adore you (scott mccall)ยน

By anticosmic

in which scott slowly finds love again after allison argent (season 2-3) (started: april... More

๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š

forty-one

4.5K 147 88
By anticosmic

"Xylazine. It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So whoever's shooting, needs to be a damm good shot." The group was currently in the vet, Blair forcing Isaac to accompany them along the way much to his dismay of having to be in the same room as Stiles since he was still pissed over Stiles's comment from the other day. However, when she quickly explained she broke up/took a break from Scott, he was quick to come since he wanted to know exactly what had gone through Blair's head to make such a bad decision like that. Blair blackmailing Isaac with the information by telling him that she wouldn't tell anything more unless he came with them knowing that Isaac would immediately drop everything to go since he was overly invested with Scott and Blair's relationship.

"Allison's a perfect shot," Scott reassured Deaton, having confidence in the huntress and her shooting abilities despite her current problems as both Blair and Isaac raised an eyebrow at his words since Blair had heard all about Allison nearly shooting Lydia in the face with her arrows.

"She used to be." Isaac corrected, his hands crossed against his chest - mirroring Blair beside him who was using her arms for extra heat in the cold office.

"Isaac's right, everyone has been off since you three got sacrificed," Blair spoke up as she backed up Isaac, both of them not wanting Allison to take this shot under pressure if she wasn't up to her full self.

"She can do it." Scott seemed to be confident and full of optimism for Allison whereas Isaac and Blair were more than skeptical of the plan. Both of them being the only realistic ones in the group since they seemed to be seeing all the flaws in this plan.

"If we manage to find the thing." Isaac pointed out, bringing his usual extra amount of negativity to the conversation. Blair already knowing it was going to lead to an argument between him and Stiles as she held her head down in disappointment when she saw Stiles glaring at Isaac already.

"Okay, what is the point of him? Seriously, I mean what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway? It's 65 degrees out." Stiles asked, getting frustrated with Isaac's negativity as both Scott and Blair became annoyed with their best friends bickering. Blair already used to the two arguing since both her and Isaac had a tendency to argue with Stiles.

"Stiles, I asked Isaac to come and it's absolutely freezing in here. Isaac has every right to wear his scarf." Blair defended her best friend considering she was wearing a large coat over her shoulders something that everyone found odd including Isaac but no one questioned her sense of apparel. Stiles learned that the hard way after he asked how she was always cold and she began placing her hand on the back of his neck whenever he wasn't looking to shock him since it was always freezing cold.

"Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?" Isaac asked, turning slightly to Blair as she stared back at Isaac while holding a frustrated expression on her face since she didn't know why he was looking at her.

What? Blair mouthed at Isaac who nodded slightly at Scott beside them as Blair smacked him quietly in the torso. Not now dumbass, Blair answered - already knowing what Isaac was trying to bring up in the middle of a serious conversation. The two best friends having seriously awful timing whenever it came to them having conversations about the other's love life.

"Maybe by saying please and thank you?" Blair suggested after her and Isaac finished their silent conversation, Isaac staring at Blair to see if she was being serious - Blair giving him back the same attitude as she gave him the middle finger. Stiles squinting his eyes in confusion at the two's conversation as he tried to figure out what the hell Isaac and Blair were even talking about since they seemed to be having two different conversations at once.

"Can you two please try and be helpful?" Stiles piped up, both Isaac and Blair giving him the middle finger in return for his comment. Deaton sighing for himself as he reminded himself that the group in front of him were indeed seventeen-year-old.

"I can do it," Scott answered, drawing the best friend's attention to Scott as everyone in the room stared at him unsure of what he was suggesting since they knew Scott wasn't up to his full strength currently.

"You can?" Stiles asked, not knowing how Scott was going to do it considering he had recently lost his werewolf mojo. Blair and Isaac joining in on Stiles's skepticism as they waited to hear what Scott had to say to back up his plan.

"Do you have a plan to do it?" Blair asked, tilting her head as she questioned Scott's plan. Scott nodding before turning his attention to Stiles, trying to jog Stiles's memory of what he wanted to do in order to turn Malia back.

"You remember that night that Peter trapped us in the school? In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery." Scott brought up the memory of that night, making Blair shift uncomfortably at the thought - not liking when anyone brought up their final fight with Jennifer since it had left her with some bad side effects.

"This is a werecoyote, Scott. Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you." Deaton explained, trying to stress the unlikely chance of Scott's plan actually being successful. All of them seem to have their own doubts when it came to Scott being able to actually pull off this plan.

"That's why you called Derek, first." Stiles realized, Blair, tapping her fingers lightly against the metal at the mention of her absentee brother who hadn't been in contact with anyone since he skipped town with Cora and Peter.

