Chapter 7: The Noblesse and The Pureblood

LOVELOTS PUKYUN!~

SORRY IF SOME CHARACTERS ARE A BIT OOC!

Chapter 7:
The Noblesse and The Pureblood

IT WAS GETTING LATE at night, the moon was covered by the thick clouds. The wind blew around carrying its smooth air across the academy, making more students sleepier as they wanted to return back to their rooms quick before their body collapse in the wrong place.

With this saying, the held ball was already over and the students who attended the ball were already leaving back to their quarters and some were left behind, still cleaning the ballroom.

Many had fun at the held ball, that made them sleep with smiles on their lips as they welcomed slumber with open arms.

A certain ravenette tall elegant man was seen walking through the halls as the moonlight was shining above his majestic emotionless face, as the wind blew carrying a certain scent, the smell of..

'Blood..'

The noblesse thought as he stopped on his tracks and looked at a specific direction.

With his inhumane eyesight, there he saw through the closed yet transparent windows--

--Kuran Kaname, the pureblood prince kills of the other pureblood woman.

Shizuka Hio, then collapsed on the ground opening her weak eyes and stares at Kaname.

"By drinking off another pureblood's blood, you will surely grant power more than you have. Yet, why don't you finish me off?"- said Shizuka weakly

"No need to finish off someone whose a step ahead of dying, somebody will surely come here. You better keep your promise to Yuki, Shizuka Hio."- said Kaname monotonously as the windows opened and the wind flew inside

The pureblood prince stares outside,"I'll be taking my leave now, someone might want an explanation of my actions."

The pureblood woman flinched at what Kaname said, as she chuckled lightly almost coughing off her blood.

"So it really is him, I've heard he has been missing for almost nine centuries, only to find him here. What a coincedence."

The pureblood prince just stood there quietly, knowing that she has something more to say which she has.

"..if you will ask for him to aid you, he will surely win against my husband, Kuran Ridou."

Kaname doesn't replies and with the blink of an eye, the pureblood prince was nowhere to be seen.

Leaving the dying pureblood woman,"Was he perhaps afraid of asking him a favor?"

A voice was then heard after a dark chuckle.