Noblesse In Vampire Knight...

By pyo-chan71

What will happen when the noblesse finally wakes up from his hundred years slumber in a place where there are... More

Prologue: The Awakening
Chapter 1: The Noblesse At Night Class
Chapter 2: Reunited With His Loyal Servant
Chapter 3: Meeting the Silver-haired Vampire Hunter
Chapter 4: The Arrival of Maria Kurenai
Chapter 5: "Hello Brother"
Chapter 6: Noblesse at the Ball
Chapter 7: The Noblesse and The Pureblood
Chapter 8: The Man With Heterochromatic Eyes
Chapter 9: The Pureblood's Sister
Chapter 10: "Hear My Call.."
Special Halloween Chapter: All Souls Day (Part I)
Special Halloween Chapter: All Souls Day (Part II)
Special Halloween Chapter: All Souls Day (Last Part)
Chapter 12: The One Who Reigns Blood
Epilogue
Two Endings!
Epilogue (2): Home

Chapter 11: Tag

2.1K 77 12
By pyo-chan71

A/N: Yo! Missed me? Hehe. I absolutely no idea how to say sorry fornmaking yah guys wait almost a year- *cough *cough-

I cannot reason with the common-I've been busy with school and others stuffs-but yeah.

I'm really sorry.

Aaaand sorry to disappoint you guys but this story will end in about 2 or 3 more chapters ^w^

Aaand I'm such an idiot for not finishing it sooner hehe-sorry mah friend got meh very addicted in lightsabers sooo

OwO

As a gift, I will be having a special chapter after the epilogue.

And it wil be-

A secret, of course duh.

Again sorry!!!

And I don't know if this chapter is even understandable- even I am having a hard time understanding my own creation-

Damn.

Tbh, I forgot the sequence of what really happened in VK so, expect some new things that did not happen or the sequence or whatever. Hehe enjoyyy peps!

Chapter 11:
Tag

THE SOUND OF THUNDERCLAPS reverberated through the skies where the dark clouds piled up. A lightning stroke here and there along with each thunder. Though the skies roared, there was not a single raindrop that fell.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAHHAH!"

That crazed loud laughter echoed along with the roaring of the skies, sounding like a madman was laughing for his evil plans have successfully succeeded.

Well, he is a madman- a mad scientist to be exact.

The pureblood vampire who was currently using his son's body continued to dodge the horrifying demonic spear being slashed towards him.

'What the fvck is wrong with this human?'

Thought the two vampires present- Rima and Kuran Ridou who was spiritually inside his son's body-Shiki Senri.

Takuma, the blonde gentleman thought, 'What Kaname said was true, our sensei.. really is.. not a normal human.'

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH! DID YOU LIKE THAT?! MY DARLING IS REALLY HAPPY TO MEET YOU! WHY DON'T YOU SHAKE HANDS WITH HER? C'MON DON'T BE SHY~ HAHAHAHHAA-"

'You seem to be enjoying yourself, Frankenstein.'

The blonde then abruptly stopped laughing like a maniac once he heard his master's voice echoed inside his head which made him sweatdropped tons of gallons and blue lines were over his face.

'A-Ah.. hehe, forgive my sudden madness, my lord. I was.. just a bit happy.. to be able to use my powers again, haha.'

Frankenstein said in his mind and gulped hard, his heart hammering inside his chest.

Waiting for his master's reply,

'I hace yet gave you permission to undo the seal thay binds your powers, but I will overlook it this time. Don't overuse your power and focus on protecting the students.'

That was what Raizel said before cutting their telepathy.

The blonde madman could only thank the heavens that his master was not angry for disobeying him.

Frankenstein then say in a low voice, his ocean blue eyes becoming serious and glaring towards the enemy.

"As you wish, my lord."

Rima and Takuma noticed their teacher's sudden change of aura, and it reminded them to back out for things are getting serious and they might become a hindrance for their teacher.

The blonde young man with emerald eyes called for his friend and told her that they should be going back to the dormitory and leave saving Senri to their teacher.

The young woman was a bit hesitant, she gritted her teeth, fangs showing as she clenched both her hands and said, "I'll leave Senri to you, sensei!"

Frankenstein looked back at his beloved students and smiled lightly, "I will bring him back in one piece to you miss Toya, though I cannot guarantee that he will not be hurt- well maybe, a little. I'll be sure to minimize hurting his body, so no need to worry."

His last words only made the two young vampires more worried for their friend's life but nonetheless they believe in their sensei.

"We're counting on you, sensei!"

Takuma then grabbed Rima's hand and ran back towards the moon dormitory, but as they were running, both young aristocrats met the two cousins who were also running towards them, and it looked like they were being chased.

