๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By SATURNSFAIRY

๐„๐‹ โ”Š โช ๐“”๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ป ๐“›๐™พ๐š…๐™ด! โซ โ†ณ ๆฒกไบ‹็š„ โ› maybe we ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ just try, i didn't mean... More

๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.
โ € ๐–พ๐—‰๐—‚๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—.
โ € ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ.
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก
๐ข. EARTH BOUND
๐ข๐ข. MOUNT WEATHER
๐ข๐ข๐ข. WE ARE APOGEE
๐ข๐ฏ. LIVE BAIT
๐ฏ. FREE FOR ALL
๐ฏ๐ข. BONDING TIME
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. FRIENDLY FIRE
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. RADIO MALFUNCTION
๐ข๐ฑ. FALLEN BIRD
๐ฑ. MASKED KEEPER
๐ฑ๐ข. POISONED WITH LIES
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. UNITY DAY
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. I AM BECOME DEATH
๐ฑ๐ฏ. WHEN THE MIGHTY FALL
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. CAPTURE THE FLAG
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. KARMA AND DEJA VU

๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. WE ARE GROUNDERS

1.8K 105 17
By SATURNSFAIRY

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝖶𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖤 𝖦𝖱𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖲 ˎˊ˗
╭        ╮

╰       ╯
--- 𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴 𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴
o18. E I G H T T E E N. 🔨💭🏛

SCREAMS echoed through the campsite from none other than Raven Reyes. Clarke held a scorched blade to her tanned skin in hopes to fix her wound and stop the bleeding, seeing as how the bullet was still lodged in her, and they had no tools to pull it out. No supplies, no contact with anyone, a war was about to begin; they were truly one their own.

Astra gnawed on her lip as the past few hours replayed in her head like a movie. Murphy doing exactly what he was not supposed to do but far worse, they've lost not only people due to a flu, but also in the hunt and now Monty Green was missing. She held hope he was out in the woods, he was smart, she knew that. If Johnathan Murphy could survive out alone, Monty Green had to as well.

At least that's what kept her going, hope. She hoped she'd see Murphy again, and she did. And she now hoped that they'd somehow make it out with everyone alive, but now was different . . . she knew better.

She flinched as a hand placed itself on her forearm, she looked up seeing Alex peering down at her with tired eyes. "Bellamy said, we're in the back." He informed the blonde who nodded slowly.

The two turned hearing Finn and Bellamy bickering once again.

"Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy, it's stupid." Finn snapped.

"Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight." Remarked an irritated Bellamy who now stood toe to toe with the brunette.

"All right, that's enough. It's time to go." Clarke said agitated with the two.

"Arguing isn't going to get us anywhere. We might just survive if we don't tear each other apart before the grounders show up. So, I'd suggest you both shut the hell up so we can get her and everyone else out of here before they take another one of our own. Incase you all forgot, Monty is still missing." Astra snapped glaring between the three.

Clarke nodded a frown etched onto her face upon the boy's name, "Ash is right, it's time to go."

Bellamy looked between the two blondes, "If they follow? It's a 120--mile walk to the ocean."

"Look, we're wasting time. If he wants to stay, he can stay." Finn said with a shrug and walking out of the drop ship to get Raven a stretcher.

"No, he can't. We can't do this without you, Bellamy." Clarke denied.

"What do you want me to say, Clarke?" Bellamy asked defeated.

"I want you to say that you're with us. Those kids out there, they listen to you." She said nodding behind them.

"They're lining up to go. They listen to you more." He denied.

Astra sighed, "Because no one wants to go to war if they can run away. They're tired, we're tired; we can't stay here anymore." Astra stressed taking a step forwards towards the larger man, "They listen to both of you. It's you whose been barking orders for the camp, not Clarke." She said as he glanced to the blonde Griffin who nodded in agreement, then to Astra whose eyes softened slightly. "So, man up, so we can maybe survive another day down here. I'm not going out on someone else's terms." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

Bellamy licked his chapped lips and nodded, "Alright." He said though he wanted to deny it, she and Clarke had a point. "We go."

Astra's lips parted, slightly stunned he agreed, nonetheless she looked towards Clarke who nodded and walked over to Raven helping her sit up, Alex following in pursuit.

