Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 39

1.5K 49 32
By Nekochinchin

Your POV

It's been some weeks after the sports day. Today I was at my place and Karma was with me. We both skipped a day today and were just chilling together.

As we were playing video games in my room, I heard a knock on the door. Pausing the game, we turned our heads to my door.

I see Ema entering and told us it was time for dinner, we nodded our heads at her and she left my room.

Karma and I both got up and I stretched my sore limbs, we both head down together and we arrived at the dining table.

We sat down and proceeded to have dinner with everyone like usual. The brothers and I had our small talk together with Karma.

Though, Wataru and Karma talk more together. 

Putting food in my mouth, my phone suddenly started ringing. Raising a brow, I grabbed my phone and answered the call.

"Hewo?" I said in a muffled voice as I chew my food.

"(Y/n)?" I heard Nagisa's voice.

"What's up?" I replied stuffing food my mouth.

"U-Um, well, today, we were doing parkour as we went home. And well, uhm...We kind of accidentally jumped on an old man, and now he's in the hospital." Nagisa informed me with an ashamed tone.

I on the other hand, just had wide eyes and choked on my food. Which surprised everyone at the table.

"*cough* *cough* W-What?" I let out as I chugged my water.

"W-We uhm...accidentally jumped on an old man.." He says ashamed.

"Holy fuck. You guys are hilarious! Hahahaha!!" I exclaimed laughing out loud making the brothers wonder about my convo.

"It's not funny! We now have to help the old man until he recovers." Nagisa said scolding me for laughing.

"Help? Isn't midterms in a few weeks?" I questioned.

"Yeah, but we are prohibited from studying until he recovers." Nagisa explained.

"Got it. Karma and I will be sure to help you guys out. After all, it seems interesting." I said with a smirk.

"Thanks a lot." He says with a relieved sigh.

"Don't worry about it." I said.

We both had a little chat before hanging up, placing my phone down, I see the curious looks of my siblings and Karma.

"I just got a call from Nagisa." I said informing them.

"About what?" Yuusuke questions.

"It seems that our classmates got into a bit of some trouble." I said with an amused smirk, remembering what Nagisa said.

"What kind of trouble?" Wataru questions.

"They were doing some 'tricks' and got someone hurt." I explained stuffing my dinner into my mouth.

They just nodded their heads at me and we continued on dinner, Karma however was still a bit confused about my explanation.

I then mouthed him that I'll explain later and he just nodded his head at me, eventually we finished our dinner and Karma and I headed to my room. 

Once we entered, I laid on my bed and Karma did the same.

"What did Nagisa say?" He asks me.

"Those idiots were doing parkour on top of buildings when going home, eventually they jumped on an old man." I explained.

Karma just laughed and was definitely amused by what he heard, I decided to join in laughing and we just continued in playing video games.

Although, as we played. We both heard knocking on my window. Deciding to know what it was, I opened the curtains and see the octopus sticking onto my window.

Like that time when he got left behind during the field trip and had to stick to the side of it.

The sight of him sticking onto my window just made me surprised and confused at the same time.

Karma stood beside and had the same expression on his face, he decides to open the window to know what the octopus wanted.

"What do you want?" Karma questioned the yellow octopus.

"Nyufufufu, I'm sorry I had to do this, but I have to treat everyone equally!" The octo said in an apologetic tone.

Both Karma and I were confused, but before we could ask what he meant.

He painfully pinched both of our cheeks, catching me and Karma off guard. He then lets go and the both of us were annoyed and pissed at the yellow thing in front of us.

"What the hell was that for?!" I exclaimed annoyed as I grabbed the toy knife out of my drawer and proceeded to try cutting him.

"Nyufufufu, just consider this punishment for stealing my snacks last Tuesday." He says with that annoying grin of his.

"HAH?!" I exclaimed angrily.

"You're still on about that? It was your fault for leaving your snacks out in the open." I said.

"I hid it under the building!" The octopus retorted.

"Exactly! Don't hide it in obvious places!" I yelled back.

After having a bit of a bickering conversation with the octopus, he then leaves and I just closed my window with an annoyed sigh.

I decided to just chill and just plopped onto my bed, Karma turns my bedroom lights off and laid down beside.

We decided to just cuddle and have some little late night talks.

Eventually we fell asleep, our breathes becoming in sync with each other.

-Next Day-

It was the next day and all of Class E were inside a small building, turns out it was a run down daycare.

Turns out the old man my classmates jumped was actually the principal of this place, the only staff that was here proceeds to tell the kids what happened to the old man.