"He didn't answer, I'm presuming," Blair added, Scott nodding his head at her since Derek had managed to dodge his class. Derek had the worst habit of only answering his phone whenever he felt like and not when someone else was calling him.

Plus, Blair had called his phone five times every day since he suddenly went ghost - only wanting updates from him and where he was. Eventually, she started calling Cora who actually picked up the phone and explained to her that Derek had left days ago to go back to California.

"Yeah, I could try it on my own. But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf." Scott admitted, Blair's eyes softening at Scott confessing about how he can't even change into a werewolf - knowing he was still struggling with shifting after the events in his bedroom where he accidentally hurt Blair by shifting.

"We need a real Alpha. You know what I mean. An Alpha who can do Alpha things. You know, an Alpha who can get it going. You know, get it..." Stiles began to explain, Blair, scrunching her eyebrows as to where Stiles was trying to go with his point of Scott's abilities.

"Up?" Isaac finished, Blair, rolling her eyes at Isaac making a sexual joke at Scott's expense as she noticed Scott grow uncomfortable at Isaac's joke.

"Great. I'm an Alpha with performance issues." Scott complained at the two's insinuation - not meeting Blair's eyes during it because of the sheer embarrassment of his friends teasing him about his performing issues.

"It's okay, I'm sure Blair can prove otherwise, right?" Blair smacked Isaac's shoulder lightly as Blair leaned over on the metal desk as she held her head down, letting her hair cover her head as she tried to hide the slight flushing of her face while also stomping on Isaac's foot beside her. Scott hiding his smile once he heard Blair stomp on Isaac's foot.

"Please, do not involve me in your sexual innuendos." Blair chastised Isaac who only kept smirking at Blair's obvious flustered state not able to hide his amusement at teasing his best friend. Stiles trying hard not to laugh along at Blair's expense considering Scott was also embarrassed due to Isaac's jokes.

"Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help?" Deaton asked deciding to change the inappropriate topic to something slightly more helpful.

"I wouldn't trust Peter," Isaac added, Blair slowly lifting herself off the table as she stood up straight beside Isaac once she heard him mention Peter Hale.

"Definitely not, that man talks like he was supposed to be cast as a bad Disney villain." Blair agreed, the two still share a strong hatred from when Peter had to help train the two.

"Maybe the twins?" Stiles suggested, trying to think of another possible solution since both the Hales happened to be out of town regardless.

"They're not Alphas anymore. After what Jennifer did, almost killing them? It broke that part of them." Deaton explained the loss of the twins Alpha status that resulted from the Darach's killing spree - or at least attempted in the twin's cases since they managed to survive when she attack them unlike Kali who died in Derek's loft that night.

"Yeah, but what if they know how to do it?" Stiles asked, still trying to find a way for this plan to work since he knew how much it meant for his dad to solve this case.

"Nobody's seen them for weeks," Scott commented, the one flaw in Stiles's plan for them getting additional help from the twins. After Deucalion left and Kali died, the twins had sort of vanished from their lives which Blair and Isaac were thankful for since they didn't want to spend everyday with the people who had helped cause Boyd and Erica's deaths.

"Well, actually, that's not totally true." Stiles corrected, Blair, staring at him at the opposite side of the table as she sighed disappointed.

"Lydia?" Blair asked, knowing that Lydia and Aiden had a supposed fling before the whole Alpha pack showdown.

"Lydia," Stiles confirmed, nodding his head. Blair nodding her head as the answer, taking the fact that Lydia still had a connection with the Alpha that it would hopefully work.

—•—

Since Blair was the only one out of the group that had the spare keys to Derek's loft so she was dragged along to meet the twins as she opened the door and allowing the others in. Scott staying at the door while the others walked into the Loft as they tried to see if the twins were here yet.

"They said they'd meet us here." Blair stepped after Stiles and Lydia as they looked around for any sign of the Alpha twins.

Blair heard a grunt behind her as she turned to see the twins punching Scott in the face before grabbing him and throwing him on the floor - Stiles grabbing both Blair and Lydia's arms and dragging them out of the way incase they got hurt in the middle of the fighting.

One of the twins flipped off the steps and both of them began to take their turns slashing Scott up and punching his torso. Blair let out a tiny wince of second-hand pain when they got him to the ground and began kicking him.

"I thought you guys were gonna teach me to roar," Scott complained from the ground, Blair watching the twins figures looming over Scott as she began to grow protective of Scott who was lying on the ground as she glared daggers at the two for causing him pain since they weren't being helpful in the slightest.

"We are. You do it by giving in." Ethan started as the twins began to explain their methods for how they were going to help Scott control his shift.

"Giving in and letting go. That's how Deucalion taught us control." Aiden finished before lifting Scott of the ground by roughly grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"Hey, you know that's funny. I've actually tried something like this one time using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls. But you're right, beating the living crap out of him is probably a lot better." Stiles turned around to see Blair already glaring at him, holding his hand out while rolling his eyes as he already knows what was coming before she flicked his forehead instead.