She looked back to Bellamy who looked hesitant still on the idea of leaving, she reached up slowly and placed her hand on his forearm. His dark eyes instantly meeting her emerald/hazel ones.

Once everyone had been gathered, their belongings packed; they began their trek towards the ocean where both Ares and Lincoln had informed Finn about.

Astra clutched her bow in her hands tightly as she watched the delinquents exit the camp one by one. Bellamy looked around him, what they had achieved, everything they had done, now leaving it all behind.

Clarke nudged her friend who glanced over at her in confusion. She nodded towards Bellamy. Astra watched as he stood in the centre of the camp with a frown.

With a sigh she walked over and tapped the tip of her bow against his back, "Everyone's heading out now. It's just you." She said peering over his shoulder as he began to turn around and face her, "I get it, okay. You did this, you accomplished all of this, and it sucks leaving it behind." She nodded with a frown, "But, if you think about it, whether we're out there or in here, we're not safe."

"I know you blame me." Bellamy said as she titled her head at him, "I know you're sick of hearing me say this but it is my fault. We're not just leaving behind the camp, our people--" He barely finished looking off to where their people were buried. "Eighteen, Astra. Eighteen kids."

"Eighty two alive." She remarked, her sad eyes met his. "I don't want to leave, Wells is here." She bit down on her lip pushing aside the urge to cry at the name of her fallen friend. "This isn't your fault, Bellamy."

"The three hundred, Murphy, Charlotte, starting a God damn war?!" He breathed out as everything began to really sink in. Astra walked over and placed her hand on his forearm gently, "It is. I should've listened to Finn, you -- I know you wouldn't trust someone if you didn't think they could help us. But I made it worse and now--"

Reacting on instinct, she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him. She awkwardly waited as his arms slowly wrapped themselves around her smaller frame.

"You saved us." She murmured into his thick jacket.

Bellamy looked down at the blonde who pulled away much to dismay. She pressed her lips into a thin line and nodded towards the fire behind him, "Let's go."

Bellamy put out the fire and dropped the can, he walked alongside Astra gun in hand as they followed alongside Clarke.

They soon came to a halt as instructed by Octavia who led the delinquents up ahead.

"Why are we stopping?" Astra heard Raven question her ex boyfriend as others began to scope out their surroundings in equal confusion.

Astra grabbed an arrow from her back, Bellamy glanced to the blonde who held up the quiver and arrow scanning ahead of them. He held his gun up as he too looked around.

"You see anything?" He asked glancing over his gun to the blonde who shook her head faintly.

"No, but we wouldn't be stopped if we didn't hear something." She murmured referring to Octavia and her brief knowledge of the ground thanks to Lincoln.

Gasps and yells were soon not long heard from ahead of them. Astra looked over as everyone began to run back towards the campsite nearly knocking her down.

A hand grasped her forearm yanking her back towards the camp as shouts and orders was yelled in every which way around her.

"They're right behind us! Go, go, go!" Astra heard Octavia's voice as arrows was sent into trees around them.

"Shut the gate! Shut the gate!" Finn ordered once everyone stood inside the campsite scanning the tree lining and entry way.

"Where are they? Why aren't they attacking?" Bellamy questioned nervously scanning the forest.

"Because we're doing exactly what they wanted us to do." Clarke said in realization.

Bellamy looked over in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"Lincoln said the scouts would be the first to arrive." Clarke explained as Octavia approached them.

"In simpler terms, they want us in one spot, and one spot only." Astra said securing her arrow behind her. "They're the prey and we're dinner." She uttered, Bellamy looked down with worried eyes.

"If it's just scouts, we can fight our way out. That's what Lincoln would do." Octavia said optimistically. "Ares too." She whispered to Astra who casted a glance her way as did Octavia's brother.

"We're done doing what those grounders would do. We tried it and now Drew is dead. You want to be next?" Bellamy asked stepping down as Clarke and Astra followed.

"Those 'grounders' saved our lives. I agree with Octavia. For all we know, there's one scout out there." Finn retorted earning a glare from the taller man.

"One scout with insanely good aim." Alex said from behind Octavia, his hazel eyes narrowed before them.