Once the kids heard of the news of us helping around for some days, they immediately pounced on us like there was no tomorrow.

Two male kids came up to me and hugged my waist, I just let them hug me as I patted both of their heads.

"Give me a break. How'd we wind up collective responsibility when we had nothing to do with this?" Hazama said with a scowl as the children that were near her called her a 'Scary' and a 'Witch'.

"What a disgrace." Terasaka says with a sigh as two children clung onto him, the male child chomping on his shoulder like a cannibal.

'He's really chomping on you!' I thought looking at the Terasaka that wasn't bothered by the child's bite.

"We all got a sticky slap in the face too. He said he has to treat us all equally to keep things fair." Hara says as she held hands with a child.

"No wonder both Karma and I got pinches from the octopus! Saying he had to treat everyone equally!" I said still a bit salty from last night.

"Well, we can do some stealth studying at home. Two weeks of unpaid work as a condition for keeping the Class E's secret?" Takebayashi said with a smirk.

"A small price for that bounty." He says finishing his little speech.

'That'd be pretty astute if he weren't standing there in his underpants.' I thought as I looked at the glasses guy with a smirk.

Two of the children went ahead and undid his belt and pulled his pants down, making his underwear clear.

Karma and I didn't think for a second before bringing our phones out and taking pics of it. This will be great blackmail material in the future.

"So what exactly are you planning to do for us, now?" We heard a voice said.

All of us turned around and there was a girl with pink hair, and her appearance showed she was a bit more older than the other kids.

Looking at her pink hair, reminded me of Wataru's salmon hair. 

"Barging in on us en masse." She says like a yankee.

"Reckon you can at least work off the oxygen you're taking up?" She finishes with a scary glare like a yankee.

I watched her in amusement while the others were kind of terrified at the pink haired kid. The kids that knew her started spouting some info about her.

About how she's been here for 5 years, and for 2 years she's been resisting school control. But what made stifle a laugh was the fact that the kids called her an 'Elite Neet'.

The pink hair child picked a broom up and was practically intimidating Nagisa, as she tried to take a step forward to attack the bluenette.

The floor under her collapsed. Isogai noticed how run down this place was and decided to asked some questions about this place.

"Aren't you getting it fixed? I mean...this building is pretty decrepit." Isogai asked towards the teacher.

"We don't have any money. Any wait-listed student, any child not attending primary school--our principal takes them in at rock bottom rates." The female teacher said, explaining.

"He can't even hire enough staff, so he winds up working the hardest." She says.

Hearing that, I could tell that the ones who practically jumped the old man were feeling even more guilty.

"Twenty nine of us for two weeks...I bet we could get some stuff done." Maehara said.

"Sure we could!" Hara says with a smile.

"Yeah!" We agreed.

"Okay, guys, lets divvy up the duties and work in his stead! First, a strategy meeting!" Isogai said with a smile.

"Got it!" We said with a smile.

-time skip-

After doing a meeting, we were given tasks on what to do. And my group had to do a play.

Kayano as the narrator,Okuda as the mage, Terasaka as the dragon, and Karma as the knight.

I, was given the job of being a princess who's in distressed, they even put a costume on me, and might I say, I look damn good on this.

"As the princess was locked in her tower, the dragon keeping an eye on her, a knight suddenly appeared." Kayano narrates.

"My beloved! I have come to save you!" Karma says with his usual smirk and gave me a wink, in which I secretly and playfully rolled my eyes in return.

He proceeds to hold Terasaka who's in a dragon costume, in a choke hold. He then proceeds to smack him in the face. Repeatedly.

I secretly took a video, trying my best to not break character. 

"Karma you jerk. The script says no contact!" Terasaka angrily whispers to Karma. But my red head just ignored what he said and continued to smack him in the face.

"Please stop, Sir Karma! You mustn't hurt anyone else!" I exclaimed doing my acting perfectly.

"No, princess! I must drive out this monster! Otherwise peace will ne'er return to our kingdom!" Karma said with a playful and his famous devil smirk, as he continuously kept smacking Terasaka in the face.

"You bastard, this was your plan wasn't it?!" Terasaka exclaimed as he decided to fight back.

As Terasaka tried to jump at the red head, Karma jumped over him like a hurdle and hits Terasaka at the back of his head with his toy sword.

The two kept fighting and the kids were pretty engrossed in it.

"Woah, such realistic action!" One of the male kids says as he watches the fight intensely.

"And the princess's acting is on point! It really sucks me in!" Another male kid said as he watched me act.

