Special Halloween Chapter: All Souls Day (Part II)

All Souls Day

(Part II)

ALMOST ALL OF THEM SCREAMED, the moment they realized what the toffee-haired girl just said.

They all then face towards the mirrors and saw their shocked faces, but it wasn't the face they were born with.

"You've got to be shi$*#/# me."- a feminine voice said, enough for all the people in the room to hear.

"Yori-chan?!"- the toffee-haired girl asked, surprised but then realized that her soul was also swapped with another person inside the room.

The said girl only glared at 'Luka's' direction, and walked away.

The room was then packed with questions, wondering who the hell was that person inside their original body.

"Now that you idiots know what happened, can you please shut your traps?! I need to find my master! That is my most top priority right now! Master answer me! I know you're here! Master!!!"- the blonde haired shouted, as he was starting to panick because his master didn't answer.

A loud bang of the gong that was hanged on the wall echoed through the room, making them cover their sensitive ears.

After the echoing had stopped, a voice then started to talk.

"Okay, so I need everyone to calm down."- the orange haired boy said with a calm voice, earning a few glares.

"What the hell? Akatsuki? Never thought of you to be so calm in this situat--oh."- Aidou who was is our dear Frankie's body said, but then realized that his cousin is temporarily not inside his own body just like him at the moment.

Our gentleman, Takuma whose soul was currently residing in Kain's body made a gentle smile, almost all of them got their heart struck by an arrow.

'Such a warm smile..'

They thought.

As he was about to discuss what he had thought thay might help everyone, the headmaster beat him to it.

"Okay! Let me take over, whoever you are inside Akatsuki-kun's body."- our Dora cosplayer said with a smile never leaving his face.

Akatsuki only nodded and was about to step back when,"Wait, didn't you get your soul swapped, headmaster Cross?"

"No I did not, I counted everyone in here and it seems I did not have a pair for my soul to be swapped with."- Kaien answered having Akatsuki satiafied with his answer and walked towards the others.

"Alright everyone inside this room mustn't leave if you want to go back to your original bodies!"

"Do you have a cure?"- our dear dadistic man who was trapped inside his favourite student's body, asked.

The headmaster only smiled and nodded, all of them was about to charge towards him to ask for the cure, but he stopped them raising both his hands up and said,

"But, I have to make it the way it was made but in reverse." Cross says, making some students whined in frustration.

Aidou who was in our dear Frankie's body was about to say something in regards with the remaining ingredients but our Dora the explorer noticed him and gave him a sign to not say anything as he will handle it all.

"And that is why I have thought of an interesting game for you students to play while I make the cure!" The child like headmaster beamed, while some of his students look at him like he was out of his mind, and some didn't even cared to listen as they were busy eating cakes and drinking tea.