"Hey, you two! Give us a hand will yah? There's too many of them!"- Hanabusa yells and quickly turned his feet to look at the dozens of level E's chasing them and then he froze the ground along with the low-level vampires.

Some didn't get caught and were burned by Kain with his fire ability, yet more were coming, making Kain grunt in anger.

"I don't know where these damn scums came from, but it looked like they are being controlled!" Hanabusa says as he frozed another batch of low-level vampires.

'Must be that damn bast*rd controlling Senri's body.'

Rima prepared her electricity and turned to look at Takuma to tell him to take the ones at the back. Yet the blonde was nowhere to be found surprising the young she-vampire,

"Oi! Did you guys saw where Ichijou went? He was here just a second ago!" - Rima asked the two cousins yet the two only shrugged and asked for help because more low-level vampires were coming.

Rima pushed her confusion at the back of her mind and focused on killing the level E vampires.

_____________________________________________________________________

BACK TO FRANKIE'S SIDE

"What's wrong human? Finally realize how inferior you are to me? Was that all-"

Before the pureblood (who was spiritually inside his son's body) could finish his statement, he cut himself off when he noticed the sudden change of aura.

It was so ominous and horrifying, like a thousand souls were surrounding him, suffocating his soul as these wretched souls were trying to tear his single soul away piece by piece.

Sweat surfing on his forehead, as some had dripped. Worry and anxiety flooded his mind.

'Wha-What kind of human is this man?!'

"You- what are you?"

His question only made the blonde teacher smile widely.

"Why are you asking the obvious? A human- of course."

Frankenstein raised his spear and was about to- knock the body unconscious.

Well, we cannot let him kill Senri now, can we?

But before he could accomplish his mission, an arm with great strength stopped his right arm.

Brown locks swayed by the wind, a serious stare glaring at the blonde's ocean blue eyes.

"Oya? Kuran-kun?"

The teacher asks a bit surprised to see the pureblood prince, especially when he was about to finish his task.

What a bummer.

"I will take over from here, sensei."- Kaname's deep voice says as he released Frankenstein's arm.

Kaname turned his back on his teacher and asked the burgundy-haired boy if he was alright.

Frankenstein only noticed now that Senri Shiki was back, and that arrogant pureblood was no longer in his son's body.

'Heh, that stupid pureblood ran away eh? What a damn coward.'

With that thought, Frankenstein only scoffed and seal back his power.

Senri stood up slowly and tried to balance his body, "I am fine, Kaname-sama." He says and hold his left arm that was bleeding a little, which Luka tended to Senri's injury.

With that the pureblood left without a single word and went to the room where the body of his uncle was.

He slit his hand and used his blood to revive Kuran Rido, the man who had revived him many years ago.

Kaname then says,"Now we are even, if you are to die, I will not intefere."

And with that, Kaname left the room.

With Rido Kuran being successfully revived, he called on more of his minions to raid the Cross Academy.

He ordered a vampire to bring him some goods to satisfy his thirst, and the poor vampire could only do nothing but obey the pureblood's command.

Sucking on a few humans did not eased his hunger away.

'More.. I need more. Juri.. Juri's blood, I want Juri's blood.'

Even with those thoughts inside the pureblood's mind, he did not let those light steps go unnoticed by him.

As Ichiru was about to stab the newly revived pureblood, a hand already went through his stomach, making him cough blood.

"Hmm..You are.. that woman's human servant hm?"

Rido asks smiling while looking at the pained expression on Ichiru's face.

Ah how he loved looking at someone who's suffering before him.

"I'll let you go, but there won't be a second time. Take this a parting gift from me to that woman."

Rido says as he exited the room through the windows.

Ichiru could only grit his teeth and cry in silence, feeling the anger and pain, the sadness and longing.

With all of these feelings roughing up inside his heart, he took his broken katana and used it as a support as he slowly walked outside the room.

'I'll be dead either way, so might do something useful for once.'

With that determination, he walked his way towards the room his dear brother was.

___________________________________________________________________

Locked up inside a dark room, chained up to the walls was the silver-haired vampire, Zero Kiryuu.

And the man who has the same visuals as him, standing in front of him. With his blood running down from his stomach which was wounded by the pureblood who took over Senri's body.

The scent of his blood only made his vampire twin flinched and gulped.

"You.. know wha-what to do, Zero."

Ichiru stepped forward towards his brother. Clenching his broken katana and sliced the chains that were binding his brother.

Zero knew what he had to do.

Whether it was the right thing to do or not.

'But Ichiru.. Ichiru will-'

"It doesn't matter if I die, you devouring me is my fate, and with this, we will finally become one."- Ichiru says smiling a bitter smile towards his shaking brother as he grabbed Zero's head and neared it towards his neck.