"Stiles, shut up. Not helpful." Blair hissed out since she knew now was definitely not the time for Stiles and his jokes.

"That's actually the plan? You kick my ass?" Scott asked the twins in shock, Blair finally noticing the blood running down his chin from his injuries.

"You're afraid for turn. We're going to make you." They warned him, Stiles noticing Blair's heavy breathing beside him as she watched the group in anger. Stiles placing his hand gently on Blair's shoulder as she turned to meet his worried eyes.

"Scott's got this, just stop staring like you're going to murder someone." Stiles reassured Blair before moving his hand off Blair's shoulder when she didn't give him a response as she turned back to staring at the werewolves in front of her instead.

"You turn. Then you kick our asses. And then you roar." The twins began going back and forth between talking that Blair could barely tell the difference of which one was talking - not that she really cared since she didn't exactly like either of them.

"And then you roar." The twins began roaring, the eyes turning blue as they got back into attacking Scott.

"You don't think you can let go with us? Do you think you're going to hurt us? Come on, McCall. Give it your all. We can always heal." The Alpha twins taunted and when Scott finally went to attack - they grabbed his hand and threw it back before swinging across his face.

Blair bit her lip in worry, drawing blood due to how harsh she was biting down - not caring about the metallic taste that had begun to slip into her mouth as her main focus was on Scott McCall standing in front of her and how badly he was losing in this fight against the Alphas.

"You're an Alpha. You want to roar like one, you've got to give in full throttle. You've got to be the monster. Become the beast.'Become everything you're afraid of." The twins started lecturing Scott, Stiles turning to notice Blair's veins began to slightly glow black as she stared at the scene in front of them. Stiles eyes widening slightly as he tried to not freak out over the fact that her veins were turning black - hoping it wasn't another side effect of her powers acting up.

"That's what gives you power. It gives you strength." Scott tried to punch again but ended up punching the air as he got elbowed in his back - spitting out blood as he fell down to the ground.

"Giving into it doesn't make you the bad guy. So long as you can control it." The twins tried to teach him as Aiden began to get into Scott's face with his teachings as he continued to grow harsher as he talked.

"Sometimes control's a little overrated." Aiden lectured, kicking Scott one more time in the stomach as he began to move towards his brother.

"What if I can't control it? What if I can't turn back?" Scott asked, Blair finally beginning to feel her anger intensify when she realized how injured they were making Scott over this lesson of control. Blair starting to realise that they never should have called the twins and should have waited for Derek to come back so that they could do this.

"Then it takes over. You become Malia. You get further and further away from being human. You turn into an animal. Or worse." Ethan started, telling Scott about the consequences of what would happen if he couldn't learn to control his shift soon.

"You turn into Peter." Aiden finished, Scott finally getting off the ground and wiping the blood off his mouth before running to Aiden who slammed Scott on the desk as a result.

"Hey, let him go!" Blair called as she walking closer to the twins when Aiden started repeatedly punching Scott in the face. Aiden didn't listen to Blair as he continued punching Scott, Blair growing angry at the sight of Scott not being able to defend himself against Aiden as he laid on the table as he grew close to becoming unconscious.

"I said let go!" Blair yelled her hands pushing out a dark mist that sent Aiden flying off Scott and into the stairs. Ethan going to help Aiden while Blair went running over to help Scott - not caring about what she did as her only focus was on Scott lying on the table. Her hands shaking slightly as she started to wipe the blood of Scott's face.

"What? I thought we were helping him." Aiden yelled once he finally moved off the stairs that Blair had thrown him into.

"You help too much." Ethan pointed out, the group surrounding Blair and Scott as he moved to spit out some of the blood that had gathered in his mouth.

"Blair, your ear," Lydia whispered, moving towards Blair as she held her hand up to see black blood coming from it. The liquid covering Blair's hand as she stepped back, her vision beginning to shake as she grew light-headed. Stiles moving forward to catch her before she could fall to the ground, sitting on the ground with Blair resting in his arms. Lydia staring intently at Blair as she leaned down in front of her.

"Stiles, her nose. It's bleeding as well." Lydia pointed out, Stiles finally noticing the black blood also coming from her nose. Scott ended up moving from the desk as he moved in front of Blair despite the aching pain from being beaten up by the twins only seconds ago.

"Do we bring her to a hospital or to Deaton?" Ethan asked, staring at the pale complexion of Blair in Stiles's arms - the guilt filling him up due to the fact she had to use her powers against his brother.

"No, it's been happening for weeks," Stiles admitted, both Scott and Lydia seeming partially shocked at that news since they didn't know anything was wrong with Blair. Scott seeming more betrayed that Blair hadn't come to him for help in the first place.

