Echo | BNHA x Deltarune/Under...

By JustNadine1273

** Formerly titled "Lebensmüde" ** His world faded to black. All sensation disappeared. The question resonate... More

Chapter 1: A Good Feeling
Chapter 2: Faulty Intuition
Chapter 3: Continue
Chapter 4: Nightmare
Chapter 5: Tomorrow Will Be Tomorrow
Chapter 6: Katsuki
Chapter 7: Awkward
Chapter 8: SAVE
Chapter 9: A 'Friendly' Conversation
Chapter 10: Fresh Air
Chapter 11: Small Talk
Chapter 12: Experiment
Chapter 13: Never Change
Chapter 14: Death
Chapter 15: Turning Around
Chapter 16: Under Pressure
Chapter 17: Sludge
Chapter 18: Bullets
Chapter 19: Rage
Chapter 20: A Good Day
Chapter 21: Home
Chapter 22: Cat Nap
Chapter 23: Hero
Chapter 24: Nerd
Chapter 25: Warning
Chapter 26: Sick
Chapter 27: Scratches
Chapter 28: Sleepless
Chapter 29: Not Yet
Chapter 30: Glass
Chapter 31: Fragile Things
Chapter 32: Visit
Chapter 33: Lonely Places
Chapter 34: Jump
Chapter 35: Hope
Chapter 36: First Day
Chapter 37: Lunch
Chapter 38: Walking
Chapter 39: Watch Out
Chapter 40: Recovery Girl
Chapter 41: Scars
Chapter 42: Yup, Re-doing That One
Chapter 43: Surprises
Chapter 44: Unforeseen 'Simulation' Joint
Chapter 45: A Dead Man
Chapter 46: A Problem Child Is Born
Chapter 47: There's a Fine Line Between Honest and Totally Crazy
Chapter 48: Sometimes
Chapter 49: Wimp
Chapter 50: Mummy Man
Chapter 52: Oppurtunity
Chapter 53: Freshman Rep
Chapter 54: Do It for the Memes
Chapter 55: Crystal Clear
Chapter 56: Inconsistencies

Chapter 51: Chat

873 43 8
By JustNadine1273

"I assume you know why you're here," Nezu, the dog-bear-mouse-person, said with a smile.

"Yeah, I have a pretty good idea."

"What you did at the USJ was very reckless, Midoriya, and technically you should recieve punishment. However, we think your quirk could prove very useful to us, and we would like to know more about it. Would you be willing to answer some of our questions?"

Izuku knew he didn't really have a choice, so he nodded. Nezu grinned.

"Excellent..." He muttered, resting his... paw on his chin as if he was trying to think of what questions to ask. "Truly excellent."

The freckled teen felt muscles he didn't know he had tensing up at the phrase. His head started to spin, and he gripped the arm rests of his chair tighter.

"Are you alright? You look pale."

"Sorry, I've just... I've heard someone say that before, and it wasn't under the best circumstances."

"Ah, my apologies. I didn't mean to scare you. Anyways, my first question: how does your quirk work, exactly?"

"Well... sometimes, I'll wake up after sleeping, and I'll have a vision of what's going to happen for a certain amount of time. Sometimes it's almost a week, sometimes only a few hours. Usually, at the end of the vision, something happens that I don't want to happen. Sometimes it only affects me, other times it's bigger. Sometimes there's more than one vision - multiple possibilities of how things could go."

"Interesting. How detailed are these visions?"

"They're very detailed - it feels the same as actually living through the events. It's hard to know if it's a vision or if it's actually happening."

"And to think it was registered as weak precognition! It's very rare for a precognition quirk to provide such detailed predictions. What are the side effects?"

"Well, my hair grows as much as it would if I actually lived through the predictions, but other than that there's nothing that I know of." Izuku had discovered this after not saving for a week to reset to the exam day - he had only reset twice, but each reset was a whole week. After getting results he was happy with, he noticed that his hair had grown more than normal for a single week. 

"Well, I suppose that's nothing to worry about. Are you sure there aren't any other side effects? Mental ones, perhaps?"

"Oh. I hadn't thought of that. I'm probably unnaturally apathetic towards certain things because of some of the visions, but nothing huge."

"Good. Next time something like what happened at the USJ shows up in a vision, inform a teacher immediately, and don't try to deal with it yourself, alright?"

"Do you think you can tell the other teachers about how my quirk works? There were, let's see... at least fifty visions for the USJ, and in a few of them I did actually call the school, but nobody believed me."

"I will inform the staff, yes. I'm very sorry that you felt like you had to take matters into your own hands. Thank you, you may leave."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.7M 63.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
673K 21.9K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...