Trafalgar law x OC

By Maxiepoooooooo

Abandoned at the age of 5, you had to fight to live. You were chased by the government but they only knew you... More

My Life
Healing
Waking Up
Laws Deal
A Check Up
Plan Set
The Past
Your Health
White Lead Disease
Drunk Law
This is not an update
Somethings changed
Reality Or Dream
Will he catch on?
The Fight
Love????
I Trust You Guys
My Pain
Merry Christmas

What Happened

2.4K 79 6
By Maxiepoooooooo

Your mind was awake, fully aware of the situation you were in but you weren't able to make a single move. You could hear a soft breathing in your ears.

The breath was tinted with a light snore. Law was behind you sleeping.

Feeling the remainder of your tears fall down your face. They left a cold trail from where they came. Almost comforting.

You would have reoccurring flashes of your past within your dreams and they were never pleasant. They would always remind you of who you are. How your alive.

Why your alive.

Some people may find it reassuring but it would only torment you. It would always repeat itself. Always ending with you waking up from your few hours sleep.

Shaking your thoughts from your head you paid attention to what was happening at hand. Law had you in a slightly less deadly death grip.

His legs were even entangled with yours. You had to admit it wasn't uncomfortable but it very awkward.

'Should I shake him off and quickly dash out of the room or wait till he wakes up' You really couldn't make your mind up.

You wanted to neither wake up law and have him royally pissed but you didn't want to spend anymore time within his grasp.

You were conflicted. Making the wisest choice you could you decided to wait until he woke up. He would probably wake up soon anyway. It was just a waiting game.

You were going to fake your way out the conversation with law. You were going to pretend to be asleep when he wakes up.

Last night's memories still played in your head, you cheeks were as red and strawberries. The heat in your cheeks could probably make a fire if left like that for any longer.

Law had kissed you and you even kissed back. You couldn't believe yourself and yet you didn't regret it.

Wanting to completely forget about what happened you push that thought right to the back of your mind.

Around 10 minutes have passed since the last movement law made. You had thought he would have woken up but he continued to sleep.

'I thought he had insomnia. He was never able to sleep so well'

Taking a gamble you flip yourself round so now your facing law. His facial features were relaxed and he looked some what peaceful.

Examining his face up close wasn't done often since you were never this close to law. You had noticed that the bags underneath his eyes started to gain the colour of his skin.

You were filled with pride that you didn't wake him up as he probably needed to sleep. He was looking after an entire crew and ship and didn't really have much alone time.

'Hes probably so stressed that he can't get any sleep'

The stubble that outlined his face was indeed the best look on him. He looked very handsome with his whole head on display. His messy hair just added to his attractive scale.

He was probably one of the best looking guys out there. You were lucky to even be able to examine it up close.

Without even realising your eyes had started to travel down his body only for you to realise he wasn't wearing a shirt.

He was bare chested. This made the colour on your face darken. He was wearing some shorts to bed but that wasn't the point. He was shirtless.

You couldn't take your eyes off if toned and well built chest. He was ripped. His muscles looked so well looked after. 'He must train a lot to keep those abs'

You knew the importance of muscles from a young age. You easily gained your abs through just surviving. It was a tough road but you survived with scars to prove.

You had alot of scars along your stomach from stitches to stab wounds. A cold shiver travelled down your whole body reminding you of who you are.

You often got cold shivers when thinking of certain things and apartly scars were one of them.

You eyes were still glued to laws chest. He's skin was very pretty. It wasn't littered with scars. There was one of 2 but they were barely noticeable.

'Maybe this is what my skin would look like without scars' Without even realising you had already placed your hand on to laws chest. It was warm to touch, it was so soothing.

Your hands were freezing compared to laws body heat. You had always had cold limbs but never had the chance to complain.

It was hard enough to stay alive but had you started to get caught in your own thoughts and worries you would have probably died.

Thinking about death neither scared you or terrified you. It was a natural occurrence that happened all around you.

It was something that would happen one way or another so there was no point worrying about it.

This is what you thought before you had met law. After spending weeks with the crew you learnt about friendship.

You had started to change ever so slightly from the old you. You had never really talked to many people, it was something very risky. Most people would run and call the marines.

No matter what you did people would always react like that but not this crew. They treated you as human. Something that hasn't happened for as long as you could remember.

After you learned of natsu's death, you lost all hope of being treated as human again. To others you were just another criminal.

A thing to avoid. But these people, they didn't care what background you had. They just wanted to laugh and drink.

You had finally found a place you've been searching for, for years. You had finally come across a people you were looking for.

Shaking all thoughts out of your head you looked up to laws still peaceful face. 'He was the one to introduce me to this life'.

