Chapter 9: The Pureblood's Sister

A/N: YO MINNAAAAA, HOW ARE YAH? I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ALRIGHT BECAUSE ALL THIS CRISIS GOING ON IN OUR WORLD WILL SOON PASS, LIKE HOW HIS LOVE FOR ME--*COUGH COUGH--I mean, yeah.

THIS VIRUS WILL BE GONE SOON SO LET'S ALL KEEP ON PRAYING FOR IT TO CEASE! AND HOPE ALL THOSE WHO WERE INFECTED WILL BE CURED.

AMYWAYS! SORRY FOR THE WAIT, AND ARIGATHANKS GOZAIMUCH FOR THE VOTES AND YOUR INSPIRING COMMENTS!!

AISHITERU MINNA!!!! HOPE YAH ENJOY!

Chapter 9:
The Pureblood's Sister

THE CLANKING OF THE EMPTIED tea cup resonated across the room that was filled with silence. The windows that were left opened, wanting to let the coldness of the wind to blew around, even though the only warmth the room had was the tea that was now long gone as the elegant man with shoulder-length raven hair had already consumed it all, not wasting even a drop of it.

"I wonder.. how Frankenstein is doing?"

The noblesse asked no one in particular, as he was the only one who was inside his room. He stood from his chair and walked towards the opened windows, his warm slender hand touching the windowsill.

He stared outside, observing, from the round white moon above the night sky along with its twinkling stars, the thick clouds no longer there but little ones, then to ground where the plants and trees, that were drenched from the rain that had passed not too long ago, leaving cold air lingering around.

Then, another wave of the wind blew, carrying a scent. A scent that the noblesse knew all too well.

The scent of blood. A pureblood's blood.

He looked up to the skies once again, muttering a single name before vanishing in a blink of an eye.

"Yuki."

(At this moment I imagined he was calling out my name instead, and my heart went-KABOOGSH!-)

___________________________
______________

A burgundy haired man accompanied with a blonde haired one made their way quitely inside the sun dormitory, randomly intruding inside the day class' students room.

"Hmm.. this one should do." said the man with blue and red eye colors as he picked up a sleeping human girl and smiled slyly before baring his pointed fangs near the girl's neck and bit it slowly, drinking the human girl's sweet warm blood.

The blonde young man only stared in disgust and guilt as he could not do anything to stop the pureblood fiend who was currently using his dear friend's body as hostage.

'I hope Kaname forgives me for this choice I'd made.'

Takuma sighs as he looks down, not wanting to see the horror in front of him. But then quickly look back up once he saw the young girl's unconscious body got thrown back on her bed which bounced lightly, her neck still bleeding having her crimson blood stain her white bed sheet.

"Please be gentle with them."

Takuma says as he glared at those heterochromatic eyes, both his fists clenched in anger. While doing his best not to do anything foolish that might harm his friend and the humans around them.