock move then you understand what your doing. Then you make him or her turn as you turn him around and place your other hand free and place onto his other knee. With that finally just crouch stand as you hold both his legs so that he or she can't escape. From that you win! so do you understand Nora?}

Nora... is jumping up down like a bunny and just with so much energy that I'm surprise. 

Jin(mind): "King I think I found your long lost daughter."

Round 2 Kung Fu

Jin: {Are you ready Ren?}

Ren: "As ready as I can ever be Jin."

Jin: {Okay, what I'm going to teach you is Kung Fu or commonly know as 'Wushu.'This Martial Art is also know for study, learning, or practice Ren. The primarily use of this is hand and arm strikes also kicking techniques} 

Ren now has determined eyes as he's now more excited then ever in his life until.... a few moments later he's now sitting. He has a pair of chopsticks as so do I as we sat there's a bowl of dumplings with two plates to the side. 

Jin: "Go ahead Ren.. eat."

Ren(confused): "I'm... what? Jin! I though we would do something like sit ups or even a ten mile hike, but this? this isn't like you."

Jin: "I vow to train you Ren, but I never said you can't eat. You are free to eat Ren."

Ren looks around for a moment and shrugged it off and gets a bumping and looks back at me. 

Jin: "Go on. Eat."

Ren was about to eat his dumpling until with quick speed ate his dumpling in a second. 

Ren: "HEY!"

Jin: "I said you are free to eat. Have a dumpling?"

Ren tries to get another one to eat until it was knocked off by me into the air with quick movements I got another one. In a moment later Ren turns his eyes on me and I see that he's no longer the calm Ren I know. 

Jin: "You are FREE to eat."

Ren: "AM I!?"

Jin:"ARE YOU!!??" I said as I spin my chopsticks like a master. 

Ren looks at the move I just did and he couldn't do it so he just clap his chopsticks. 
(Author: Okay! whoever gets this you earn a cookie, but until now let me what just happen without me writing this.)

(Author: But! Jin wins)

As I hold the dumpling in my chopsticks and Ren whose seems defeated I ate it and look back at him. 

Jin: "Do you wish to train more?"

Without a second to spare Ren got up and does a Kung Fu bow. 

Ren: "I'm ready! for anything that will come at me Jin-sensei!"

Jin(mind): "I think you and Marshall Law will get along just fine."

Final round! Kick boxing

I used to know one of many of my fathers goons his name is Bruce Irvin. He mastered the art of Muay Thai the eight limbs style and Kickboxing the four limbs style. I was teaching Jaune and Pyrrha this for a few days Pyrrha is a natural beginner good for Jaune well he's getting there.I would say he's at the low tiers of people of Kickboxing. Right now we're doing a bit of moves like Front kick and Back Kick, Jab, Cross, and Slip, and finally Sweep, Squat, and Kick. Some of these movements are for either for the legs, muscles, arms, stamina, and how far to reach your enemy. We continued to do this until like for forty minutes and they took a break. 

Jaune: "Jin what are you!? are you even human!?"

Pyrrha: "Jaune you should know Jin. He's kinda... very... enthusiastic?"

Jin: {Hey! if you're done with your break spar with me, but this time both of you fight me.}

Jaune: "We're going get our butts handed to us..."

Pyrrha: "......We just.... need to... try our best?" She said as she starts to sweat more.

(Time Skip to Ren trying to figure out how to beat Jin, Nora sleeping from the Wrestling, Jaune is on his bed tried, and Pyrrha taking a bath from the sweat and pain)

A day has passed and now today is RWBY training for now lets start with Weiss and Ruby.

Round 1 Judo

Right now Weiss and Ruby are sparing each other showing no holding back. Weiss has now learned Ippon Seoinage, Kata Guruma, and Kibisu Gaechi the two hand reap, Morote gari the Belt drop, and finally Seoi nage the back throw. Right now Ruby had about five wins and Weiss has three also they had a tie as well. Right now Ruby and Weiss are both dirty and tried from all of their hard working coming into this world of Martial Arts. 

Ruby(tired): "Weiss... are you... still with me?" She said as breaths heavy.

Weiss(tired): "Yeah... I'm still here.... just... a bit... beaten up..."

