finally

By martiifiore

What would happen if Lindsay came back in season 8 (I don't own any of the characters, it's just a fanfiction... More

Here I am
her name
just couldn't
i am
a minute
him
questions
the whole story
i'll do it
is he mine?
not to me
the cold
there
go
proof
memory lane
we don't know yet
let her go
a door was opened
speechless
i wasn't alone
think about it
arriving
the perfect day
a few days ago
was she back
one
Al
a bouquet of flowers
smile
all yours
this time I won't blew it
permission
pinky promise
and don't read it
Erin Lindsay, would you...
family

a choice

842 10 0
By martiifiore

It was Spencer. She went by herself, luckily. 

"What do you want, Voight? Is this one of your moves to get Lindsay back? That's not happening" she said. Couldn't Erin just leave the FBI by herself? What had happened 4 years ago that I didn't know about? Was a deal made between them? 

"I've got photos of you exchanging information for money, plus numerous calls tied to russians phone numbers. I've done my homework. You are committing treason. I think the FBI will like to know this, don't you think?" Hank replied. 

She was speechless, someone had caught her."It's.. It's not what it looks like" she answered. 

"Then explain, because I'm halfway a call to your bosses". 

Then Spencer started explaining that what she received in exchange were photos, not money. Her little sister had been kidnapped by them and she had been giving them information to keep her alive, to keep her safe. "Why didn't you take it to the police? Why didn't you try to find her?" he asked. "They said they had spies everywhere. If they found out I was looking for her, they would kill her... You gotta understand. I didn't have a choice" Spencer said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 773 85
What would have happened to Ava had she survived in Chicago med? It's been three years since Cornelius's murder which still remains unsolved, but Con...
233K 3.6K 43
Moving from Madrid to Chicago and starting as a paramedic at firehouse 51, all Liz Severide wants is two things: leave her old life behind and stay a...
37.2K 395 60
A story from the beginning linstead and what it would be like if Erin hadn't left chicago. Se você não fala fala inglês veja a original em português...
48.4K 761 40
What would've have happened if jay left Molly's early that night, and caught Lindsay leaving. What if he talked to her before she left. What they don...