"Clarke, we can still do this." Octavia said to the blonde who wore a look of thought, unsure as what to do.

"Looking to you, Clarke. What's it gonna be? Run and get picked off out in the open, or stand and fight back?" Bellamy questioned.

"Clarke. If we're still here when Tristan gets here . . ." Finn trailed off.

"They're already here." Astra said as Finn and Octavia gave her a look, she rolled her eyes gestured in front of her. "Drew didn't get captured, okay? He's fucking dead." She snapped, as worry began to settle in her. Worry for everyone around her, worry for Monty, Murphy -- so much for hope.

Clarke nodded, "She's right, they're already here waiting for us." She turned to Bellamy, "Looks like you got your fight."

Bellamy nodded, "Ok, then. This is what we've been preparing for. Kill them before they kill us." He concluded walking passed the four and towards the centre of the camp, "Gunners, to your posts. Use the tunnels to get in and out. From now on, the gate stays closed!" He ordered as everyone began to disperse into their positions. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. You two aren't gunners." He said to both his sister and Astra who rose their brows at him.

"No, we're not. Like you said . . . I'm a grounder." Octavia sassed back holding out her sword, she nodded to Astra before running away into a foxhole. Bellamy looked to Astra who shrugged.

"Guns are loud, think this is more of my thing." She said holding out the quiver.

Bellamy held his tongue refrains from saying what exactly was on his mind, and settled for a, "Don't get killed."

"Like I said, I'm not going out on someone else's terms." She said as a faint smirk was on her lips, Bellamy nodded reluctantly watching as she rushed off to a post getting into position.

"All right, let's get to those foxholes." Bellamy shouted out.

"WE've got 25 rifles with 20 rounds each, give or take. Roughly 500 rounds of ammo. While you two were gone, we made some improvements. Thanks to Raven, the gully is mined." Bellamy informed the group in front of him as they looked down at a makeshift diagram of their campsite.

"Partially mined. Thanks to Murphy." Raven mused.

"Still, it's the main route in. If the grounders use it, we'll know. She also built grenades." Bellamy continued.

"It's not many." Clarke mumbled.

"Again, thank you, Murphy." Raven said with an eye roll.

Astra pressed her lips into a thin line at the name. She knew what he had done to the brunette was wrong, of course. And she knew Raven hated him, as she had every right too. But it didn't help hearing his name and the snarky and snide comments from not only her but others around her.

Bellamy looked from Clarke than to a quite Astra Kane, "We'll make them count. If the grounders make it through the front gate, guns and grenades should force them back."

"Then what?" Astra spoke up, no longer staying silent on her end.

"Then we close the door and pray." Raven answered simply.

"And pray what? That the ship keeps them out? Because it won't." Clarke said looking to Raven who was seated her face scrunched up in pain as she shifted in her seat.

"Then let's not let them get through the gate." Bellamy held out his walkie and spoke into it, "All foxholes, listen up. Keep your eyes and ears open. Inflict casualties, as many as possible. You can hold them off long enough to make them turn back. That's the plan." Bellamy said confidently.

Finn let out a scoff, "That's always your plan, just like the bomb at the bridge."

"Damn right. You got a better idea?" Bellamy argued, glaring at the boy.

Clarke eyed the table before them as she thought to herself, "It can't be that simple. You said there's fuel in those rockets, right? Enough to build a hundred bombs." Clarke asked Raven in a hopeful tone.

"I also said we've got no gunpowder left." She remarked.

"I don't want to build a bomb. I want to blast off." Clarke said as if a light bulb had chimed above her head.

"Draw them in close. Fire the rockets. A ring of fire." Raven nodded in understanding, an impressed look on her face.

"Barbecued grounders. I like it." Bellamy nodded.

"Is that possible?" Astra asked stepping forwards.

Raven looked to Astra and nodded confidently, "The wires are a mess down there. But, you give me enough time, I'll cook them real good."

𝙏 𝙃 𝙀 𝘼 𝙍 𝙆.
SEPTEMBER 30, 2149
𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬

THE idea of returning to Earth for Marcus Kane was never something he had imagined he'd ever experience. He never thought he'd live to see the planet he had dreamt of seeing where the human race came from, the stories he heard, the books Vera Kane had read to him when he was only a boy. He never imagined he'd send his own flesh and blood down to the ground in hopes of not only his survival but her own.

