Forever With Ace|16+✔️

By KirstieQuirke

•IN NEED OF EDITING• 3 OUT OF 3 BOOKS Camila and Ace's story continues! More Dramaaaa! BOTH POV'S I suggest r... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 60

36.3K 939 616
By KirstieQuirke

Camila POV

I flick through the pages of this gossip magazine as my legs are up against the wall and my ass is against the headboard as I lay back on the bed.

"Here, baby" Ace hands me a bowl of watermelon and pineapples, I place it onto my stomach as I begin to eat staring at the ceiling.

Every time we have sex I sit like this hoping it'll work, unfortunately I've taken so many pregnancy tests this month and still nothing. I've tried so many things to try help such as changing my diet with foods that apparently help, we've also been running together every morning to keep me fit and healthy. I've been taking these supplements that also apparently help. I've been checking when I'm ovulating which is now, but we're constantly having sex just because miracles can happen even when it's not my ovulation time.

I sink the fork into a another piece of watermelon and eat it before looking over at Ace, he's sitting on the wooden chair with his sketch pad, I have no idea what he's drawing but he has been doing it more lately, he glances up at me quickly before his eyes focus back onto the sketchbook in front of him, his foot is flat on the floor as his other one rests on his knee making it a good stand for his sketchbook.

I look at the view behind him at the beautiful blue ocean, "Can you believe we are here for two weeks?" I gush continuing to eat my fruit while I'm practically upside down.

He hums in response as he concentrates on whatever he's drawing, his tongue resting on his bottom like usual when he concentrates hard.

"We should find some activities to do while were here"

"Yeah but for now can you stay still?" He glances up to me with a smirk.

I freeze my movements, "Can I still eat?" I whisper.

"Yes" his smirk doesn't leave his face.

"Why do I need to stay still?"

"Because I'm drawing my beautiful view"

"Is that me?" I grin and he chuckles lowly with a nod.

I continue to eat staring up at my bare feet, I painted them yesterday specifically for coming here. I can't believe it's April already, I remember I couldn't wait to come here and we're finally here.

"How do you think Rox is?"

"She's fine since she's with ma"

I sigh bringing a piece of pineapple to my mouth, "I miss her already"

"Me too"

We sit here for an extra ten minutes before he closes his book and stands up, "Let take a walk on the beach or lay by the pool before we stroll the streets for a restaurant"

"Okay" I swing my legs down and pick out a bikini from my suitcase, it's white with small blue butterflies. I also pull on my bikini cover up and slide on my flip flops. Ace is wearing red shorts with black ties knitted to keep them up, his tattoos being shown off making him look so sexy.

He wears his own flip flops and I giggle looking down at them, "What?" He looks down.

"I've just never actually seen you wear flip flops"

"I'm only glad my stupid 'Asher's bitch' tattoo is covered" he laughs, "I don't care about the bullet wounds though" he shrugs. I peck his lips in response, it only makes him sexier so I'm glad he doesn't feel insecure about them.

We spend the entire day walking around the beach, laying on the loungers and swimming in the ocean. It was so much fun and I'm definitely getting my tan back. Ace has been burnt on the top of his back and shoulders along with the tip of his button nose and that was with sun cream. I'm glad I didn't burn but my tan is very subtle.  Hopefully my tan becomes bronze and more vibrant tomorrow.

We're now walking around trying to find a restaurant to eat at for dinner, the sun is going down giving the sky a beautiful sunset orange. We've been taking pictures all day and I'm sure we'll have a full album of just pictures from our vacation in Hawaii because of course we want to make mermoies, we walk hand in hand walking down the street continuing to look.

I'm wearing a pink summer dress that reaches mid thigh, it has tiny dark pink flowers scattered all over. It shows some cleavage as a tied bow sits across. Ace is wearing black ripped jeans with a white shirt and white shoes. The shirt is rolled up to his elbows showing off his sleeve tattoos.

"How about here?" He stops looking at the menu stuck to the wall.

I scan my eyes through it and shrug, "Yeah, looks delicious"

We head inside and get given a table, we talk about booking some activities for the rest of the trip such as scuba diving, quad biking and so many others, the dinner was amazing and full of laughter.