"Yeah! Not only that, she's so pretty! Like a real princess!" A girl says complimenting my looks.

"Even though her costume is plain, she makes it beautiful by wearing it!" Another girl said with sparkles in her eyes as she stared me up and down.

'I like those kids, they've got a good eye.' I thought with a contented smirk.

"HEY!!" Terasaka angrily exclaims at Karma and tries to grab him.

But before he could land a hand on Karma, Okuda appears and hold him in a hold and places a cloth with chloroform on Terasaka's nose.

"T-To your rest, monster!" She says holding Terasaka.

Terasaka who inhaled the chloroform, immediately passes out and lays on the ground with dead eyes.

"The mage's chloroform put the monster to sleep unhurt." Kayano narrates.

"Beloved!" I exclaimed with my great acting and ran over to Karma, my hands on his chest and his hands on my waist.

"I hope my princess isn't injured?" He asks with his usual smirk and lifts my chin up to face him.

"I am alright, thanks to you." I said leaning a bit closer to him.

"I thank you for saving me. For that, I shall reward you with a kiss." I said as my hands traveled to Karma's neck.

We both lean closer to each other, and finally, our lips were touching. We kissed passionately but made sure it was Rated PG, since there are kids watching our performance.

As we let go, Karma picks me up princess style.

"The knight and the princess live happily ever after together with their mage friend, with the power of chemistry!" Kayano narrates with a smile.

Everyone clapped at our performance and I think some were crying at the performance, making me question what scene made them cry.

After the play, we decided to help with the construction work that was happening outside. Isogai had an idea to build a bigger place for the kids above the original building.

And that was a pretty good idea.

Leaving the back room with my uniform, I made my way to the outside. However something else caught my attention.

"Why do kids act like they're better than everyone once they get a little bit bigger and stronger than everyone? The use that little strength to hurt those weaker than them." I heard Sakura the pink haired girl says towards Nagisa.

The two then heard some noise outside and decided to check it out, I decided to tag along behind them.

Curious about their conversation.

We were now outside and we noticed Hinano and some kids looking up towards a big tree. Looking up, I see a cat stuck on one of the branches.

"See what happens when you pluck up the courage to climb? The higher you get, the more dangerous it is." Sakura said spitting some truth.

"What's the harm in staying down on terra firma?" Sakura says looking at the cat.

I decided to help out Hinano by getting the cat, I made my way towards them and Hinano and the kids noticed my presence.

"Ah, (Y/n)-chan!" Hinano exclaims at me, not expecting me to be there.

"Don't worry, I'll get the cat." I said with a small smile towards her and the kids.

I looked around and see Yoshida carrying a log of wood, I decided to call out for him to help me out a bit.

"Yo, Yoshida!" I exclaimed at the dread head.

"What?" He questions with his usual expression and putting the log he was holding down.

"I need a lift." I said pointing at the tree beside me.

"Haaah, on it." He says as he sighs and scratches his head, making his way towards me.

As he was now in front of him, he crouched down a bit and held his hands together, doing the same thing Isogai did for Itona and me in the pole toppling match.

Putting my foot on his hands, he proceeds to lifts me up and flings me towards the tree. As I flew, I grabbed onto a branch and swung my way on the branch where the cat was.

Standing on the branch where the cat is, I carefully made my way towards it and gently picked it up.

I proceeded to jump down, gracefully flipping in the air and elegantly landing on both of my feet as I held the cat with both arms.

I heard the kids being amazed by what I did, before I could place the cat down, they crowded me saying that what I did was amazing and cool.

After I got them to stop crowding me, I gave the cat to one of the kids and smiled at her. I then waved the kids goodbye and made my way towards where Sakura and Nagisa was.

I noticed Nagisa giving her some advice and a small smile was plastered on my face, I made my way towards them and they noticed my presence.

"Just because some kids are bigger than you, doesn't make them superior. You can fight back and put those kids back to their place, make them know who they're messing with." I said with a smile as I pat Sakura on the head.

"I'll be sure to teach you some fighting techniques, so be sure to crush them!" I said with a smile towards Sakura, she looks at me with a smile and nods her head, agreeing with me.

-time skip-

Our work here was full of firsts. That's why, while learning so much we wouldn't cover in school, the two weeks were over in a flash.

We've done so much and it was fun, the kids were really fun to play with and Sakura was given some techniques on how to fight and learning from Nagisa with academical studies.

Time went by so fast, and everything was finished.

The principal was now coming to see the place and eventually he arrives, the surprised look on his face was quite a good one.

