'Rage' || PARK JINYOUNG x REA...

By IGOTARMY-STAY

(Not all 18+ books contain smut.) Everything she told him was an agonizing Lie. "Honey, in our world the word... More

Prelusion.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12. (New)
13.
14.
AUTHOR NOTE
15 (NEW).
16.
17.
18(NEW).
19 (NEW).
THANK YOU GUYS!!
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36-FINAL
Qs & Answer session >.<
POSTLUDE

27.

459 31 10
By IGOTARMY-STAY

Song: Got7's Not by the moon. (Coz I am in love with this song! <3)

Jinyoung's POV:

The first thing I did was to call Mark, after a few seconds he picked up.

"Hey Jinyoung what's up?" he asked but I wasn't having enough time to reply him.

"Sorry Hyung to disturb you again but can you please connect Hanbin's tracker with my GPS." I hurriedly said to him, accelerating the speed of my car.

"Sure... but is everything alright?"

"I'll explain things later on but please hurry up."

"Okay sure." After a few moments my GPS displayed Hanbin's whereabouts but the thing which was bothersome was that her car was moving travelling with a great speed. I took a U turn and pressed my feet on the accelerator, changing my lane.

I decided to go on the opposite side from her car and crash in her way but I have to hurry up for this. I called Jaebum on way and told him about her location but he was really far away from there so he would follow up from behind.

Hanbin's POV:

I wasn't thinking straight just pressing on hard on the accelerator. My vision was blurred because of the nonstop stream of tears streaming down my face constantly, making it harder for me to focus on the busy road.

Why do I always end up crying my eyes out in every little situation I face? I thought to myself banging my hand on the steering wheel getting irritated with myself.

Am I this weak? I kept on retorting with myself.

I wiped away all the tears, trying to stop this endless torment I was pushing myself in and feeling weak over and over again.

Life surely likes to play these filthy games on my trying me break me apart but now I won't break anymore, it's like shedding tears has become a part of my daily routine but no not any longer.

I was in my deep thoughts that I didn't notice a car racing towards the main road from the side alley. The bright white lights blazed in the car from the left window as my eyes grew wide. I grabbed the steering wheel and turned it abruptly only resulting it to bump with the trash can. The other car stopped right in front of mine, the scorching light making me unable to recognize the person and the model of the car.

After a few seconds I saw someone getting out of the other car and walking towards my car. I couldn't recognize the person, I only could make out that he was boy, if I was in a good mood I would have fangirled over it being like one of those goblin scenes but now I was not in this kind of situation to fangirl.

As the dark figure came closer to my car and opened the door of the driver's seat. My eyes enlarged and my heart beat increased speed as I saw him standing right in front of me but soon this euphoric moment came to an end when the previous situation replayed in my mind.

"Hanbin lets go back home." His voice was raspy yet his tone was convincing. My heart would have melted long ago only if it wasn't the matter related to my Dad. Instead of an answer a sarcastic laugh escaped from my lips followed on with my bitter words.

"Why? So that I can forgive that hideous man and we all become a happy family? Oh my God, never." I blurted rolling my eyes at the end.

"Your Mom is really worried about you." Jinyoung once again countered, fully determined to take me back home.

I sighed and looked away, unconvinced. Weighty silence washed over us but none of us dared to break it for a span of time but finally Jinyoung spoke up.

"You know what? The one who isn't letting you free from your past is you, yourself. You aren't letting yourself off the hook even though you know that what ever happened wasn't fully y-your fault."

I was in complete denial that the words which just rolled from his tongue were truly his. I never ever in my wildest dreams expected him to speak like this to me. At his every words my eyes kept on enlarging but my heat was sinking down in pure disbelieve.

I hopped off the car my heels making a 'click' sound as they came in contact with the pebbly pavement. I stood face to face with him and pointed my finger at him before speaking up,

"D-did y-you just f-forgive me?" The words weren't able to slip out of my tongue as I never imagined this day to ever come but look how charismatic the almighty god is.

"Hanbin, why don't you first forgive yourself before seeking forgiveness from someone else." He said and shrugged lightly, again leaving me awfully confused.

He started walking towards his car but before he could enter the car I blocked his way by standing in front of him.

"Yah~ can you please give me a clear piece of your mind?" I whined.