His determination shifted once he had been informed that there was a chance of survival on the ground and his daughter was experiencing it. And soon he would too. His determination for living and seeing his daughter was now at its peek as he sat in his station next to Abby Griffin as their chancellors voice spoke out on the speakers addressing everyone in their stations.

The Ark was taking its place on Earth.

They were all being sent down as there was no more oxygen and this was their final resort at this point.

"In peace . . . may you leave this shore. In love . . . may you find the next. Safe passage on your travels. Until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again."

Marcus held out a small polaroid photo, wrinkles adorned it being switched from pocket to pocket from his cargo pants. Its edges torn slightly. The face of his late wife and his sleeping new born clouded the small photograph.

His thumb hovered over Astra's face. His eyes softened, "May we meet again." He said quietly.

Abby glanced over seeing the photo, her sad eyes glanced away as Kane looked over to the Griffin woman.

"In five . . . four . . . three . . . two . . . one. Separate." Sinclair said although nothing happened.

Nor movement of The Ark was felt.

Abby looked to Kane whose confused eyes met her own.

"Sir, remote detonations failed. We are negative for go-sci separation, negative for launch." Sinclair explained.

Abby and Kane looked to Sinclair at this, Sinclair shook his head, "Not from here, sir, no." He said fiddling with the device in his hands, "Someone will have to launch manually." He said in regret.

Kane swallowed down a lump in his throat and began to unstrap his belt.

"What are you doing?" Abby questioned with confused eyes.

"Someone has to stay behind, Abby." Kane said remorsefully.

Abby shook her head, "You're not missing the chance to see your daughter again. There has to be another way." She denied placing arm out in front of Marcus and looking to Sinclair.

"I can go back and reprogram the system, but it'll take time. We'll miss the window for the eastern United States. We won't land anywhere near the Hundred." Sinclair explained.

"Then we'll wait till it comes back around again." Abby said.

Sinclair sighed, "The Ark will be out of air by then."

Kane looked down at the photo and spoke, "Salvation . . . comes at a price." He said regretfully shoving the photo into his pocket as he stood up.

Abby reached up and grabbed his hand, he nodded softly as he began to walk away, civilians of The Ark reached up and held the man's hand.

"How much air will he have?" Abby asked watching Kane walk away.

Sinclair looked down, "A week. Two weeks at most--" He was cut off as The Ark shifted, and began to separate. "No way. We've launched." Sinclair said looking down at the device in utter disbelief.

"How?" Abby asked wide eyed.

"Godspeed, my friends. Godspeed." Jaha's voice echoed.

"Thelonious, where are you?" Abby pressed into her ear piece.

"Right where I'm supposed to be. Hold on tight, Abby. You'll see your daughter soon." Jaha responded as Abby looked to Kane who also wore a dumfounded look.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 ! ┊
↷. ❪ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 ❫ ☁️🐚🎼🤍

i have a headache and i managed to get a chapter up, thankfully. hope ya'll enjoyed it and we're starting to see kane's softer side as well as bellamy's ♡ love that for them

also making sure to include Wells' death and Murphy to Astra's storyline and my book in general because it appears the writers for the hundred forgot to do that since Clarke and him we're sO cLoSe ?!?1

CHECK OUT SEASON 7's TRAILER!!! IT LOOKS SO GOOD 🥺🥺🤍🤍

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁, 𝟮𝟵𝟳𝟮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.5K 25
" ๐‘ฐ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๐’•, ๐’”๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ " - ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’‚ ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† โŽฏ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐š ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
39.9K 769 64
A grounder girl and a Skaikru boy, who would have thought.... When a boy charged with crimes he didn't commit๏ฟผ๏ฟผ for someone he loved waits for his ex...
3K 54 8
A lamb to the slaughter. THE 100 / BELLAMY BLAKE heartachelove2022
375K 9.7K 44
๐ƒ๐”๐๐ˆ๐„๐“๐˜. /djuหหˆbสŒษชษชti/ noun. 1. the state or quality of being doubtful; uncertainty. 2. god, emily's just so freakin' confused all the time! โ...