Everyone was giving the principal a tour of the place and no matter where the old man looked, he was amazed by what we did.

We then arrived at the last place of the tour and it was the garage, arriving there, he sees that his bicycle was being upgraded by Yoshida and Itona.

Ritsu proceeds to explain the upgrades of the bike and everything in the building, once with Ritsu's explanation, the principal faces us.

"This is way too perfect-!!" He exclaims at us with a look that seemed like he was about to pass on soon.

"You've all done far too well--it's actually a bit creepy!" He exclaims at us.

We just gave him smiles as there were gold sparkles surrounding us as he kept exclaiming at us.

"The principal's nostalgic old dentures were reused in the trike's bell." Korosensei said directing the attention toward's the bike's bell that had the principal's old teeth.

"No one needs that much attention to detail!" He exclaims.

"Besides... You can bring all these things up to scratch, but if you didn't get close to these children's hearts...then I can't say you've done your job these two weeks." He says towards us.

As we stood there in silence, someone broke the silent stream by yelling some names towards us.

"Hey! Nagisa! (Y/n)!" We heard.

Turning to our side, we see Sakura coming up to us. Both Nagisa and I made our way towards her and crouched down a bit to her height.

Before we could ask anything, she shoves a test paper to our faces. I looked at it and it was pretty impressive.

"Tadah! I came in second!" She exclaims at us with a happy face and holding up a peace sign at us.

"Wow! That's amazing, great job!" Nagisa said excitedly happy for her.

"That's amazing, Sakura! Well done!" I said just as happy for her.

"I did what you guys said! I came in only for my math test, like a sneak attack. I then finished the test and left!" She explains.

"And in the middle of the test, the bullies couldn't do a thing." Nagisa said.

"Not only that! On my way out the school, some guys from the other class came up to me and started shoving me around." She says with an irritated tone.

"But! I got a hold of their leader's finger and started bending it the other way slowly, when the guy saw how serious I was in breaking his finger, he got scared and ran away!" Sakura said looking at me with a grin.

"That's right! Make them think you're serious about breaking their bones and they'll be too scared to fight back." I said returning the grin.

The both of us did a fist bump and gave each other high-fives.

"Using your best attack before your opponent can get into position: that's how we fight in E Class, Sakura." Both Nagisa and I said towards her with a smile.

The principal proceeds to say that he couldn't complain since we did a good job, he was impressed and proud by what we did in these two weeks.

He praised us and proceeds to tell us that we should get going since we had some work left to do.

We all nodded our heads at him and made our way out, everyone from Young Leaf Park bid us a goodbye and we waved them all a goodbye.

"See you!!" The kids exclaimed at us waving their hands goodbye.

We did the same thing to them and proceeded to leave.

And so, our special lesson came to an end.

However...

The midterms were the very next day.

It was a disaster. The majority of Class E got booted out of the top spots.

3rd POV

Nagisa, Okajima, and Sugino were together, and making their way out of the campus. They let out tired sighs and just continued on walking.

Their ranks lower than their last. 65th place for Sugino, 76th place for Okajima, and 54th place for Nagisa.

Minding their own business, some group went ahead and stood in front of the three.

"Ahh, what a let down." Someone said.

The trio looked up and saw the Big 5 looking at them smug faces.

"Guess that first one was a fluke, huh?" Koyama said pointing his finger at the three.

"We didn't even need to smash you at pole-toppling." Teppei said with a smug look.

The three Class E students gritted their teeth at the annoying group, annoyed by how smug they were.

"Heh, cat got you tongue? That's not surprising." Tomoya said smugly.

"At this school, grades are everything. Those on the bottom have no right speaking to those on the top." Ren said with a smug grin on his face.

Without their knowledge, a rehead and a (h/c) head female were behind the 5, hearing each word they said.

"Is that so?" The 5 heard a spine chilling voice.

The 5 turned around and was then met with a pair of smirking devils, the 4 cowered a bit in their presence but stood their ground remembering their leader was with them.

"Then, you can't say anything to us, can you?" The smirking devils said towards the 4.

'Only two students remained undaunted by that two-week handicap.' Korosensei thought with his usual grin as he sat on a roof looking at his students.

"I mean, our teacher will probably be like, 'It doesn't count if you don't come first.'" Karma said who was ranked 2nd looked at his test paper.

"Hasn't it dawned on you? We're the only ones who gave it our all this time around, though, I decided to lay it back a bit. I mean, I did place 1st last time." (Y/n) said with a smirk who was ranked 3rd.

