Natsu, my prince

Από animekyoudai

Lucy, A young Girl dreams of Being free. Free from her fathers house , The work and her stepmother. Natsu, a... Περισσότερα

Lucy
Meeting Mirajane
Afternoon
Father..
Natsu and Wendy
What about a ball ?
The masked Ball
searching for the Fairy Queen
to be continued..
"I want Luce"
Natsu
"She is not you..."
Levy , Gajeel , Lucy& Natsu
Rosy cheeks
She loves you.
Natsu , my Prince.
authors note

The Invitation

282 16 1
Από animekyoudai

It was a bright summer morning , and the Air was filled with sweet scents of summer roses , Lavnder and bees were buzzing through the air.

Lucy , mostly now in the garden , fixing the terasses , clearing the path , weeding the ground ,.and watering the flowers , cutting the hedges.

She was totally busy , and the others of the family , were inside or on beach party's or being.escorted.

One day , Lucy worked in the house , Natsu and Happy passed by the Villa. He expected Lucy opening the door , but instead Tokimo and her Mother opened.

"Good Morning. Is Lucy there ? " , he asked.

"No. She's not allowed to be accompanied by a boy..." , Hara said

"Its an invitation for our ball. Maybe you all would like to come... The topic is 'Magic' .."

Hara hesitated a moment to think. "Well my daughters will go. And its up to Lucy if she'll come. Good day.", she said coldly, managing to take the invitation out of his hand..

Natsu and Happy stood paralized in front of the door. "That went well."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
449K 9.4K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
953K 37.9K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...