You were brimmed with a warm feeling, it wasn't something you had gotten used to like adrenaline or excitement. It was warm and filled you.

This feeling had become almost none existent. It was something that you had completely forgotten about. It was the warmth of having people to talk to.

It was the care of friends you had searched for. A small smile crept up your face. It was very subtle but it was there.

You looked up to law feeling drowsiness taking over. You eyes had shut by themselves. Before letting sleep completely consume you, you let out 2 words.

"Thank you" you knew law wouldn't hear this and you knew that you would never say that to law if he was awake. But its something you just couldn't resist.

Laws POV

Luna hadn't realised I had woken up as soon as she placed her cold hands onto my chest but I had. I didn't want to disturb her while she was in deep thought.

Of course I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. 'Why are we in the same bed?, with my arm around her and why am I only in shorts?'

I couldn't comprehend what had happened the night before as it was all a blur but I could only guess what had went down. It must have been something embarrassing.

I quickly closed my eyes to avoid suspicion of Lunas part but she kept running her hand along my chest.

'What is she doing' I quickly lifted one eye lid open to see why and I was surprised to see what I had.

She was comparing both my skin with hers. She had slightly lifted up her shirt so I could see her stomach and you saw scars.

It looked as if she was tortured for years but she was surviving. Me on the other hand didn't have many scars. It was sad to see the expression on her face.

It was a saddened look. She must not like her scars. You couldn't take your eyes off her stomach even though she had a chiseled stomach it had some many scars it was unreal.

I couldn't imagine what she had to go through. So many hardships with no one to care for her. I was lucky enough to meet corasan but Luna on the other hand had no one.

This was probably the first time someone has ever been this close to her. She probably hadn't had human contact in years yet she still lays in the same bed as me.

'Maybe she's warming up to me and my crew' you quickly shook that thought off. She will probably escape at some point. I was only realistically stalling for time.

The thought alone saddened me.

"Thank you" I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Luna had thanked me.

For what? Why?

I cant come up with anything other than shes happy that I brought her aboard my ship.

The saddened mood that had once weighed down on me had lifted leaving a pleasant warm feeling.

She definitely knew I wasn't awake. If she did she wouldn't have said that so openly. She has finally started to trust in me and my crew.

I'm so glad I was able to save you from the hell that I was saved from. From the first day I saw you I felt the exact rage and will to live.

I could sense the loneliness that had come off of you, luna. You desperately wanted someone to trust.

The road she was going down wasn't a friendly one. It was one of heart ache and despair. One that would leave you with regret when you died.

Corasan taught me the love and care again after all I had was rage. I myself couldn't compare to the hardships you had to go through. So many years alone and yet you still kept your humanity. You still kept something dear to you.

Something that couldn't be snatched away easily. Natsu from my village was the one that you kept in your heart. The person who kept you straying from the path of hell.

I would thank natsu if he was here with us. He kept this amazing women the way she is.

'Thank you natsu, for keeping this lovely women in your heart. I bet even your last thoughts were of how he couldn't say goodbye.'

I never knew natsu personally as I was always head first into books but I would hear storys from my little sister about him. He was friends with everyone with our village.

His parents were also very friendly and caring people. They never liked arguing, nor fighting with people. They were a bunch of push overs.

But they were the heart of the village, always keep contact with everyone. Checking on the elderly.

Some people would say they were sent to us by Angel's. Yet they met such a demise. They didn't deserve the end so young.

Yet even with the limited time they still met with Luna and helped her. My guess is they were her family as to why luna won't let there memories disappear.

'You guys dont have to worry about luna anymore. Shes safe with me' I had some how hoped that they would hear my words from me.

Luna was the one who gave graves to the dead. She made sure that they wouldn't be forgotten. She made sure that the village I grew up in would always be remembered.

Luna had fallen asleep with my grasp again but I didn't pull away. She was probably very tired.

I myself was also starting to drift of. After everything Luna has done I couldn't think of anything better to say.

"No thank you Luna" and with that my eyelids started to become heavy. I pulled Luna closer to my chest. She just seemed to cuddle closer. She was more honest when she wasn't awake.

I couldn't hold back my drowsiness anymore and it took me over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 853 46
A mysterious amnesiac washes up on Polar Tang after the livesaving operation of Strawhat Luffy and Former Warlord, Jimbei. How will she affect the f...
8K 401 8
Your life was pretty lonely on a small island near Reverse Mountain. You were the easy blame for every little inconvenience in the villagers' life ju...
9.5K 344 13
(Y/n) isn't crazy but she's locked in a mental hospital. She doesn't remember much about herself and just wants to escape from the evil doctor. Kidd'...
3K 65 7
This is a Trafalgar Law x Y/N (OC) fanfiction ___________________________________________ You were an infamous assassin who only had the dream of se...