We head back to our hotel, to the outdoor party that is taken place for the customers in the hotel. There is a tequila bar and a show going on. The bar has pink hula flowers hanging all over and fairy lights hanging around the bar sign which says 'Aloha'. The small stage across from the bar has tables and seats surrounding it so you can watch the show. I watch as some guy juggles with fire as Ace places his hand on the smalls of my back guiding me to a table.

"Do you want a Mocktail?" He asks.

"Yes please" I smile and focus back onto the small show taking place.

I zone in entertained as the belly dancer has taken the stage, she looks amazing. I wish I could move my hips like that.

I glance over to Ace seeing a girl talking to him, her finger running slowly up and down his forearm, he steps back looking down and shaking his head nervously.

I walk over and run my hand up his back before pecking his lips lingering it for a few seconds longer than needed, "Hi baby" he says with a smile of relief.

"This is my fiancé, Camila, Camila..."

"Fran" she smile.

"So, nice to meet you!" I enthuse.

"You too" she says unenthusiastic before turning to walk away.

Bitch.

"Rude" I pout looking at Ace.

"Here's your Mocktail, sir" the bartender places a strawberry mock-tail down along with a glass of water with Ice.

He hasn't been drinking lately because he says it may help with getting pregnant but people seem to get pregnant when they're drunk so I dunno.

"I didn't entertain her or anything, I moved away and..." he tries to explain himself.

"Ace, I know I saw and I trust you"

He smiles and leans forward capturing my lips, his finger resting underneath my chin.

"I'm glad you do, I trust you too" his eyes sparkle softly.

We eventually head up to our hotel room after an amazing day, I don't think I ever want to leave. Everyone is so nice here, no one knows us and the weather is beautiful just like the scenery.

Ace's POV

I roll over excepting Cam to be there so I can pull her naked body flush to my chest but she isn't, I lean up on my elbow opening my eyes adjusting to the sunlight shining through the balcony doors.

I sit up and crack my neck, back and fingers before standing up and pulling boxers on to search for Cam, the bathroom door is wide open as looks down to something in her hand in front of the sink and mirror.

"Morning baby" I walk by her rubbing my eyes and lifting the toilet seat up, pissing into the toilet. Once I am done I flush and wash my hands before peering at her through the mirror as she stands beside me.

"What is it?" I say drying my hands on a towel, my back hurts like shit. I can feel it sting from the sunburn. I should have gotten a stronger SPF.

She places something down into the counter and walks away, I glance down at it in confusion.

I pick it up following her, "What does two lines mean?"

She stops in her tracks turning around to me with bloodshot glossy eyes, I almost walk into her with her sudden stop, "What's wrong?" I ask.

She pulls me into a hug before bursting out into tears, "We're pregnant" she sobs.

"What!?" I feel my heartbeat skip a beat with those words, which I've been waiting to hear "Isn't this what we wanted? Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm happy!" Her arms move up to the back of my neck as her sobs become sniffles.

I lift her up by the hips and her legs wrap around my waist, "I'm gonna he a dad?" I smile looking into her glossy eyes.

"And I'm gonna be a mum!" She laughs but begins to cry again.

I hug her tightly feeling the joy of getting to watch her grow our possible son or daughter in her stomach, watching them take their first steps or say their first words.

"Let's get married, right here, right now" I blurt out meaning every single word of it.

"What!?" She pulls aways slightly holding the sides of my face, "We can't, I need Julia there and Asher"

"We can have a small ceremony when we get back, I don't want to wait any longer Cam. I love you and I want to be your husband"

________________________________

Here are some photos of Kian Lawley while he was in Hawaii!

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕

Rest In Peace Corey La Barrie😢💞

Live every day to its fullest, you never know when it can be your last day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 422 42
Awkward, insecure fangirl, Hailey Jackson, meets her favorite actor, Adam Driver, at a meet and greet. Two people from completely different worlds. C...
372K 9K 70
London born Gigi Lastra is struggling to make ends meet let alone make it big in the music business and make a name for herself. Working two jobs to...
963K 32.1K 59
𝓘𝓼𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 ♥︎ Not many things have managed to catch me off guard in this life after enduring years of trauma. But Kayden did. He came out of...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...