He just shook his head lightly before enveloping my wrist in his hand and pulling me with him. I was awestruck as looked down at his hand which was grabbing mine. I could feel the heat rushing up to my cheeks but I was much more strong-minded to know his clear answer.

He opened the passenger seat's door and lightly pushed me inside and then walked over to the other side to get in the driver's seat. He was talking to someone as he got inside the car.

"Okay then bye." These were his last words to the person on the other side.

"Jinyoung-ah stop beating around the bush, we aren't kids anymore." This time I said it rather flatly as always I wasn't expecting him to answer my request.

"Hanbin-ssi, you know what, even if I have let you off the hook doesn't mean I like you." He said as he moved closer to me smirking, I sat there wide eyed looking at his brown orbs, melting under his soft gaze. I wanted to hug him and tell him all my worries, the moments I spent without him and lastly how much I missed him but sadly I couldn't.

"You aren't my style, you know a bit tacky." He said as his smirk grew more. My eyebrows crashed tighter as I pushed him back to his placed and stared at him in pure disbelieve. First his formal tone slapped me hard but then his words especially 'tacky' and 'not my style' crashed onto me like an aero plane. I was clearly OFFENDED.

Tacky? Who? Me?

"Ohh I see..." I managed to choke out a few words out of the thousands going on inside me but from my peripheral vision I could see a playful smirk plastered over Jinyoung's face but at this time I couldn't bring myself to counter again a I was busy containing the curses which I wanted to shout out loud.

After a quite ride we were almost at my house but the suffocating feeling was coming back which I felt when I saw Dad. As Jinyoung was about to take the U-turn that took us to my house, I placed my hand over Jinyoung's which was on the steering wheel, prohibiting him from going in that direction.

He looked at me confused but I just shook my head, disapproving the action.

"Can you please call somebody at home and ask them if Dad is still there, before we go there?" I said rubbing my nose, as a habit of mine when I'm nervous. He took in a deep breath and nodded before pulling out his phone and dialing a number.

"Oh hey Hana, Yes she's with me but is uncle Im still there?" He asked.

After a few seconds he nodded disconnected the call.

"He left." He said as I sighed and looked out of the window.

He stopped the car outside my house,

"Dad already left, I'll drop you here." he told me. I nodded and smiled at him.

"Thank you Jinyoung, for everything." I uttered looking down fumbling with my ring.

Jinyoung's POV:

"Thank you Jinyoung, for everything." She said and looked down, playing with her ring. My eyes narrowed when I noticed the ring in her finger. It was the ring I gave her. She still has this? I was impressed and touched at the same moment, after all she never forgot me.

I nodded and unconsciously grabbed her hand catching her off guard. I gave her hand a light squeeze and spoke up,

"Hanbin, don't ever feel alone we all are by your side supporting you. Just try your best to move on from your past." The words themselves made their way out of my mouth even though if I was in my proper I wouldn't have said this.

A light blush crept over her cheeks as she looked at me and smiled with her glossed eyes.

I pulled back my hand and cleared my throat surprised at my own actions.

"You may go now." I said and after a few moments she exited the car.

I placed a hand over my heart which was beating furiously; I touched my forehead which was also slightly burning.

"I surely am ill." 

-

A/N: HEEEYY GUYS! How are you all? I hope you all are healthy and fine! Sorry for late updates, actually I am stuck with some stuff and my laptop also stopped working, I  just got it repaired a few days ago. Anyways please enjoy my story and do vote, comment and share! <3

I am so freaking bored so please share your quarantine routines and any amazing things with me<3 

Any yummy recipes? 

LOVE YOU ALL, AUTHOR-NIM : MABEL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 1.2K 34
COMPLETED Contains Mafia Series Books 1&2 Book 1: The White Lily (Bang Chan) Book 2: The Black Iris and the Withered Rose (Lee Know / Bang Chan) --- ...
712K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
111K 2.7K 39
"But just remember one thing princess, you're ours" "Yes daddy" Naomi is just a normal girl struggling to get through life. what happens when she ge...
23.4K 1.7K 23
COMPLETED A story about villains ❝I didn't love you Heeseung,❞ Luna said as she sat on her knees in front of the throne. ❝I figured that much alread...