I walked up to the two people on the ground just in a tried state. 

Jin: "Want a cookie?" I said as I handout a cookie. 

Ruby tried to reach to the cookie, but can't.

Ruby(tired): "I'm so tired that I can't get that cookie."

Weiss: "Ugh... Jin... I think I can't move so...*starts blushing* can you carry me?"

Jin(mind): "Weird.. why is she blushing? I always do this when Ruby or Yang when they are young. Why not its not anything bad." 

Ruby: "Me to Big brother! I'm tired!!"

I gave a soft a sigh and picked both of them up behind my back. Luckily both of them are small and not big so I could carry both of them with only one hand each as they held onto my back. 

Weiss(red): "This is embarrassing.."

Ruby: "Its fine Weiss my brother always do this! and its quite fine besides you can do this."

Ruby then starts to touch my hair and after like a few seconds later Weiss started to touch my hair. 

Weiss(red): "I'm not doing this for my entertainment alright! I just want know how it feels!!" 

Jin(smiles): "Hai"

As I'm carrying my sister and Weiss I fail to notice that Jaune is seeing this and now feels jealous of me. 

Round 2

It was now Yang turn and she's learning the eight limbs Muay Thai and so this Art is quite tough because it resolves. With your joints, strength to your legs, and to overwhelm your enemy. Yang like the idea of me training her, but she hates the idea about how I was training her she;s giving it her all, but the immense training is quite hard. After a while of me training my sister she now sitting on the ground and asking me stuff.

Yang: "So bro! how many love letters have you gotten? or how many boys are trying to fight you?"

Jin: {First question a few and for the boys I been quite in a few fights with them, but nothing too serious.}

Yang then starts to smile until it a few seconds and fade and thinks of some stuff in the past. 

Yang: "Hey Jin... I know its been a long time and all, but... what happen to your family?"

I was surprised by this question because Summer, Tai, Qrow, nor did Raven asked me about them. Well I can just say a little bit of my past life. 

Jin: {When I was very young my mother was killed or I should say murder by a creature named Ogre. I do not know if was grimm or not, but it raised my mother's decapitated head high. From that I train myself to be stronger even if cost my life for my father he was delusional and about how he was training me. My father was filled with evil intent with goals that are absurd and... lets just say I had to stop him and my grandfather. My whole family was either crazy or cursed, but not my mother.}

As Yang read my note book and eyes wide as she knows halve about my past without a second thought she hugs me. I then see her tearing up because what I've been through. 

Yang(crying a bit): "Oh my Oum... I'm so sorry... I mean I knew that people can goes through some stuff, but... seeing your moms head.. that's messed up. I ever knew I mean we never knew and.. "

I hugged her back knowing she's has regrets Yang knows about her mother and all, but one thing she didn't know is me. The fact that I told her this she feels that she failed as a little sister so I started to talk. My speaking English is getting here and there I would say 60%/100% 

Jin: "It's fine Yang I may not have a lot of good memories, but to this new family of ours I thank you helping my new life. Thank you for my new life Yang."

Yang stops tearing up and gets up and right now she's now back to herself. 

Yang: "Your welcome bro! or should we just tease you for being a mommy's boy~"

Jin: "What's a 'Mommy's boy?'" I tilt my head. 

Yang looks at me shocked and understand that I ain't a NORMAL person. 

Yang: "Oh Oum you such a boomer brother!"

Jin(confused): "What's a boo-"

Yang: "Stop! no more! I think my head can't take it anymore."

Final Round! Ninjutsu

Finally I'm training Blake whose seems weird about this whole training thing so Blake asked some questions. 

Blake: "So what is this 'Ninjutsu' thing Jin?" 

Jin: {When I was younger I fought a man name Yoshimitsu a man that has the style of Ninjustsu. The word Ninjustsu in any normal mean Ninpo and this is the art of the Ninja. Sounds stupid at FIRST, but this man name Yoshimitsu isn't a joke he's uses the style of the Ninja and he quite the skill fighter. The whole ideal of this art is for stealth and to complete the job or mission whatever the cost. By the look of you Blake no offense, but you lack the power, the will, the strength to move on, to fight back, and to be honest you wouldn't stand a chance when you're in hand to hand combat.}

Blake once read the note was angry because the fact are there I'm right and she hates to admit such things. With that she gave a heavy sigh of defeat. 