"She hasn't told me but there are tissues filled with black blood in my bathroom trash can." Stiles informed Scott who took Blair from Stiles's arms as she carried her out of the loft despite his chipped strength. Stiles and Lydia sharing quick glances with the twins before taking off after the two.

—•—

Blair hopped out of the backseat of the Jeep, letting Lydia have the courtesy of sitting in the front seat so she could listen to Stiles's front seat rants as the three met Scott, Isaac, and Allison in the middle of the woods.

"Anyone else thinks we might be doing more harm than good?" Lydia asked once no one said anything while staring at each other in silence - deciding to be the first one to break it.

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter." Scott reminded them of the main goal, not wanting Malia to end up dead - especially not by being shot by her father.

"Actually, we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter, who we don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter." Blair watched as Scott closed his eyes at Isaac's comment - not needing anyone to kick his confidence while he was already feeling down about the entire situation already. Blair glared at her best friend as he pretended to act innocent with his comment.

"And again with the not helping," Stiles commented, the two giving each other childish facial expressions while Blair smacked Stiles in the chest since Isaac was too far away for her to smack.

"Did you bring it?" Scott asked Allison who opened the trunk of her car to show the rifle in her hands that she had taken from her dad's arsenal.

The sound of a gunshot echoing in the woods halted the group in their plans, Blair being the first and only one to notice Scott slipping back on his motorcycle. Blair following after as she sat on the motorcycle behind him, Scott turning around and opening his mouth in opposition wanting her to stay back and out of danger.

"Before you even try it, I am not getting off this motorcycle unless you do too. So you better drive carefully because I don't have a helmet." Blair ordered, swinging her arms tightly around Scott's waist as Scott turned and placed his helmet on her head instead - giving her the extra layer of protection instead of himself thinking she needed it since he could heal himself much faster than she could.

"Thanks, Scott," Blair whispered as Scott began to drive on the motorcycle, alerting the others that the two had driven off to find the coyote by themselves rather than waiting for the others.

"Wait, wait. Wait! Wait!" Stiles called after the two, Blair clutching tighter onto Scott's waist as she listened to Isaac's footsteps trying to catch up with the two.

Scott continued driving until he got distracted by some noise, Blair noticing how tightly he was clutching his head before he swerved and flipped over the motorcycle causing Blair to fly to the side - a branch launching itself into Blair's chest as she let out a scream of pain before roughly yanking it out.

Scott came over a few seconds later, noticing the blood on Blair's chest as he tried to get her to move but she continued to wince in pain at the sudden force of moving since she hadn't fully healed yet.

"Scott, go. Go find Malia. Now!" Blair yelled, watching as Scott hesitated a few seconds - internally debating if he should leave Blair bleeding on the forest floor or not.

"I'll be back in a couple of minutes, I promise," Scott promised, running into the woods as Blair nodded her head. Blair holding her head against the pile of leaves behind her as she began to relax even if the blood was slowly pouring out of her still.

It only took a couple of minutes before Blair finally heard Scott's howl throughout the forest, her eyes changing black involuntarily at the sound of the howl as she finally focused on healing herself. Without even realizing it, Blair had anchored herself to Scott McCall and she was absolutely screwed.

After Scott had called the Sheriff to tell him they had changed Malia back, he came rushing back to Blair who even though she was healing seemed to have gotten paler in the short time he had left her.

"Hey, hey. Are you with me?" Scott asked, holding Blair's face in his hands as he realized how close she was to passing out. Scott's heart rate increasing as he realized he might be close to actually losing Blair - not knowing if his heart could take it if her's stopped beating.

"Yeah, a branch can't get rid of me that easily Scott." Blair joked slightly, coughing at the blood coming up from her throat. Scott patting her back as he helped her before turning her around as she groaned in pain.

"I think we should talk about that." Scott pointed to the pool of black blood beside them, Blair shaking her head no before laying back down on the leaves. She didn't want to have any conversation about her health right now, only wanting to close her eyes and relax since she felt utterly drained from the day's events.

"I just want to go home and sleep," Blair whispered, Scott, wrapping his arms around Blair and lifting her up from the ground - Blair holding onto Scott's neck as she leaned her head against his chest.

"Thanks, Scott." Blair murmured against his chest as she thanked him, Scott giving her a soft smile before Blair shut her eyes - letting Scott bring her home without any complaints.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.5K 22
in which Meilani McCall's werewolf problems only get worse after Derek becoming the new alpha of Beacon Hills (Teen Wolf) (Stiles Stilinski xo fem!oc...
227K 2.8K 66
๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‹๐„. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
43.4K 1.5K 21
in which lydia martin has a twin brother that loves competition. [allison argent x male!oc] [season 1 - 6]
86.5K 1.4K 14
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...