"Everyone else was pulling their punches for you. Said you'd have no standing if you kept on losing." The devil couple said with devilish smirks on their faces, irritating the 4.

"What?!" Teppei said glaring at the two, but seeing (Y/n)'s cold and scary glare, he immediately looks down to avoid anymore eye contact from her.

"But we won't go easy on you guys next time." The two said turning their back at them and started walking away.

Nagisa, Sugino, and Okajima following the couple when they were called by them.

Your POV

After we had that little talk with the Big 5, we decided to go get something to eat. I was with, Nagisa, Sugino, Karma, and Okajima.

As we were heading to Wcdonalds, someone bumped into me, causing me to stumble a bit. 

When I thought, I lost balance, I felt both of my wrists being held so I don't fall. Looking up I see Karma holding my left wrist, and another guy who held my right wrist.

Once I was steady on my feet, the hold on my right wrist was removed, but Karma held my hand.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! I was distracted, I'll make it up to you! Anything you want! Just say it!" The guy said with a face that looked like he was about to cry any minute.

Looking closer than him, he had black and white spiked hair, and yellow orb eyes. Now looking at him, he looks like an owl.

As he was up in my face, someone hit him on the head. We turned around and see a guy who had black hair and had a beautiful face.

"Please give her some space, Bokuto-san." The black haired male said towards the owl.

"Ah! That hurt Akaashi!" The owl man said rubbing his head and exclaimed at the black haired male.

"I apologize for this Idiot." The black haired male said towards me with a bow.

"Ah, no it's fine." I said.

"You too, Bokuto-san. Apologize to her." The black haired male said with an intense look on his face.

"I-I'm sorry for bumping into you! Please accept this for an apology!" The owl man said as he pulled something out of his pocket and placed it into my hand.

Before I could say anything, the black haired male looked at his watch and noticed the time.

"I apologize, but we have to go." The black haired male politely.

"No, it's fine. You guys can go." I said politely.

"I'm sorry again!" The owl man exclaims at me and ran towards his friend who was now far from him.

As we see their retreating figure fading away into the crowd, I remembered the thing in my hand. Opening my palm, I see a really cute owl keychain.

Putting it into my pocket, I went ahead and made my way to where Wcdonalds was and the guys following behind me.

As we were walking, Sugino said something.

"Doesn't the guy who bumped into (Y/n), looked kind of like her?" Sugino questions.

"Ah! I noticed it too!" Okajima said agreeing.

"Really? I don't see it." I said wondering if their heads were okay.

"His cheeks were kind of similar to (Y/n)'s." Sugino said.

I decided to shrug it off and minded my own business, we then arrived at Wcdonalds and ordered what we wanted to eat.

Eventually we just enjoyed our time eating.

But the things what Okajima and Sugino said, I couldn't get it out of my head.

Akaashi's POV

As we were now walking away from the junior high students, I remembered the (h/c) haired girl. I looked at Bokuto-san and the image of the girl in my head and noticed something.

"Ne, Bokuto-san." I said towards him.

"Hm?" He hums replying.

"That girl you just bumped into, she kind of looks like you." I said as we continued on walking.

"Eh? Is that so? I didn't really notice." He replies.

'Could those two be related? But then again, Bokuto-san hasn't mentioned anything about having a lost sister.' I thought thinking of a theory.

'It's probably just coincidence.' I thought shaking off the theory out of my head.

########################## 

hOLy FUCK

THAT WAS LONGGGG

AND THE MEETING WITH BOKUTO?!?!!?!!?!?

COULD HE BE THE FAMILY (Y/n) WAS LOOKING FOR?!?!?!

ANYWAYS!!!!

I want to thank @Kitcc14 for suggesting the idea with Bokuto!!! THANKIESSSS <3

This chap may have some grammatical errors and typos, it's prob bcuz I'm tireddd

Thanks for reading! Be sure to stay tuned for upcoming chaptersss!!

IMMA HEAD OUT NOWWWW AND WORK ON THE REST OF THE CHAPTERRRRRS

CIAO~

~Nekochinchin :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.9K 50
Ema and Koemi have always been on their own, since their father was never home much. What will happen when they suddenly acquire thirteen new sibling...
10.1K 181 17
Akira had a dark past one day she wakes up in a hospital and finds out she is adopted and has 14 siblings how will she react. will she finally talk...
13.3K 270 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...
163K 3.5K 49
Hinata Aimi just came back from Canada to Japan to meet her new stepbrothers and sister. Will she get along with her new step brothers? ...