Jin: {For you there are only a few that I know that would help you train. For examples for the time being Taijustsu and Kenjutsu are your main idea. Taijustsu is quite similar to Karate, but to put it into normal and straight forward this is going to develop body technique or body skill. For your weapon you must know how to use to its full potential of that weapon. Kenjustsu literally means 'Sword Technique' if you able to achieve it you can do devastating moves of combat. With your weapon with these arts you can face your fears, your regrets, and finally maybe even evolve yourself from your current state. If you want to be granted with this power and new found strength... answer my question. Do you want to change and never be scared again?}

Blake thinks for a moment I don't know what's going on in her head, but I'll wait. Right now Blake is thinking hard about what's she wants.. if she meets him again then she can't face him, but Jin saved her. Jin saved her, help her out, he did almost everything to his ability to help his teammates, friends, leader, sisters, and her from this she wants to end it. She doesn't want to be scared, afraid, nor lose more friends even if it comes down... killing the one that brought her here. She will he will not make her run no more. Now Blake looks at me with fire in here eyes and with a new look that my eye are widen. 

Blake: "Yes! I want you to teach me! teach me everything you can give today. I don't want to be weak no more!"

I smile and look at her and said. 

Jin: "Lets start then."

(Time Skip to Jin having a good long sleep as he trained two teams for tow days each)

Jaune POV

It has been a while since Jin joined and he really helped me and everyone out. He even helped Weiss the girl that I love maybe I'm not that good.. NO! I can't give up. Right now class is already over and I'm going to the bathroom and one of the stalls. I was about to use it until I hear strange language coming into the bathroom stalls. I looked over to the creak of who is it and its Jin! he seems mad. He looks at the mirror where the sink is and looks to his left shoulder with somehow with anger. He then looks back at the mirror and with rage in his voice I feel that.... Jin is hiding from all of us. 

Jin: Osokara hayakare, watashi wa kono monsuta ga deru mae ni karera ni tsutaenakereba narimasen.

Without a second I cover my mouth not to scream nor yell from the surprise movement of Jin. 

Once done Jin left fist is now bleeding and was about to say something until it started to heal itself!? what!? so after that. Jin walks out the bathroom knowing that he mad at something or at. Once he left I got out of the stall and breath the fresh air and just think what just happen.

Jaune: "What the hell! is Jin alright!? what happen!? I never seen him this mad before. Also the real question is what's with his left arm about? 

For now I could only think is that I need to talk to Ruby or Yang later. 

Pyrrha POV

After a long day of studying for Oobleck and Peach classes I started to head into my teams room. I was about to open it until it was slightly open I got concern and slightly open the door to see- OH OUM! 

Pyrrha(blushing+mind): "Oh Oum! I've commit a sin! I accidentally seeing Jin shirtless!!"

I started to blush at this sight before I see something on his left arm in a moment my heart sank. Jin... has a tattoo!? why!? is he acting like a thug!? I need to inform about their brother doing bad things. With that a close the door silently so he doesn't know. Once done I looked around to see where I can find Yang or Ruby. 

Pyrrha(mind): "Is Jin a thug!? it doesn't like the White Fang symbol and he's not a faunus. Why does he have it!? is he doing something bad? I need to ask Yang and Ruby now!

(Author: Sorry for making late updates, but understand this. Where I'm living it's hella hot and I'm buring alive and so my strength and sleep are getting drain away like water in the desert. Anyway I'm sorry and thank you.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 556 10
Ben Tennyson was a hero among the stars. The saviour of the universe. But now...he was bored. He'd just defeated the evil Maltruant from destroyin...
1.2M 53.4K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
123K 1.8K 28
A young boy has been chosen to become the greatest of Kings. Will he lead his people to victory or to ruin? ***I do not own Highschool Dxd, Fate or a...
12K 320 8
Ben Tennyson's gone through it all: Aliens, Magic, Warlords, and such. Now he's facing a new challenge: High School. However, the High School he's go...