Chapter 8: The Man With Heterochromatic Eyes

YO! WAZZUP MINNA-SAN!

THOUGHT I'D LEFT THIS STORY, DIDN'T YAH?

HEHEHEHE WELP, NO, I DID NOT. IT'S JUST--HEHE I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND SO I CALLED A FRIEND! A BIRDIE-BIRD CAME TO AID ME! CHUNTAROOOO!!

HERE SHE IS >> fernandopirates

HOPE YAH GUYS FOLLOW HER AND READ HER STORIES, 'CAUSE SHE'S AN AMAZING AUTHOR!!!

PATSUUU AISHITEIRUUU!!

Chapter 8:
The Man With Heterochromatic Eyes

THE ROAD TO SHIKI'S residence took a long period of time. The black limousine made a stop in front of a humongous Victorian mansion. Shiki yawned lazily and opened the car.

He breathed the cold air of the night, the familiar scent reminded him that he was finally home. A small smile slowly crept into his thin rosy lips.

The limousine behind roared in life and left, the wind blew hard and it made the trees dance and sway. He slowly opened the double doors of the humongous mansion.

It creaked and groaned as a dimly lit hall welcomed his sleepy eyes. The smell of the dust and the warmth made him see his childhood. Back when everything was perfect, back when he didn't know what sadness was.

"Love.." a soft whisper echoed through the hall, Shiki tilted his head sidewards and there, he saw a woman standing in the darkness, her voice was like the softest voice he's ever heard, and that made him smile more, for the only woman he has ever loved so much is now in front of him.

"Mother.." he said, and embraced her in his arms longingly, He kissed her soft burgundy hair, her familiar smell of lavender made Shiki hug her beloved mother tighter.

"I've missed you.." her mother whispered and kissed his neck.

"I've missed you so so much," she continued, raking her hands through his burgundy hair in which he had inherited from his Mother. Shiki smiled lovingly as he looked at her.

"I missed you too Mother," he replied, he stared at his mother's lanky figure, she wore a night lacy dress that flowed freely beneath her bare feet.

Her flawless figure was envied by a lot of their families and other models, for she was indeed a perfectly carved goddess.

"You haven't brushed your hair Mother. Come, let me brush your hair. People would be shock to see my beautiful Mother's hair uncombed." Shiki said and softly grabbed her mother's arms into a chair.

"I've been so lonely my son. The silence is so loud, It's making my ears hurt," his Mother whispered as she looked at the nothingness. Shiki sighed deeply as he felt sorry for his Mother's loneliness.

"You're looking a lot like that bastard's face day by day." his mom continued, he paused for a second and looked at her distant eyes.

"But I thought I got my features from you Mother," Shiki replied, he knew that his Mother was referring to his father. But he never saw what he looked like.

"By the way, your great uncle told me that you should visit him no matter what," she said and turned to look at him with lazy eyes. Shiki just looked at her and said nothing.

His mother grabbed a small mirror and stared at it blankly.

"You can't refuse right? He is part of the senate, after all.." she trailed off, she suddenly stood and softly touched his neck, leaning in to embrace him into her arms. Shiki remained still.