With his little resistance breaking, Zero only gritted his teeth hard as tears fell from his eyes,

"Forgive me, Ichiru."

(Aaaand he began sucking his bro-NO!!! YOU DIRTY-MINDED FOOLS! NOT THAT TYPE OF SUCKING! 0-0)

_________________________________________________________________

*BEFORE KANAME AND LUKA WENT TO STOP THE BATTLE BETWEEN FRANKENSTEIN AND SENRI (RIDO)

Two figures were seen walking through the empty halls of the moon dormitory. The taller one was following the shorter one. 

"I am only helping you for it is Kaname-sama's order."

The toffee-haired young woman says as she leads the noblesse outside of the moon dormitory, and there they saw the two pureblood siblings.

"You have finally made your way out of the dormitory, Cadis Etrama di Raizel."

The prince of the purebloods says as he eyed the noblesse with his piercing brown eyes that where glinting a bit of red.

His statement only made the noblesse stop his step for a second and nodded his head lightly.

"Eh? Rai? What are you doing here?? The situation is very dangerous, you should go back to your room." Yuki says with a concerned expression

The noblesse only shake his head,"I will give the enemy his punishment for hurting the humans."

The noblesse's words surprised the three vampires present.

'Punishment?'

"I beg your pardon but only Yuki's artemis rod and Kiryuu's bloody rose can defeat that man." Kaname said his voiced laced with seriousness.

The noblesse only looked at the pureblood prince and replied,"You are correct, but.. that is only if I will not let myself involve."

With those words, the noblesse left to look for the twisted pureblood who wants to marry his own niece and suck her off-

Twisted indeed.

Being worried for the young girl's health for she had just reawakened as her true self being a pureblood, Kaname insisted for Yuki to take a rest in his room to which Yuki reluctanlty obliged as she also felt a little dizzy.

______________________________________________________________________

With more of low-level vampires intruding the school, the ex-vampire hunter and his colleague get their weapons and went to the frontlines to kill those bloody intruders that were going to hurt their precious students.

"Oh dear, it's ben awhile since my last mission. I don't think I'll last long. Better protect me, Yagari-sensei~"

The other man only smacked his head and replied,"Even now, I'll admit you're still stronger than me. Now focus, we have to hurry this up."

Headmaster Cross only touched his pained head to ease the pain and pouted,"I just wanted to lighten up the mood and to avoid worrying about Yuki."

"That's why I told you to focus so that we can eliminate them quickly and you can go see if your dear daughter is safe!"

"Oh! How thoughtful of you, Yagari-sensei!"

With those words, Kaien's face became serious as he unsheated his sword.

"I just hope those kids at the moon dormitory are holding up on their own at the other gate."

While on the other side of the academy,
the aristrocrats were determined to risk their lives for the humans, as that was what their pureblood prince wanted.

Aidou Hanabusa who was separated from the others started to worry if their pureblood prince was alright.

'I hope Kaname-sama is saf-'

He was forcibly cut off from his own thoughts when a voice ordered him to-"Bring to me, the pureblood princess, Yuki Kuran."

As Hanabusa could not disobey the pureblood's command, against his will, his body started to move and looked for Yuki.

.

.

.

At a certain rooftop-

The once short brown-haired girl saved Hanabusa from being hypnotized by the other pureblood's order.

But Rido Kuran did not stop from obtaining his desire to take the young girl as he lull her into his arms to which Hanabusa in return saved Yuki.

Zero arrived and began to attack the pureblood simultaneously.

The pureblood then laughed and talked about how the silver-haired vampire devour his own twin and even asked what his twin tasted like.

"Hmm. It must be one of the most sweetest blood you had tasted, am I right?"

His words only enraged Zero more.

With the aristrocats being busy fighting off the low-level vampires, their pureblood prince who could only spectate and their blonde teacher who was nowhere to be found.

Only Yuki and Zero are the ones who can fight him and bring him to his end.

But, they forgot one person-

The noblesse.

Who has been roaming around the campus for the past hour looking for the pureblood enemy and his loyal servant running around the campus looking for his master.

They were like playing tag, and of course-

Frankenstein would be the it.

"I am... at rapunzel's tower."

"O-Okay, master. Just wait for me there!"

'Damn it! I cannot find master! Telepathy is no use for I cannot seem to understand what master was talking about.'

"Seriously what is this ranpunzel tower?! That headmaster must he the one who talked about it to my master! That damn idiotic weirdo! How dare he fool my master."

'But seriously, who made the blueprints for this academy? Why is it so damn wide?!'

Blame Kaien Cross for making his academy huge!

Edited. 08.03.21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
917K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
451K 30.7K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 36.8K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...